Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 04

Story Info
Jaina gets a tracking collar, a new uniform, and a nickname!
4.2k words
4.72
22.3k
10
0

Part 24 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: This is the fourth part of the story of Jaina Solo's transformation into Imperial Prostitute SX-51472. To summarize the story so far. . .

After Jedi Knight Jaina Solo kills her twin brother, Darth Cadeus, she leaves the Galactic Alliance for the Empire, with her sometimes lover Jag Fel. Jag has just been made High Moff of the Galactic Empire and soon after arriving, Jaina agrees to go through Imperial basic training, with the plan to take command of the Imperial TIE-Fighter Corps upon graduation.

Instead, after a couple of weeks she puts in for transfer to the Imperial Prostitution Corp, or the ProCorps for short. There she learns absolute submission to the Empire, and becomes SX-51472, or "Seventy-Two" for short.

Later Seventy-Two helps recruit Syal Antilles into the ProCorps. Then she helps the Empire keep control of the Hapes Consortium, where Queen Tenel Ka has become a ProCorps trooper as well. Next she. . . well, read this story to find out what happens next. ;) Please read and enjoy all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute III: The Return of the ProCorps Trooper

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ CHAPTER 4 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello again everyone," Seventy-Two said cheerfully as she approached the podium. Unfortunately she was still wearing the brown robes that the Jedi had forced her to wear. For this holojournalist conference she had also taken off her ProCorps collar, once Chief Daala had unlocked it.

"Recently, Chief Daala suggested that all Jedi have government observers accompany them. That was a very reasonable request, that Master Durron flatly refused. After discussing this with Chief Daala, I have decided to go a step further. To demonstrate my loyalty and trust in Chief Daala and her government, I have asked her to place a tracking device on me today," Seventy-Two told them.

Before they could react, Chief Daala stepped out and walked up just behind her. Seventy-Two smiled back at her, then lifted her waist-length hair out of the way. She smiled at the holocameras as she felt Chief Daala close the three-centimeter wide silver durasteel tracking collar around her neck.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," she said to her as she dropped her hair.

"My pleasure, Jedi Solo," Chief Daala replied with her own smile.

Seventy-Two held her head high as the holojournalist stared in stunned silence, and the holocameras recorded everything. "I am proud to serve Chief Daala, and hope that the Jedi Order will better cooperate with her government," she said with a smile.

Then Chief Daala stepped forward, and Seventy-Two obediently moved to the side. "Before we go any further, I'd like to point out that while Jedi Solo is in the Chief of State's offices or pursuing normal public duties, I'll be making her location public information, so anyone, anywhere in the galaxy can check up on her," Chief Daala told them. "When necessary though, her location will be classified, like any other government secret."

"Will the other Jedi be wearing these?" a female Devaronian reporter asked.

"While I think a tracking device of some sort would be ideal, I would be satisfied at this point if the Jedi Order would accept government appointed observers to accompany them whenever they leave the Temple," Chief Daala replied.

The holojournalists asked a few more questions, and spent several minutes taking holos of Seventy-Two's tracking collar. When they started repeating the same questions, Chief Daala ended the conference.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

After the holojournalists conference, Chief Daala had Seventy-Two spend the rest of the day assisting Lysa around the office. Lysa also measured Seventy-Two for her new uniform.

"Hey, do you chauffeur Chief Daala?" Seventy-Two asked her as they were dusting the statutes of the former Chief of States.

"On Coruscant? No way. I tried it once and nearly killed us both in about sixty seconds. Negotiating Coruscanti traffic is far beyond my capabilities." Then she leaned close to her. "It's more fun in the back with Chief Daala, anyway," Lysa told her.

Lysa had been a gifted star-fighter pilot before her ProCorps training, but she didn't seem even slightly upset that negotiating Coruscanti traffic was now beyond her capabilities. Seventy-Two understood completely; she didn't miss doing those kinds of things at all. Moff Fel had also forbidden her from trying to pilot a speeder, or any vehicle while she was here.

Finally, Chief Daala told Seventy-Two that she could return to the Jedi Temple, after she restricted access to her tracking collar. Before she left, Seventy-Two told Chief Daala that she needed to stop by the Imperial Embassy, to pick up a few things for some Jedi.

"What kinds of things, Seventy-Two?" she asked.

"Just some gear like I have, Ma'am. Chronos, comlinks, spectacles, earpieces, that sort of stuff," Seventy-Two replied politely.

"Isn't that how Lysa's service to the Empire began?" Chief Daala asked with an eyebrow raised questioningly.

Seventy-Two thought back to when Lysa had visited her on board the Imperial Star DestroyerAdmiral Daala,back when she was still Captain Syal Antilles of Starfighter Command. "Yes Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied enthusiastically. "It's exactly like that."

Chief Daala chuckled. "Well, far be it from me to stop someone from becoming the Empire's sex-slave if that's what they want," she replied with an evil smile.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied with an appreciative smile. Chief Daala was truly a great person, and a great leader. The Galactic Alliance was lucky to have her. It was really too bad that she wasn't still with the Empire though. In fact, Seventy-Two had been wondering about that a while now. "Your Excellency, may I ask you somewhat of a personal question?"

"I suppose so, Seventy-Two," she replied. "That doesn't mean I'll answer though."

"Of course, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two agreed. Then she paused and asked, "Do you ever miss serving the Empire?"

Chief Daala thought a moment before answering. "Sometimes I do," she admitted. "Once I found out that Grand Moff Tarkin was dead, the Empire just wasn't the same for me. Even before that though, there was a distinct anti-woman bias in the Empire, and the Navy." Then she locked eyes with Seventy-Two. "A lot of Imperial Officers thought that women were only good for sex and fetching caf. Some of the bias is still present. I guess I feel like the Empire left me, long before I left it," she explained.

While Seventy-Two didn't agree with her about the anti-woman bias these days, she knew that Chief Daala might have perceived things differently. She also caught the undertone in hersex and fetching cafremark, but that didn't bother her. Mostly though, Seventy-Two sensed relief from her at being able to talk about her feelings.

"Okay, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two answered. "May I ask another question?" she asked, based on her relief at talking about her feelings concerning her past.

"Sure," Chief Daala replied absently, nodding her head.

"Thank you, Your Excellency. How do you feel about leading the people you thought of for so long as your, and the Empire's enemies, Your Excellency?"

"Now that is an interesting question, Seventy-Two," Chief Daala answered thoughtfully. "I admit, it was hard at first. There was also a strong bias against non-humans in the Empire, which I still occasionally struggle with myself. Now though, I mostly see my Galactic Alliance citizens as lost nerf, needing my leadership, guidance, and protection. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my time in the Empire—mostly—but now I'm perfectly happy right where I'm at," she said contently.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied. "The Galactic Alliance is very lucky to have you. I wish you would have been Chief of State when I was growing up, instead of Leia Organa Solo, Ponc Gavisom and Borsk Fey'lya," she said. "Actually, I wish I could have grown up in the Empire, instead of the New Republic," she added, practically spitting out the wordsNew Republic.

Chief Daala smiled back at her. "Well, you are certainly making up for lost time now, Seventy-Two."

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two answered with a smile. "Would you like a foot massage or anything before I go, Your Excellency?" she offered. "After all, I can do more than just sex and fetch caf," she added with a grin.

Chief Daala smiled back at her. "Ooh, that does sound good, Seventy-Two. But I don't want you to keep the Jedi waiting on their toys. Just send Lysa in on the way out; she'll take care of me," she instructed her.

"Of course, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied cheerfully as she walked towards the door.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

When Seventy-Two arrived at the Jedi Temple hanger, Masters Durron, Katarn, and Cilghal were all waiting for her; obviously upset. Luckily, Lieutenant Ross had made her put the container with the gifts for the Jedi in the rear storage compartment, out of sight. They would get even more upset if they found the collars and corsets. Seventy-Two did her best to hide her tracking collar underneath her tunic, and opened the door.

"Jedi Solo! What theFrakkare you trying to do?" Kyp asked when she climbed out of the speeder.

"Master Durron, please calm down," she asked placatingly. "If we could talk in private, I can explain."I can give you a blowjob that will make you forget about it,she thought to herself.

"No, Jedi Solo," Master Cilghal said calmly, and resolutely. "We will discuss this matter here, and now."

Kyp glanced over at the Mon Calamari, then nodded his agreement.

"Yes Master Cilghal," Seventy-Two replied obediently. "I'm just doing what I think is best for the Jedi Order, Masters," she explained to them.What's best for the Empire,she mentally added.

All three of them stared at her for a few seconds.

"The Jedi Order will never accept tracking devices," Master Katarn said. "Especially collars," he added with a look of displeasure.

Seventy-Two thought of the twenty-eight Jedi were happily wearing Imperial tracking devices, and the eight that were in the back of the speeder, along with thirteen durasteel collars. "Chief Daala hasn't asked you to," she replied.

"Jaina, since you let her put a tracking collar on you live on the HoloNet, we've received hundreds of inquiries asking when all the Jedi were going to get them; some of them from Senators. Daala doesn't have to ask, she has others asking for her," Master Durron explained.

Seventy-Two didn't think it was a good idea to tell them that that was Chief Daala's plan—or that she completely supported it, and had helped her put it together. "Maybe if you accepted the observers then, Master?" she suggested.

The annoyance from the three Jedi Masters was palatable. "No," Master Durron replied for all of them, and the Order.

Finally the Masters left, and Jaina was able to retrieve her container out of the speeder. She had to call Jedi Hellin to help her carry it to her room. He was happy to assist, since one of the collars inside was for him. There was a handful of Jedi waiting outside her room for her when she arrived.

Before she started, Seventy-Two put on a second three-centimeter wide collar that she had gotten from the Imperial Embassy. It was designed to be worn with the tracking collar, and automatically maglocked to it, so they were like a single six-centimeter wide collar.

Lieutenant Ross had explained that she knew that she wouldn't really be happy only wearing a three-centimeter wide collar all the time. With the second collar, Seventy-Two had six centimeters of durasteel around her neck, which felt a lot more natural—and better—than the slim tracking collar did by itself.

Seventy-Two spent the next hour or so giving out the gear the Empire had sent. She didn't have to leave her room; they all came to her. Like the chronos and comlinks the Empire had given the Jedi, the collars were gray, to be less noticeable when they wore them. The collars were also about five centimeters wide, a little narrower than her own ProCorps collar.

Some of the Jedi felt a little uncomfortable putting on a collar after what she had done on the HoloNet, but Seventy-Two assured them that their collars were just regular collars. The Empire already had tracking devices in their wrist comlinks, so she didn't see the point of another one in their collars. If the Empire decided otherwise though, that was perfectly fine with her.

Quite a few Jedi wanted a better look at her tracking collar. They weren't even too upset when she told them that only Chief Daala could unlock it.

When they saw Ta'tan'ia's boots with higher heels—thirteen centimeters instead of ten—all of the girls wanted some too. Seventy-Two took down their names, and told them that she'd see what she could do. A couple also asked why their chronos, comlinks, and collars were gray instead of black like hers. Seventy-Two explained why the Empire had made them gray, which seemed to satisfy them.

Finally Seventy-Two's room was empty—except for Kani, who was wearing nothing but her chrono, comlink, spectacles, earpieces, collar, corset, boots, and a white thong. Seventy-Two put on her own spectacles and earpieces, and laid down on her bed next to Kani.

"Want to hit the gym?" Seventy-Two asked her after about twenty minutes of listening to their music on their earpieces, and watching the transparent patterns on their spectacles.

"Sure," Kani answered happily.

By now most of the Jedi were used to Seventy-Two working out in herImperial Propertysports bra and hot pants, as well as her chrono and comlink. In fact, a couple of days ago, Kani had shown up wearing a similar outfit, withoutImperial Propertyprinted on it. Yesterday Seventy-Two had seen a few other Jedi wearing similar outfits as well.

When Seventy-Two had first arrived at the Jedi Temple, Master Cilghal had given her a complete medical exam. When she foundImperial Propertyon her ass, and the Imperial Emblem withImperial Prostitute SX-51472above her pussy, she had been horrified. Seventy-Two explained that she had wanted the genetic modification, and that the Empire hadn't forced them on her.

When she had gotten the original tattoos, she knew what they were, and where they were going to be. When the Empire replaced the tattoos by genetically altering the melanin of her skin, she didn't know what they were doing. Still, when they told her, she was incredibly happy.

Master Cilghal immediately told Master Durron, who was similarly outraged. Seventy-Two calmed him down all over again, and the Masters decided that the three of them would not reveal this to the other Jedi, until Master Durron decided otherwise.

Since Seventy-Two didn't want to explain her unusual skin markings to Kani, she asked her to meet her in the gym instead of changing in front of her.

In the gym, Seventy-Two and Kani were joined by a throng of young Jedi. Most of them were wearing chronos and comlinks, and a half dozen of the women were wearing sports bras and hot pants instead of the modest one-piece leotards they used to wear. Most of the guys had stripped off their shirts as well.

Her collar drew a lot of attention, especially when they realized that she was wearing two of them. Many of them asked how it felt while she was working out. Seventy-Two just smiled and told them it didn't bother her at all. She didn't tell them that she had been routinely wearing one nearly all the time for the past few years, and felt far more bothered when she had to work out without one in the previous days.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next morning Seventy-Two reported to Chief Daala's office. Lysa was already at her desk, and several more of Chief Daala's staff were around as well. There was also an outfit for Seventy-Two waiting, that Lysa had been instructed to help her put on. Fortunately, Chief Daala's reception area had a large 'fresher that they could use.

Seventy-Two was used to wearing ProCorps uniforms on a daily basis. Wearing the Jedi robes for the past week had been hard for her. She was pretty sure she would like the outfit that Chief Daala had chosen for her more than the Jedi robes, but she would have liked a ProCorps uniform—even one like Lysa's—more.

Nearly ten minutes later Seventy-Two emerged wearing Chief Daala's idea of a Jedi ProCorps uniform. The brown boots had eighteen-centimeter wedge heels. They also had the hidden shackles at her ankles and just below her knees that ProCorps boots should have.

The form-fitting pants and tunic were tan, while the tank top undershirt was brown. The tunic had a V-neck, and left her three-centimeter wide tracking collar obviously visible. She suspected that that was Chief Daala's intention. The sleeves were also three-quarter length, so her chrono and comlink were visible as well. A black nerfhide belt was locked around her waist. To her dismay though, the Galactic Alliance Emblem was on the front of it.

There was a mid-thigh length brown jacket as well. Lysa told her that the jacket was only meant to be worn outside, if she wanted to. Since the tan tunic had short sleeves, Seventy-Two's black durasteel chrono and comlink were displayed as well.

Other than the Galactic Alliance Emblem on the belt, Seventy-Two liked it. Not as much as a proper ProCorps uniform, but at least the boots and belt were locked on, as they should be. Chief Daala had the remote to unlock her boots, belt, and collar. Seventy-Two did wish that the tracking collar was black though, to match her chrono and comlink.

Chief Daala loved the outfit, and how it looked on Seventy-Two. She told her that she had to keep her tracking collar easily visible at all times from now on. She also told her that there were some new outfits for her to wear to the gym. Then Chief Daala told Seventy-Two and Lysa that they would each have to stop by her apartment periodically to clean up since she didn't have Valin anymore. Both ProCorps troopers cheerfully agreed to help out whenever she wanted them to.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Most of the Jedi liked the uniform Chief Daala had given her, especially the boots. Seventy-Two didn't tell them that they were locked on while she was with Chief Daala. When she got ready to go to the gym that evening, she put on the new outfit that Chief Daala had sent her.

Apparently, Chief Daala had consulted the Empire when she had the outfit designed. There was the standard sports bra and hot pants, except in GA blue instead of Imperial black. The wordsGalactic Alliancewere printed across the back of the hot pants, just asImperial Propertyhad been on her old ones. The sports bra had the GA Emblem over the top of her right breast.

A wide black stripe went down the side of the bra and hot pants. They matched her custom-made black gym shoes with fifteen-centimeter heels that she had to wear to workout. Her double collar, chrono, and comlink completed the ensemble. Quite a few of the Jedi liked her new gym outfit as well.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Over the next few days Seventy-Two continued to bring more gear to the Temple for the Jedi. Lieutenant Ross decided to go ahead and send the female Jedi boots with fifteen-centimeter heels instead of thirteen. All of the Jedi were very pleased with them. Several Jedi even started wearing their new collars to the gym.

The holojournalists quickly became even more infatuated with Chief Daala's new Jedi liaison, especially when she debuted her new look. Seventy-Two happily explained to them that she wanted to represent Chief Daala as professionally as possible. She told them that in today's galaxy, there was no need for a Jedi to wear those drab brown robes all the time.

12