Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost as if she had been watching them, Chief Daala commed Syal just a few seconds after they left the room, and instructed her to come to Admiral Garowyn's office.

"Yes Ma'am," Syal replied cheerfully as she glanced at Seventy-Two.

Admiral Garowyn, Chief Daala, and Boba Fett were waiting for them in the Admiral's reception area. Both Admiral Garowyn and Chief Daala were very impressed with Syal's new uniform. Fett probably was too, but he didn't say so. Seventy-Two immediately checked to make sure there was a fresh pot of stimcaf for the Admiral and her guests.

"Those ProCorps troopers really know how to dress," Chief Daala commented.

Syal thanked them and blushed at the attention. Then Chief Daala got to the reason she summoned Syal.

"Captain Antilles. As you know, we are scheduled to depart the Daala this afternoon." Syal nodded in agreement and Chief Daala continued. "Admiral Garowyn has generously offered you the opportunity to stay on board and visit your friend. The Admiral's schedule happens to take her to Yaga Minor in a week, and I'll be stopping by a few days later. Would you like to stay on board?"

"Yes Ma'am," Syal replied without a moment's hesitation.

Seventy-Two was thrilled. She smiled as she began straightening up the Admiral's reception area.

"Excellent," Chief Daala said. "Now, this is a military vessel, and Admiral Garowyn can't have passengers on board for that long. So you'll be assigned some minor duties, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am," Syal replied again, as Seventy-Two brought Admiral Garowyn her stimcaf.

"Good," Chief Daala replied as she accepted the stimcaf Seventy-Two offered her. "I expect you obey Admiral Garowyn's instructions implicitly."

Syal frowned slightly, but was wouldn't dare argue with her Commander in Chief. "Yes Ma'am," she replied.

"By the way, how do you like the additions to your uniform?" Chief Daala asked after taking another sip of the stimcaf.

Seventy-Two watched Syal's reaction.

"I like it," Syal replied weakly.

Chief Daala, Admiral Garowyn, and Seventy-Two all looked at Syal a moment. "It looks great on you," Chief Daala said. "I think it will be your duty uniform from now on. Wherever you end up."

"Thank you Ma'am," Syal said, puzzled by the last comment.

A few hours later, Chief Daala's shuttles returned to her flagship. Fifteen minutes after that, her eight-ship fleet went into hyperspace.

Syal accompanied Seventy-Two and Admiral Garowyn to see Chief Daala off. Then she returned to the Admiral's office with Seventy-Two, and spent most of the day cleaning the reception area. With Syal handling her cleaning duties, Seventy-Two was able to spend extra time in the Admiral's office, mostly licking her pussy.

Syal didn't seem to mind the boring work at all, she just hummed along to the music in her earpieces.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 5 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12