Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere during the extended sex session, Mistress Garowyn had replaced the stun-cuffs with regular binders, and locked Seventy-Two's ProCorps collar back around her neck.

Now Seventy-Two was back in her ProCorps duty uniform, at her desk in Captain Garowyn's office. A message flashed up on her spectacles, informing her that Captain Garowyn was summoning her to her office. Seventy-Two glanced at her chrono, and realized that it was time for the Captain's morning pussy licking. She double checked her uniform as she walked towards the Captain's office, humming along with the music from her earpieces.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Several weeks later. . .

Seventy-Two had always like the fact that the Empire monitored and censored her communications with the outside galaxy. It showed just how much they cared about their citizens when they made the effort to keep the Rebels—which included most of her family and former friends—from influencing a single lowly ProCorps private.

Today, however, she had been summoned to the station's comm center, and informed that she had a holomessage from Jysella Horn. Just like always, the Empire had already viewed the message, and provided Seventy-Two with an appropriate response. Sometimes she didn't even see the holomessages, she would just read what the Empire told her to from a holoprompter.

While that saved her the time of actually watching the long, and often boring, holomessages, sometimes it was nice to hear from them. Smiling with anticipation, and curiosity, Seventy-Two reached out and hit the play button on the holoprojector.

Jedi Knight Jysella Horn's head appeared, twenty centimeters high.

"Hello Jaina," she said with a wave and smile. "Oops, sorry. I meant hello, Private Solo. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be attending the Imperial Academy next week. I leave tomorrow morning. Mom and Dad don't really want me to go, but Queen Tenel Ka convinced me. She said it changed her whole outlook on life."

Jysella glanced away, then continued. "She is sending all of her advisors and admirals through as well. I still think it's strange that they are all women, though." Jysella looked away again, suspiciously, then leaned forward and said, "Don't tell anyone, but I want to join the Imperial Navy like you, not just go through the training. Maybe I can get posted with you or Tahiri."

She relaxed, and leaned back. "Hey, I forgot, what's your specialty again? You seem so happy all the time now, I want to do the same thing you are in the Imperial Navy. Anyways, I got to go. I have to finish up some stuff before I leave. Bye bye!"

Following Jysella's holomessage was the typed response that the Empire had prepared for Seventy-Two. She skimmed through it, then checked to make sure her ProCorps uniform looked perfect. She couldn't embarrass the Empire by looking sloppy on the HoloNet. Then she tuned on the holorecorder, and the holoprompter.

The holoprompter was set up to display her response on a screen behind the holorecorder, so it would look like she was just speaking naturally, and not reading as she spoke. The Empire would even watch her performance before transmitting it, to make sure she looked natural and happy.

"Hello Jysella. I'm glad you're going through the Academy. I know you'll enjoy it, and I promise, it will change your life. For the better! I didn't know that Queen Tenel Ka, or Private Djo, I should say now, had gone to the Academy; thanks for letting me know. Joining the Imperial Navy is a fantastic idea for you, too."

She paused to take a breath, conscious of the corset underneath her uniform. "I'm in the ProCorps, just ask for it when you get to the training academy. I'm sure you'll get in," she said with a smile. "Thanks for the message, I know you'll love the Academy, and what it will do for you. You'll be a better, happier person afterward. Bye for now, Private Solo." Practically the only time she even thought of her old name was when she was talking with her mother or someone on the holonet.

Seventy-Two waited for the censors to approve the message. If there was problem with it, they'd let her know, and she would work with them to correct it. She suspected that they sometimes had her redo a message just so she would have to give them blowjobs for making them do extra work. Not that she minded. This time though, the 'approved and transmitted' conformation popped up. Seventy-Two closed down the holomessage program, and prepared for her appointment with Lieutenant Von'Harris.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five , and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12