Star Wars: KOTOR II

Story Info
Mira is taken by Hanhaar on Nar Shadaa's deserted docks.
1.4k words
3.83
38.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hanhaar. No. Not now! I almost have the bounty and don't you dare ruin this for me! You son of a bitch!" Mira turned to run away from the towering menacing beast, leaving her bounty in hope of not having to endure the wrath of Hanhaar's frenzied lust. Despite his hatred and rage towards her that still doesn't stop him from enjoying her smooth, soft body and taking advantage of it as he sees fit.

Letting out a lustful roar he grabbed her by her ammo belt and yanked her sharply towards him. She fought and struggled but knows it is useless. For years this has gone on. His hatred driven to lust and him seeking her out for his primitive sexual release.

The wookie grabbed her shoulder and shoved her down to her knees, Mira closed her eyes, immediately feeling the tip of his engorged penis touch her lips. His paw on her head Hanhaar yanked her short red hair viciously causing her to scream out in pain. Immediately following her scream she tasted a unpleasant black cock that is so thick she feels her mouth widening to the point her jaw hurts and that is the feeling before she adjusts her position where it crams down her throat. Her gagging muffled by the mouthful of meat stuffed in her mouth, drool unable to dribble out of her mouth from being so crammed.

Her face turning red and eyes rolling back, Hanhaar let out a low growl of approval. Feeling her wet orifice giving him the desired effect he is after. "Lovely frail human. You may be disgusting and small but you feel soft and good where I want to feel." his native language sounding sinister matching his eyes.

Mira almost passing out from the lack of breathing due to choking on his cock she only caught the gist of what he told her. Her eyes almost completely rolled back Hanhaar knows he cannot kill her and does not intend to. But if he can cause her as much pain and torment as she has caused him up to this point it is just as satisfying as if he could rip her limb from limb and toss her remains in the Shadowlands for all the beasts to feast off of.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth Mira fell to the cold, dirty ground of Nar Shadaa's docks coughing and choking violently. Spit and thick loads of pre-cum spewing out all over the ground. Looking up at Hanhaar with watery red eyes she knows from past experiences that was just Hanhaar's appetizer. Her assault is far from being over.

Taking hold of Mira by the throat Hanhaar pushed her over the railing, roughly, she felt the edge of the metal handlebar smash into her ribs. Hanhaar's paws reaching around her to crudely undo the front of her trousers. Yanking them down he ripped her under garments off completely. Her pale flesh exposed, it looked so wonderful in Hanhaar's eyes. Soft female flesh. Especially the rump he enjoys touching and feeling. He always wondered what it would feel like to go inside her tight hole between her cheeks but knew better. His size could possibly kill her from such penetration. He knew not much of human anatomy except what he picks up in cantinas and spaceports. He knows a hole like that would be filthy for a creature of his stature to enter; let alone try to enter in a small, puny human frame such as Mira's.

Her "pussy" as he heard it referred to over the years is another thing. Not to mention from his past experiences of ravishing Mira over the years she can handle that. At the end she is out of breath, gasping, crying, and throwing up all over the deck, it is but a small fraction of how he feels to be where he is with her regarding his life. This is small in comparison to what he would do if he could end her life.

The thoughts in his mind enraging him further he spread her legs apart and without any hesitation of feeling or preparing her pink opening to be ready, he shoved his length inside of her a few inches. Mira's head snapped back all pain in her ribs gone upon feeling her pussy hole stretched wide and Hanhaar's thick, swollen penis slowly pushing inside of her.

Mira cried out inside her head. Her eyes shut tight, gritting her teeth, cutting her hands on the metal railing she is having a death grip on. She felt him push another couple inches in. His growls expressing his pleasure inside her wet insides. Hanhaar took hold of her hips and started to pull back feeling her wetness slide against his member. Shoving back mercilessly adding another inch in. He is almost all the way inside before his furry body is up against hers.

Hanhaar having such big hands he can keep his palms on her butt and his fingers on her hips able to keep her body moving as he sees fit while being able to touch her plump "ass" as he heard it be called before.

Human's can obviously enter the small, tight hole between her rump. He overheard it in a cantina once when a human was bragging about sleeping with one of the Twi'lek dancers there and how she let him not only "pussy fuck" her, if he remembers the saying right, but she let him enter inside her ass. He kept bragging about how tight and how good she felt. It felt different than that of a human's rump, he remembered.

Mira beginning to black out from the pain. The bright darkness slapping her eyes each time he roughly reentered her. She knew she would not be able to do much physical bounty hunting the next few days as her body is going to be sore. Luckily she heals faster than she did after the beginning of the assaults. Tears streaking her face and her throat sore from his oral assaults. She tried to keep her grunts and moans at a minimum, afraid it would only make him go longer. Sometimes she would bite her tongue to keep from yelling and screaming she'd taste her own blood.

Feeling himself almost done he pulled out crudely and taking Mira by the waist he spun her around and pushed her to her knees. He heard about this in a cantina just recently and wanted to try it.

Grabbing Mira by the throat and letting out a 'do or die' growl, Mira opened her mouth, but not before seeing her juices covering his black dick. She didn't know exactly what it was he wanted at first until he put his cock up to her mouth. Shoving it inside her mouth he let out an amused growl.

A few pumps inside her mouth he shot his first load of cum inside her mouth. Caught completely off guard by this first act Mira choked, unable to take it all down, let alone be prepared for what it was he was intending to do. Instinctively pulling her head back Hanhaar took hold of the back of her head, grabbing her by her red hair, and keeping it in front of his dick he shot two more big loads of sperm all over her face and the last big load over her covered chest, all over her shirt.

The rest of the cum he took hold of her by her throat again so she can keep her mouth open while he stroke his member, letting the rest fill spill out on her tongue and cheeks and chin. Letting her go, he told her in his native tongue of growls, "Puny Mira not so tough! You not last half the night in Shadowlands. Disgusting human. You should had let me die instead of saving me. Now you will suffer but a fraction of how much I suffer knowing I owe this life debt to you!"

Mira on her hand and knees coughing and spitting up the sperm lodged in her throat. Saliva and other bodily fluids mixed in with it. Looking up with red, teary eyes, naked from the waist down and sperm soaking through her shirt, she explained once again in a raspy voice, "I don't even want your life debt. You were just a fellow bounty hunter I saved in time of need."

"Too late." Hanhaar growled back, heading towards the cantina for a drink and maybe a game of pazaak if he felt lucky.