Star Wars - Partners in Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered if things would have worked out so well without Admiral Daala's doctor doing whatever she'd done to Ta'tan'ia's mind. Then she frowned. While it was necessary for the mission, she felt bad about that now, and hoped it wouldn't come back to mess things up with her Jedi. Ta'tan'ia was starting to wonder—mostly to herself—why she couldn't stand without wearing high heels. There was also the question of what the Jedi doctors would say if they examined her. She'd definitely have to ask Admiral Daala about that.

A couple of minutes later, Ta'tan'ia returned to the cockpit, naked except for her head harness, collar, cuffs, chastity belt, ankle shackles, and plastex heels. She paused next to the pilot's chair. Stormie had every intention of making that her standard ship uniform from now on. With a gag, at least sometimes.

"Much better, Jedi," Stormie commented as she admired the mostly naked Twi'lek. "And you're wearing your ankle shackles," she added, her eyes trailing down her legs.

"Yes Lieutenant," Ta'tan'ia answered obediently.

"They look great," she told her, looking back up into her eyes. "As do you."

"Thank you," Ta'tan'ia replied with a meek smile.

"What took you so long changing, though?"

"I had to reply to a message from Master Horn, Lieutenant," Ta'tan'ia answered after a brief hesitation.

When Stormie had kidnapped Ta'tan'ia back on Trigalis, she had sliced a monitoring and tracking program into her comlink. While it had been useful at the time, Stormie did feel a little bad about having spied on her. When Ta'tan'ia had updated her security a few days afterwards, Stormie hadn't tried to stop her. Now though, Stormie suspected that Ta'tan'ia would tell her who she had talked to, and pretty much about what, if she told her to tell her.

"Well don't take so long, next time," she told her.

"I won't, Lieutenant," Ta'tan'ia responded.

"Have a seat," Stormie instructed her, gesturing towards the co-pilot's chair. "I'll punish you later."

"Yes Lieutenant," she said, sitting down. She immediately began tapping on her comlink maglocked around her wrist.

"What are you doing now?"

"Replying to a few other messages," Ta'tan'ia answered, glancing over towards her questioningly.

"From who?"

Ta'tan'ia hesitated a heartbeat before answering. "Syal Antillies, Jysella Horn and Turi Altimuk."

Stormie nodded her head thoughtfully, wondering if she should probe further.

"Tell them I said hi," she finally told her.

"Yes Lieutenant," Ta'tan'ia answered, flashing a grin.

Once they departed in their new ship, and Tech Cason in their old one, Stormie and Ta'tan'ia headed back to Galactic Alliance space for their next mission. This one was going to involve some search-and-rescue work on a small colony that had been caught in a tropical storm. Before they entered hyperspace though, Stormie sent Admiral Daala a message saying that she was ready for the specialized restraints for Ta'tan'ia she had mentioned she had. She sent Ta'tan'ia aft before sending the message, of course.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Twelve hours or so later, between jumps to the small Outer-Rim colony...

Once the ship exited hyperspace, Stormie checked her comm system, and found a priority message from Colonel Drasi, instructing her to contact him immediately.

"Colonel Drasi," Stormie greeted him with a nod once his image appeared.

"Lieutenant Kintra," he replied curtly. "Are you alone?"

Stormie glanced at another monitor, which showed Ta'tan'ia gamorean-cuffed on the deck of the interrogation room. She had been like that for about an hour or so.

"Yes Sir," she answered.

"Imperial Security Technician Cason has filed a formal complaint against you stating that you threatened to kill him."

Stormie considered that a few heartbeats. "Did he say why I would do that?" she probed.

Colonel Drasi stared back at her several seconds. "So you did threaten to kill him?"

"Yes Sir," Stormie admitted after a brief pause. "Did he say why I did it though?"

"It doesn't matter, Lieutenant," he responded, emphasizing her rank. "You cannot threaten Imperial personnel. I don't care who your grandfather was."

Stormie supposed she could see his point-of-view. "I'm very sorry, Colonel," she apologized. "But I would like to know if he said why I threatened him."

Colonel Drasi appraised her a few moments. "No. He didn't," he finally answered, glancing down at a datapad on his desk. "So why did you?"

"I would really rather not say, Sir," Stormie told him apologetically. "It was a private matter."

Colonel Drasi frowned at her. "Tell me, Lieutenant," he instructed her.

Stormie sighed. "I had him install holocams on my ship. Then I told him that I'd kill him if any recordings got out."

Colonel Drasi's frown turned into more of a scowl. "Holocams?" he asked. "Oh, the Jedi," he quickly guessed. "We're not interested in your sex games with Jedi Ta'tan'ia," he informed her dismissively. "As long as it doesn't interfere with your work, Lieutenant."

Stormie smiled back at him. "Thank you Sir," she answered. "Still, I don't want anyone watching me either, Sir."

"Of course not," Colonel Drasi replied succinctly. "Still. Do not threaten Imperial personnel again. At least not without a good reason."

Stormie thought the reason she'd threatened to kill Cason was perfectly valid. It wasn't like she just went around threatening to kill people at random or anything.

"I won't, Sir," she assured him.

"Since you've put in holocams to record your fun, I assume things are going well with Ta'tan'ia?" he asked, his mood suddenly much lighter.

"Yes Sir," she responded with a nod. "We're getting along great," she explained, smiling.

"Director Abbrums has decided that I'm to get a Jedi as well," Colonel Drasi told her bleakly. "In spite of my stringent protests."

Stormie did her best not to grin at his obvious discomfort with the idea. She would have felt the same way if she hadn't gotten to know Ta'tan'ia before hand.

"Well, good luck with that, Colonel," she responded carefully.

"And you can go frakk yourself," he replied with an annoyed grin. "Drasi out."

Stormie smiled to herself as she shut down the link. She programmed the final jump to their destination, and once they were back in hyperspace, she headed aft, to free Ta'tan'ia from her bondage. . . at least this specific bondage.

The bondage Ta'tan'ia was in was a bit different than a regular Gamorean-shackling. Instead of her wrists being cuffed to her ankles, they were cuffed to the sides of the waist-band of her chastity-belt. Her elbows were cuffed tightly together. Her ankles were chained tightly to her elbow cuffs as well. Stormie had even run a chain from her head harness back to her elbow cuffs, pulling her head back. She had also strapped a ring gag into her mouth, with a black nerfhide panel gag over the lower half of her face. Oh, and there were the vibrators in her pussy and ass, both secured in place with her chastity belt.

As Stormie stared down at her for a few seconds, she decided not to free her. At least not immediately. She just looked too sexy; naked, sweating, and straining against her bondage.

"How you doing down there, Jedi?" she asked, tapping her boot on the deck in front of her.

Ta'tan'ia merely wriggled her lekku, and grunted pleadingly as she stretched as much as she could to look up at her. That wasn't much, with the chains pulling her up by both her elbows and head harness. The Twi'lek's permanent beskar collar was still maglocked around her neck, of course.

"You want me to free you?"

Ta'tan'ia grunted again, and nodded her head slightly.

"Sorry, I didn't hear that," Stormie responded with a grin, squatting down and unbuckling the panel gag.

Ta'tan'ia took a deep breath, and grunted something slightly less incoherent.

Stormie pointedly looked around the cabin, while gently stroking her head and the bases of her lekku. Then she took a few long moments to examine her bondage again, reaching back and tugging on the chain connecting her head harness to her elbow cuffs.

"I suppose I can do that," she commented with feigned reluctance.

Then she calmly picked up a datapad off a nearby shelf, and tapped a few commands into it. First the maglocks connecting Ta'tan'ia's head harness to her elbow cuffs released. Stormie took the chain, and tossed it onto the shelf, along with the datapad. Then she stood up and began unfastening her jumpsuit.

Ta'tan'ia grunted again, looking up at her.

"I unlocked your head harness," Stormie explained. "Now it's time for you to put that talented tongue of yours to work," she said as she stripped, and tossed her jumpsuit on the deck by the bulkhead, quickly followed by her boots, undershirt, and panties. Then she sat down on the deck, straddling her Jedi's head, her pussy barely centimeters from her face.

Ta'tan'ia stretched her tongue out through the ring gag, and into her wet pussy. Stormie was certainly getting used to her Twi'lek pleasuring her, and she could tell she enjoyed being shackled and licking her pussy as well. Stormie tapped her comlink, and upped the vibrators in Ta'tan'ia's pussy and ass a couple of levels. It was the least she could do for her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ THE END ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a 5, and leave me feedback, public or private.