Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chief Daala did tell her not to let any of the Senators see the altered skin on her ass and crotch. Seventy-Two agreed with her on that. If the Senators sawImperial Propertyon her ass, or theImperial Emblemalong with her title and serial number over her pussy, they might not respond so favorably to her persuasions. Still, for most of the visits, Seventy-Two didn't feel like the Senators would react positively to oral sex.

The proposal started out by saying that Jedi would only be allowed on government approved missions, under supervision. They would also be given government support on those missions, if necessary. The Jedi could ask to go on a mission, or the Galactic Alliance Government could request Jedi for a mission.

In Chief Daala's original proposal, she had insisted on being the only one that could approve Jedi missions. Seventy-Two had managed to talk her into giving the Senate Security Committee the power to authorize Jedi missions as well.

She explained that by the time the Senators debated and voted, word of the mission would have leaked—probably from the Senator's staffers—or the crisis would be over. After a few leaks and delays—which Chief Daala could secretly help create—the Jedi would be forced to go to her for approval to go on any meaningful missions. This would allow Chief Daala to retain effective control of the Jedi's missions, while allowing for the illusion of sharing the power.

The proposal also had a provision stating that if a Jedi acted on their own, then they would be subject to the same laws as any other private citizen. A Jedi could still defend lives, but they would have to justify their actions to legal authority afterwards.

Another provision Chief Daala had included stated that all Jedi must have observers appointed by the Chief of State whenever they left the Temple. Seventy-Two got her to modify this to give individual Jedi the option of accepting a tracking device of Chief Daala's choice instead. She convinced her that a lot of Jedi would rather have a tracking device they could ignore than a person hanging over their shoulder they couldn't.

Seventy-Two also suggested that Chief Daala have government security officers take over external security of the Jedi Temple. The provision made it clear that the security officers wouldn't be allowed to stop Jedi from leaving, but they would keep track of the Jedi's comings and goings. Last of all, the proposal stated that the Jedi Order had forty-eight hours to accept the terms.

Almost simultaneously with the proposal being issued, Chief Daala had just over a hundred security officers—along with a couple of dozen YVH droids—take up positions around the exits of the Jedi Temple. There were nearly four hundred commandos, along with several dozen more YVH droids, out of sight as back up. Seventy-Two knew that this was the delicate part. If someone made the wrong move—on either side—then things could get violent quickly. Chief Daala had assured her that the security officers were under strict orders not to fire at all unless they were under direct attack.

Chief Daala had wanted to bring in Mandalorians, but Seventy-Two convinced her that the Galactic Alliance public might feel more sympathetic to the Jedi than hired mercenaries. After much debate, Chief Daala agreed to leave the Mandos on standby, in addition to the Galactic Alliance commandos and extra YVH droids.

Both Chief Daala and Seventy-Two were surprised when Master Durron responded by asking to meet with Chief Daala in person, to discuss the matter.

Chief Daala had Lysa clear her schedule, and told Master Durron that they could speak as soon as he arrived. Then she commed the Captain in charge of the security officers, and told him to allow Master Durron to leave.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 6 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me afive, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12