Star Wars: Imperial Hospital Visit

Story Info
Medical restraints on Jaina Solo in an Imperial Hospital.
4.1k words
4.59
28.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: The following story takes place soon after the Fate of the Jedi series. Please read and enjoy all my stories, and feel free to leave me feedback, public or private.

Imperial Hospital Visit

"Hello, Mrs. Fel-Solo," the perky young receptionist greeted her as Jaina stepped off the turbolift. "Colonel Fel is still in room seven-oh-four," she added, gesturing towards the corridor on her left. "May I bring you a caf or anything?"

"No thank you, Aimee," Jaina replied with a friendly nod, her stiletto heels tapping on the floor.

The Moff Kentor Sarne Hospital was the premiere medical facility in the entire Empire. It was also the most exclusive. The first three floors were the main hospital and various departments. The top four each had twelve deluxe suites for patients.

Her husband, Jag Fel, had been here nearly six months, starting a couple of weeks after the speeder crash that put him in the coma. Since he was their former Head-of-State, the Empire had insisted on moving him here. They even provided her a luxury apartment nearby to stay in, and a generous spending allowance when she came to visit.

Jaina passed a cleaning droid in the corridor, then came to the nurse's station. She stopped and exchanged greetings with the nurses there. They told her that Melinda was in the room, checking in on Colonel Fel. They also asked her if she wanted a caf or anything else. Jaina declined the offer, thanked them, and continued on her way.

A few meters or so later, she arrived at the entrance to Jag's suite—seven-oh-four. She paused in the small foyer, ran through a quick Jedi calming exercise, and went in.

Melinda Maiyes was one of Jaina's favorites of Jag's nurses. Today she was wearing a standard nurse's uniform of comfortable light-blue pants and a short-sleeved top with the hospital logo over her left breast. She also had a long-sleeved white shirt underneath the top, probably for warmth.

"Hello Mrs. Fel-Solo," Nurse Maiyes said with a cheerful smile from the far side of Jag's bed. "Doctor Draco will be here in a few minutes," she added as she made a minor adjustment to one of the tubes going into Jag's arm.

"Hi Melinda," Jaina replied with a friendly smile. "How is he?" she asked, looking over Jag. The bed rail on the near side of the bed was lowered. Melinda must have done it before going around to the back side.

Nurse Maiyes glanced at the monitors a moment before replying. "Stable." She hesitated a moment, then added, "As always."

"Good," Jaina responded with a tight smile.

"I love your coat," Melinda commented.

"Thanks," Jaina answered appreciatively.

Jaina's coat was stylish calf-length black synthhide, mostly covered with a subtle diamond pattern. A trio of wide straps kept it very tight around her mid-section. Another trio of slightly narrower straps were tightened around each forearm. The top of the coat was closed tightly around her neck with another strap. Above the top of the collar, a second layer of black synthhide was visible around her neck, extending up a couple of centimeters from inside the coat. All of the straps had gleaming silver durasteel buckles.

A centimeter or so of her clear transparisteel wrist comm was peeking out from under her left sleeve, with a bit of a matching cuff underneath her right sleeve. Below her coat Jaina had on a pair of black synthhide boots with towering fifteen-centimeter stiletto heels. The heels and outside edges of the soles of the boots were gleaming silver durasteel, matching the buckles of her coat.

Her wedding band—a five millimeter wide circle of silver—was on her finger. Jaina's hair hung loosely nearly down to her ass. Ever since the thing on Duro during the Vong war she hadn't been able to keep it any shorter.

Every room in the hospital had a dedicated medical droid. The one in this room was in the corner out of the way, in stand-by mode. It had been like that the last two times she'd visited as well. It was a bit odd—a medical droid was supposed to be with the patient monitoring them at all times.

Jaina and Melinda chatted across the bed while the later tended to Jag. Then Jaina heard someone in the foyer. She glanced back to see that Doctor Draco had arrived.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Fel-Solo, Nurse Maiyes," he greeted each of them with a nod as he closed the door behind himself. "Nice to see you again."

"Doctor Draco," Jaina replied with a nod. "And you."

Doctor Draco—Jaina hadn't learned his first name—was about one-seventy-five centimeters or so tall, and well built, with dark hair, and a goatee. He stopped next to Jaina, and Jag's bed, and observed the patient and monitors a few moments.

"As you can see, we are still taking excellent care of your husband, Mrs. Fel-Solo," Doctor Draco informed her matter-of-factly.

"Thank you," Jaina answered somewhat unnecessarily. "I had no doubt."

Then she glanced across the bed at Melinda. "Perhaps Nurse Maiyes should step out so we can discuss my husband's condition in private?"

"I believe she should stay," Doctor Draco replied, glancing over towards the Nurse. "She's probably spent as much time taking care of Colonel Fel as I have anyway."

Jaina flashed Melinda a smile. "Well, okay then," she said, reaching up and unfastening her coat's collar.

It was a bit tricky—the coat was new—but she got it open after a few seconds or so. Since she could only use one hand to loosen each of the six straps around her wrists, they took even longer. Then came the straps around her mid-section. Next she peeled back a flap, and pulled down the hidden zipper running diagonally from her left collarbone to her right mid-thigh. Finally she opened her coat, pulled her arms out of the sleeves, laid it over a nearby poufchair, and turned her attention back to Doctor Draco and Nurse Maiyes.

Both were watching her in open admiration. Since he was on the same side of the bed as her, Doctor Draco had a better view.

Underneath her coat Jaina was wearing a shiny black synthhide corset that went from the top of her hips to the undersides of her bare breasts, pushing them up and out. A tiny black sheer silk g-string was visible below the corset. Her glossy black synthhide boots were crotch-high, and had wide straps around the tops. The matching collar around her neck was five centimeters tall. A single D-ring hung horizontally from the front. Five centimeter wide clear transparisteel cuffs were around both of her wrists.

Doctor Draco took a step closer to her, looked her up and down again, then reached up and put his hand on the side of her neck, as though he was going to pull her in for a kiss. Then he twisted her towards the bed, and pushed her onto it in a single motion. She landed face down, her naked tits on top of her comatose husband's waist, her hips hanging off the edge. Jaina barely had time to notice the thick white nerfhide medical restraints attached to the far side of the hospital bed before Melinda had grabbed her wrist, pulled it to the bed rail, and started wrapping one of the cuffs around it.

Must of been why she stayed on that side of the bed, Jaina realized as she finished buckling the first cuff. Jaina obligingly let her take her left wrist, and she started cuffing it to the rail next to her right one. At the same time, Jaina felt Doctor Draco kick her right foot towards the lower end of the bed. A moment later she felt him wrapping a cuff around her ankle. Apparently they had hidden the wrist restraints under the sheet on the side of the bed, and ankle restraints attached to the frame underneath.

By the time Melinda had finished cuffing her wrists to the bed rail on the side of the bed, Doctor Draco had spread her left leg towards the head of the bed, and started cuffing that ankle. Jaina was lying over her comatose husband, her wrists extended and cuffed together to the far side of the bed, her ankles spread apart and cuffed to something underneath the bed, her pussy already wet with anticipation.

Jaina watched as Melinda quickly pulled off her shoes and stripped off her uniform, revealing a light-gray sports bra and matching panties. The bra quickly joined the rest of her clothes on the chair, followed by her panties. While Melinda climbed onto the bed, Jaina felt Doctor Draco pull her flimsy g-string aside, and shove his hard cock into her pussy.

Jaina moaned in pleasure as Melinda settled down in front of her. She had to move her elbows out as much as the cuffs would let her so her husband's naked nurse could sit between her arms on the mattress, with her knees raised above Jaina's biceps, and her feet on the far side of Jag. That put her pussy practically in Jaina's face. While Doctor Draco began fucking her from behind, Jaina eagerly started eating Melinda's pussy.

After a minute or so, Jaina had to stop licking her pussy because some of her hair had gotten into her mouth. Since she was cuffed, and getting fucked hard from behind by Doctor Draco, she couldn't really get it out.

Melinda reached down, and pulled her hair back and out of the way. Jaina murmured thanks, and quickly resumed licking her pussy. With a firm grip on her hair, it was easy for Melinda to control her head, which turned Jaina on even more.

Doctor Draco had both hands under her hips, tilting them for a better angle to her pussy. She felt sooooo dirty getting fucked on top of her husband. The fact that she was cuffed and eating out one of his nurses made her even hornier.

Several minutes later—not that she was worried about the time—Jaina moaned out in delicious orgasm. Doctor Draco kept pistoning his cock in and out of her spasming pussy, while Melinda held her face tight against her own pussy.

Not long after Jaina had mostly recovered from her amazing orgasm, she felt Doctor Draco tense, and cum. Melinda used the fist full of her hair she was holding to keep her mouth against her pussy, barely letting her breathe while he emptied his balls into her pussy.

Doctor Draco finished, and slowly slid his cock out of her, casually giving her a hard slap on her ass as he did. Jaina let out a little yelp, mostly of surprise, causing Melinda to gasp in pleasure. Jaina could feel his cum—and hers—oozing out of her pussy.

"Be right back ladies," Doctor Draco said. "Do keep going though," he encouraged them.

Then Jaina sensed him walk to the in-suite 'fresher, and close the door. Her mouth was still busy between Melinda's legs.

Melinda kept encouraging her between moaning and pulling on her hair, just to remind her who was in control, probably. When Doctor Draco came out of the 'fresher a few minutes later, Jaina had her close. Suddenly Jaina felt Doctor Draco's hands in her pussy. He flexed them a little, and Jaina let out another loud moan as he stroked her g-spot. That helped Jaina send Melinda over the edge.

Melinda squeezed her head with her thighs and held her mouth against her pussy—cutting off her air—as she moaned out in her own orgasm. Several seconds later, Melinda finally relaxed her grip on her head. Jaina gasped for breath, and promptly started licking her clean.

"Thanks, Mrs. Fel-Solo," Melinda said cheerfully, letting her hair go a half-minute or so later. "You were great."

"Thanks," Jaina replied, looking up at her as she climbed off the bed. She got an extra little thrill when one of them called her Mrs. Fel-Solo during sex.

Melinda made no move to release her. Instead she grabbed her clothes off the chair, smiled at her, then headed for the 'fresher. As she went around the foot of the bed, she spanked her ass with one of her shoes—hard. Jaina let out a yelp of pain, then giggled in delight looking back over her shoulder towards her. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a now dressed Doctor Draco approaching her ass.

"I must say, I really appreciate these visits of yours, Mrs. Fel-Solo," he said, gripping one of her ass-cheeks with each of his hands. "I'm sure they're having a positive effect on Colonel Fel as well."

With that he shook each side of her ass, then slapped each cheek at the same time.

Jaina couldn't help but agree with that. While she didn't really sense a reaction from her husband through the Force, she could definitely feel his hard-on pressing against her side.

"Should I take care of that, Doctor?" she asked with an amused smile, looking back at him, then glancing towards Jag's dick.

"Doesn't matter to me, Mrs. Fel-Solo," he answered nonchalantly as he squatted down and uncuffed her ankle. "If you don't, Nurse Maiyes might," he suggested as he uncuffed her other ankle.

Jaina moved her legs in to ease the strain on them, and get some of her weight off Jag. Strict bondage was, well... strict.

"I however, have some other patients I need see," he explained, circling the bed and unstrapping her wrists from the bed rail. "When will you be visiting Colonel Fel again, if I may ask?"

"Tomorrow," Jaina answered, adjusting her transparisteel cuff with her left forearm once her right hand was freed. The hard cuffs had dug into the skin on her forearms when Melinda had locked nerfhide medical cuffs on her. "But then I have to head back to the G-A for a week or so," she explained, pushing her comlink down her wrist as well.

"Well, I'm afraid I'll miss you tomorrow," Doctor Draco explained. "I have a medical conference I need to attend. I believe Doctor Kima will be covering." He paused a moment, then added, "Unless you want me here, Mrs. Fel-Solo?"

"No, Doctor Kima will be fine," she replied, standing up and flexing her limbs to get her circulation flowing back good.

"Excellent," Doctor Draco responded with a nod. "And unless you have anymore questions for me, I need to get to my other patients, Mrs. Fel-Solo."

"None that I know of, Doctor," Jaina answered with a friendly smile, running her fingers through her hair.

"Have a nice day then, Mrs. Fel-Solo," he said, heading towards the door.

"You too, Doctor Draco."

The Doctor left, and Jaina sat down in the poufchair next to her coat, and watched the monitors at the head of the bed as she idly played with her pussy with one hand. A minute or so later Melinda emerged from the 'fresher, dressed once again in her hospital scrubs.

"Colonel Fel has a stiffy," Jaina told her, gesturing towards the bed as stood up. "Want to take care of it?"

"Well, you did such a good job on me," Melinda replied, stepping over to her, and kissing her softly on her lips, one hand tugging gently on her leash ring. "So I'm good." She glanced at the monitors at the head of the bed, then added, "I've got to check on my patient anyway."

"Alright then," Jaina responded, picking up her coat and stepping towards the 'fresher.

When Jaina emerged a few minutes later, her coat tightly buckled back in place. Melinda was gone, and the medical droid had been activated. The nerfhide cuffs were also gone, or at least not attached to the bed frame anymore. Jaina sat down on the poufchair, and turned the holoscreen on the wall on. She supposed she should hang around for an hour or so, since the Empire was being so nice to her.

When the Doctors decided that they didn't know if Jag would ever wake up from his coma, Jaina had gone from being the wife of their not-very-popular former Head-of-State, to pretty much the sympathetic widow of their now not-so-bad former Head-of-State. She felt a little bad though. She had told Jag she was leaving him literally minutes before the speeder wreck.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The following day...

Today Jaina was wearing a light-weight blue dress covered with small white polka dots, trimmed with white lace on the edges. The top part was tight, and exposed her shoulders, along with quite a bit of her cleavage. The bottom, which was hemmed in white lace, stopped a little past mid-thigh. A ten centimeter wide white lashaa silk sash was pulled tight around her stomach, tied off with a big bow at the small of her back.

Towering eighteen centimeter high cork-soled wedge heels were on her feet. The heels were secured to her feet by a strip of lashaa silk just above her toes. Strips at the top of the soles went up and wrapped around her ankles, tied off with big bows in the back. A white lashaa silk scarf was wrapped around her neck, tied off with a bow under her right cheek, comfortable but not quite loose. Hidden underneath her scarf was a four centimeter wide clear transiparisteel collar. While it was clear, someone could spot it if they looked close enough.

Each of her wrists had a stack of bangle bracelets. Her right had a pair of half-centimeter wide white bangles, then a three centimeter wide blue bangle with white polka dots, then another pair of white bangles, then another three centimeter wide blue polka-dotted one, followed by two more half-centimeter wide white ones.

Her clear transparisteel comlink cuff was locked around her left wrist, with eighteen half-centimeter wide bangles, alternating in blue and white, that were large enough to slide easily over the comlink.

Underneath the dress Jaina was wearing a pair of tiny expensive white lashaa silk panties, and no bra. Her wedding band was on the third finger of her left hand.

Jaina had spent the morning at the salon. Her formerly straight hair was now in loose, bouncy curls that still hung down to her mid-back. A blue polka-dotted headband went across the top of her head. Her make-up was bright and cheerful, matching her outfit. Her lipsmear was glossy pink. Large white hoop earrings completed the look. Her perfume was flowery and enticing.

The thigh-high boots and long tight coat she had worn yesterday covered nearly her entire skin, but were still highly sexual. Her outfit today was a vastly different look, showing quit a bit of skin, but was still highly sexual.

Unlike the synthhide boots, the sandals had zero ankle support, making them a bit harder to walk in. They were actually taller as well, forcing her to practically walk on the balls of her feet. She had to make short, careful strides, keeping one foot directly in front of the other. Well, she didn't have too walk like that. She just wanted too.

While the boots' stiletto heels made a distinct tapping on the Hospital's floors, the sandals made more of a clip-clopping sound. They still turned heads though. When she walked, the sound ensured everyone within earshot would look. When she moved her hands, her bracelets made clattering sounds, further drawing attention her way. Her whole outfit screamed for attention; visually, audibly, and olfactorily.

She wasn't used to her nails. They were a centimeter long, with off-white tips. She was having trouble doing just about everything with them. The receptionist at the salon had had to comm her a speeder taxi. She looked like a vapid, helpless socialite. Tonight she was supposed to fly back to Corellia.

She wasn't even sure if she'd be able to operate her ship with these kriffing nails. The thought sent a shiver of arousal through her. Maybe she'd have to hire a pilot. A handsome, Imperial, pilot, to fly Col. Fel's silly little wife around.

A Jedi Master and extremely lethal combat pilot? No, she was a silly, sexy little wife who barely knew what a control stick was. Whose looks were more important than doing stuff like operating the turbolift, or opening the hatch on her own ship, or keying in hyperspace coordinates. Now she was wet. If Doctor Kima wasn't in the room, she might have to actually fuck Jag.

The receptionists down in the main lobby had loved her outfit. Aimee had loved it when she had gotten to the seventh floor. The girls at the nurse's station had loved it too. Jaina had spent a couple of minutes letting them get a good look at her. Natasi had even noticed her transparisteel collar underneath her scarf, which turned her on even more.

12