Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 14

Story Info
Jedi Ta'tan'ia serves Daala, and gets a new tracking collar.
3.8k words
4.68
22.5k
8

Part 34 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: This is the fourth part of the story of Jaina Solo's transformation into Imperial Prostitute SX-51472. To summarize the story so far. . .

After Jedi Knight Jaina Solo kills her twin brother, Darth Cadeus, she leaves the Galactic Alliance for the Empire, with her sometimes lover Jag Fel. Jag has just been made High Moff of the Galactic Empire and soon after arriving, Jaina agrees to go through Imperial basic training, with the plan to take command of the Imperial TIE-Fighter Corps upon graduation.

Instead, after a couple of weeks she puts in for transfer to the Imperial Prostitution Corp, or the ProCorps for short. There she learns absolute submission to the Empire, and becomes SX-51472, or "Seventy-Two" for short.

Later Seventy-Two helps recruit Syal Antilles into the ProCorps. Then she helps the Empire keep control of the Hapes Consortium, where Queen Tenel Ka has become a ProCorps trooper as well. Next she. . . well, read this story to find out what happens next. ;) Please read and enjoy all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute III: The Return of the ProCorps Trooper

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ CHAPTER 14 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An hour or so later, Chief Daala finally arrived. Ta'tan'ia sensed her presence a few moments before she entered the reception area. Then she felt her stop a moment near Syal's desk.

"Good morning, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia said cheerfully as she came into her office.

"Good morning Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala replied with a smile as she paused to inspect her. "Comfortable?"

"I'm okay, Your Excellency," she answered as she shifted her position slightly. Ta'tan'ia also remembered that Chief Daala had said that she would leave off the bicep cuffs for Jedi that cooperated. Somehow she didn't think Chief Daala would appreciate being reminded of that though. Beside, Ta'tan'ia kind of liked them anyway.

"Has she been obedient?" Chief Daala asked the YVH droid.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Bee-Dee replied without moving a millimeter.

"Good. Remove her restraints, and return to your post," she instructed the droid.

Less than a minute later, the YVH droid had taken off Ta'tan'ia's bicep cuffs and ankle shackles, and the chains he had added. Then, without saying a word, he left Chief Daala's office. Ta'tan'ia slowly climbed to her feet, and straightened her robes.

"So are you ready to assume your duties as my new Jedi liaison?" Chief Daala asked as she inspected the young purple-skinned Twi'lek.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia answered cheerfully.

"And has Dee-J—Jedi Solo fully briefed you on your duties as my liaison?"

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied cheerfully. She had talked with DJ for a couple of hours last night. DJ briefed her on being Chief Daala's Jedi liaison, and Ta'tan'ia had briefed her on being Master Durron's personal assistant. DJ had certainly told her how intimately she had served Chief Daala. Ta'tan'ia had served Master Durron just as intimately herself, and was eager to continue serving Chief Daala the same way. That was one of the reasons she had volunteered for this mission after all.

"Now, because of some recent events, I'm afraid I'm going to have to be somewhat stricter with you than I was with her," Chief Daala told her. "Keep you on a shorter leash, so to speak," she added with a smile.

Master Durron had warned her that Chief Daala would probably react like this; especially since Ta'tan'ia wasn't brainwashed by the Empire. Ta'tan'ia was a little surprised that she was coming right out and saying it though.

Ta'tan'ia couldn't help but grin at the phrase on a shorter leash, though. "Of course, Your Excellency," she agreed. "I'll gladly submit to whatever restraints you think are necessary to keep me in my place. I'm here to serve you, in whatever way you require."

"For starters you will wear a uniform like Jaina's. It will be locked on," Chief Daala explained.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered with a genuine smile. She had wanted a uniform like Jaina's since she first saw it.

Chief Daala nodded her head, acknowledging her agreement. "And I mean the complete uniform," she added.

"Of course, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia agreed cheerfully. "I'll be happy to dress however you wish.

"Excellent, Ta'tan'ia. We are going to get along great." Then Chief Daala hit a button on her desk behind her. "DP, you can come in now," she said through the comlink.

"Yes, Your Excellency," came the reply.

A moment later Chief Daala's personal assistant came in, carrying a container.

"Ta'tan'ia, I believe you already know my PA, Lys—Syal Antillies. You may call her DP. DP, this is Ta'tan'ia, she is my new Jedi liaison. You may call her Ta'tan'ia until we come up with a more suitable name for her."

The two quickly exchanged greetings. Ta'tan'ia had known Syal when she was brainwashed, and on loan from Moff Fel to serve Chief Daala. Syal had chosen to remain Chief Daala's PA after she had been healed.

"Good. Now Ta'tan'ia, DP here has brought your new uniform. I had to pull quite a few strings to get it ready for you so quickly. Strip so we can get you into it," Chief Daala commanded her.

Ta'tan'ia hesitated barely a second before she began stripping out of her Jedi robes. Chief Daala nodded with approval when Ta'tan'ia revealed her durasteel corset, but told her to remove it as well. Less than a minute later she was naked except for her tracking collar, chrono, and comlink.

"Very nice," Chief Daala said admiringly as she circled the naked Twi'lek. "And very obedient. That's just how I like my Jedi."

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied with a slight blush as she stood still for inspection.

Then Chief Daala reached out and lightly tapped her ass. "Hmm, perhaps we should get Property of the Galactic Alliance, tattooed on your cute ass?" she asked as she continued to circle her. "And the Galactic Alliance emblem tattooed above your little purple pussy? That would certainly show your loyalty."

While Ta'tan'ia was certainly willing—and eager—to do almost anything on this mission for the sake of the Jedi Order, she wasn't sure about tattoos. "Um, can I think about that awhile, Your Excellency?" she asked tentatively.

"Of course, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala answered with a smile as she ran a hand down her new liaison's toned stomach. "I wouldn't dream of pressuring you into doing something you don't want to do." Then she smiled evilly. "For now, let's get you into your chastity belt."

With that, Syal pulled a gleaming durasteel chastity belt out of the container. Ta'tan'ia saw that it was lined, for long term wear. As Syal helped her put it on, she saw that Property of Chief of State Natasi Daala was printed across the back of the waist belt. The Chief of State's official seal was on the front of the belt, just above her pussy. While they were getting her into the belt, Chief Daala began speaking.

"Now, as you probably know, Jedi Solo wore a chastity belt as well. However, while both the Empire and myself could open hers, I will be the only person that can open yours. I will have complete control of your sex. You don't have a problem with that, do you Ta'tan'ia?" Chief Daala asked her with a superior smile.

"Of course not, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered cheerfully as she obediently held the crotch strap in place while Syal locked the chastity belt tightly onto her. Ta'tan'ia hadn't ever actually worn a chastity belt, but it felt lighter than she expected.

"Now that's something every Jedi should wear, don't you think, Ta'tan'ia?" Chief Daala asked her as she admired the young chastity-belted Twi'lek.

"Who am I to presume to disagree with my Chief of State," Ta'tan'ia replied cheerfully, and diplomatically. While she had wanted a chastity belt for awhile, the Chief of State seal and Property of Natasi Daala wasn't quite what she had in mind. It was for the Jedi Order though, and she was stuck now anyway. Ta'tan'ia was definitely getting aroused at the thought of someone controlling her sex though. She was already fantasizing about begging Chief Daala for permission to masturbate, or have sex.

Next Ta'tan'ia took a deep breath, and Syal locked the durasteel corset onto her. At least it was just gleaming durasteel, without any logos are markings on it. Then came her light-brown form-fitting pants and off-white tank top. The tan tunic had a V-neck, leaving her tracking collar easily visible. The tunic sleeves were three-quarter length, so her chrono and comlink were visible as well.

Then Syal helped Ta'tan'ia into her new brown boots. These had eighteen-centimeter heels instead of fifteen like her old ones. The boots also had hidden shackles at her ankles, and just below her knees, like Jaina's had. Next was the ten centimeter wide locking nerfhide belt, with the Chief of State's official seal on the front. After that Syal helped Ta'tan'ia lock the head harness Chief Daala had provided around her lekku, and onto her head. The harness was made of a flexible layer of durasteel, lined for long term wear like her chastity belt. The Chief of State's seal was centered at the top of her forehead. Other than the seal, Ta'tan'ia liked the harness. With the Chief of State's seal on her belt buckle and head harness, she felt like a walking recruitment advertisement—and a little aroused. Ta'tan'ia wondered what she'd look like without her robes, wearing just her head harness, chastity belt and other gear.

"Now Ta'tan'ia, you're almost ready to serve me. There are just a few more items," Chief Daala told her as she stepped around to the back of her desk. She opened one of her desk drawers, and pulled out a pair gleaming silver wrist-sized cuffs.

"I had these specially designed for my Jedi liaison. Please remove your chrono and comlink, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala instructed her.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently. Master Durron had just given all the Jedi that wanted them new chronos and comlinks, free from the Empire's tracking and spy equipment. Still, she quickly entered the unlock code for both into her comlink. Then she took them off, and passed them to Syal.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia told her as she held her wrists out.

"These work basically the same way as the sets the Empire, and the Jedi gave you," Chief Daala explained as she closed the chrono around Ta'tan'ia's left wrist. "Of course I've had some special modifications added, for my Jedi liaison," she said as she closed the comlink around Ta'tan'ia's right wrist. "And of course, I'm the only one that can remove them," she added absently.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied cheerfully, disguising her concern. Well, I can always cut them off, she thought to herself as she inspected her new wrist devices.

The chrono and comlink were a little wider than both sets of her old ones, perhaps six centimeters wide. They also felt a little lighter. She touched the comlink screen, and the seal of the Chief of State briefly appeared as it came to life, then the seal became a hologram in the background. The menus seemed to work the same though. A hologram of the seal was also in the background of the chrono. This is going to take some getting used to, Ta'tan'ia thought as she smiled appreciatively at Chief Daala.

While Ta'tan'ia was checking out her new chrono and comlink, Chief Daala returned to her desk. As she did, Ta'tan'ia heard a beep from her tracking collar.

"Now Ta'tan'ia, there is one more thing. As my personal liaison, I want you to be the first Jedi to wear the new, advanced Galactic Alliance Jedi tracking collar," Chief Daala told her as she pulled a gleaming silver collar out of her desk drawer. "It has a few more features than the one you're wearing now."

"I'm honored, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied with a smile, once again disguising her concern at the mention of a few more features.

Ta'tan'ia loved her tracking collar. The new one was wider, and looked even sexier. It was gleaming silver, like her chrono, comlink, head harness, and belt buckle. Still, Chief Daala's comment about more features set off a few warning bells in her mind. Might as well have fun with it, Ta'tan'ia thought to herself. Syal stepped towards her, and removed her old tracking collar.

"Thanks, DP," Ta'tan'ia told her with a smile. Then she turned back to Chief Daala. "Your Excellency, this time I'd like to accept my tracking collar the right way," she said, still smiling. Then Ta'tan'ia dropped to her knees, lifted her lekku out of the way, and bowed her head submissively.

Ta'tan'ia sensed a momentary shock from Chief Daala through the Force. She quickly recovered though.

"We're going to get along great, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala repeated as she leaned forward and locked the new tracking collar around the Twi'lek's neck.

Ta'tan'ia started to rise, but Chief Daala placed a hand on the back of her head, holding her still.

"Since you're already down there Ta'tan'ia, why don't you go ahead and thank me properly for collaring you," Chief Daala told her.

Ta'tan'ia started to glance up in confusion. Then she noticed Chief Daala's right boot sticking out in front of her. "With pleasure, Your Excellency," she replied with a smile as she dropped her head down and kissed the black mirror-like toe of Chief Daala's boot. As she kissed her other boot, Ta'tan'ia knew that she was going to love this assignment.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

That afternoon, Chief Daala called Ta'tan'ia into her office. When she arrived, she found the Chief of State on a HoloNet conference with a Mandalorian. It was hard to tell through the blue-tint of the Holograph, but she thought the armor was mainly yellow, with gray trim.

"You called for me, Your Excellency?" Ta'tan'ia asked as she approached the HoloNet nook.

"Yes I did, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala answered. "Mirta Gev here just wanted to see the beskar tracking collar, and other restraints her father sent me for you," she said.

Ta'tan'ia knew that Mirta Gev was Boba Fett's daughter, who was a close associate of Chief Daala. Then Ta'tan'ia heard a subtle beep from her uniform belt.

"Strip," Chief Daala commanded her.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied automatically, reaching for her uniform belt. Beskar, she thought to herself. No wonder the new tracking collar, chrono, comlink, and chastity belt felt lighter than her old durasteel ones. They were made of virtually indestructible Mandalorian Iron.

Then Ta'tan'ia realized exactly what Chief Daala was wanting her to do. Submitting to Chief Daala in private was one thing. Submitting to one of her allies over the HoloNet was another.

"Um, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia began tentatively as she was about to take off her tan tunic.

"Hurry up Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala said impatiently. "Madame Gev is waiting."

"Yes Your Excellency, sorry, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia said as she ran through a quick Jedi calming exercise. "I just wanted to make sure the connection was secure, so I didn't embarrass the Chief of State's Office by appearing undressed over an open HoloNet channel," she explained smoothly.

"Just strip, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala replied with a smile. "Let me worry about when and where you appear naked."

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered with a grin as she pulled off her boots.

A couple of moments later Ta'tan'ia was naked except for her tracking collar, chrono, comlink, and chastity belt. Chief Daala had told her to remove her corset as well, as it was durasteel and not beskar.

"Now, step over here into the hologram field, so Mirta can see you," Chief Daala commanded her.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered obediently as she stepped into the hologram field, just in front of Chief Daala.

"Very nice," Mirta Gev said after a few moments of laughter. "And very obedient, just like the last one. Will you be calling this one DJ as well?"

"Thank you. That's just how I like my Jedi," Chief Daala replied with a smile. "And I haven't quite decided on a name, but DJ will be hard to top anyway."

Ta'tan'ia could feel herself getting wet as they discussed her. She was still a little put-off at finding out that she was wearing beskar and not durasteel, since that meant it would be almost impossible to remove the restraints. Somehow the thought of her pussy being maglocked behind an indestructible layer of beskar made her horny too.

"Unfortunately, Jaina Solo chose to return to the Jedi Order," Chief Daala told her. "But I think Ta'tan'ia here will make an excellent replacement," she added as she reached out and slapped Ta'tan'ia's ass.

Ta'tan'ia grinned and blushed slightly. Still, she remained silent, just like her ProCorps training material had taught her when her superior was talking about her and not to her.

"That's too bad," Mirta agreed. "Maybe I'll try to get her to come and visit me again," she said with an evil smile. "I could use a good Jedi slave around the house."

"Well, good luck getting her away from Master Durron," Chief Daala replied. "If you do though, I'm sure you'll keep her as docile and obedient as I keep my Jedi pets.

"I'll do my best," Mirta assured her with a smile. "For now though, I'll let dad know that you're happy with the restraints we sent for your knew Jedi pet."

"Thank you, I am very happy with them, and so is Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala replied. "Aren't you, Ta'tan'ia," she added, slapping her on her ass again.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently, glancing back at her.

Chief Daala rolled her eyes in amusement. "Don't tell me, tell Madame Gev, and don't forget to thank her."

Ta'tan'ia turned back to the hologram in front of her. "Thank you for my fantastic beskar restraints, Madame Gev," she answered with a smile. "I love them, and am very happy to wear them for Chief Daala."

"You're welcome, Jedi Ta'tan'ia," Mirta answered with a smile. Then she looked back to Chief Daala, thanks for the show, Your Excellency."

"No problem," Chief Daala responded with her own smile. "Ta'tan'ia is happy to be of service. Also, tell Boba that I want the next order of restraints as soon as it's ready."

"I will," Mirta replied with a brisk nod. "It should be ready for shipment in a day or two, at the latest."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ EPILOGUE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Master, you won't believe what that woman did!" Ta'tan'ia said as she burst into Master Durron's office. She hurried towards his desk, with her eighteen-centimeter stiletto heels tapping rapidly on the stone floor.

"What?" Kyp Durron asked, obviously distracted. "Who?"

Ta'tan'ia came to a stop about a meter in front of his desk. "Chief Daala! She put me in this uniform," she said, waving her hands down her body.

"Ta'tan'ia, now isn't the best time for this," Kyp responded uncomfortably.

Ta'tan'ia tugged on her nerfhide belt with her thumb. "This is locked on," she said, ignoring him. Then she reached down, and tapped the hidden shackle at the top of her right boot. "My boots are too. Chief Daala programmed them to unlock when I got to the Temple," Ta'tan'ia said as she pulled her belt open. She actually loved the fact that her uniform was locked on, but she didn't want Master Durron to know that. In fact, Ta'tan'ia was pretty aroused at just about everything Chief Daala had done to her, and a lot of what she had done to Chief Daala. She just wanted to tell Master Durron about it.

Kyp stared back at her as she pulled off her uniform top. "Okay," he answered blankly.

"She gave me the corset too," Ta'tan'ia said as she laid her uniform top over a chair, revealing her gleaming durasteel corset. "She also gave me a new tracking collar, chrono, and comlink," she said as she displayed her new restraints. Then she pulled her pants down to her knees. "And, as you can see, a chastity belt."

12