Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Cilghal gave the Mon Calamari equivalent of a smile. "It's not quite that bad, Kyp. The Jedi Order isn't the military."

Master Durron obviously wasn't convinced. "Can you heal the human Jedi?"

Cilghal frowned slightly. "I'm pretty sure that if we stop them from using the spectacles and earpieces, and stop them from visiting the Imperial Embassy, they'll return to normal. It will take some time, though."

"The Empire," Kyp said with disgust. "I can't believe Jag is involved with this. You'll have to contact Ben, and tell him what you've found out."

Cilghal nodded her agreement. Per Master Skywalker's ridiculous exile agreement with Daala, they couldn't contact him directly. Realistically, Daala probably expected the exile agreement to include contact with the Jedi Grand Master's son, Ben Skywalker, who was traveling with him. Since the Chief of State hadn't said anything about it yet though, they used Ben to indirectly contact the Jedi Grand Master.

"And Master Cilghal, I feel that we should move quickly on this matter. No more than a few days at the most," Kyp told her thoughtfully.

Master Cilghal consulted the Force a moment. "I agree. I'll contact Ben as soon as possible, Master Durron," she replied.

"Oh, one more thing. Did you learn how the brainwashing affects the victims use of the Force?" Kyp asked her.

Ever since the Jedi had started wearing the spectacles and earpieces, their Force abilities had steadily declined. Well, except for Ta'tan'ia's.

"No." Then Cilghal paused a moment. "For reasons I don't entirely understand, it does though."

Kyp considered that a moment. "Well, that's actually a good thing. At least the Empire doesn't have brainwashed Jedi working for them."

"You have a point," Cilghal agreed.

"Will their Force abilities return?" Master Durron asked her.

Cilghal gave him the Mon Calamari equivalent of a shrug. "We have no way of knowing that. I don't even know how long it will take them to completely recover."

"Okay. For now though, we're going to start keeping as many of the brainwashed Jedi as possible in the Temple at all times. I'll say it's for mandatory meditation or something if Daala or anyone asks," Kyp said.

"And what will we tell the affected Jedi when they want to visit the Imperial Embassy?" Cilghal asked.

Kyp smiled evilly. "We'll keep them busy cleaning the Temple and stuff until it's time to take the spectacles and earpieces." Then he thought a moment. "When we do, we'll probably have to lock them in the holding cells, to be on the safe side."

"Yes," Cilghal agreed. "And what are we going to do about Jaina, and the Jedi that have already joined the Empire?"

Kyp thought another moment. "We'll tell Daala that she's sick. That should work for at least a day or two. As for the rest. . ." He shook his head. "Unless Master Skywalker can get Jag to release them, I don't know what we can do. Once we free Jaina and the others here, the Empire will hide the rest behind a wall of Star Destroyers. Then Jag and Daala will claim we are trying to kidnap Imperial citizens."

"Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're right," Cilghal agreed. "What about that poor girl Chief Daala has; Lysa Truden?"

Kyp frowned again. "We don't even know that she has been brainwashed. In fact, we don't even know who she really is."

"She wears the spectacles and earpieces, visits the Imperial Embassy, and acts just like Jaina and the rest of them," Cilghal pointed out.

Kyp sighed. "Yeah, and she feels familiar to us for some reason, but for all we know she was born and raised in the Empire, and is willingly acting like that."

"I doubt it. But if we're right about there being tens of thousands of these people in the Empire, it's not like we can save them all anyway," Cilghal responded.

"Yeah. Not without fighting the whole Empire, at any rate. Especially since half the Jedi we've sent to investigate have been brainwashed themselves," Kyp replied.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 7 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me afive, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12