Star Wars: Jaina's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought for a few moments, while Jaina paced back and forth across the room. The boots made her ass sway nicely.

"Can someone bring you a change of clothes from the base?" he finally asked.

Jaina stopped pacing for a moment. Since the end of the war the entire fleet had been downsized, shuffled, re-deployed, and shuffled again. "Only as an absolute last resort," she told him.

He had had another idea while she was answering. "Okay then, I know someone who can bring you something to wear. Something that will fit in at the store."

Jaina sensed that he wasn't quite telling her everything. "Who?" she demanded.

Lando leaned forwards, "A friend that's about your size, and owes me a favor," he answered. When he saw that she wasn't convinced, he continued. "She won't even know that it's for you. I'll just tell her to bring something over. No, I'll have her meet me, then I'll bring it back here," he quickly corrected himself.

That last part was a definite must. He wasn't sure how close Alema Rar could get to Jaina without them sensing each other through the Force, and didn't want to find out the hard way.

He didn't even want Jaina to know that Alema Rar was involved, even though he thought Jaina was blowing this whole thing way out of proportion. A lot of people did odd things in the privacy of their own home. A little fetish roleplay barely even rated, although the combination of Leia re-creating the slave outfit she was forced to wear by a Hutt and her daughter getting trapped in the outfit wasn't something you heard of every day.At least Jaina wasn't having a threesome with a Wookiee and a Barabel,he thought with a laugh.

Then Lando remembered that Jaina was close friends with Lowbacca, a Wookiee, and Tesar Sebatyne, a Barabel. He just shook his head, trying to forget the whole thing.

Jaina reluctantly agreed to the plan, and Lando quickly left the apartment before she could change her mind. He hailed an air taxi and headed towards Alema Rar's apartment. Once airborne, he called ahead to her, told her that he was on the way, and needed a loose-fitting dress from her, or something similar. Then he remembered what Alema Rar usually wore, and told her that it needed to be modest as well.

Alema Rar insisted that she didn't own any modest clothes, but Lando convinced her to do her best. Then he told her that he'd be there in about fifteen minutes, and to meet him outside with whatever she had.

Then Lando commed theFalcon,and after a brief friendly conversation, casually asked how long before they arrived.

"We'll be taking off in about an hour and a half," Han replied cheerfully. "Should be dirtside in about seven and a half, and home thirty minutes after that."

That soon,Lando thought with a grimace. He racked his brain for a way to delay them, but came up empty. "Alright, see you then," he said as he quickened his pace.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ END CHAPTER 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote this story a five, and leave feedback, public or via email.

-Bethany

12