Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 0 Ch. 08

Story Info
Jaina Solo has hot lesbian BDSM sex with an Imperial!
3.3k words
4.69
40.5k
11

Part 11 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: This story takes place very soon after the end of the Second Galactic Civil War. It is a prequel to Imperial Prostitute SX-51472. Thanks to meathead96 for editing this entire story for me.

Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute SX-51472 ZERO

Chapter 8 of 8

A couple of days later, in the Academy's comm center. . .

"Good morning, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two said as Moff Fel's hologram appeared.

"Good morning, SX-51472," he replied. "How are you enjoying your training?"

"I love it, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two answered with a genuine smile.

"Well you certainly look good in your training uniform," he commented.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two answered, arching her back to push her breasts out a little further. She hadn't even thought about her breasts being exposed on the HoloNet until he had mentioned it. She was happy to bring Moff Fel even a little pleasure, however she could. She only wished she could do more for the Empire.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your training, but the Empire has a problem that you can help us with," he informed her.

"I'd be happy to help out however I can, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied cheerfully, and proudly. She couldn't imagine anything she wouldn't do for Moff Fel and the Empire.

"Good. I need you to start sending messages to your friend Queen Tenel Ka Djo, telling her how happy you are in the Empire, and how great we are treating you," Moff Fel explained.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two answered without hesitation.

"Now these are going to be hologram messages, so you'll have to be genuinely enthusiastic about the Empire, okay?"

"Yes, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two responded. That would be easy. She truly was thrilled to serve the Empire.

"Great," Moff Fel replied with a smile. "Now, the Empire is trying to improve our relations with the Hapes Consortium, so it's very important that we send Her Majesty the right message. To make sure of that there will be someone there coaching you on what to say, and how to say it. That's okay with you, right?"

"Oh yes, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied cheerfully. "I'll say whatever you want me to, Your Excellency."

"Thank you SX-51472," Moff Fel told her. "I know you'll make me, and the Empire, proud."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

About half an hour after leaving the comm center, Seventy-Two received an audio file containing what she would be saying to Tenel Ka. She spent the next few hours listening to it while she trained, which mostly meant having sex.

That afternoon Seventy-Two was sent back to the Academy's comm center, wearing her ProCorps dress uniform. She had also been instructed to make sure she wore her spectacles and earpieces. At the comm center a Lieutenant Maddox asked her if she had memorized her script, and spent a few minutes going over it with her.

"Um, Ma'am, there is one problem though. I'm not allowed to use my former name anymore," Seventy-Two told her.

"You can use it for approved holomessages," Lieutenant Maddox replied. "I know it will be hard, but just think of it as a roleplay."

"Yes Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied obediently. "Um, Ma'am, my collar is programmed to automatically shock me if I say that name, though."

Lieutenant Maddox smiled back at her. "That feature's been disabled for over a week," she told her.

"Oh, okay, Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied with an embarrassed smile. She still had no desire to use her old name, she didn't miss it one bit. She was Imperial ProCorps Recruit SX-51472!

Lieutenant Maddox turned on the holocamera, and Seventy-Two began reciting her lines. They were easy, since she mostly described the functions of the chrono, comlink, spectacles, and earpieces. Lieutenant Maddox had her stop and redo them several times, pausing and pretending to think so it would seem more natural. Finally, they finished, and Lieutenant Maddox thanked her, and sent her back to her training.

Two days later, Seventy-Two received another audio file containing her reply to a message from Tenel Ka. A few hours later, she returned to the comm center to see Tenel Ka's message. Lieutenant Maddox was waiting for her, and had already viewed it.

As they watched it together, Seventy-Two was happy to see Tenel Ka wearing the combination chrono/comlink that she had described in her first message. She hadn't actually seen it until now, but she recognized it. She was also pleasantly surprised to find out that Lieutenant Maddox had muted the sound when Tenel Ka said her old name.

Since the message had been received several hours prior, Lieutenant Maddox had Seventy-Two's reply ready to go. They went over it, and Seventy-Two delivered it like she was supposed to.

Over the next couple of weeks Seventy-Two returned to the comm center every day or two to send messages to Tenel Ka. After a couple of visits, she found out that Seventy-Three was doing the same. The two were still bunk mates, although they didn't get to talk to each other much, mostly because of their collars' voice shock feature. Seventy-Two still enjoyed waking up next to her though.

Finally, Tenel Ka told Seventy-Two that she was making an official state visit to the Empire, and she hoped to see both her and Seventy-Three when she arrived.

Lieutenant Maddox told Seventy-Two that Moff Fel was very pleased with her for helping the Empire, and that she would be able to see Her Majesty when she arrived.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A few days after Tenel Ka decided to visit the Empire. . .

"Hey, welcome back Seventy-Two," Stormie said as the latter came in.

"Hello Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied politely. She was very happy; today she would be getting her last ProCorps tattoo.

Stormie stopped and stared at her a few seconds. "Hey, you're Jaina Solo right?" she asked her.

"No Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied after a slight hesitation.

Stormie looked hard at her. "You used to be Jaina Solo?" she rephrased the question.

Now Seventy-Two was worried, and a little confused. "I can't talk about that, Ma'am," she replied.

Stormie's frown turned into a smile. "Of course not, Seventy-Two," she replied. "By the way though, I've been writing to your parents, and uncle, for you while you're here," she explained. Then she ordered her up onto the table for her tattoo.

That explained it. "Thank you Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied as she climbed up and allowed Stormie to strap her down.

Her legs were spread wide, and flexed, just like when she had gotten the Imperial Emblem tattooed above her pussy. The monitor was in front of her, so she could see that tattoo, and the one she was about to get.

"I was shocked when I first realized who you were. I've always thought of you, and especially them as the Empire's enemies. It's fun reading personal messages from them though, and even more fun replying, pretending to be their daughter," Stormie told her as she tightened the last strap.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, Ma'am, and thank you for doing it so I can concentrate on my training," Seventy-Two replied as she gazed at the Imperial Emblem tattooed above her pussy. It felt so wonderful to belong to the Empire. She never wanted to go back to the Rebels, or be Jaina Solo again.

"No problem," Stormie answered as she stepped behind her control panel.

The machine scanned Seventy-Two's mons, then the needle took up position a few millimeters off her skin, below the Imperial Emblem and above her pussy.

"Ready?" Stormie asked her.

"Yes Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied happily.

Stormie hit a button and the needle immediately began tattooing her at the same blinding speed they did before. In about two minutes it was finished, and Seventy-Two had a tattoo of her full name curved below her Imperial Emblem: Imperial Prostitute SX-51472.

"Thank you Ma'am," Seventy-Two said happily as she gazed at her title and serial number displayed on the monitor in front of her. Tomorrow she would graduate, and finally be an Imperial Prostitute!

Stormie left her strapped down for a few minutes, to let the tattoo dry, then unstrapped her. As much as Seventy-Two wanted to show off her new tat, she obediently put her chastity belt back on, and locked it into place. Tomorrow her familiar nerfhide chastity belt would be replaced with her proper durasteel one. She was so used to wearing the training chastity belt, she felt more comfortable, and complete, with it than without it.

"Now, since I discovered who you are—excuse me, who you were—I took the liberty of scheduling some time with the famous daughter of the Empire's even more famous enemies," Stormie told her with a smile. Then she handed Seventy-Two a black nerfhide hood. "Put that on," she instructed her.

"Yes Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied with a smile.

She recognized it as a training hood. It had eye holes, nostril holes, and a mouth hole. There were earbuds under the thick padding over the ears. There were magnetic strips built into the hood around the eyes and mouth. Seventy-Two knew that they could attach a blindfold or gag to the hood.

Once she got it on, including her hair through the small hole in the rear, Stormie checked to make sure the hood was tight, and locked. Then Stormie put a blindfold on the hood, and shoved a cockgag into her mouth. Next Stormie cuffed her wrists together behind her back with a very short chain. After that Seventy-Two felt Stormie attach a leash to the front of her collar.

"Let's go," Stormie said as Seventy-Two felt a tug on her collar. Her voice came through the earbuds built into the hood. She was also still wearing her complete training uniform, collar, chrono, comlink, breast harness, waist cincher chastity belt, and sandals with eighteen centimeter stiletto heels.

Seventy-Two obediently walked behind her for several minutes. She didn't feel the slightest bit of nervousness at walking to an unknown destination blindfolded and cuffed. She trusted the Empire, far more than she had ever trusted anyone, or anything, else—including the Force.

Finally they arrived—somewhere—and Stormie told her through the earbuds in the hood to stand still. Seventy-Two contently obeyed as she sucked on her cock gag. She felt Stormie dropped her leash against her chest and walked away.

A few moments later, Seventy-Two sensed Stormie return. Suddenly Seventy-Two felt the sting of a riding crop across her upper thigh, on the edge of her ass. She let out a yelp of pain through her gag. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that once she would have anticipated the blow through the Force, and probably tried to move out of the way. Now, thanks to her ProCorps training, she only sensed other's desires and emotions with the Force.

"I can't be too sure, but I think this is the same crop you used on me a few weeks ago," Stormie said through the earbuds as she cropped her again. "Maybe later I'll let you see it, and tell me."

"Yes Ma'am," Seventy-Two tried to say, replying automatically even though she was silenced by the cock gag as Stormie continued to crop her front and back.

After a few dozen blows Stormie stopped, and removed her blindfold. Seventy-Two blinked several times as her eyes adjusted. Then she realized that she was in the same dungeon she had dommed Stormie in. She also noticed that Stormie was now naked except for her durasteel collar, chrono, comlink, and ProCorps boots.

Stormie picked up Seventy-Two's leash and led her to the padded platform. She sat down and had Seventy-Two kneel on the floor next to her.

"Now, you are going to show me just how much you love the Empire," Stormie told her through the earbuds. Then she removed Seventy-Two's cock gag. "By kissing every single Imperial symbol on my body," Stormie added with a wicked smile.

"Yes Ma'am!" Seventy-Two replied eagerly.

She started with the TIE fighters on Stormie right left wrist, and kissed her way up her arm, alternating between the fighters and interceptors as she moved. Seventy-Two smiled up at her she kissed each TIE adoringly. Stormie responded by having her give extra attention to certain TIEs, and cropping her periodically.

Once she finished kissing each and every TIE fighter, Stormie laid down on her back. Seventy-Two obediently spent a few moments licking and kissing the worlds of the Empire on the map on Stormie's toned stomach. She made sure to spend extra time on Bastion, the capital of the Empire.

Next she licked and kissed her way across the motto of the Empire written across her lower belly: Peace, Freedom, Justice, and Security. Then she kissed each of the stormtroopers on her thighs, several times. Then Seventy-Two moved up to kiss the Imperial Emblem above her pussy, but Stormie lightly hit her away with her crop. Stormie rolled over to lay on her belly, and told her to start on her back.

"Yes Mistress," Seventy-Two replied with a smile. She started by kissing her way across the words Galactic Empire on her upper back. Then she moved down to the Super Star Destroyer between her shoulder blades. Next she kissed each of the Imperial Star Destroyers on her lower back. After that Seventy-Two kissed and licked the words Imperial Property on Stormie's ass, and the AT-AT's and AT-ST's on the back of her thighs.

Seventy-Two had intentionally saved the tattoos of the formal Imperial leaders for last. First she spent a few moments kissing the bust of Grand Admiral Pellaeon. Then Director Isard, and Grand Admiral Thrawn. Seventy-Two felt genuine admiration for the former leaders of the Empire.

Next Seventy-Two kissed the bust of Darth Vader. Intellectually, she knew that he was her grandfather, but it was different now that she was a ProCorps recruit. Besides, it wasn't like she was actually kissing him, she was kissing a tattoo, on Stormie, who she was serving. After proving her love of Darth Vader, Seventy-Two moved to the Emperor, kissing him as well. After a few moments, Stormie rolled back over, and told Seventy-Two to spend some time on her Death Stars.

"Yes Mistress!" Seventy-Two replied as she eagerly began kissing and nibbling on the Death Star tattoos on Stormie's breasts.

Seventy-Two wished that the Empire would have destroyed the Rebellion, that way she could have always been a ProCorps Trooper, instead of wasting so much of her life with the Jedi, and the Rebels. Hopefully Moff Fel could lead the Empire to ultimate victory. The thought of the Empire conquering the Galactic Alliance made Seventy-Two wet with arousal.

After a few minutes, Stormie was moaning in arousal. Seventy-Two could tell how much she liked for her to lightly bite on her nipples. Of course, Stormie liked to crop her ass as well. Eventually Stormie pushed her down to her last tattoo—the Imperial Emblem above her pussy. Seventy-Two eagerly moved down and began kissing the beautiful Imperial Emblem. Stormie grabbed her hair, and held her still as she cropped her with her other hand. After a minute or so of kissing the Imperial Emblem, Stormie told her to start licking her pussy.

Seventy-Two smiled as she eagerly moved her mouth down a few centimeters to Stormie's pussy. Stormie kept cropping her ass and back, urging her on. Seventy-Two looked up at her while she ate her out, but Stormie's head was tilted back in ecstasy. Soon she was moaning out in arousal. Instead of letting Seventy-Two finish her off though, she stopped her, and told her to get up. Then Stormie sent her to retrieve the harness dildo cock gag.

"Yes Mistress," Seventy-Two replied as she scampered to the restraints and toys on the wall. She quickly returned with a mass of nerfhide straps attached to a double ended synthflesh dildo.

"Good girl," Stormie told her as she knelt and presented it to her. Stormie patted her on the head, and took it from her. Then she began strapping it onto Seventy-Two's head.

The gag part was about eight centimeters long, and about five centimeters wide. Seventy-Two loved the feel of the synthflesh dildo in her mouth. There was a thick nerfhide panel covering her mouth, and part of her hood. An assortment of straps webbed out form the panel, and around her head. The dildo end of the gag—sticking out of her mouth—was also made of synthflesh. It was about twenty centimeters long, and five in diameter, just like the gag in her mouth.

Next Stormie locked Seventy-Two's chrono and comlink behind her back with a short chain. Seventy-Two smiled around her gag—not that she would notice—and looked up at Stormie as she laid back down on the platform. Without having to be told, Seventy-Two climbed back up and positioned herself between her Mistress's legs. Then she knelt, leaned forward, and pushed the dildo into Stormie's pussy.

Seventy-Two immediately began vigorously fucking her with the dildo gag. Stormie responded by wrapping her legs around her head, and holding her while she began screaming out in arousal.

Seventy-Two kept pumping the dildo gag in and out while Stormie bucked her hips and moaned in arousal. A few minutes later, Stormie squeezed her head with her thighs, and screamed out in orgasm. Seventy-Two happily kept thrusting away, looking up at her Mistress as best she could. By the time Stormie had recovered from her first orgasm, Seventy-Two had her well on the way to another one.

This time Stormie seemed just as interested in cropping her as she did in orgasming again. Seventy-Two didn't mind at all, it was part of a ProCorps recruit's training, after all. It did take her a bit longer to get Stormie to orgasm a second time though. Seventy-Two did her best to ignore the cropping as she thrust her dildo gag in and out of her Mistress's soaking pussy. She was incredibly horny herself; she had to concentrate hard on Stormie's pleasure instead of her own.

Nearly fifteen minutes later, Stormie screamed out with her second orgasm. As she did, Seventy-Two screamed out in her own orgasm. Well, as loudly as she could with the cock gag strapped tightly in her mouth. She was ecstatic, she had orgasmed just by the pleasure of pleasing an Imperial! Seventy-Two had never felt so happy serving the Empire. As she recovered, she realized that she had cum while wearing her chastity belt. She hoped she didn't get in trouble for that. She kept pumping her dildo gag into Stormie's pussy the entire time, just like she had been trained.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next day. . .

Imperial Prostitute SX-51472 stared at the orders on her spectacles in momentary confusion. She had been assigned to serve the enlisted crew members on the Imperial Star Destroyer Hoth. It wasn't that she didn't want to serve the Empire however it wanted her too, it was just she had somehow expected to be assigned to Moff Fel, or at least near him. The Hoth was patrolling the Chumis sector, as far away from Bastion—and Moff Fel—as she could go and stay in the Empire.

It didn't matter though, she was a ProCorps trooper. Seventy-Two would happily go where ever the Empire wanted her to, and she would cheerfully serve whomever the Empire wanted her to. She felt herself getting wet at the thought of serving the brave crew of the Hoth. Seventy-Two contently listened to the music in her earpieces as she approached the transport that would take her to her first assignment as an Imperial ProCorps Trooper.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.