Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The point of the display wasn't to please either of them, although he knew that Jysella, or Nine, as she was now known, was thrilled just to make him happy. The reason that they were both sucking the other's synthrubber cock was that it wasonlypleasing to him. Recruit Antilles especially, had to learn that pleasing her Imperial Masters was far more important than her own pleasure, or even comfort.

The two women, who had grown up practically as sisters, could suck each other's fake cocks all day and not orgasm. Unfortunately though, that wouldn't make him orgasm either, even if it was very amusing to watch. After a while, he'd make them stop, and have them use their pretty little mouths onhiscock.

SX-60309 was currently serving as his personal ProCorps trooper. He had chosen her because she demonstrated excellent secretarial skills, and was spectacular between the sheets. When she came to the ProCorps Academy, her tits were a bit on the small side, but enlargements were standard now for practically all but the most well-endowed ProCorps troopers. The primary reason he had chosen Nine, though, was that before his mother died over thirty years ago, she had had a rivalry with her parents.

The rivalry had also extended to Recruit Antilles' parents, and in fact, before she was born, her mother had actually killed his mother, Ysanne Isard.

Even in the ever-declining Empire, the Isard name carried something of a clouded legacy. While his mother was admired for leading the fight against the Rebels, her and grand-dad had also been pretty ruthless amongst the Imperial ranks as well.

As a result, Drasi had reversed the spelling of his last name early in his life. For years he had also kept the white streaks in his hair dyed, and wore a blue contact lens to disguise his red eye, like he had had to do for Chief Daala's reception. There were just too many people, even amongst the Imperials, that didn't need to know that the long-dead Ysanne Isard had a living child. Even though he didn't guard the secret like he used to, there was still only a select group of high-ranking Imperials that knew his true identity.

By the time Recruit Antilles graduated, he would have to decide if he wanted to retain Nine, whom he had already trained to his personal likes and tendencies, or discard her and select Recruit Antilles, whose mother had killed his.

Both were enthusiastically auditioning for the position, even if they didn't know it. Perhaps he'd ask Moff Fel if he could retain them both as his personal ProCorps troopers. Then he thought of the younger Antilles daughter, Myri, who had already sent a message wondering were her big sister was.

As he watched the two girls suck each other off for his amusement, he sighed. Being Ysanne Isard's son and the Commandant of the ProCorps Academy wasn't easy, but some one had to do it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12