Star Wars: Seed of Rebellion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy had tired of resting her cunt on a tongue stunned into weak trembling. She abandoned Leia, her animalistic gaze now hungering for the two Twi'leks on their hands and knees before the fonts that were so amply feeding them. Ivy walked in between their prostrate forms, observing their shapely upturned asses and wet, fully exposed cunts. She had a sudden vision of the two sixty-nining as they lekku-fucked each other—perhaps with a head-tentacle in both ass and cunt. Their innocent little holes wouldn't be ready for such a thing. Ivy would have to prepare them.

Kneeling behind them with a hand on either curvaceous ass, she tasted the tart-sweet tang of Twi'lek pussy once more. No wonder they were seen as sex objects. Their juices were the most savory stuff Ivy had ever tasted. She sucked and gulped her way from one luscious cunt to the next and back again. And as she did, she looked up at the four dancers who had now left Mara and Leia to take their fuckings.

Hushed, they remained circling around the miniature orgy, breathing in quick, shallow gasps. With some, it seemed to be fear. Most, because of excitement. All were touching themselves in one way or another.

Leia and Mara, different as night and day, took the thick tentacles fucking into them the same way. Both broke down and sobbed in pleasure, screaming when the lekku powered into them, moaning when they were rooted deep, crying when they drew back. They clung to each other in the exertion of their satisfaction. The slap of the fleshy tendrils into their mounds cracked as loud as a whip.

Before them, Oola and Lyn had turned to each other. They made out as their lekku took Leia and Mara, bodies twined together just as their head-tails wrapped around the humans' thighs. Ivy wiped her mouth and laid on top of the Twi'leks, joining in a three-way kiss as the lekku continued to power into Leia and Mara. The twoburnedas they seeped juices, their penetrations like the thrust of a lance.

Leia was moaning now, too weak and breathless to manage any more screams, while Mara's chest heaved, her screams deepening as she was fucked harder and faster. Ivy kissed Oola, looking upward to see how Leia's cunt was squelching with its wetness, its invasion, responding as a woman must to such deep, impaling pleasure. In no time at all, Leia would be screaming again, this time with the intensity of a real orgasm.

Mara's deep-set wails proved Ivy's theory. Although there was a pain to the big lekku ravaging deep inside her, that was not what her sex was responding to. It was squeezing warmly at the body of Lyn's tentacle, welcoming it in with eager spasms. For a woman who had always used sex as a tool when she indulged in it at all, the idea that her own body had betrayed her was strange and exciting.

"I think her highness is just about ready to pop," Ivy declared, getting onto her knees to either side of Lyn and Oola's joined heads. Oola eagerly craned her neck to lick between Ivy's legs, Lyn sucking at her neck. "Come for me, Leia. I want you to squirt right down my throat..."

And she lowered her open mouth to Leia's roundly penetrated snatch.

Leia tossed her head in surrender, lips quivering, wide-shot eyes fluttering weakly. It was happening, the tremors of orgasm, for years only self-inflicted—her crucial work for the Rebellion and the capture of Han depriving her of any chance for companionship. But now the exquisite tension didn't release, but just kept building, surpassing even the orgiastic pleasures of the last hour's fingers and tongues. Her body was wracked by shuddering tremors so strong they seemed to be the Force itself taking possession of her. Her dizzied mind flew. She screamed, the pitch steadily rising, as she came harder than ever before.

"Sithspit!" Oola cried to Lyn. "She's sucking my lekku so hard—so sweet—if only you could feel it..."

"Maybe I can," Lyn purred, as the lekku not currently pistoning into Mara unwrapped from the redhead's tensed leg and traveled to Leia's wide-spread sex...

Ivy watched in approval as Leia's double penetration began, the princess traveling to a whole new world of pleasure. Her attention, though, was demanded by Mara. She got the idea that the redhead was much like her beloved Harley—controlled and denied by a domineering figure in her life. And that just wouldn't do.

"I want you to come with us, Mara," Ivy said sweetly, even as her hot breath rasped from her. "I want you to make our orgasm complete."

She ran her hands up Mara's wonderfully naked body, fondling her heaving breasts, teasing her tingling nipples, then catching her face between her palms to kiss her head, thrusting her tongue into Mara's mouth, the redhead sucking on it like a demon. She couldn't help it. Oola's other lekku had invaded her just as Lyn's had Leia. It'd been just what she needed, and at the same time far too much. She arched her back, feeling no hurt in the dual penetration of her sex. She'd been fucked far beyond pain, thrust into a world that was all pleasure.

Leia's hands balled into fists. Mara's toes curled sharply. Every muscle in their warrior's bodies tensed to the point of shuddering with divine strain. Leia screamed for both of them, a warbling cry of delight that went on and on. Ivy pulled her tongue back as Mara's teeth clenched, trying to withstand not the fever pitch of her pleasure, but its sudden ending. She gasped and jerked along with Leia, the glorious peak passing, their bodies settling into deep, quivering bliss.

"Gfersh! That was great!" Leia cried. "Such... satisfaction... such a thrill!"

"Glad you liked it," Ivy said, standing over them now, nude, glorious, at the height of her power. "Here comes more."

She touched herself briefly—tensed, drove into her own fingers with an especially deep grunt. The women: Leia, Mara, Lyn, Oola, and all the rest, shivered in anticipation. Then Ivy came, a searing hot fountain of liquid that jetted over all of them. With near identical expressions, their many-colored eyes started, then glazed with delights as Ivy's sap covered them like a warm embrace. None could believe the volume or force of Ivy's squirting, or the thrilling heat it sent inexplicably through their veins. Which was because none were familiar with the principle of the water inside a cactus. It was their own lusts and pleasures, gratefully accepted over many hours, that was now being fed back to them.

Then, spent, Ivy laid back down upon her bed of women, all more than happy to massage and fan her as she reclined. Ivy asked for a pitcher of water, and after a brief struggle, it was Melina who ended up being shoved away, hurrying naked to fetch some so she could return to Ivy's preternatural presence.

"Now then," Ivy said, ushering Leia and Mara to rest on her appropriately pillowy breasts, "what was it you wanted to tell me about the, err, Empire and Rebellion?"

"What Rebellion?" Leia muttered.

"What's an Empire?" Mara murmured.

Ivy patted their pretty little heads. Apparently she'd taken over some kind of criminal organization. Well—as long as no one around here dressed up in all black and committed themselves to protecting the innocent, she should be just fine.

12