Starbucks

Story Info
Date at Starbucks leads to more than coffee talk.
2.1k words
4.44
12k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was sweating. Whether it was from the southern summer heat or the anticipation of meeting Stephanie, he couldn't tell. Perhaps it was both. Paul knew it was both. He knew from the first picture he'd seen of Stephanie that he was in trouble. Paul knew his strengths and weaknesses all too well. Stephanie, as with any other beautiful woman, fell into the latter category. Paul had chosen a coffee shop thinking it would be good neutral territory. Keep it public, keep it light, and keep it fun. And, most importantly, try to keep it as platonic as possible. At that moment, Paul caught his first glimpse of Steph and those platonic thoughts went straight out the window. She was stunning. Her pictures hadn't done her justice. Her attire fit the warm summer day well, cut offs and a white T-shirt. Sexy and simple. Just perfect. His mind swam with thoughts of what he'd do to this woman given the right circumstances.

Stephanie gazed across the patio, scanning to see if this man that had befriended her online was going to be as great in person as her own thoughts had made him out to be. Men never made her nervous but she found her stomach a flutter, full of butterflies, anxious for this first meeting.

Their eyes met and they smiled at each other. Paul waited patiently in his patio chair for her approach. He didn't want to seem anxious by jumping up and running over to her like an excited schoolboy. He watched her move gracefully across the patio. Her breasts bounced lightly with each step as she approached and Paul noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. EGAD!!! How was he supposed to focus in the presence of this sexual goddess? Good thoughts, clean thoughts, platonic thoughts. Paul's brain was racing and before he knew it, she stood in front of him expectantly, catching him off guard not knowing what to say. Steph could tell he was nervous. She knew the power she had over most men and was determined not to exude it in Paul's presence. He stood (unsteadily) and raised his hand for a Hi-buddy-buddy handshake. Stephanie took one quick look at Paul's hand before stepping in and wrapping her arms around him. She leaned in, kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "Nice to meet you."

Paul was in heaven. Her aroma intoxicated him. He felt her warm smooth skin against his, her lips against his cheek, heard her soft silky voice inches away from his overly sensitive ears. They pulled back and laughed simultaneously. Paul managed to hide his arms, which were now covered in goosebumps from his close encounter. Of one thing Paul was now sure. He was in very deep trouble. Stephanie exuded a confidence filled with sexual energy, something Paul found simply irresistible. As they headed inside to get their drinks, Paul offered his arm and Stephanie gratefully took it. Both were thinking of the evening ahead and all its many possible outcomes.

They stood in line eyeing each other both with silly grins on their faces from the newness of the moment. Steph continued holding onto Paul. He took a chance and wrapped his arm around her waist giving Steph a quick squeeze. She leaned into him, wanting to feel his warmth. The AC was roaring inside and it didn't take long for her to show the temperature change in the most notable of ways. Paul had a difficult time not noticing Stephanie's breasts and their hardening nipples. He imagined what they would look like, imagined what they would feel like. Would they get as hard with his caress or would it take some nibbling and sucking to make them so erect? He tried to put those thoughts out of his mind with little luck. They both ordered similar drinks heavily laden with caffeine and sugar and headed back out to the corner of the patio.

It didn't take long for Stephanie's breasts to recover once outside in the heat again. They sat next to each other enjoying their drinks, quiet at first. They talked about trivial things, the mendacity of work, and the crazy weather. Even now they could see the puffy clouds pass overhead, some more threatening than others. They already knew a great deal about each other through their emails and seemed now to be at a loss for what to say. It was a sweet but awkward moment. A cute woman exited the shop with the same affliction Steph had.

- Does that happen to all of you? Paul asked with a nod toward the nipply woman. They laughed together which eased the tension. Paul took a chance, leaned over, and kissed Steph gently on the neck. Her breath caught but she didn't pull away. Paul risked a few more kisses and then gently bit her neck before pulling away. As he did he noticed goosebumps on her arms. His nibbling had had the desired effect.

- I guess it's not just the cold that effects them, Paul said with a slight smile as he noted her reaction to his kiss. Steph looked down to see her aroused nipples poking up through her shirt.

- They react to many different things, she countered. Paul took his first good look. Steph stuck out her chest to show off. She could see the immediate desire in his eyes and decided to go a step further. She adjusted her chair directly in front of Paul with her back towards the few other people outside. Paul gave her a quizzical look, which turned to shock as she carefully lifted her shirt for his personal viewing pleasure. Paul took a quick look around and then realized that no one else could see them. The evening was already dusky and they were hidden in the shadows of the patio. He brought his eyes back to gaze upon her perfect breasts. Her nipples were still hard from his kiss. He unconsciously raised his hands toward her but then pulled back trying to be a gentleman. She took his hands and placed them on her chest.

- I want you to, Steph said. - I've been waiting for this moment for too long. I need the attention and you're going to give it to me.

Paul took another quick look around then relaxed seeing that no one was able to see what he or she was doing. His hands moved simultaneously, one mimicking the other's caress as they moved across her breasts. She let out a low moan, bit her lip to hold back a louder noise. His touch felt divine and Steph couldn't resist any longer. She moved a bit closer, lifted his chin with her hand and planted a hard deep kiss on Paul. His arms wrapped around her against the warm skin of her back and pulled her even closer. They made out for what seemed like hours, not caring about the time or the other people outside. Paul alternated between fondling Steph's breasts and running his nails over her torso, lightly scratching her back, tickling her sides and belly.

When they finally broke their embrace, darkness had completely fallen. The patio was empty; their blended sweet drinks now separated into layers of milky water and dark brown goo. Both of them were highly aroused from their make out session and stared into each other's eyes looking for a next move.

- A walk? Paul suggested.

Steph adjusted her skirt and stood, pulling Paul with her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and embraced him in a strong hug. She hadn't felt this alive in a long time and she wasn't about to let the evening's pleasures end here.

- OK, she said. - But, the night is still young and we're just getting started. Paul nodded in agreement as they left the patio and headed down the street both wondering what else the evening had next in store.

They walked along the storefronts hand in hand, window shopping and chatting about the items within. It was late now; the stores had long since closed. One shop had a dark entryway that Paul decided to take advantage of. He pulled Steph in and slid his hands under her shirt. She gave in instantly letting him kiss her neck while massaging her breasts. She braced herself against the wall to keep from loosing her balance. She felt light headed and weak in the knees. Paul's hands moved slowly down her torso, over her belly. He deftly unbuttoned her cut offs and slid his hand down her pants in one smooth motion. He could feel the heat emanating from between her legs. Her underwear was damp and Paul knew when he slid her undies aside that she would be sweet and slippery wet. He rubbed her swollen lips through the panties. Steph let out a loud moan and her knees buckled. Paul wrapped his free arm around her for support while he continued to rub her. Her clitoris felt hard to his touch and his pace quickened back and forth over it.

Steph was in heaven. She focused solely on Paul's sensual touch. She couldn't get enough of his hands on her. – More, More, she thought. This translated into heavy panting and moans escaping her mouth. She could hardly stand and was thankful for his support while he rubbed her. Steph reached in pulled aside her wet panties. She needed Paul's touch on her bare skin.

He took his queue from her. Her lips felt hot too his touch. They were smooth and soft and slippery from her aroused state. He caressed them gently at first. Applying more pressure with his middle finger, Paul slid it deep inside of her while laying a crushing kiss on Steph's lips. His weight pushed against her supporting her more for her legs were incapable of holding her weight now. They made out as he touched her, his finger curling to rub her Gspot as he slid it in and out of her. Her moans were stifled by their kissing but Steph still made quite a lot of noise. Paul was thankful for the late hour and the lack of people out and about. He moved his kissing to her neck and slipped a second finger inside of her. She was extremely wet and her moans were increasing in strength.

Steph wasn't holding back. It had been ages since she felt passion flow through her in such a way. She wasn't about to keep quiet or stop for lack of decency. When Paul slid a second finger into her, she began to feel an orgasm building. She reached down and began to play with her clitoris. Steph rubbed it hard in unison with Paul's finger fucking, her free arm wrapped around him for support. Her muscles clenched hard around Paul's fingers for long seconds as she climaxed. She lost herself in the sublime orgasm as it washed over her. Her muscles continued to flex around his fingers as she came.

Paul could feel her juices flowing down his fingers over his hand. That kind of mess he did not mind one bit. He held her tightly against the wall while the orgasm ran its course. Her moans, which had been so loud a moment earlier sounded labored now, exhausted. Steph wrapped her other arm around Paul barely having any energy to hold on. Paul slowed his rhythm greatly and then gently removed his fingers from her wet pussy. He was quiet as she took a moment to recover, resting her head on his shoulder. Her breathing slowed and Paul could feel her strength returning as she began to better support herself.

Steph took a second longer and then looked up into his face. She was hot and knew her face must be flushed. She could feel dampness on her cheeks and forehead. She smiled weakly at Paul. It was the best she could manage with what little strength she had left. Eventually, she stood up on her own accord and tried to straighten her clothes out. Her T-shirt was up by her underarms and her shorts had managed to work their way down to her ankles. She did not know or care how. She pulled them pack up and composed herself as much as possible. Frazzled was the best she was going to look the rest of that evening but she didn't care. She leaned in and kissed Paul lightly on the lips.

- Ready to move on? he asked. She nodded in response, taking his hand in hers and they continued down the street in search of further adventure.