Star Wars: Fetish Shopping Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Jaina goes on a date, and gets invited to a threesome.
3.5k words
4.79
21.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story takes place after the events of Jaina's Discovery, soon after the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War. Please read and enjoy all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Jaina's Fetish Shopping Trip

Chapter 3 of 4

The next day, after Jaina attended a training meeting, Bahn commed her and she agreed to meet him for dinner.

Since she had never had anything close to the clothing selection of her mom—including a Jabba the Hutt slavegirl outfit!—Jaina wore the orange and black dress that she had worn the second time she had been strip-searched by Maglev Security. She also wore the same twelve-centimeter heeled sandals. On her left wrist was a dozen bangle bracelets, each about five millimeters wide, alternating black and orange. On her right wrist was two chunky bangles, each four centimeters wide, one orange and one black.

Jaina was mildly surprised at how good of a time she had with Bahn. After dinner, he took her to Club Calrissian. She had been to Lando's club a few times with Alema Rar. Those times, however, the Twi'lek had kept trying to talk her into dancing in one of the cages hanging overhead. Bahn on the other hand, kept trying to talk her into doing other things with him.

It was quite a bit harder to turn Bahn down that it was Alema Rar. It wasn't that Jaina didn't want to sleep with him, it was just that she didn't want to sleep with him on the first date.

Jaina had also half-expected Bahn to try and take her to the exotic dancing area, where Alema Rar performed, but they stayed in the regular club section, where they danced together to loud, fast-paced music. Jaina knew that it was very popular right now, but she couldn't think of the name of the singer at the moment. At the end of the night, Jaina went home, alone.

Over the next week, Jaina and Bahn were only able to meet once, for lunch. They exchanged comm messages regularly, but she was always busy with her Jedi or military duties. Experimenting with her vibrator and restraints kept her company every night, though. Finally, Jaina had a free night.

Unfortunately, Bahn didn't. Disappointed, Jaina commed Alema Rar, who said she was dancing at Lando's club. She happily invited Jaina to come along, or come and join her onstage. Jaina involuntarily blushed, and quickly declined that part of the invitation, but told her she might stop by. After comm messages to a few more friends that she hoped might need some fun, Jaina finally decided that she would just have to go out alone.

When she had gone through that horrible decontamination process on Duro, all of the hair on her entire body had been removed with an awful smelling chemical. While the hair on her head had regrown pretty normally, the hair on the rest of her body hadn't grown a micrometer.

During the Vong War, she had been far too busy to worry about her lack of body hair. She had kept the hair on her head cut short for a while anyway. After the war, she had started letting her hair grow, so now it was just past her shoulders again. By then, she had pretty much gotten used to having hairless, smooth skin from neck to toe, and even enjoyed it. Still, over two years after she'd been decontaminated, her body was as smooth as transparisteel.

Jaina had finally went to a doctor, at a free medcenter, about it. That experience wasn't something she wanted to repeat, but the ADK droid had told her that she would be fine.

As Jaina dressed, she promised herself once again to get some clothes that weren't a brown robe or pilot's uniform. She was putting on her orange and black dress again. A black thong was underneath it. The dress came to just above mid-thigh, and showed plenty of skin on top. It still wasn't as revealing as what Alema Rar wore on a daily basis, but it would fit right in at Club Calrissian.

Tonight, she was also wearing a dozen black plastex bangle bracelets on each of her wrists. She had thought about wearing her durasteel cuffs and collar out, but quickly decided against it. She did pull on her new locking ankle boots, though. After a few moments, she put the remote control in her nightstand drawer, and left.

Jaina stepped out of an air taxi near Club Calrissian's employee entrance. She wasn't actually an employee, but Lando had kindly provided her with a pass-code so she didn't have to go by the sludgenews journalists that were always on the lookout for celebrities at the main entrance.

A few minutes later, Jaina emerged into one of Club Calrissian's dance rooms. First, she stepped over to the bar and got a drink. She had to decline a couple of offers to buy her drinks, as she wasn't ready to be hit on. The men who had offered weren't terribly attractive anyway.

Drink in hand, Jaina reached out with the Force to find Alema Rar. Her fellow Jedi promptly returned her mental probe, and invited her to come to her.

It took Jaina several minutes, and quite a few men turned down, to find the Twi'lek Jedi. Jaina was only a few meters away from her when she got a glimpse of Alema Rar through the crowd, sitting at a small round table near a wall. A couple steps more, and Jaina was through the crowd, and realized that the Twi'lek wasn't alone. In fact, she was leaning in close and almost making out with someone.

Then Jaina saw who her companion was, and a flash of confusion hit her. It was Bahn. Then Jaina felt a flash of anger. Just as quickly, she calmed herself with the Force.

"Hello," Jaina said pointedly as she sat down across from them.

Obviously startled by the interruption, Bahn immediately broke the kiss. Alema Rar on the other hand, was well aware of her presence. She smiled seductively at Bahn, then deliberately licked her lips at Jaina. About that time Jaina sensed recognition from Bahn.

Alema Rar took a moment to nibble on the Zeltron's ear, then said, "Bahn baby, this is my friend Jaina." Then she looked across the table. "And Jaina, this is my boyfriend, Bahn."

"Uh, Hi," Bahn said, then took a hefty swallow of his drink, obviously nervous.

"Hi, Bahn," Jaina replied, mildly worried herself. If Alema Rar found out they had met at ASPB, then she might find out what she had bought. While that wouldn't necessarily be a disaster, she preferred to keep her kinks as secret as possible.

Then Jaina had a new worry. If Bahn knew Alema Rar was a Jedi, then he might find out who she really was as well. Jaina sighed, and took a hefty swallow of her drink. It didn't matter; she had to tell her friend that her boyfriend was cheating on her.

"Alema Rar, did you know that Bahn took me out on a date last week, and to lunch the other day?" Jaina told her.

"What!?" Alema Rar replied, obviously upset.

Bahn muttered a curse as he shot Jaina a look of betrayal. Then he turned to Alema Rar in full damage-control mode. "Honey, it's not what you think! I was gonna ask her to join us for a threesome! Like we talked about!" he said emphatically, nodding his head vigorously.

"What!?" Jaina shouted incredulously. "You where going to ask me to do what!?" she asked in astonishment. She hadn't been so shocked since Lando had caught her in her mom's Jabba the Hutt Slavegirl outfit.

"I thought we agreed that I would find us a girl," Alema Rar replied to Bahn indignantly.

"What!?" Jaina asked in confusion, looking at Alema Rar.

"I know baby. I'm sorry. It's just that she came into the store to buy a collar and stuff, and I just knew that she was soooo perfect and all, and I just couldn't resist," Bahn explained in a rush.

Now Jaina was too stunned to speak. What kind of person, or Zeltron, would think she was perfect for a threesome with some slutty Twi'lek.

Alema Rar glanced at Jaina, then back to Bahn. "I know she looks perfect, but trust me, she has way too many hang-ups for our tastes," Alema Rar answered.

Before Jaina could ask what she meant by 'too many hang-ups,' Alema Rar continued.

"And that still doesn't change the fact that we agreed that I would pick us a girl. You might try and influence some poor bimbo with your pheromones," she said with a sense of finality.

"Look, I'm really sorry baby; I promise I won't do it again. I'll let you pick out our playmates from now on," Bahn promised earnestly.

This was all too much for Jaina.

"Wait!" she shouted, cutting them both off. Then she turned to Alema Rar. "I don't know what the two of you have going on, but I just wanted you to know what Bahn was up to. If he's not, or if you don't care, then fine with me. And he was not influencing me with his pheromones."

Jaina took a deep breath as she turned to Bahn. "Look, I don't know what made you think I was perfect for a threesome with your girlfriend, but I just don't do that sort of thing."

Both of them stared back at Jaina a moment, glanced at each other, then back at Jaina.

"Jaina," Alema Rar began, "Thank you very much for looking out for me, but I promise you, I don't need anyone to tell me if a guy is cheating on me." Then she smiled seductively at her. "But how do you know that you don't do that sort of thing?"

Jaina stared back at her a couple of seconds. "You're terrible!" she finally replied. "Besides, I don't want to share Bahn, I want him all to myself," Jaina added as she reached out and stroked the Zeltron's arm seductively.

"Ha! You're terrible," Alema Rar responded. "But since I've got to be on stage in about fifteen minutes, he's all yours," she told Jaina as she emptied her drink and stood up.

"Wait, you mean you don't care if Bahn cheats on you?" Jaina asked with a confused frown.

"Well, not really, and since you're a Jedi, he can't influence you to do anything that you really don't want to do, so I don't mind anyways," Alema Rar answered, as she leaned over and gave Bahn an open-mouthed kiss.

Frakk, Jaina thought. Now Bahn knew she was a Jedi.

"Have fun," Alema Rar called to both of them as she strutted away.

Bahn stared after her for several seconds, then looked back at Jaina. "So you're a Jedi?" he asked her.

Jaina stared back at him a moment, then sighed. "Yes, but please don't tell anyone, okay?"

Bahn leaned forward, and with a serious expression asked, "Why, are you undercover? Secret Jedi stuff?"

"No!" Jaina nearly shouted. Then she caught the amused glint in his eye. "Well, yes. I'm here to seduce you," she told him as she slid her chair closer to him.

"And just why would a secret Jedi want to seduce me?" Bahn asked with mock innocence.

"For your body," she replied with a wink. "And free clothes from your store."

Bahn chuckled a moment. "Well, the ASPB does offer a twenty-five percent Jedi discount, but you can have my body for free," he replied.

"You really have a Jedi discount?" Jaina asked dubiously. "You just didn't make it up for me?"

"Of course. The Jedi did save the galaxy from the Vong, not to mention the Empire and several other horrible threats. It's the least we can do for them," he replied.

Jaina idly wondered how many Jedi, and which ones, took advantage of the discount. "But I can have your body for free?" she asked him with a smile, leaning in close to him.

"Sure thing, Jaina. But since you are on a secret mission to seduce me, I'm gonna have to keep you thoroughly restrained while we're alone, so you can't do what ever it is your planning," he told her.

"Oh, well, I guess we need to find someplace alone then," she replied as she held her wrists up, together. Her black plastex bangle bracelets slid down with a soft clatter.

Bahn glanced at her wrists, and smiled at her bangle bracelets. "I like your bracelets," he commented as he ran a finger over the bangles.

"Thanks," Jaina replied, smiling back at him. "I like having things on my wrists," she added, winking seductively at him. "Preferably tight and locked on."

"So, your place, or mine?" Bahn asked.

There was no way she was taking him to her quarters on base. "Your place," she replied.

"Well, I live about ninety minutes away," Bahn said as he reached up and surreptitiously squeezed her breast.

Jaina quickly pushed his hand away. She really didn't want to wait that long. "What about Alema Rar's apartment?" she asked him with an evil smile.

Bahn stared back at her a couple of seconds. Then he nodded his head. "It's only about a twenty minute air taxi ride," he agreed. "But were you planning on asking her first?"

"Of course," Jaina replied smoothly. "I'm sure she won't mind at all." Jaina had been thinking about sleeping with Bahn in her apartment without telling her, but when Bahn had asked, she had decided to let Alema Rar know. She was sure that she wouldn't mind, however.

"Well, since it's your idea, I'll let you ask," Bahn said as he took a swallow of his drink.

Jaina quickly pulled out her comlink, and commed Alema Rar.

"Hey Jaina, I'm about to go on, what's up?" Alema Rar asked over the comlink.

"Hey, can me and Bahn use your apartment for awhile?" Jaina asked her casually.

"You want to use my apartment to fuck my boyfriend while I dance naked on a stage for strangers?" Alema Rar replied.

Jaina frowned slightly. She was sure that Alema Rar wouldn't care. "Yeah, you don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all. In fact, you can use my cuffs if you want too," she encouraged her.

"Thanks!" Jaina replied happily. "See you later," she added, then ended the call without waiting for a reply.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Alema Rar couldn't believe Jaina's audacity. In the space of fifteen minutes she had went from being indignant at the very idea of a threesome with Bahn and her to asking her if she could use her apartment to fuck Bahn. Not that she cared, she wanted both of them to be happy. That didn't mean that she was going to let Jaina have her fun without her though.

Alema Rar turned towards the door to see an older, red-headed dancer that went by the stage name Fyre walk in. "Hey, Fyre, can you cover the rest of my shift for me?" she asked. "Bahn found another sex-starved bondage-slut and I want to catch them in the act."

"Again? Okay, but you owe me," Mara Jade-Skywalker replied reluctantly.

"I know," Alema Rar answered. "Thanks," she said as she started quickly changing clothes so she could leave.

"Be careful this time," Mara implored her. "You're lucky the last girl you caught with Bahn didn't press charges."

Alema Rar looked up at her a moment. "Na, she was just lucky the sight of Bahn with another woman turns me on," she countered with an evil smile. "Besides, she liked it while I was whipping her," she assured her.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Six minutes later, Jaina and Bahn were climbing into an air taxi. Bahn immediately activated he privacy screen, then pulled her onto his lap.

"I thought you were going to keep me restrained?" she asked as she turned and straddled him.

Bahn pulled her close to him, and gave her a slow, open-mouthed kiss. As Jaina returned the kiss, she felt him close a binder around her left wrist. Then he pulled her hands behind her back, and closed the other binder around her right wrist.

Jaina broke the kiss a moment. "Now that's more like it," she said breathlessly as she pulled against the binders.

Nearly twenty minutes later, they were walking into Alema Rar's apartment. Bahn had unlocked her binders before they had gotten out of the air taxi, but as soon as the door to the apartment closed, he pulled her hands back behind her back and locked the binders back onto her wrists.

The two kissed passionately and Bahn fondled her as they moved into Alema Rar's bedroom. There Bahn paused long enough to quickly undress. Jaina smiled in anticipation as he stripped off his clothes. Then she gasped as his cock sprang into view.

It was at least twenty-five centimeters long, and nearly as big around as her wrist. She couldn't imagine him fucking her with it. She could fantasize though. Besides, if Alema Rar could handle it, then so could she.

Jaina smiled up at him as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around the fat head of his cock. As she stretched her lips over it and slid it into her mouth, she could feel it grow harder, and a little larger. Jaina couldn't come close to getting it all in. With her hands cuffed behind her back, she couldn't even grasp it to help.

Jaina bobbed her head over the first fifteen centimeters or so for a couple of minutes, then started licking up and down the bottom of his entire shaft, and his balls. Before Jaina could start sucking him again, Bahn took a step back.

"Be right back, babe," Bahn said as he walked toward Alema Rar's closet.

Jaina was still waiting on her knees when he returned a minute or so later—with a thick piece of nerfhide. Jaina knelt, smiling up at him as he wrapped the collar around her neck and locked it. She absently wondered where the key or remote was.

Then Bahn unlocked her wristcuffs, and ordered her to strip naked. Jaina quickly pulled off her dress, and panties. She left her bracelets on, since Bahn liked them, and she did as well. Then she told Bahn that her ankle boots where locked on, and she had left the remote to unlock them in her room.

"That's my kinky bondage slut," Bahn replied with a smile. "On the bed," he instructed her.

Jaina obediently climbed onto Alema Rar's bed. Once she laid down, she meekly allowed Bahn to cuff her right wrist to the restraining ring at the corner of the bed. Alema Rar had certainly made her room easy for a girl to be cuffed down tight!

Bahn took a few moments to kiss and fondle her, which she eagerly reciprocated, then moved over and cuffed her left wrist to the restraining ring at that corner of the bed. Next he moved down and cuffed her left ankle, then her right ankle to the restraining rings at the foot of Alema Rar's bed.

Jaina held her breath as he slid his naked, muscular body up hers. She gasped and raised her hips off the bed as he slowly pushed his colossal cock into her waiting pussy. Jaina couldn't believe how fantastic his cock felt. It was like he was fucking her brains out when he pushed his massive piece of man meat all the way into her stretched out pussy. She screamed out in ecstasy.

Suddenly Jaina felt Bahn stop for a moment, then felt something being shoved into her mouth. She opened her eyes as Bahn was pushing a synthrubber ball gag past her teeth. In just a few seconds he had it strapped into place.

"Ssshh, you're distracting me, babe," Bahn said with a smile as he resumed fucking her.

Jaina couldn't care less about being gagged, she just want more of his cock. She screamed around the gag as he thrust into her. After a few more strokes, Jaina realized that Bahn did seem to be in a little more of a rhythm. She quickly lost herself in the throws of ecstasy.

Suddenly, Jaina felt Bahn pull out of her, and roll half-way over. She sensed surprise from him, and looked up and past him to see what was the matter. To Jaina's shock, Alema Rar was standing at the foot of the bed, wearing some sort of synthleather outfit, complete with a hood, and some sort of short whip. Jaina tried to scream at her to get out, but the gag rendered her incomprehensible.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 3 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.