Star Wars BDSM on the Trickster

Story Info
Jaina Solo, Alema Rar, and Tahiri have BDSM on a Vong ship
6.5k words
4.69
61.5k
43

Part 1 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: The following story takes place during the events depicted in the New Jedi Order book Dark Journey, on board the Yuuzhan Vong frigate analog Ksstarr, which the Jedi strike team has stolen and Jaina Solo has renamed Trickster. . .

Star Wars: BDSM aboard the Trickster

Still numb from the pain of Anakin's death, Tahiri scanned the room with a sense of inevitability. Before she had even left the bridge, she had somehow known what she was looking for, and that she would find it somewhere on the ship. Before she had even opened the hatch sphincter, she had somehow known that it was here. Eventually, her eyes settled on a rack-like contraption of straps and sharp, jagged yorik coral. The core of the. . . creature, was attached to the ceiling, but the straps reached down nearly to her knees. Tahiri knew from experience that they would retract up to the yorik coral rack once they had wrapped themselves around their victim.

For nearly a minute, Tahiri gazed up at the Embrace of Pain, mentally debating whether or not to go through with it. Either way, she had to have something to take her mind off the crushing emotional pain of losing Anakin.

Finally, Tahiri unfastened her gun belt, and dropped it, lightsaber and all, to the floor. The rest of her clothes quickly followed.

The now naked Jedi slowly approached the Embrace. On Yavin 4 she had spent days entwined in its torturous clutches. Now, she voluntarily reached out, and let the sinewy strap wrap itself around her wrist. Almost instantly, hundreds of tiny barbs embedded themselves into her skin, and the strap pulled her arm up above her head.

Tahiri stood there a moment, relishing the pain. Then she stepped farther into the Embrace, and felt its living straps wrap themselves around her limbs and torso, pulling her up into it. A few seconds later, Tahiri was hanging face down in agony; her legs held higher than her head. The barbed straps were holding her tightly in more than a dozen places across her body.

A few minutes later, Tahiri suddenly felt something different touch the back of her neck. She glanced back, and caught site of a long, slender, light-brown tail. For an instant, she panicked, recognizing the provoker spineray, the mind-control creature that Master Shaper Mezhan Kwaad and Adept Nen Yim had used on her on Yavin 4.

Unfortunately, when she twisted her neck to see what was touching her, the Embrace of Pain interpreted the movement as her trying to escape, and immediately increased the already great amount of pain it was inflicting on the girl.

Tahiri realized her helplessness as the Embrace pulled her taut with the straps. She was vaguely aware of the provoker spineray settling onto the back of her neck, and piercing her skin. Eventually the Embrace of Pain returned to its normal level of torture, and Tahiri quickly lost herself in the agony of the Embrace.

The provoker spineray was specially shaped for the pain chamber of the ship. For the next several hours, as the Embrace caused the pain, the insidious spineray caused Tahiri to enjoy the pain. Since her previous shaping, Tahiri was already inclined towards pain, so the spineray simply enhanced these tendencies, while her unconscious mind embraced the lessons willingly.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Alema Rar scanned the room in astonishment. She couldn't be one-hundred-percent sure what the scarheads used all this stuff for, but it sure looked like a bondage dungeon to her. After several seconds she stepped over and picked up a circular ring of rough yellowish-green yorik coral, about the size of a collar, and weighing a little less than a kilo.

From numerous briefings and her own experience, the Twi'lek Jedi knew the yorik coral was actually a living rock-like material. She couldn't feel anything from it through the Force, though—just like the rest of the ship.

The inside of the collar was covered with sharp, needle-like spikes, a few millimeters long. The restraint was actually two pieces of yorik coral, connected by a flexible, tendon-like material. Almost on auto-pilot, Alema Rar raised the seven-centimeter wide collar to her throat and closed it around her neck. She heard subtle clicking noises from the collar, and knew that it wouldn't be coming off easily.

The collar fit almost perfectly. The spikes bit into her skin, but not enough to hurt too much. As a slave, Alema Rar had been forced to wear collars like this one, but more painful, for punishment.

Next, Alema Rar stripped out of the gun belt, boots, and brown combat jumpsuit she was wearing. Her bright red bra and thong also came off. Then she picked up a wrist-sized piece of yorik coral, and closed it around her wrist. After the subtle clicking noises, a matching piece went around her other wrist.

The wrist cuffs had the same needle-like spikes around the inside as the collar. So did the ankle, thigh, and bicep cuffs. All were the same width as the collar, about seven centimeters wide.

As she examined them, Alema Rar felt the restraints slowly tightening, conforming themselves to her body. The tendon-like material seemed to have disappeared into the yorik coral, leaving a perfectly rigid cuff with no visible seams. The needle-like spikes in the cuffs and collar also kept adjusting themselves, keeping her in a constant state of irritation.

Then Alema Rar saw what looked like the scarhead equivalent of a harness gag hanging on the wall.

As it was, Alema Rar wasn't sure how she was going to get the collar and cuffs off. With the gag in, she wouldn't even be able to call for help, if it came to that. She wasn't sure if it was the Force or something else, but she felt like she should put the gag on. With a deep breath, she lifted the mass of straps and yorik coral to her head.

The gag part of the harness consisted of a fleshy, roughly phallic shape, attached to a plate of yorik coral that would fit over her mouth. The whole thing reminded Alema Rar of the gnullith breathing devices some of the other Jedi had described. The sticky cock tasted bitter as she wrapped her lips around it, but for some reason she felt the urge to suck hard on it as it slid into her mouth.

Almost of their own accord, the nerfhide-like straps wrapped themselves around Alema Rar's head, and the base of her lekku. Nearly a dozen straps went out from the gag, and joined together at the back of her head. One went under her chin, ensuring that she couldn't open her mouth even a centimeter.

Once the straps were secure, the gag suddenly grew in length, and expanded a little in girth. Alema Rar clawed at the yorik coral and sinewy straps in a panic. It seemed like it would grow until in suffocated her.

The gag stopped several centimeters down Alema Rar's throat. She still felt like she was about to gag. Only years of slave training kept her from it. Somehow though, she got the feeling that the gag was keeping her just on the edge, but not over it. Strangely, Alema Rar still felt the urge to suck on the gag the entire time, which she didn't mind at all.

After a minute or so of pacing around the room, Alema Rar got used to the gag enough to look for something else to try out. The scarhead chastity belt looked just as intimidating as the rest of their bondage equipment. It had two plugs on the inside, obviously for her pussy and asshole.

The cuffed and gagged Jedi was a little hesitant about the plugs after the gag had grown. She reached out and gripped the larger, front plug. It was about twenty centimeters long, and maybe three wide. The back one looked to be a little longer than fifteen centimeters, and maybe two-and-a-half centimeters wide. Both plugs had a slick, oily feeling to them.

Alema Rar's apprehension quickly changed to anticipation. Half-squatting, she spread her legs apart, and carefully pushed both plugs into their respective holes. She never thought something the scarheads grew could make her feel so good. The front and back of the chastity belt were made of jagged yorik coral, connected by a flexible, tendon-like, piece at the bottom. The insides were covered in the same needle-like spikes as the rest of the restraints.

The eight-centimeter-wide waist belt was made of several curved sections of rigid, thin yorik coral, with each section connected by a flexible piece of tendon-like material. The spikes were also lining the inside of the belt. Alema Rar closed the belt, and heard the subtle clicks of it locking. The belt was painful until it settled tightly into place around her pelvis.

As soon as she heard the final click, both plugs started expanding. Alema Rar raised up onto her tip-toes and gasped through the gag in shock. Or at least she tried to.

The instant the sound began, the collar tightened around her throat, strangling her. Alema Rar clawed vainly at the collar as it choked her. After nearly fifteen seconds, it eased up and let her breath normally again. At least as normally as it was letting her breath before.

As an experienced slave, Alema Rar learned her lessons quickly, even if they weren't explained to her. There would be no sounds of any kind while she wore the collar, unless it permitted it.

Before Alema Rar had started her self-bondage adventure, she had been pretty aroused. Now that she had a sizable dildo in her pussy, she was dripping wet. Well, she would have been if the chastity belt wasn't somehow absorbing her juices.

The next item Alema Rar picked up was a sort of corset-bustier. Like the chastity belt, collar, and cuffs, it was made out of several large pieces of yorik coral, thin like the chastity belt, connected by the tendon-like materials. The needle-like spikes were present as well.

Once Alema Rar put it on, the corset tightened quite a bit past what she was used to, which was pretty tight to begin with. As she ran her hands over it, she also discovered that the corset and chastity belt had connected themselves together with a couple of centimeters of the tendon-like material, which she assumed was for some flexibility. She couldn't decide which was more irritating, the needle-like spikes in her tits, or the ones in her pussy.

On one wall of the chamber was an X-shaped depression, just the right size for a humanoid-sized slave to be put in. Alema Rar could practically feel it pulling her towards it. Almost without conscious thought, she walked over, turned, and backed into the depression. She spread her limbs and her yorik coral restraints clicked into place one by one.

The collar Alema Rar wore was attached to the depression, but she could still move her head a little. Since the Yuuzhan Vong didn't have lekku, the wall depression didn't have room for them. Alema Rar's were draped over her shoulders, hanging down in front of her.

After awhile, Alema Rar noticed that as she sucked on the cock gag, which she still felt compelled to do, she seemed to be sucking down the bitter tasting coating on it. She also noticed that the needle-like spikes covering the inside of her restraints continued to adjust themselves, keeping her constantly irritated. Even for a former Hutt's slave and a Jedi, Alema Rar couldn't quite get used to it.

Suddenly, a projection from the wall behind her grew out, and pushed her head sharply forward. Then, from the corner of her eye, Alema Rar saw a tan-colored creature crawling towards her, obviously Yuuzhan Vong, and about twice the size of her fist. It had a thin tail about a meter long.

The creature maneuvered into the space between her head and the wall, and for the first time, Alema Rar had a real sense of dread as she felt it settle onto the back of her neck, and pierce her skin just above her collar.

Strangely, even though Alema Rar felt the. . . tendril, pushing its way into her neck, it didn't hurt nearly as much as she thought it should. It was definitely uncomfortable, but only felt a little worse than the spikes lining the inside of the restraints. The creature's tail wrapped itself partway around her left lek, and it settled into place.

Like the provoker spineray in Tahiri's cabin, this one had also been specially shaped, but at the request of Nom Anor himself. Since the cabin was meant for the Intendant's concubine, the spineray's purpose was to foster and encourage her to enjoy being restrictively restrained for long periods of time, as that was how Nom Anor preferred his lovers. In Alema Rar's case, it didn't have to work very hard.

After a few minutes, Alema Rar wasn't worried about her situation at all. It was completely natural for her to be like this. Whatever the creature was doing was perfectly okay with her. Somehow, she knew that the ship would keep her restrained until it was ready to release her, and that didn't bother her either. She also quickly discovered that it could keep her very aroused without letting her cum. When she realized this, she moaned in frustration, but the collar quickly choked her, keeping her silent, and horny.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Jaina stumbled into the. . . chamber, she guessed it was called, exhausted from days of virtually non-stop battle. On top of her physical fatigue, there was her emotional exhaustion from losing both of her brothers so close together. What she needed was a long, hard night's sleep, and probably most of the following day.

The ship's brain had said that this was Nom Anor's personal chamber. As the current ship's commander, it only seemed right for her to sleep in here as well. She also felt a certain sense of. . . satisfaction, both with stealing the notorious Nom Anor's ship, and claiming his cabin as her own. It was a small victory, though.

What did duty for a bed was easy enough to recognize. Jaina stepped over and reached out to it tentatively, expecting a nasty or sharp surprise. Instead she found the bed to be relatively smooth, and a little on the hard side, but nothing worse than some of the military bunks she had slept on.

Even as tired as she was, Jaina knew that she was still on board a Yuuzhan Vong ship, and thus she took a moment to glance around the chamber. There was some sort of small cage-like thing near the foot of the bed, and a rough-looking, bench-like thing near one wall, about waist-high for a Vong.

There were also quite a few. . . tentacles, or maybe straps, hanging down from the ceiling. The few other items could have been anything as far as Jaina could tell. All that mattered to her at the moment was none of it seemed likely to attack her while she slept.

Pleasantly surprised with her sleeping arrangements, Jaina stripped down to her bodysuit and climbed into the hard bed.

Not long after the Jedi fell asleep, the cabin's provoker spineray crept up to her. Just as it did every night, it settled onto the back of the bed's occupant's neck and pierced their skin. It pushed its needle-thin tentacle in, searching for the proper neural pathways. When it couldn't find them, it began molding the occupant into a proper Yuuzhan Vong commander.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Tahiri fell from the Embrace of Pain and landed hard on the floor. After a few minutes, she climbed up to a sitting position. She wasn't sure how long she had been in the Embrace, but she hoped she would be able to get back into it soon.

Eventually, the naked Jedi climbed to her feet, and started towards the pile of clothes she had left on the floor. Before she made it two steps though, she noticed an odd looking piece of yorik coral sitting on a shelf, along with a transparent. . . cloaker of some sort.

During her captivity on Yavin 4, Tahiri had been introduced to a lot of Yuuzhan Vong concepts. One of them was pain for pain's sake. She wasn't quite sure what the piece of yorik coral was called, but Tahiri knew it would cause her pain if she put it on.

One reason that she knew the yorik coral was grown to inflict pain was that the inside of it was covered with small, needle-like spikes nearly a centimeter long. The other reason was that somehow, she knew that it, and the cloaker, were meant for her, and that could only mean one thing—they would keep her in pain as long as she wore them.

From the shape of the yorik coral, it was obvious that it was meant to be worn around her waist and crotch, like a pair of panties. Well, panties with a smooth, fleshy protrusion that was placed to go into her pussy, and another for her butt.

The dildo and butt plug attached to the inside of the. . . crotch piece didn't hurt that much as she slid them in. The small, needle-like spikes lining the inside of the crotch piece did hurt, although not as much as she expected.

The ten-centimeter-wide waist belt was made of several pieces of curved yorik coral, each connected by a flexible tendon-like material. Tahiri pressed the two ends together, and heard subtle clicking noises from the belt. Then she felt it tighten around her waist and crotch, pressing the plugs deeper into her ass and pussy. The tendon-like material disappeared into the yorik coral, leaving Tahiri in a rigid pair of panties with two dildos in her.

Next Tahiri set the cloaker on the floor, and stepped into it. It felt deliciously painful as it crawled up her body and the cilia pierced her skin. It was sort of like a skin-tight bodysuit that Alema Rar would wear.

It covered her from neck to toe, including her yorik coral panties, leaving just her hands, neck, and head bare. Instead of the spikes, the cloaker had thousands of needle-like cilia that were nearly a centimeter long, and thinner than the spikes on the inside of the yorik coral. Tahiri brushed her hand over her toned abs through the cloaker, and it felt almost like one of the straps on the Embrace of Pain, but not quite as bad.

Now Tahiri had tens of thousands of needles piercing her skin, from just below her neck above her nipples to just below her pussy. She could practically feel each individual needle, and relished the delicious pain from them.

Luckily the brown combat jumpsuit easily hid the the yorik coral and cloaker. Even if the sleeve of her jumpsuit got pulled up, she doubted anyone would notice the transparent cloaker. Everywhere the jumpsuit touched the cloaker or yorik coral, Tahiri felt stabbing pain from the cilia. Even something as simple as sitting down or walking would be an exercise in agony—plus there were the dildo and butt plug in her. A couple of minutes later, the now dressed Tahiri left for the bridge.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Alema Rar awoke falling. Luckily she didn't fall very far. With her Jedi reflexes, she was able to bring her arms down to catch herself before her face hit. Frakk! She thought as she hit the floor, hard. It took her a few seconds to realize where she was.

The scarhead ship. She pushed herself to her hands and knees, then paused to catch her breath. That proved to be somewhat of a problem, since she was gagged, and wearing an extremely tight corset.

Then she remembered that she had slept restrained to a wall, with her limbs splayed in an X. Then there was the... creature that had attached itself to the back of her neck. For a split-second, she panicked, then relaxed. There was no need to worry about that. Sleeping restrained had never been an issue. It did take her a few seconds to realize what was irritating her pussy so much though. Those kriffing spike things.

The first thing she did was reach up to the back of her head and peel off the harness gag. The thing even hurt coming off, though that was no surprise to Alema Rar since it came from the scarheads. The gag came out with a 'plop.' Alema Rar worked her jaw for a few seconds, to get the feeling back. Next she tried to figure out how to get the corset off.

Several minutes later, Alema Rar was still locked in the corset, not to mention chastity belt, collar and cuffs. She had no idea how to get them off, or even if they could be taken off. The spikes lining the insides of her new restraints were still irritating the hell out of her though. For several seconds, Alema Rar wondered if the ship was ever going to release her from her bondage. Then she felt the sudden urge to find Jaina.

12