Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 0 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," Jaina replied distraughtly.

"Now, I didn't say anything about dropping the dildo. Pick it back up," he instructed her.

"Yes Sir," Jaina responded as she obeyed.

"By the way, that was the mildest setting on your training collar. There are nine, more powerful ones," Major Drasi commented as she picked the dildo back up. "Now, while you're on break, let me see how you have been doing on your ass," he told her.

Jaina obediently turned away from him, and displayed her reddened ass. Major Drasi declared it barely adequate, then ordered her to turn back around and resume masturbating, and spanking herself. Jaina eagerly obeyed the first part, and simply obeyed the second part.

A couple of minutes later she was on the verge of orgasm again. This time, she sensed him about to order her to stop, and when he did, she was able to pull the dildo out before she got shocked.

Jaina stood there panting in her tight waist cincher and breast harness, holding the glistening dildo in her left hand. Her pussy was quivering with desire, and dripping onto the deck.

"I didn't say take the dildo out. I simply told you to stop," Major Drasi informed her.

"Yes Sir," Jaina replied as she carefully pushed the dildo back into her pussy. She didn't even want to think about what would happen to her if she came.

"Good, now see if you can hold it in without your hands," he instructed her.

Jaina squeezed the dildo with her pussy muscles, and let go of it with her hand. It was just too slick. Jaina felt it sliding down centimeter by centimeter. She knew that she could easily hold it in with the Force, but she also knew that Major Drasi didn't want her to.

"Get it," he told her just before it slipped out.

As Jaina quickly reached down and pushed the dildo back in, she braced herself for a shock.

"There's no need to worry, recruit. That was simply an exercise to see what you were capable of. Soon you'll be able to stroke that dildo in and out of your pussy with nothing but your cunt muscles," Major Drasi told her with a smile.

"Yes Sir," Jaina said, relieved that she hadn't been shocked again.

"Resume," he commanded her, once again serious.

They repeated the cycle of Jaina masturbating until she was on the edge, and Major Drasi making her stop for the next half hour. He also made her alternate between spanking herself and playing with her tits and nipples.

Currently Jaina was pinching her left nipple, and shoving the dildo in and out of her pussy with her right hand. She couldn't believe how horny she was.

"Stop," Major Drasi ordered her again.

Jaina was so close she just had to give it a couple more strokes. At the first sign of disobedience, Major Drasi activated her shock collar.

"OOWW!" Jaina screamed in pain as she dropped the dildo and frantically clawed at the collar with both hands.

"Pick up the dildo, recruit," Major Drasi instructed her.

Jaina mind was reeling. That shock had definitely been more powerful than the first one. Jaina instinctively gathered the Force to deal with the threat . . . and stopped. Major Drasi had every right to discipline her for not stopping when he told her to. "OW!" Jaina said again as she was shocked again; except not as powerfully this time.

"I said pick up the dildo, recruit," Major Drasi told her again.

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir," Jaina replied as she quickly picked up the dildo, pushed it back into her pussy, and held it in place without moving it.

"Do you think you deserve an orgasm after disobeying me twice so quickly?" Major Drasi asked her.

Jaina desperately wanted to say yes, but she knew she couldn't. "Please, Sir," she responded, almost begging him. The shocks had taken a big chunk out of her arousal, but she knew she could get it back very quickly.

"Answer the question, recruit," he replied firmly.

"No Sir," Jaina admitted dejectedly

"You are correct. A ProCorps trooper should never disobey orders. However, a ProCorps trooper's primary purpose is to please the Imperial Naval personnel they are assigned to. Right now it would please me if you crawled over here and gave me a blowjob. If you do a good enough job, you may be able to earn your own orgasm," he informed her.

Jaina hesitated perhaps a half a second before she dropped to her hands and knees and crawled towards him. She kept the dildo in her pussy as she did, and kept her eyes locked on his as she crawled. Once she had gently taken his cock out of his uniform pants, he locked her chrono and comlink together behind her back with a short chain.

Jaina licked her lips, and then slowly slid them down the shaft of his rapidly hardening cock. "Keep your eyes on your client," Major Drasi told her. "Even if they aren't paying attention to you, look up at them while you are pleasuring them."

"Yes Sir," Jaina said as she momentarily raised her mouth up off him.

Major Drasi moaned in pleasure, then asked, "Tell me recruit, is this the first time you've sucked a dick with your hands cuffed behind you?"

"No Sir," Jaina replied with embarrassment.

"Well, it shows," he replied as he leaned his head back.

Next Jaina slid her lips all the way down his cock, deep throating him. Nearly ten minutes later, Jaina had him on the edge of orgasming. Within a few seconds, she felt him tense, then shoot his load down her throat. Jaina kept her mouth on him the whole time, sucking down every drop.

"You're a natural, recruit," Major Drasi told her, smiling as he looked down at her.

Jaina slowly slid her lips off his cock. "Thank you Sir," she replied with her own smile.

Major Drasi unlocked her wrists, and allowed her to go use the 'fresher.

Once Jaina had used the 'fresher, Major Drasi had her secure herself in her seat again, and he turned on her music and transparent patterns for her. Jaina relaxed in her bondage, listening to her music, and drifted blissfully off to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 4 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12