Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Imperial Prostitute Es-Ex-Five-One-Four-Seven-Two, masturbate for us," Admiral Garowyn instructed her.

"Yes Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied cheerfully as she pulled her chastity belt apart and pushed it down her legs. She stepped out of the chastity belt and laid it aside. Then, Seventy-Two spread her feet apart and obediently used her fingers to masturbate herself for Admiral Garowyn and her guests.

"Very submissive, I see," Chief Daala said. "And completely hairless!" She smiled as she watched Seventy-Two's well-trained fingers thrust in and out of her pussy. "Is that standard as well?"

"According to her file, the submissiveness was natural, but she was forced to repress it while she suffered under the twisted corruption of the Jedi and the New Republic," Admiral Garowyn explained. She purposely didn't mention the Galactic Alliance, since she was speaking to its current Chief of State. "Her ProCorps training simply brought out and enhanced it."

Meanwhile Seventy-Two was biting her lip in concentration as she continued to masturbate in front of them. She didn't want to embarrass Admiral Garowyn in front of such an important guest. It wasn't everyday she got to masturbate in front of a Chief of State, especially an Imperial hero such as Chief Daala! Besides, Admiral Garowyn was only telling the truth about her.

"I meant her lack of pubic hair," Chief Daala said with an amused smile.

"Oh," Admiral Garowyn replied, embarrassed at the misunderstanding. "Well actually, she came to the Empire that way. According to her medical records, she stopped growing hair below her neck around the time of the First Battle of Duro, during the Yuuzhan Vong War. The records didn't say why, but after some. . . counseling, she admitted that she thinks it is the result of her going through a decontamination procedure just before the battle," Admiral Garowyn explained.

"How interesting," Chief Daala replied as she watched the former Jedi Knight shove three fingers into her soaking pussy while pinching her clit with her other hand.

"After further counseling she told us what she recalled of the decontamination procedure. Apparently it was very. . . invasive, and humiliating for the young girl," Admiral Garowyn added. "She finally revealed that she enjoyed it quite a bit."

"Really," Chief Daala said. Then, after a few minutes thought, asked, "Could you forward me the details when you get the chance?"

Admiral Garowyn paused a moment. "I'll have to get clearance from higher-up, but I don't think it will be a problem, Chief Daala," she answered.

"Excellent," she replied, still watching the former Jedi Knight masturbate in front of her. "She won't make a mess on the floor, will she?" Chief Daala asked, concerned.

Seventy-Two grunted in concentration. She wanted to moan, but didn't want to interrupt Admiral Garowyn and Chief Daala's conversation. She stroked her fingers in and out faster, she was so close.

Admiral Garowyn smiled. "Very rarely. And when she does, she gets punished, which can be very entertaining itself." Then she thought a moment. "But allowing my subordinates to make a mess while a visiting dignitary is present would be rude." She glanced back at Seventy-Two. "Stop," she said, changing the tone of her voice into an order.

Instantly, and on the verge of orgasm, Seventy-Two pulled her fingers out and dropped her hands to her sides. Sometimes, Admiral Garowyn would let her finish if she stood there silently.

Not this time though.

"Put your chastity belt back on, wash your hands, and bring us some drinks," Admiral Garowyn ordered her dismissively.

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am," Seventy-Two responded obediently as she licked her juices off her fingers. She did that not so much because she wanted to, but because she had been trained not to get her pussy juice on the chastity belt anymore than she had too. Then she picked up her chastity belt, slid it up her legs, took a deep breath, and closed the ends together, locking it into place.

Seventy-Two washed her hands in the sink behind the small bar and retrieved the drinks and snacks from the conservator. Admiral Garowyn and Chief Daala sat down at the large table, and Fett pulled a chair into a nearby corner. Still only wearing her uniform cap, collar, corset, chastity belt, boots, chrono and comlink cuffs, Seventy-Two served the two ladies food and drinks while they, and Fett a little, talked.

Seventy-Two stayed busy by keeping their drinks refreshed, and snacks with in easy reach. After nearly an hour and a half of relaxing and chatting, Admiral Garowyn instructed Seventy-Two to get dressed again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 3 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12