Star Wars: Hapan Crown Jewels

Story Info
Queen Tenel Ka discovers something about Hapes slave past.
7.4k words
4.86
28.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's Notes: This story takes place within a few weeks of the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War. It is the sixth Star Wars story I have written, and is not a sequel to any of the others. It is sort of a prequel to Tahiri in Bondage and Alema Rar Visits Hapes. I hope you read all of my stories anyway, and enjoy them. Please leave me feedback, public or via email. ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Star Wars: Hapan Crown Jewels

The Yuuzhan Vong War is over. The young Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium, Jedi Knight Tenel Ka Djo, has led her people through the war. The Hapan people's memories are short, however. Soon afterwards, their long-standing hatred of the Jedi rises to the surface again. The Queen exacerbates the situation by attempting to introduce unpopular policies, like equality for men and non-humans, to the Consortium.

However, the young Queen has realized at least some of her foolish mistakes, and wants to make amends. That's how Jedi Knight Tenel Ka Djo, Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium, learned of the complete set of Hapan Crown Jewels.

It all started after the Queen made a public speech, and for the third time in a row, was met with boos, and widespread apathy. Her latest polls showed that she had a job approval rating of less than thirty-five percent! The unhappy Queen immediately called her most trusted advisors to a meeting, and then proceeded to keep us there for hours.

"I led them through the war!" the Queen shouted from the head of the table. "They would all be yorik-coral-implanted slaves, or dead if it wasn't for me!"

We all looked at each other in joined misery. How many times had we had to listen similar complaints? No ruler has ever been popular while trying to change a society. We gave her the same advice we had been giving her.

"Be less of a Jedi and outsider, and more Hapan."

"Stop wearing that Dathomir lizard-hide and dress more like a Hapan Queen."

"Don't try for immediate equality for men and non-humans, work on it in stages."

The Ducha that gave last bit of advice got some hard looks from the rest of us. No intelligent Hapan woman really wants men to have equality. Give them equality and then they'd think they were as important as women!

This time though, the Queen seemed to seriously consider our advice. At least about being more of a Hapan.

Luckily, we knew of a way for the Queen to prove to her people that she had fully embraced the Hapan customs.

"Your Majesty, you could begin making public speeches wearing the Hapan Crown Jewels," we explained to her. "That would greatly increase your popularity." And as a bonus, convince you to drop those silly notions of equality for men.

After we explained to her that the crown she had been wearing was only part of the Crown Jewels, the Queen demanded to know why she hadn't been told about this by us, or her mother.

This part was tricky. Throughout the history of the Consortium, less than half of the Queen Mothers had worn the complete Crown Jewels. Most of the Queen Mothers only wore the crown itself. Of the half that did wear the complete set, most of them only wore it once or twice their entire reign.

Well, there were a few who seemed to appear in the Crown Jewels practically every week, but Tenel Ka Djo was a trained Jedi Knight, so we were sure she wouldn't be like that. Just a few public appearances would increase her popularity. Then perhaps once a year or so for a few years after that to remind her people how dedicated she is to the Hapan way of life.

The reason that the current Queen Mother hadn't been told about the Crown Jewels from her mother was simply that her mother hadn't been told about them herself. The elder Queen, a foreigner who married the Crown Prince Isolder, never showed any desire to embrace the Hapan culture, so was never informed of one of the Consortium's most important customs.

Since Tenel Ka was interested, we were happy to explain to her the significance of the Hapan Crown Jewels.

The Crown Jewels serve to remind all Hapans of first group of Humans that colonized the Hapes Cluster, the Lorell Raiders. The mostly male pirate group kidnapped women, kept them in shackles, and generally did dreadful things to them, at least at first. Eventually the kidnapped women and their captors formed a bond, and when the Jedi ambushed the Raiders and wiped them out, the women of Hapes formed their own government, led by themselves of course.

We happily escorted the Queen to the Royal vaults, where the Crown Jewels were kept. Of course she had been to the vaults a few times, but amongst all the other treasures of the Consortium, the Crown Jewels were easy to miss. In fact, they were in a display case, which was hidden in a stack of identical display cases.

As the Ducha responsible for the vaults, I of course knew exactly which display case. It took two of us to lift the heavy case. Together, we carefully pulled it out so the Queen could see the complete set of Hapan Crown Jewels for the first time.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Hey, those are slave shackles!" Tenel Ka announced in puzzlement when she saw the supposed Crown Jewels.

"Well, not quite, Your Majesty," Ducha Mai'ggi replied. "These are hand forged, from Mandalorian beskar ore," she explained, wondering if she even knew what beskar was.

"What's belskar ore?" the Queen asked as she gazed at the gleaming, gem encrusted Crown Jewels.

Ducha Mai'ggi smiled slightly before responding. "Beskar," she corrected her Queen politely. "It is only found on the planet Mandalore of course. However, the Mandalorians haven't exported it for several thousand years. The beskar you see before you was traded for by the Lorell Raiders. It is nearly as valuable as the larger rainbow gems in your crown, Your Majesty."

Tenel Ka licked her lips as she kept gazing at the Crown Jewels. The attendants that accompanied her to the Royal vaults were her most trusted allies. She sensed that they all believed what they had told her of the Crown Jewels. The thought of wearing the shackles—Crown Jewels—was very arousing. As Queen Mother, she had so few opportunities to practice bondage. There was always one crisis or another, or an assassination attempt.

"Alright, I'll do it," she announced after a few moments consideration.

The Queen could sense their anticipation as they carefully removed the shackles from the display case. She reminded herself to make sure that she called them 'Crown Jewels' and not shackles in public.

First, the ankle shackles, two seven-centimeter-wide, fifteen-millimeter-thick circles of beskar, went around her ankles, and over her thin boots. A forty-centimeter beskar chain connected them. Tenel Ka hadn't measured them to know their dimensions so precisely; one of her advisors had simply handed her a datacard when she asked about them.

Another chain ran from the center link of the ankle chain to a hinged belt that was locked around Tenel Ka's waist. The belt was also seven-centimeters wide, and fifteen millimeters thick. According to the datapad, there were a few different sized sections that could be added to the belt, to fit monarchs with curvier figures.

Attached to each side of the belt, right at the front of her hips, was a fifteen-centimeter chain, just long enough for the Queen to sign a Royal decree, or do other simple tasks. At the end of each chain was a beskar shackle, the same width and thickness as the ankle shackles and belt, for the Queen's wrists.

One of the Ducha gently took Tenel Ka's right hand and shut the shackle around her wrist. Her lightsaber was hanging just under the belt, within easy reach of her cuffed hand. Then the noblewomen noticed they had a small problem.

Tenel Ka had already realized the issue, but really didn't consider it a problem. Her lack of a left arm had become second nature to her long ago.

After some discussion, mostly centered around not wanting the high polished beskar to get damaged, they decided to close the empty shackle, and lock it to the belt. This would also keep the shackle from 'flopping around' as one Ducha put it, and look much neater on the Queen.

From the middle of the belt another chain went up to a beskar collar, the same width and thickness as the wrist and ankle shackles.

The Queen held her head high as one of her attendants lifted her hair out of the way. Then Lady Galney, one of her most trusted aides, locked the collar around her throat.

Tenel Ka felt more than a little aroused at being shackled, especially in front of her advisors. The beskar shackles were surprisingly light, considering their size. She took a few steps, to practice walking in the chains.

As her advisors watched, Tenel Ka shuffled around the room in the shackles. Several times they asked if she was ready for them to release her, and she declined. After nearly half-an-hour though, Tenel Ka relented, and allowed them to take the Crown Jewels off her.

"I want to wear them in public as soon as possible," Tenel Ka informed the noblewomen as they carefully placed them back in the display case. She already missed the cold beskar around her neck and wrist.

"You'll need to wear them for a few days first, Your Majesty," someone suggested. "To get used to walking and moving around while wearing them."

Her other advisors all nodded their heads in agreement. Tenel Ka was just as enthusiastic about wearing them as they were. Then they told her that the actual Crown Jewels could only be worn the day of her public appearance, but there was a reproduction set that she could wear as much as she wanted.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The reproduction shackles, made of durasteel, weren't kept in the Royal vaults. While two of her attendants went off to fetch them, Tenel Ka and the rest went back to her throne room.

While she was waiting for the 'practice' shackles, Tenel Ka ordered her security detail increased, even though all of her advisors, backed up by the Hapan customs she had recently discovered, said that no one could harm the Queen Mother while she wore the Crown Jewels, or the reproduction set.

Before her two attendants arrived with the shackles, the others insisted that Tenel Ka change out of her Dathomir lizard-hide, and into something a little more 'Hapan.'

Reluctantly, Tenel Ka agreed. She dismissed all her attendants, except for Lady Galney and Ducha Mi'riam. While Tenel Ka peeled off her lizard-hide bodysuit, Lady Galney went into the Royal closet, and returned with some things that Tenel Ka had forgotten were there.

First were the tiny pink Selab moth-fiber panties, with a matching bra. Next came the pink stockings, and pink garter belt. When she had accepted the Hapan Crown, Tenel Ka had allowed them to dress her like this once. Then she had gone back to her favored lizard-hides.

After the stockings and garter belt were adjusted, Lady Galney produced a pair of strappy pink sandals with at least fifteen-centimeters of heel on them. It wasn't that Tenel Ka hadn't worn heels this high before, it was just that she hadn't worn stilettos this high before.

About this time the reproduction Crown Jewels arrived. It was common practice for Tenel Ka's closest advisors to see her naked, as they often helped her dress. Instead of allowing Ducha Mi'riam and Lady Galney to put her in the Selab moth-fiber dress that went with the underthings, Tenel Ka insisted on being locked in the shackles.

Tenel Ka hoped they didn't notice the wet spot on the front of her panties as they shackled her. Well, at least she mostly hoped they didn't. A small part of her hoped they did, which made her even hornier. Their smirks told Tenel Ka that they had noticed.

After Lady Galney closed the collar around the Queen's neck, they relaxed on her pouf couches while she practiced walking around her Royal Chambers in the shackles.

With the stiletto heels and ankle shackles, Tenel Ka was constricted to short, mincing steps. The practice shackles were made out of durasteel, which was heavier than beskar. It took Tenel Ka a few minutes to get used to the extra weight.

Her advisors kept commenting on how great, and Hapan, she looked in the shackles and fine undies. They also remarked several times that she seemed to be much happier in the silk and durasteel than in the lizard-hide. Tenel Ka was concentrating so much on the simple task of walking that she barely registered them.

After nearly twenty minutes, Tenel Ka decided that she had had enough for now. In reality, she thought she was getting a little too aroused by the shackles. Her advisors on the other hand, insisted that she needed much more practice before she could appear in public wearing the Crown Jewels.

Since she really didn't want to take off the shackles anyway, The Queen quickly agreed. She was confused when they unlocked the collar, wrist shackle and belt. Then they dressed her in a pink, loose-fitting dress that displayed plenty of cleavage, and came to a little below mid-thigh. Tenel Ka was still confused as they locked the shackles back on her.

Ducha Mi'riam happily informed the puzzled Queen that they were going to take her on a tour of the palace in her new chains. When Tenel Ka expressed her wariness at being seen in the shackles, Lady Galney explained to her that her entire staff would realize the significance of the shackles, and be extremely happy that she was embracing her Hapan heritage.

Just before they reached the open doorway, Ducha Mi'riam reached up and snapped a leash onto the Queen's collar. Tenel Ka barely had time to utter a protest before she felt a tug from the leash, and had to follow. Her other advisors kept her distracted by heaping praise on her for being so courageous and Hapan.

True to Lady Galney's word, Tenel Ka's bodyguards and palace staff were very enthusiastic about their Queen shuffling around wearing the shackles. Many complimented her on how great she looked. A couple of her male bodyguards punctuated their statements of appreciation with slaps on her ass, something she never would have tolerated before.

Today though, the slaps, and pinch, only served to arouse Tenel Ka even more. She tried to see if the wet spot on her panties had soaked through the front of her pink dress, but the durasteel collar wouldn't let her look down far enough.

Ducha Mi'riam kept up a brisk pace—at least to a certain shackled and high-heel-wearing Queen. Tenel Ka had to struggle just to keep from falling. The stairs were especially dangerous. Luckily her bodyguards were there to carry her, although she didn't think they had to grab such intimate places.

Since she didn't have to shuffle along, Tenel Ka was able to finally take note of her surroundings. That's how she noticed exactly where they were going.

"Why are we going to the dungeon?" she asked, reaching to sense any danger through the Force. Around that point, she had also realized that she had left her lightsaber in her chambers, far away from where she was now.

"To tour them, of course!" Lady Galney exclaimed with glee.

"But I've already been to the dungeons," Tenel Ka explained as they carried her down the stone stairway. Actually, she had visited several times but she didn't think they knew just how many.

"We promise, this time, it will be a completely new experience for you," Lady Galney proclaimed as the reached the heavy durasteel doors of the dungeons.

First was the large, open shower room, with rough stone walls. It didn't look quite big enough for fifty newly-captured slaves, but there were that many sets of manacles hanging from the ceiling. Tenel Ka shivered as she imagined them room packed with naked, helpless slavegirls.

Her advisors explained how the freshly caught slaves were stripped naked, often by having their clothes cut right off them. Then the Lorell Raiders would leave them chained there, most of them on their tippy-toes, while they fondled and generally molested them helpless slaves.

It didn't matter who the women had been before they were captured. Whether they had been stow-aways or super-rich private yacht owners, they were all naked and shackled side-by-side.

Ducha Mi'riam told her that while the naked and nubile slaves where shackled in place, the Lorell Raiders also had to search them for contraband. "Of course, four thousand years ago they didn't have all the fancy scanners that we have today, they had to perform a more 'hands-on' search," the Ducha said as she smirked at her shackled Queen.

Tenel Ka blushed as she imagined some poor slave hanging there in fear while some pirate shoved his fingers up her cunt.

"You hiding anything in there, Your Majesty?" one of her guards whispered into her ear as he lifted the already to short hem of her dress a few centimeters.

"No!" Tenel Ka replied in shock as she tried to slap his hand away.

Wisely though, he had approached her from her left side, and by the time her shackled right hand made it to the end of its chain, he had gotten out of the way. Intellectually, she knew that she could, and should, chastise him for the outrageous act, but emotionally, she didn't have it in her.

Her entire escort chuckled at his joke, and at her embarrassed reaction. Then Lady Galney pointed out the high-pressure hoses at the front of the room.

After they were thoroughly searched, each row of slaves would be hosed down by the Raiders. Of course, since they didn't really care about the slaves' comfort at this point, and didn't want to spend any credits they didn't have to, the water was icy-cold, straight from the spring, deep underneath the palace.

The refresher in the Royal chambers had six massaging shower heads. There were shelves loaded with fragrant soaps, bath oils, and skin conditioners, even if she rarely used them. She did enjoy the jacuzzi tub though. It was big enough for four, and quite relaxing after a hard workout, or long day. Tenel Ka shivered as she imagined being helplessly shackled in place while one of the high-pressure hoses shot icy-cold water at her.

The next stop on the tour was the holding cells. There were a hundred or so cells, each about two meters wide, and three long. A narrow stack of bunks, four high, were bolted to each side and the back wall. A raised platform in a front corner with a small hole in the center served as the refresher.

"Want to take a nap?" one of her advisors asked conspiratorially when she noticed Tenel Ka staring at the small bunks. "All the slaves had to sleep shackled, no reason our Queen can't too?" she added with a smile.

"And Your Majesty, I'll stay up all night to watch you—I mean to keep watch," one of her guards offered with a leer.

Have they always been this perverted? Tenel Ka wondered, about her guards and advisors alike. "Maybe another time," she said after a few moments of—half-serious—thought.

The next stop on the tour was the auction block, where the Raiders bid on the captured slaves that they didn't ransom. The actual auction block consisted of a duracrete platform about seventy centimeters high, three meters wide and two meters deep. A thick chain hung down from the ceiling, stopping a little over two meters from the platform.

Tenel Ka knew from previous visits that there were steps on either side of the block. Then, she had wondered why the steps were so shallow. Now, as she ascended them, Tenel Ka realized that they were built especially for slaves to walk up and down while shackled.

Only after Lady Galney and one of her bodyguards escorted her to the middle of the platform did Tenel Ka wonder why she let them get her up here at all. Usually when she was higher than everyone else in the room she was either giving a speech or sitting on her throne, both of which made her feel even more powerful and in control. Now she felt like she was on display—like a freshly captured slavegirl for sale!