Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Seventy-Two noticed someone outside her cell. She glanced over, and saw that it was Chief Daala, along with Master Durron, Ta'tan'ia, and Captain Savar of Galactic Alliance Security. Captain Savar was in charge of the officers guarding the Jedi Temple.

"Hello DJ," Chief Daala greeted her over the cell's intercom.

Seventy-Two smiled back at them as she hastily pulled on her jumpsuit. As she headed towards the interior controls for the intercom, Master Durron unlocked her cell door.

"Hello Your Excellency, everyone," Seventy-Two greeted them cheerfully as she approached the cell door. "Thanks for coming to visit me."

"You're welcome, DJ," Chief Daala replied. "I'm inspecting how you and the others that fell under the Empire's influence are being held."

Seventy-Two thought moment. Besides the fact they wouldn't let her wear any of her ProCorps gear, or let a few dozen Imperials stop by to fuck her, she was fine. They even let her go to the gym everyday.

"I'm okay, Your Excellency," she answered. "I just wish Master Durron would let me wear my chastity belt and chrono and comlink and stuff," she added.

Chief Daala turned to Master Durron. "Well, that seems like a reasonable request," she said to him. "A chastity belt won't brainwash her."

Kyp frowned slightly. "We don't want to encourage that sort of thing with them, Your Excellency," he replied.

"Why not? Ta'tan'ia here is wearing a chrono and comlink, and I bet she's wearing a chastity belt and corset too, aren't you Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala said, turning to the purple-skinned Twi'lek Jedi.

"Um. . . not a chastity belt, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia said, glancing from Chief Daala to Master Durron hesitantly. "And actually this is is a chrono too," she added, displaying Tyria's chrono she was wearing on her right wrist.

Seventy-Two could tell that Ta'tan'ia was wearing a corset, and she knew that she wanted a chastity belt. Ta'tan'ia probably didn't want Chief Daala to turn Master Durron off the idea.

"Don't contradict me, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala a told her with a dismissive pat on her shoulder.

"Yes Your Excellency, I'm sorry," Ta'tan'ia apologized.

"What Ta'tan'ia may or may not be wearing isn't your concern, Your Excellency," Master Durron replied. "I'm just not going to lock chastity belts onto these people. They've been victimized enough."

"Nonsense," Chief Daala responded dismissively. "DJ here, and probably most of the others want them. That's not victimizing them. If you won't see to their needs, then perhaps I will," Chief Daala suggested. Then she turned back to Seventy-Two. "Would you like that, DJ?" she asked.

"Of course, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied cheerfully. She really wanted an Imperial chastity belt, but one controlled by Chief Daala would be okay too.

"No," Kyp stated firmly. "They need help. Not chastity belts and shackles."

Chief Daala glanced back at Seventy-Two. "Speaking of shackles, shouldn't she be restrained when she's out of her cell?"

Seventy-Two couldn't help but grin. Chief Daala certainly understood what she wanted. Seventy-Two glanced at the binders on Captain Savar's belt, and hoped they would be on her wrists in a moment.

"No, Your Excellency," Kyp replied patiently. "Jaina's not dangerous, just. . . ill."

"Never-the-less, I'd feel much more comfortable if she were restrained," Chief Daala said. Then she looked back at Master Durron. "Actually, I'd feel more comfortable if you were restrained as well, Master Durron," she added sarcastically.

"And I would feel more comfortable if you were back in the Maw, Your Excellency," Master Durron replied dryly.

"If it would help, Captain Savar can cuff me during your inspection, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia offered cheerfully.

"No," Master Durron answered firmly.

"Perhaps next time, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala replied with a smile. "But thank you for the offer."

"You're welcome, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia responded with her own smile.

Chief Daala glanced at Master Durron, then turned back to Seventy-Two. "So other than Master Durron's refusal to provide you with a chastity belt and restraints you are being treated well?" she asked.

Seventy-Two knew that Moff Fel had an agreement with the Jedi, and that the Jedi had a separate one with Chief Daala. She didn't know the details though. Moff Fel had told her to obey the Jedi as best she could, until they allowed her to return to the Empire. Because of that, she had no desire to leave without Master Durron's permission.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied obediently.

"Good. I'll be back to check on you again soon," Chief Daala told her.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied obediently.

"Back in Jaina," Master Durron gently instructed her.

"Yes Master," Seventy-Two replied obediently as she stepped back into her cell. "Bye, Your Excellency, everyone," she said as Ta'tan'ia closed the cell door.

Ta'tan'ia smiled and waved bye as they followed Chief Daala on the rest of her inspection tour.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Kani, Turi, Sanola, Seff, and the other Jedi who didn't make it to the Empire all chose to stay with the Jedi Order. The women wanted to keep wearing high-heeled boots and corsets though, and all of them wanted a set of durasteel wrist chronos and comlinks. After Kani, Turi, and Sanola met privately with Master Durron for a while, he agreed to get the gear for the Jedi that wanted it. Masters Katarn and Hamner also received private meetings from the three young Jedi Knights discussing the matter.

Master Octa Ramis, Jedi Seha Dorvald, and Jedi Valin Horn stayed with the Jedi Order as well. They also retained some of their tendencies from when they were ProCorps troopers. All three also wanted a set of wrist chronos and comlinks, and Master Ramis and Jedi Dorvald asked for a pair of high-heeled boots and corset. Actually, Octa and Seha had to have the fifteen-centimeter heeled boots because their tendons had been shortened while they were serving the Empire. Master Cilghal offered to surgically repair them, but both Octa and Seha declined for the time being.

Wedge Antilles and Corran Horn were horrified when their wives, Iella Antilles and Mirax Horn, returned with an obsessive adoration of Ysanne Isard. The two men were further dismayed that it remained even after Master Cilghal insisted they were normal. Iella and Mirax were also passionate about cleaning. Wedge and Corran thought that was a little strange, but nowhere near as shocking as the adoration of Ysanne Isard. In fact, that little behavior didn't bother them very much at all.

Wedge and Corran also discovered that their wives were now deeply submissive, and loved bondage almost as much as Ysanne Isard. It didn't take them long to adjust to their wives' new attitudes. Soon Iella and Mirax were both spending their days in chains cleaning their apartments, and nights in chains pleasing their husbands. Wedge and Corran even learned to ignore the poster-sized holographs of Ysanne Isard that they insisted on putting up.

Syal Antilles decided that it was best if she ended her Imperial service. When Moff Fel had assigned her to Chief Daala, he had her spectacles and earpieces altered to make her loyal to Chief Daala as well as the Empire. Syal surprised everyone by saying that she wanted to remain as Chief Daala's personal assistant. Her mother, Iella, completely understood, and supported her. After some discussion, and Syal's assurance that it was what she wanted, Wedge gave his reluctant approval as well.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 11 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12