Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chief Daala laughed as well. "That is a great idea." Then she frowned slightly. "But I don't think I can get away with that—yet."

"Well, maybe one day. For now though, could you please have Seventy-Two deliver the lightsabers to the Imperial Embassy by tonight?" Moff Fel asked her.

"She'll be happy to, Your Excellency," Chief Daala replied with a smile. "And when will the other Jedi be stopping by so I can remove their tracking collars?"

Moff Fel frowned slightly. "I must have misspoken. I just wanted you to unlock the tracking collars. I was going to have my staff at the Embassy remove them, and send them back to you; assuming they can be unlocked without opening and falling off?"

"Of course they can," Chief Daala replied. "I only use the best maglocks on my Jedi," she said with a smile.

"As do I," Moff Fel responded with his own smile. "I'll have to stagger their arrivals to the Embassy, so they don't attract any unwanted attention. They should all arrive by tomorrow morning at the latest."

"Excellent. I'll program the tracking collars to unlock at oh-six hundred hours," Chief Daala replied. "I'll be attending a Mon Calamari opera with Admiral Bwua'tu tonight," she explained with a fond smile.

"That will be fine, Your Excellency," Moff Fel replied with his own smile.

"Oh, one more question if you don't mind," Chief Daala said. "What do you expect Master Durron to do after thirteen more of his Jedi join the Empire?"

Moff Fel considered that a moment. "Well, the worst that can happen is that he destroys the rest of the gear I've given the Jedi, so I don't get any more recruits. With you in charge of the Galactic Alliance, I don't really have to worry about the Jedi Order trying to declare war on the Empire," he said with a friendly smile.

Chief Daala laughed. "No, you certainly don't. Not that I'd be too upset about that myself. It'd be just what I need to get rid of them all, one way or another." Then her smile brightened. "In fact, I could probably turn the people even more against them if they committed a hostile act against an ally of the Galactic Alliance. I could say that they were deliberately trying to ruin the peace we've fought so hard for," Chief Daala said excitedly.

"Well, if they do, we'll be ready for them," Moff Fel assured her. "But I sincerely hope Master Durron doesn't try it, I don't want to see people die unnecessarily."

"Nor do I have any wish to see the citizens of the Galactic Alliance or Empire harmed," Chief Daala agreed. "Jedi on the other hand. . ." she trailed off with an evil smile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 8 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12