Star Wars: Return to Trigalis Ch. 03

Story Info
Jedi Ta'tan'ia is brainwashed!
14.1k words
4.79
12.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: The following story is a sequel to Transformations, in which Tahiri Veila, while working as a bounty hunter, is captured by a swoop-bike gang and turned into a gang slut, and rescued by Jedi Knights Ta'tan'ia and Wyric Torrin. This story also includes the character Colonel Drasi, who is the son of Ysanne Isard, Instead of running the ProCorps Academy like he did in my Imperial Prostitute stories though, Colonel Drasi is now a high ranking member of Imperial Security. Stormie, who was the ProCorps Academy's tattoo artist in those stories, is now a member of Imperial Security as well. This story takes place in the 'legends' universe.

Return to Trigalis: Twi'lek Trap

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ PART III ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Admiral Natasi Daala smiled in anticipation as she contacted her secret medical research facility, and one of her most gifted scientists. A few seconds later her hologram appeared. She was human, heavyset, and looked to be in her seventies. Most importantly though, she was brilliant, and despised the Jedi.

"Doctor Gast, Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia will be in my custody in a few hours," she told her. "I'm sending you to the Dark Horizon to go meet her. How soon can you be ready to travel?"

"It depends on how long will I have to work on her?" Doctor Gast responded. "And exactly what you want done?"

Admiral Daala considered that a moment. "No more than a day, at the most. We have to leave her on Trigalis, and not have her suspect we've had her. Wipe her memory, make her loyal to me. That can be on the subconscious level, so before long, she'll voluntarily leave the Jedi and come to me, like we discussed." Admiral Daala hadn't mentioned that part to Stormie. No need to let anyone know that who didn't have to, not even someone she trusted as much as her. "Then we can make her more loyal, and absolutely obedient to me."

"Of course," Doctor Gast answered with a nod. "And the physical changes?

"Why not?" Admiral Daala asked with a shrug. "Not the breast enhancements though. Just the less obvious stuff. As long as we're making the other improvements."

"In that case I'll need about forty-five minutes to get ready, Admiral," Doctor Gast told her.

"Excellent," Admiral Daala replied with an appreciative nod. "Ta'tan'ia will be unconscious, and have one ysalamir with her, to keep her from using the Force."

"Of course, Admiral," Doctor Gast repeated.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A couple of hours later . . .

When Ta'tan'ia woke up, the first thing she felt was a dull headache. A heartbeat later she felt—or didn't feel—the Force. That brought everything back. The schutta Valliry Plaxx. The ysalamiri. The cell on her ship.

Then Ta'tan'ia realized she was now naked; well except for her beskar chastity belt. She went to move her hands, and discovered her wrists were still cuffed together behind her back. She felt shackles around her ankles, and something tight around her upper arms just like before. She was face down on the bunk now, but she wasn't gamorean-tied anymore. Her fingers were extended, and taped together as well. There was also an unfamiliar weight of another collar around her neck, over her beskar collar.

"How was your nap?" a cheerful sounding voice asked from close—very close—by.

Ta'tan'ia turned her head back to her left and saw that traitorous Valliry Plaxx—if that was even her real name. She was sitting in a chair next to the bunk, doing something to her cuffs. A split-second later Ta'tan'ia realized she was tapping on her beskar wrist comlink's touchscreen.

"Hey!" Ta'tan'ia shouted, trying to twist away from her.

Unfortunately she only managed to move her comlink a centimeter or so. Not only were her wrists cuffed behind her back, she was also strapped to the bunk at her ankles, thighs, waist, and armpits.

"Calm down," Valliry told her, casually slapping her bare ass, and getting a better grip on her wrist.

Last time Ta'ta'nia had woken up she had used her comlink's voice recognition to comm Master Solo for help, and had been interrupted by a hard shock from the collar the bounty hunting schutta had locked around her neck. She had been shocked into unconsciousness, leaving her comlink unsecure.

"What are you doing?" Ta'tan'ia demanded.

"What ever I want to," she answered calmly. "Now be still."

Ta'tan'ia paused a moment, then turned her head further back towards her cuffed wrists and shouted, "Security lockout!"

While the most secret information in her comlink was still protected, some of the less sensitive information was unsecure. The security lockout would protect everything though. Ta'tan'ia didn't want her learning anything that might hurt the Jedi.

Valliry paused a moment, then replied, "I disabled the voice on your comlink." She seemed to be reassuring herself as much as informing her. Then she reached out and pinched the tip of Ta'tan'ia's tchun. "And be quiet!" she added, giving her sensitive lek a hard tug.

"Frakk you!" Ta'tan'ia shouted at her, trying to pull away again.

Valliry laughed at her this time, and turned her attention back to her comlink.

"Do you know who I am?" Ta'tan'ia demanded.

"Well yes," she answered with sarcastic smile. "Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia. I have been going through your files for a while now." Stormie had even turned off the shielding around the cell during her last course change, allowing the Jedi's comlink to receive any messages she may have been sent. There were a couple of interesting ones too.

Ta'tan'ia frowned a moment. "Then you know you'll never get away with this!"

Valliry laughed again. "I'm shaking with fear."

Ta'tan'ia ran through a quick Jedi calming exercise. Anger wasn't going to help matters. Besides, since she had ysalamiri, she had obviously prepared to capture a Jedi. . . or at least a Force user. That might explain why she hadn't heard about any bounty hunters going after Jedi.

"I rescued you from those Zoloz," she reminded her.

"Thanks," Valliry answered blandly, still investigating her comlink.

"And this is how you repay me!?" Ta'tan'ia asked her. "By betraying me and kidnapping me!?" She wished she had the Force. Kriffing ysalamiri!

The traitorous woman paused a moment, and glanced over to her. "Seems that way," she responded. "As soon as I saw you in that doorway, I knew I just had to have you in shackles on my ship."

Ta'tan'ia frowned at her again. "And just where the frakk do you think you're taking me?"

"Oh, I know someone who'll appreciate having a cute bondage-loving Twi'lek Jedi around," Valliry answered casually. "You'll probably even like it."

Ta'tan'ia flashed her an indignant look. She was even more annoyed by the fact that the bounty hunter wasn't even looking at her. She was still snooping around in her comlink.

"And just where is that?" she probed. She knew that her fellow Jedi could remotely activate the tracking device in her collar, or track her through her comlink. They wouldn't do that for a couple of days though. She'd much rather get free herself anyway.

Valliry merely laughed in response. Then she paused, leaned back in her chair a little, and looked over at her. "Tell me, what sort of Jedi wears fifteen-centimeter heels and a chastity belt on a dangerous field mission?"

Ta'tan'ia felt a flash of embarrassment. "None of your business," she declared.

Now Valliry laughed again. "The chastity belt and collar and these cuffs look great on you," she told her, tugging her comlink a bit. "The boots did too. Sorry I had to take them off."

Ta'tan'ia didn't quite know how to respond to that. Then she realized that she hadn't asked why she was wearing her collar. Her comlink was at least functional, but there was as little reason for her to wear a six-centimeter-wide collar on a mission as there was for her to wear a chastity belt and fifteen-centimeter heels. While it wasn't exactly a secret that the tracking collar Chief Daala had put on her was permanent, it wasn't widespread knowledge. Maybe the bounty hunter knew more about her than she was letting on? That made Ta'tan'ia wonder why she had been on Trigalis. Maybe she had been tracking Tahiri, but that still wouldn't explain knowing about her collar.

"Look, however much you're getting paid, I can double it," she told her. "Just let me go."

The bounty hunter chuckled yet again. "Sorry. I've already promised my client delivery of one sexy, submissive Twi'lek Jedi. I'd hate to disappoint them."

Ta'tan'ia stared back at her again. "You won't get away with this," she assured her.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Stormie smiled in amusement at the Jedi's proclamation. She was inside her ysalamiri's anti-Force bubble, shackled, and wearing a shock collar. Still, Ta'tan'ia was confident that she 'wouldn't get away with this.' She sounded like some heroine from a holomovie or something.

"Get away with what?" Stormie asked her innocently. "From what I understand, you love being cuffed and shackled. I'm just indulging your fantasies."

"Don't try to twist this around, you traitorous bounty hunter," the sexy Twi'lek replied after a brief hesitation. "This is kidnapping and assault."

"Assault? You're the one that broke my wrist," Stormie pointed out as she displayed the plasticast on her lower forearm.

"Only after you lured me into your ship and started shooting me with my own blaster that I gave you!" Ta'tan'ia answered. "I was just trying to defend myself."

Stormie laughed in reply. "You were the one flying the speeder-bike," she reminded her. "And you mean to tell me that being helplessly shackled doesn't turn you on at all?" she prodded. "I bet if we took off this chastity belt we'd find out your purple pussy was practically dripping in arousal," she suggested as she patted the vertical band of beskar running between her ass cheeks.

The Jedi responded by looking at the bulkhead in front of her defiantly.

"I found the code for it, by the way," Stormie informed her with a smile. "You sure you don't want me to unlock your chastity belt—" she snaked a finger underneath the top of the vertical band and gave it a tug— "and we can have some fun while we're in hyperspace?"

Stormie suddenly thought of her vibrator, and realized she should have taken off the Twi'lek's chastity belt, shoved it into her pussy, then locked the belt back on her. That would have been loads of fun. Oh well, maybe next time. Or later . . .

"No." Ta'tan'ia stated firmly.

"Well, how about you just lick my pussy?" Stormie asked her. "Every time you make me cum, I won't mess around with your comlink for . . . say thirty minutes?"

"I will not," Ta'tan'ia said just as firmly, but after a slight hesitation. "Anything you could have learned, you probably already did. And since you can't slice my comlink's second level security anyway, there would be no point in licking your pussy for that, even if I did believe you'd stop."

While Stormie was confident the slicers back at Imperial Security could, eventually, she knew that that was true for all practical purposes. She actually hadn't even bothered to try. She suspected the attempt might somehow alert the Jedi. Admiral Daala would probably have the facilities to ensure that didn't happen though.

"Come on, I hear that when you were Admiral Daala's pet Jedi you licked her pussy whenever she wanted you to," she said with a mischievous smile.

Ta'tan'ia stared back at her indignantly.

"It wouldn't have to mean anything or anything," Stormie told her with a shrug when she didn't respond. "Just a way to pass the time. Two sexy women having a little casual fun. You licking my pussy. Me spanking your ass. We both get something out of it."

"Free me and lets finish what we started in the cargo bay," Ta'tan'ia suggested. "I'll even let you keep the ysalamiri. That'll be loads of fun," she said sarcastically.

Stormie laughed again. "What if I did this until you made me orgasm?" Stormie asked, reaching into her pocket and giving her a low shock from her collar.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Ta'tan'ia knew Chief Daala had told a few people just how intimately she had served her when she had been her Jedi Liaison, but she wondered how a mere bounty hunter knew about it. Maybe Chief Daala had hired her to capture some rogue Jedi, or something. That would explain why she had ysalamiri. Then Ta'tan'ia realized that Valliry had referred to her as Admiral Daala, and not Chief Daala. While that didn't mean anything in and of itself, it was mostly Imperials that called her Admiral.

Suddenly Ta'tan'ia grunted, more from surprise than pain from the electricity hitting her. The schutta must have kept the Zoloz' shock collar. She vaguely remembered her putting something around her neck in the cargo bay before she had completely lost consciousness.

If Valliry really started torturing her, maybe she'd eat her out, just so she wouldn't be too exhausted to fight when they got to where ever they were going. Maybe she should do it anyway, to get on her good side. She might be able to get her to take off some of her restraints, and she might be able to escape. Then again, there was the principle of the thing.

"I promise you won't get away with this," Ta'tan'ia repeated resolutely.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A little before Stormie's rendezvous with the Dark Horizon, she gave her Jedi prisoner another shot to put her to sleep awhile. She didn't want her trying anything during the transfer.

When Stormie exited hyperspace she had another urgent message from Colonel Drasi, instructing her to comm him immediately. She also had a routine inquiry from the Dark Horizon, which was already waiting a few hundred thousand klicks away. She told them to stand by, and commed Colonel Drasi.

"Lieutenant Kintra, there's been a change of plans," he began once the link had been established. "The weapons the Zoloz had came from the Empire. I want you to go back to Trigalis, and find out who their source is. The Galactic Alliance is sending a Jedi in as well. You'll work with—" he paused and glanced down a moment before continuing— "Jedi Ta'tan'ia. She was Admiral Daala's Jedi liaison, if you remember. I'm sending you the security dossier we have on her as well."

Frakk.

Stormie's mind raced to work out a plan. Even though Colonel Drasi was one of the people she trusted the most, there was no way she was about to tell him she had Ta'tan'ia cuffed and shackled in the cell on her ship. She especially wasn't about to tell him she was about to deliver her to Admiral Daala.

"Sir, I broke my wrist during the mission," she explained, holding up her plasticast encased arm. "I'll obey my orders of course, but I'm not at one hundred percent for this."

Colonel Drasi stared at her a moment. "If you absolutely can't do it, Stormie, then okay. But I really need you on this. Imperial Intelligence is working on this as well. If they find out who is selling Imperial blasters to a swoop-bike gang before we do, Director Abbrums and I are going to be extremely upset. Especially considering we had one of our best agents on this before they even knew anything about it."

Imperial Intelligence. Stormie hated those arrogant kriffers. Imperial Security had been created to counter the power and influence of the Intelligence Directorate. The two services had been fierce rivals ever since; but Stormie would have hated those arrogant kriffers anyway.

"You can always let Jedi Ta'tan'ia do the heavy lifting," Colonel Drasi commented after a few moments of silence.

"I'm on it, Sir," Stormie finally said. "One way or another, I'll find out who's selling those kriffers our blasters, and before those Intelligence kriffers do."

"Good," he answered with a smile. "I knew I could count on you."

Stormie closed the link, and put her head on the palm of her hand in exasperation. She was so screwed. Then she remembered that Admiral Daala was going to give Ta'tan'ia a memory wipe anyway. Maybe she could get her to go back a bit further, before she betrayed her. She'd have to work out exactly how far back to go, but it was better than anything else she could think of. Stormie breathed a sigh of relief, and commed Admiral Daala.

"Admiral Daala, I've got a problem," Stormie said once the link was established.

"Okay," the former Imperial and Galactic Alliance Chief of State replied with a nod. "How can I help?"

"Colonel Drasi has just ordered me back to Trigalis to investigate the Zoloz swoop-bike gang smuggling Imperial weapons." She took a breath, then added, "And I'm supposed to be working with Jedi Ta'tan'ia."

"So you need to make sure she doesn't remember you at all, so she doesn't start cutting things off you with her lightsaber as soon as she wakes up?" she answered with an obviously amused expression.

"That'd do it, Admiral," Stormie answered with a tight smile.

"I have a Doctor on board that specializes in this sort of thing. I was going to have her work on Ta'tan'ia for me anyway," Admiral Daala said. "Since you'll be there as well though, I need you to promise never to reveal to anyone, not even Colonel Drasi, what happens on board the Dark Horizon?"

"Of course, Admiral," Stormie replied automatically.

"I mean it, Stormie. As your friend, and an Admiral. You can't mention this to anyone."

"You have my word, Ma'am," Stormie answered earnestly, and with more than a little curiosity.

"Thank you, Stormie," she responded.

Stormie knew one could remove a being's memories, but none of the methods she was familiar with were one hundred percent, especially without close monitoring in a controlled environment. She definitely didn't want Jedi Ta'tan'ia to remember she had betrayed her while she was asleep or something.

"Admiral," Stormie began. "I captured Ta'tan'ia under the belief that you would make sure she never had a chance to take revenge on me. She doesn't know who I am, and I believed I would be back in the Empire, but I've been talking with her some since then. If she suddenly regains her memories in the middle of my mission. . ."

"I assure you, Lieutenant Kintra, she won't," Admiral Daala told her. "My Doctor's methods are extremely reliable. All she needs is a couple of hours, and a ysalamir to negate the Force while she works. I trust her implicitly."

"Yes Ma'am," Stormie answered with a nod. She paused a moment, then said, "Just please hurry. Ta'tan'ia should already be on Trigalis. If she doesn't show up soon, both the Jedi and Imperial Security will start looking into what I've been up to."

"No problem," Admiral Daala responded. "Simply land in the Dark Horizon's shuttle bay, and it will make the trip. It is significantly faster than your ship. It can stop just outside the Trigalis system. When the Doctor is finished with Ta'tan'ia, you can move her back to your ship, make a quick hyperspace jump, and be there, without the Dark Horizon showing up on any planetary sensors."

"That should work, Ma'am," Stormie replied with an appreciative nod. "And I'll do my best to get Ta'tan'ia back to you after this, if you want her."

Admiral Daala let out a soft chuckle. "Don't worry about it, Stormie," she told her. "It's not like I've been sitting around scheming to capture her like some holocomic super-villain or something. Your mission and safety comes first."

Stormie couldn't help but smile at that image.

Before she could answer though, Admiral Daala added, "Now if you do happen to get her in shackles where she belongs without your people or the Jedi knowing it, I'd be happy to take care of her for you. You can even come visit her once the Doctor and I get her settled in. But you make sure you complete your mission before you even think about that."