Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 10

Story Info
Ta'tan'ia, Jaina, and Syal workout, & Ta'tan'ia gets cuffed.
4.9k words
4.77
17.3k
9
0

Part 30 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: This is the fourth part of the story of Jaina Solo's transformation into Imperial Prostitute SX-51472. To summarize the story so far. . .

After Jedi Knight Jaina Solo kills her twin brother, Darth Cadeus, she leaves the Galactic Alliance for the Empire, with her sometimes lover Jag Fel. Jag has just been made High Moff of the Galactic Empire and soon after arriving, Jaina agrees to go through Imperial basic training, with the plan to take command of the Imperial TIE-Fighter Corps upon graduation.

Instead, after a couple of weeks she puts in for transfer to the Imperial Prostitution Corp, or the ProCorps for short. There she learns absolute submission to the Empire, and becomes SX-51472, or "Seventy-Two" for short.

Later Seventy-Two helps recruit Syal Antilles into the ProCorps. Then she helps the Empire keep control of the Hapes Consortium, where Queen Tenel Ka has become a ProCorps trooper as well. Next she. . . well, read this story to find out what happens next. ;) Please read and enjoy all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute III: The Return of the ProCorps Trooper

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ CHAPTER 10 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ta'tan'ia said bye, and DJ ended the comm call. Then she looked at Master Durron sitting across from her.

"Keep an eye on her," he instructed her, referring to DJ. "Do anything you can to get her here, but be wary of Daala's security staff. We don't want to piss her off anymore than we have to."

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently as she stood up.

"And I'll alert you when Daala leaves the opera," he told her. "Make sure you're gone when she gets back," he reminded her. "There's no telling what she'll do when she finds out what we've done."

Even with all the Jedi having observers when they left the Temple, or wearing tracking collars, keeping tabs on the Chief of State wasn't too difficult. They could pretty much watch the holonews to keep track of her movements. There were also a select group of beings that strongly supported the Jedi Order, and reported on things that Master Durron wanted to know. Things like where Chief Daala was, and who she was with.

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia replied again. Then she thought of another problem. "Master, DJ will notice if I don't have my comlink," she pointed out, holding her her right wrist with Jedi Tyria Sarkin Tainer's chrono on it.

Without either of the comlinks, Ta'tan'ia couldn't actually lock either of the chronos on. The maglocks on were both only activated weakly, so they would open if she pulled hard enough. Ta'tan'ia had fantasized about setting both at full strength, then leaving the comlinks in the secure storage so she couldn't unlock the chronos.

"Yeah, she will," Kyp admitted. Then he thought a moment. "Go get it, and meet me by the Main Entrance," he told her.

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia replied, and scampered out of his office.

Five minutes later Ta'tan'ia met Master Durron near the Main Entrance. They were just inside the closed interior doors Master Durron had had installed a few meters from the main doors, and the Galactic Alliance security officers stationed there. Ta'tan'ia's comlink was on her right wrist. Her old comlink, which she was using again, was tucked into a pocket. She was also carrying a small bag with her gym clothes.

"I hate letting the Empire track you," Master Durron told her. "However, some of our friends will be nearby keeping an eye on you. I can't guarantee they'll be able to rescue you from the Chief of State's office complex though."

"It's okay Master," Ta'tan'ia replied. "The Empire doesn't want me. They can't make me into a brainwashed sex slave."

Master Durron smiled at her as he put his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure there's a few things they'd like about you, Ta'tan'ia," he replied with a wry smile. Then his expression grew serious. "We have been wondering why they gave you the spectacles and earpieces, and acted like they were brainwashing you, though. They gave Jedi Saav'etu and a few more of the non-human Jedi a chrono and comlink, but not the spectacles and earpieces. None of them ever went to the Embassy either," he explained.

"Thanks Master," Ta'tan'ia replied with a smile. "It's always nice to know you're on the Empire's kidnap and enslave list," she added sarcastically.

Kyp chuckled. "Seriously though, be careful. Do what you can to get DJ—Jaina back here. Our friends will be nearby, as back-up. If you run into problems, contact them."

"I will Master," Ta'tan'ia assured him. Then she thought of something else. "I can always get my lightsaber from Chief Daala's office if I have to," she commented.

"Only if it's absolutely a life or death situation," Master Durron told her sternly. "And don't go snooping around either. You're there to bring Jaina back, and nothing more. And don't get caught forcing her. If you're seen, Daala will be able to claim we kidnapped Jaina. Actually, she'll probably do that with the other Jedi anyway," he said. "But we don't need to give her any proof.

"Yes Master, I understand," Ta'tan'ia replied.

"And may the Force be with you," Master Durron told her as she turned to leave.

"And you, Master," Ta'tan'ia replied as she headed towards the exit.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

About ten minutes after Moff Fel left Chief Daala the urgent message telling her to comm him, his computer notified him that Imperial Prostitute SX-51472 was comming him back. He hit a button, and accepted the call.

The ProCorps trooper quickly explained that Jedi Ta'tan'ia had commed her, trying to get her back to the Jedi Temple. Instead she had invited the Jedi to Chief Daala's office complex to work out. Seventy-Two then asked him if it was okay to see her.

Jag thought a moment. He didn't believe a single Jedi would try to forcefully remove Seventy-Two from Chief Daala's offices. He tapped a couple of buttons, and pulled up the information the Empire had on Jedi Ta'tan'ia.

She was a young, attractive female Twi'lek Jedi with purple skin and pink spots on her arms and lekku. Ta'tan'ia had been one of the first to receive a chrono, comlink, spectacles, earpieces, collar, boots, and corset. When Seventy-Two had been reassigned to Chief Daala, she had arranged for Ta'tan'ia to replace her as Master Durron's personal assistant. Ta'tan'ia had also received a substantial amount of ProCorps training material, which she had been putting to use serving Master Durron.

If Jedi Ta'tan'ia were human, she would be near the top of the list for ProCorps candidates. In fact, she would be just the type that he might consider recruiting into the ProCorps without any mental conditioning. She had also been one of the first Jedi to receive a tracking collar from Chief Daala, and turn her lightsaber over to her.

"Yes, Seventy-Two, you can," Moff Fel replied to her. "No matter what though, you and Lysa stay in Chief Daala's office complex, unless you receive new orders from her or me."

"Yes, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied.

Moff Fel told her bye, told her to tell Lysa bye for him, and ended them comm call.

A couple of minutes later, Moff Fel's computer notified him that one of the Jedi's tracking devices had been activated, and was on the move. He hit a button and verified that it was Jedi Ta'tan'ia's. She was still in the Jedi Temple at the moment. Unfortunately the Jedi were blocking the tracking and communications signals from the rest of comlinks.

Jag paused a moment, then hit a button that maglocked Ta'tan'ia chrono and comlink onto her wrists. The only way they would be coming off now was if they were cut off. Ta'tan'ia's signal stopped for a few minutes near the Temple's Main Entrance, then she left on foot, headed in the general direction of Chief Daala's offices.

Moff Fel was reasonably confident he could capture Jedi Ta'tan'ia with the assets he had on Coruscant. However, he wasn't sure if he wanted to capture her at the moment. He was sure Chief Daala would want her though, and any Jedi he could isolate would only help the Empire. He sent Seventy-Two a message telling her to keep Ta'tan'ia there as long as she could without arousing her suspicion. Then he contacted the Imperial Embassy, and told Lieutenant Ross to began tracking Jedi Ta'tan'ia, and have a commando team ready to capture her alive, and only on his direct order.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Just over twenty minutes after she left the Jedi Temple, Ta'tan'ia arrived at the security checkpoint at the Chief of State's office complex.

"Good evening, Jedi Ta'tan'ia," one of the officers greeted her. "DJ said you would be arriving for a visit."

"Hi everyone," Ta'tan'ia replied cheerfully as she stepped into the scanner. She wondered why DJ hadn't come down to meet her. Since she didn't sense any danger through the Force though, she didn't worry about it too much. After the security officers cleared her, and her bag, a YVH droid stepped in front of her.

"Bee-Dee here will escort you," the Sergeant explained.

A few minutes later Ta'tan'ia and her escort arrived at the Chief of State's gym. DJ was there awaiting her.

"Hey DJ," Ta'tan'ia greeted her cheerfully.

"Hey Ta'tan'ia," Seventy-Two replied with a smile. "Thank you for bringing her, Bee-Dee," she told the YVH droid.

As the droid left Seventy-Two turned back to Ta'tan'ia. "DP might come join us later, but we can go ahead and get started," she said as she lead the Twi'lek towards the locker room.

Seventy-Two grabbed some things out of her locker, then stepped into a 'fresher stall. Ta'tan'ia set her bag on one of the benches and began changing as well.

A couple of minutes later Ta'tan'ia was wearing her brown sports bra and hot pants. The Jedi Order's Emblem was over right breast, and the outside of each hip. She was also wearing black gym shoes with ten centimeter wedge heels. She had convinced Master Durron to get new gym outfits for any Jedi that wanted them, right after Chief Daala had suggested it. Ta'tan'ia was also wearing her tracking collar, chrono, and comlink. Her Jedi Robes, boots, head harness and corset were in her gym bag.

Seventy-Two emerged from the stall wearing her gym outfit—the one that Chief Daala had given her after she became her liaison. Her sports bra and hot pants were Galactic Alliance blue. The words Galactic Alliance were printed across the back of the hot pants, and the GA Emblem was over her right breast. She still had the custom-made black gym shoes with fifteen-centimeter heels the Empire had given her. A few days prior Chief Daala had switched out her three centimeter wide silver tracking collar for a five centimeter wide black one, to match her chrono and comlink. Her new tracking collar, chrono, comlink and chastity belt were also locked on.

The waist belt of DJ's chastity belt was visible above the top of her hot pants. The outline of the crotch-strap was visible underneath her hot pants. Ta'tan'ia still hadn't been able to see the whole thing. DJ had never worn it at the Temple's gym. Neither had any of the other Jedi as far as she knew.

"Sexy chastity belt," Ta'tan'ia told her with admiration. "Can I see the rest of it?"

"Thanks," DJ replied with a smile. "Sorry, not right now," she answered. "Maybe later though, if you stay long enough."

Ta'tan'ia stared back at her a moment. "Can't wait."

A few seconds later they were in the gym, stretching out. Then they warmed up with some light calisthenics. Ta'tan'ia kept trying to talk Seventy-Two into leaving with her, but she steadfastly refused. About ten minutes later Lysa arrived.

She was wearing a gym outfit nearly identical to Seventy-Two's, except with red stripes down the sides of her hot pants. Lysa was also wearing a red durasteel collar, chrono and comlink, and black gym shoes with fifteen-centimeter heels like Seventy-Two had.

Ta'tan'ia could also see the outline of a chastity belt underneath her short shorts. Even though Ta'tan'ia hadn't seen DP out of uniform before, she wasn't too surprised to see that she had similar tastes. After all, she wore a collar, wrist chrono and comlink, and acted like DJ. . . and like me, Ta'tan'ia thought with a smile.

Then Ta'tan'ia remembered that Master Durron believed that DP was brainwashed like DJ was. She glanced down at her own outfit which was very similar to theirs, and felt her collar around her neck. No wonder Master Durron thought she had been brainwashed too.

"Hey DJ, Ta'tan'ia," Lysa greeted them.

"Hey DP," Seventy-Two replied cheerfully as she continued working out.

"Hey DP," Ta'tan'ia said as well.

DP glanced at DJ, and said, "Desha Lor was going to join us, but she had to take some dictation from Mister Dorvan."

Both Seventy-Two and Ta'tan'ia smiled in understanding. Ta'tan'ia hadn't met Desha Lor, but she knew that she was the Personal Assistant to Wynn Dorvan, Chief Daala's Chief of Staff. Lysa quickly warmed up, and joined Seventy-Two and Ta'tan'ia working out.

Ta'tan'ia kept trying to talk DJ into leaving with her, but she didn't seem at all interested. She dropped a few hints to DP as well, but she didn't seem interesting in leaving either. Both DJ and DP didn't seem to interested in chatting much at all. Ta'tan'ia still enjoyed herself though. A little over an hour after they started, the three sexy collared women did their cool down stretches, and headed towards the locker room.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Jag tracked Ta'tan'ia to Chief Daala's office complex, and to Seventy-Two. He confirmed through Seventy-Two that they were in the gym, working out. He watched their signals for a few minutes, waiting for Chief Daala to call. Then he had an idea. He commed Lysa, who was still in Chief Daala's reception area.

"Good evening, Your Excellency," Lysa greeted him cheerfully. "How may I serve you?"

"Lysa, Seventy-Two and Jedi Ta'tan'ia are in Chief Daala's working out. I want you to go there, and help Seventy-Two keep Jedi Ta'tan'ia in Chief Daala's office complex as long as you can, without arousing her suspicion."

"Yes, Your Excellency," Lysa replied obediently.

Jag watched Lysa's tracking signal leave the reception area, and go to the gym. She spent a couple of minutes in the locker room, probably changing, then she joined Seventy-Two and Ta'tan'ia.

A half hour or so after Seventy-Two and Ta'tan'ia began working out, Moff Fel received the comm call he had been waiting for.

"Chief Daala!" Jag said as soon as the HoloNet connection was made.

"Yes, what is it, Moff Fel," she replied.

"Master Durron has discovered my recruitment plans for the Jedi. He has all of them in the Temple. Seventy-Two and Lysa are safe in your office complex. Jedi Ta'tan'ia is visiting them, to work out. I have instructed them to keep her there as long as they can. I need you to keep Seventy-Two and Lysa away from the Jedi Temple," Jag explained.

There was a moment's silence. "So you're saying he's holding them in the Temple against their wills?" Chief Daala asked him.

"All there tracking signals except Ta'tan'ia's are being jammed. They aren't responding to there wrist comlinks either. As far as him holding them against their wills. . . I'd say yes, but I'm not sure how many of them would say that, especially by the time you got around to trials," Moff Fel replied.

There was another moment's silence. "I could still get a warrant, but I'd need something to take to a Judge. Once I get the warrant, I can take your Jedi into custody, and turn them over to you. The rest I'll keep locked up as long as I can," Chief Daala responded. "The survivors that is," she added.

That sounded good, but Jag didn't think it would be that simple. Mostly he didn't think she could successfully storm the Temple, even with a warrant. And if there was any type of delay in getting the Jedi out, the conditioning would start to wear off. There was also the fact that Kyp would go public with the whole thing, which would be embarrassing in the extreme, both for the Empire and Chief Daala.

"I would rather not do that, Your Excellency," Jag replied diplomatically. "If any Jedi or other people wish to willingly come and serve the Empire, we will of course welcome them."

"And I would be happy if they left," Chief Daala replied. "You say Jedi Ta'tan'ia is at my office complex?"

"Yes," Jag replied as he glanced at his screen. "She's in your gym with Seventy-Two and Lysa, working out. I've maglocked her comlink, so I can track her. I've also jammed the comlink, so she can't use it." he added.

"Good. Clear it so I can talk her, but keep her from contacting anyone else. I'm going to talk to Master Durron," she told him. "And order him to allow the Jedi out of the Temple. If he refuses, we'll go from there. The Jedi will not defy me," she assured him.

"That won't be a problem, Your Excellency," Jag replied. "I've got a team standing by. I was considering having them take her to my Embassy, but if you want to handle it, that's fine with me. I just wanted to warn you to keep Seventy-Two and Lysa away from the Jedi."

"Oh, I will," Chief Daala responded. "And don't worry about your ProCorps troopers, I'll take good care of them."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Hey, want to join us for a sanisteam?" DJ asked as they entered the locker room. "DP and I might be chastity belted, but you're not," she said with a wink.

"Yeah, the stalls aren't that big, but we can fit," DP said with a smile as she sided up next to Ta'tan'ia. "We can have all sorts of fun."

DJ pressed against Ta'tan'ia from the other side, and ran her hand down her flank. "Yeah, lots of fun," she agreed.

Normally Ta'tan'ia would take a sanisteam after a workout. The thought of taking one with DJ and DP made her wet with arousal. However, it was obvious they were trying to keep her here. Also, she definitely felt the Force telling her to get out of there. Since neither DJ or DP seemed interested in leaving with her, she was going to check in with Master Durron, then head back to the Temple.

"Maybe next time," Ta'tan'ia said as she extracted herself from them. Then she glanced at her gym bag on the bench. "Hey, where's my robes?" she asked as she pulled out her durasteel corset.

"Oh, I put them in the laundry chute," DP replied casually. "I wanted them to be clean for you."

Ta'tan'ia stared at her a moment. She could sense that she was lying about something through the Force. "I need them back," she told her. "Now."

"The laundry system is automated," DJ replied helpfully. "It'll be a couple of hours before they're returned."

Ta'tan'ia ran through a Jedi calming exercise. Not having her clothes wasn't quite an emergency. She would just comm Master Durron, and leave how she was dressed. She raised her wrist comlink to her mouth, then remembered her other comlink, without the Imperial spy equipment. The one she left in the pocket of her robes. Frakk!

Then her wrist comlink beeped and vibrated softly, indicating she was receiving a comm call. She glanced down, and saw that it was Chief Daala.

"Hello, Your Excellency," she said as she glanced at DJ and DP.

"Ah, Good Evening, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala replied. "I see you're in my private locker room, did you enjoy your workout?"

Ta'tan'ia frowned suspiciously. "Yes, Your Excellency, thank you," she answered, trying to sound cheerful.

There was a noticeable pause. "I want you to stay there until I tell you to leave, understand Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala told her, in the unmistakable tone of command.

Ta'tan'ia ran through a Jedi calming exercise. She wanted to obey Chief Daala, but she knew she couldn't. Her loyalty was with the Jedi. "I'm sorry Your Excellency," she replied. "I can't."

12