Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute Ch. 07

Story Info
Syal Antilles is fucked by Admiral Garowyn.
4.8k words
4.74
26.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: The following story takes place soon after the conclusion of Legacy of the Force. This is the 10th Star Wars story that I have written. Please read and enjoy all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Fifteen minutes later, they were both wearing their gym outfits, and walking out of Seventy-Two's quarters. Once they arrived they did Seventy-Two's usual workout, treadmill, weights, swoop-bike, and aerobics.

After their cool down stretches, they went back into the locker room, stripped down to their corsets, collars, chronos and comlinks, and showered together.

The shower quickly turned into an intense make-out session. They couldn't do much more, because they were both wearing chastity belts. Still, Seventy-Two knew that the Imperial troopers on board would appreciate the show.

They spent about ten minutes getting as horny as they could, then Syal finally pushed Seventy-Two away.

"You've go to get this thing off me!" she said pulling on her chastity belt with her thumb.

"If I could, don't you think I would take mine off?" Seventy-Two answered as she pulled at her own belt.

Mutually frustrated, both finished their shower, got dressed, and went to the galley to eat.

Once they got back to Seventy-Two's quarters, Syal asked her how she opened her chastity belt.

"Ican't open it at all," Seventy-Two answered.

"Well who the frakk can?"

"Actually, both of our belts are controlled by the ship's computer," Seventy-Two replied after a slight pause.

"So how do I get it off?" Syal asked insistently.

Seventy-Two took a deep breath. "Well, only an Officer can open my belt," she replied.

Suddenly, Syal's eyes lit up. "Hey! I'm an officer," she announced happily.

"I meant an Imperial Officer," Seventy-Two replied with a wry smile. She didn't really consider Galactic Alliance officers true officers anymore, and would be outraged if one of them could open her chastity belt. Unless the Empire wanted it, that was.

"Oh," Syal said with obvious disappointment. "Well, which officer can open it then?" she asked, disappointment turning into hope.

"Well, any one of them can. They arrange times that they want to open it with the computer, and if I'm available, they can open it for how ever much time the computer says," Seventy-Two explained. She left out the part about them paying the Empire to open her chastity belt and fuck her.

"What? Syal asked in confusion.

"Any Imperial Officer on board theDaalacan arrange to have the computer unlock my chastity belt for a specific period of time."

"Do you have sex with them?" Syal asked, understanding beginning to form on her face.

Seventy-Two smiled. "That's up to them, but why else would they want to open it?"

Syal starred back at her in shock. "So you just let any officer that opens your chastity belt have sex with you?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah," Seventy-Two replied cheerfully. She could sense that Syal was a little turned on by the idea, but didn't want to embarrass her Rebel friend by bringing it up. . . yet.

Syal sat there a few moments. "So that's what the big secret is!" she declared.

It took Seventy-Two a moment to realize what she was talking about. The promises that Syal made to Admiral Garowyn and herself not to talk about what she saw on board theDaala.

"You could have told me that," Syal said after a few seconds.

"I was ordered not to," Seventy-Two replied, instead of openly disagreeing with her.

"Oh, well, you can't argue with orders," Syal answered with a smile.

"Nope," she agreed.

"So that means that one of them can open mine too?" Syal asked.

"Um, let me check on that," Seventy-Two replied as she stepped over to the computer terminal. "Only Admiral Garowyn can open your belt right now," Seventy-Two told her after a minute.

Syal sat there several seconds, thinking. After a few minutes of discussion, Seventy-Two got ready for an appointment with theDaala'sCaptain. Fifteen minutes later, Seventy-Two left, leaving Syal alone in her quarters.

A little over three hours later, she returned to find Syal asleep. To her surprise, her music was playing softly over the room's speakers. Seventy-Two quietly stripped down to her collar, corset, chrono and comlink, used the 'fresher, and crawled into bed next to her.

A few hours later, a well-rested Seventy-Two woke up, and got ready to serve theDaala'sOfficers. After she was dressed, she checked the computer terminal for messages. She found one from Admiral Garowyn, instructing her to cuff Syal's hands behind her back, and leash her to the bed before she left.

Smiling, Seventy-Two slipped into the closet and retrieved a five-centimeter-long durasteel bar with a magnetic lock on each end, and a meter-long chain leash. Then she quietly approached Syal's sleeping form, and carefully locked one end of the bar to her right wrist cuff. Next, in one quick motion, Seventy-Two rolled her over, pulled both of her hands behind her, and locked the other end to her left wrist cuff.

"Hey?" Syal said in confusion as she woke up.

"I'm going out for a while," Seventy-Two told her. "And Admiral Garowyn wants me to cuff you and leash you to the bed," she added as she climbed off the bed.

Syal looked up at her groggily. "Oh, okay then," she replied as she rolled back over to her side and closed her eyes.

Seventy-Two quickly attached one end of the leash to Syal's collar, and the other end to the anchor point at the corner of the bed. Then she happily walked out, mildly surprised that Syal had so easily accepted being restrained while she slept.

A little over four hours later, Seventy-Two returned to find Syal still cuffed and leashed to the bed, asleep. Her music was still playing softly.

"Wakey wakey," Seventy-Two said as she nudged her side.

Syal groaned as she rolled over to her back.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?" Seventy-Two asked her as her eyes opened.

Syal blinked a few times. "Alright," she replied groggily.

"Well it's time to get up. Admiral Garowyn needs her stimcaf. And typing done. And probably some other stuff too," Seventy-Two said as she rolled Syal over and unlocked the chain between her wristcuffs.

After Syal got up, they decided to take a shower together. The shower in Seventy-Two's 'fresher was quite a bit smaller than the one in the gym, but since it was designed for her to get fucked in anyway, they still had plenty of room. They also had enough room to make themselves horny again, in Syal's case, very frustrated, since they couldn't do anything about it. Seventy-Two had just cum quite a few times, and was quite happy with the Empire controlling her orgasms, so not being able to cum didn't bother her at all.

Fifty minutes later, both were fully in uniform, heading for the galley, then to Admiral Garowyn's office. Syal was determined to speak with Admiral Garowyn about her chastity belt.

Fifteen minutes after they arrived, Admiral Garowyn came in. After they exchanged greetings, Syal asked her if she would unlock her chastity belt for her.

"Why?" Admiral Garowyn asked her, feigning puzzlement.

Syal visible squirmed for a few seconds. "Um, I need to um, relax," she stammered. "It will only take a few minutes," she added quickly.

Admiral Garowyn sat down on one of her pouf chairs. "So you want me to unlock the Empire's chastity belt so you can masturbate yourself to orgasm, right?"

"Ye—Yes Ma'am, Syal replied, softly, visibly blushing.

Admiral Garowyn smiled sympathetically. "I understand. You've spent a lot of time around Seventy-Two here, who fucks anyone she can."

Seventy-Two didn't let her disagreement show. She wouldn't fuck any one. Just any Imperial.

Admiral Garowyn continued. "It must be hard for you, knowing that you can't orgasm while your slutty little friend cums twenty or twenty-five times a day."

Syal looked shocked.

"You did know that she was sneaking out at night and letting my Officers fuck her, right?"

Syal glanced at Seventy-Two in betrayal. "No Ma'am," she replied.

"Tsk tsk," Admiral Garowyn replied, shaking her head. Then she changed the subject somewhat. "Now, you've been around Seventy-Two, who is very happy serving the Empire. You are obviously subconsciously jealous of her happiness."

Syal stood there at parade rest, not sure how to respond.

"So, I am going to give you a choice. You can use this dildo," she sat a smooth metallic dildo about twelve centimeters long on the caf table, then continued. "And have five minutes to orgasm. Or you can go without at least until tomorrow morning."

Seventy-Two watched Syal gaze at the shiny dildo. A few days after she had received her first chastity belt at the Imperial Academy she had been given a similar choice.

"I—I'll do it," Syal stammered after several seconds.

"I thought so," Admiral Garowyn said as she hit a button on the remote in her hand. "Strip," she ordered the young Galactic Alliance officer.

Syal stared back at her for a couple of seconds in puzzlement. "Here?" she asked incredulously.

"Right here. Right now. Or you won't cum for two days," Admiral Garowyn replied sternly.

Syal swallowed nervously, then unbuckled her belt.

"Fold it neatly and lay it on the couch," Admiral Garowyn instructed her after she took off her jacket.

A few moments later, Syal was standing there wearing nothing but her collar, chrono, comlink, and corset.

"Seventy-Two," Admiral Garowyn stated simply.

Seventy-Two immediately understood. She looked down at her chrono, noted the time to the second, and said, "Now."

Syal stood there blankly.

"Go ahead," Admiral Garowyn said impatiently, waving her hand.

Syal grabbed the dildo and quickly pushed it into her soaking pussy. After a few strokes, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back in ecstasy.

"Open your eyes and look at me," Admiral Garowyn instructed her. "I want you to see who is allowing you to orgasm," she added.

Syal complied almost instantly.

"And do keep a little quieter, or I'll have Seventy-Two gag you," Admiral Garowyn commented when Syal started moaning too loudly.

Seventy-Two kept track of the time while she watched Syal masturbate in front of Admiral Garowyn. Three minutes and forty-eight seconds after her time started, Syal bit her lip in an effort to keep quiet as she moaned in orgasm.

At Admiral Garowyn's instruction, she obediently licked the dildo clean. Then Admiral Garowyn allowed Syal a minute to step into the reception area's refresher to clean up. When she came back, Admiral Garowyn instructed her to put her chastity belt back on, and lock it. After barely a moment's hesitation, Syal put it on, and pushed the lock closed. Once she was dressed, it was time for Seventy-Two to start her personal assistant duties. Without needing to be told, Syal joined in.

At mid-morning Seventy-Two went into Admiral Garowyn's office alone, to give her her morning pussy licking. At mid-afternoon she did the same. The end of the day found both Seventy-Two and Syal standing at parade rest in front of Admiral Garowyn's desk.

Admiral Garowyn informed them that after a light supper—as if a ProCorps trooper ever had any other kind—and their workout, both of them would be spending the evening with her, in her quarters.

"Yes Ma'am," they replied, and left for the galley.

After eating, they headed for the gym, then to Seventy-Two's quarters to change. There they found a message from Admiral Garowyn instructing them what to wear, and what to bring.

First Seventy-Two helped Syal put on the X-wing outfit that she had worn a couple of nights before. Then Seventy-Two put on the outfit Admiral Garowyn had instructed her to.

Her durasteel corset and chastity belt came first. Then a glossy black synth-hide bodysuit, complete with gloves. Over that she put on a fifty-millimeter tall silver durasteel collar, and a pair of matching wristcuffs. Both had four rows of spikes around them. Next she pulled on a pair of glossy black seventeen centimeter high heeled boots on.

After the boots Seventy-Two put a short riding crop on her right hip, and a set of binders on her left one. She smiled at Syal, who was blissfully unaware of the purpose of the riding crop and binders. Finally both pulled on long PVC coats to cover up, and left.

The first thing they did when they arrived at Admiral Garowyn's suite was to take off their coats. As Seventy-Two suspected, Admiral Garowyn was wearing her black dominatrix outfit.

First Syal learned how to roleplay a captured Galactic Alliance pilot. Seventy-Two played the part of Imperial Intelligence Agent Garowyn's assistant. Within minutes, the binders were clamped around Syal's wrists, stretched tight over her head. Agent Garowyn was vigorously cropping her ass, and asking her the location of the secret Rebel base. Captain Antilles bravely refused to give up the information.

After nearly an hour of restraint and punishment, Syal revealed the location of the base. Actually, she had been naming places for a while, and obviously enjoying the whole experience, but when Agent Garowyn saw that her eager captive was nearly at her limit, she ended the game.

After the role play, Seventy-Two helped teach Syal how to properly lick pussy. Admiral Garowyn insisted she practice on her several times before the night was finished. Neither of their chastity belts came off, and thus, neither got to orgasm the entire time though.

Three and a half hours after they arrived, the two frustrated women went back to Seventy-Two's quarters. After they crawled into bed, Seventy-Two cuffed Syal's hands behind her back. Syal barely even questioned why. Then Seventy-Two brought on own hands behind her back, and closed the binders around her wrists.

Soon they were asleep, with Syal's music playing. Just like the previous nights, Seventy-Two awoke a few hours later and went out to service as many Imperial Officers as she could. Tonight though, a Lieutenant Commander reserved her for an entire hour, so she could only satisfy seven.

When Seventy-Two returned, Syal was awake, trying to get her chastity belt off; obviously frustrated. Finally she gave up, and they got ready for duty.

As soon as Admiral Garowyn came into her office, Syal practically begged her to unlock her chastity belt. Admiral Garowyn flatly refused, and when Syal protested, she ordered Seventy-Two to gag her. Seventy-Two made sure that her spectacles and earpieces were in place after she locked the ballgag onto her. Silenced and still horny, Syal reluctantly went to work.

An-hour-and-a-half later, Admiral Garowyn called Seventy-Two in for her mid-morning pussy licking, and made sure that Syal heard her. Seventy-Two glanced at Syal, expecting her to be upset, but she just groaned and kept typing. At eleven hundred hours Admiral Garowyn instructed them to continue working, and left for her usual two hour lunch break. This had long been the normal routine for Seventy-Two, and Syal appeared to be getting used to not eating lunch now as well.

Mid-afternoon Admiral Garowyn ordered Syal to come into her office and watch Seventy-Two lick her pussy. She seemed to try to protest through the gag, but obeyed.

At the end of the day, Admiral Garowyn called them into her office, and instructed Seventy-Two to remove Syal's gag.

"Now Captain Antilles, do you still want to orgasm?" Admiral Garowyn asked her, as Seventy-Two pulled out her gag.

"Yes Ma'am," Syal answered as she worked the soreness out of her jaw.

"Well then, I'm going to allow you to accompany Seventy-Two tonight. Every Imperial Officer that unlocks her chastity belt can unlock yours as well."

Syal's eyes went wide as she realized what that meant, but she didn't protest.

"But first, you must promise to obey every Officer explicitly, just as Seventy-Two does."

Seventy-Two watched Syal's face, gauging her reaction.

"Yes Ma'am," she answered, her eagerness for an orgasm overriding her hesitation.

"Good. Now, Imperial Officers and enlisted personnel are well-briefed as to what they can and can't do with a ProCorps trooper, so there is no need for you to worry about being harmed. The Empire will take care of you," Admiral Garowyn told her.

Seventy-Two wasn't quite sure if Syal realized that she would be watched. She wondered if she would find out that she had been monitored and recorded pretty much every second since coming on board theDaala. Seventy-Two was very grateful to the Empire for monitoring and recording her for her protection, and she hoped Syal would be too, if she found out. Because of Syal's Rebel training though, Seventy-Two didn't think she'd be very happy about it. . . yet.

Of course, the main reason for the holocameras was to arouse any Imperial Personnel that might be watching. That was a very important part of all ProCorps trooper's duties, and it always turned Seventy-Two on as well. It would also cause them to pay more for the ProCorps troopers. Not that the ProCorps troopers ever got any of the credits.

After the ProCorps troopers' expenses were taken care of, twenty percent of the revenue that they produced went into the morale and welfare fund for the unit they were serving. Forty percent went towards taking care of Imperial Naval and Army veterans. The remaining forty percent went towards recruiting and training more ProCorps troopers. Seventy-Two felt proud to be helping take care of heroic Imperial veterans. It was the best possible use for a girl like her.

"Do you understand, Captain Antilles?" Admiral Garowyn asked her when she didn't immediately respond.

"Yes Ma'am," Syal answered, a little hesitantly.

Admiral Garowyn watched her a moment. "You do understand that you'll be having sex with multiple Imperial Officers, don't you Captain Antilles?"

Seventy-Two watched Syal swallow nervously. "Yes Ma'am," she replied, almost sure of herself.

"Good," Admiral Garowyn replied with a nod of her head. "There is one little problem though. The name Antilles is a little too well known in the Empire, so only use your first name tonight, understand?"

"Yes Ma'am," Syal answered.

Admiral Garowyn dismissed them, and they left for the galley. While they were eating, Seventy-Two took a moment to review the list of Officers that would be visiting her and Syal tonight. ProCorps troopers were allowed to do this to better anticipate their clients' needs and desires.

After a light dinner, Seventy-Two and Syal went to the gym to workout, then to Seventy-Two's quarters. Less than five minutes after arriving, Lieutenant Cranmiir walked in.

Both Seventy-Two and Syal were down to their uniform collar, chrono, comlink, corset, and chastity belts. Seventy-Two had changed into a pair of fifteen-centimeter slip-on wedge heels, while Syal was still barefoot. At Seventy-Two's suggestion, Syal was also still wearing her earpieces and spectacles.

"Hey baby, it's been a while," he said as the door closed behind him. Then he noticed Syal, who had grabbed a pillow and was holding it in front of herself.

"Hey," he said with a smile as he checked her out. "I haven't seen you around before."

"Hello Lieutenant," Seventy-Two said. "This is my friend Syal from the Galactic Alliance. She is. . . working with me tonight," she explained.

He glanced at Seventy-Two in confusion, then looked back at Syal. "So what, I have to pick, or is it like a two for one deal?" he asked.

Seventy-Two thought about it a couple of seconds. "Yes Sir. You can have either of us, or both. I can watch, or Syal can watch. Or if you prefer, you can watch us," Seventy-Two said with a smile as she walked over and wrapped her arm around Syal's corseted waist.

Lieutenant Cranmiir smiled at both of them. "Lucky me," he replied happily. "Unfortunately, I've only got the time to fuck one of you, and since I've had you before," he nodded towards Seventy-Two, "I'm gonna take Syal here for a spin."

12