Starbucks

Story Info
Chance meeting at a coffee shop.
809 words
3.36
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have seen each other in line, in fact I go now mostly to see you. Glances, a word, but I don't know how to move farther. I have been divorced for a year now, not sure how to get back into dating. And you are so pretty, long flowing hair, sweet smile and a sparkle in your eye. And a body to stop time, I could look all day. But you are beyond me, still kinda shy.

One day, you sit for a few minutes, the store is empty. I order and when I turn around you are gone. I am disappointed, because I promised myself I would approach you today. As I look where you were, a portfolio catches my eye. I walk over to pick it up and my heart skips a beat, the perfect way to approach you. I open it in hope that your name and number will be inside. It is, but then something else catches my eye. An envelope with my name on the outside. I am confused, and I take it out. It says my name and "Open Me."

I open it and there is a note and another envelope. The note says "Hi Chuck, I got your name from then calling out your order. I have been watching you, and know you are watching me. You are a sweet guy, and I am guessing newly single. I saw you trying to work up the courage to come talk to me, so I thought I would break the ice. As you probably know, my name is Amy and I too am recently single. My husband decided that a one night stand was the thing to do on the road. Problem was, it did not stop there. He moved out 6 months ago and I am ready to get back into the arms of a man. I hope you want to be that man. If so, Open the other envelope and see what you are getting. I will be waiting for your reply."

With shaking hands, I open the other envelope. Inside are some pictures. The first is you in the same outfit you had on today. A short wrap skirt, a low cut blouse and crop jacket, and high heel pumps. The next several were of you in various sexy poses. The last picture was of you sitting in Starbucks, with your skirt open to revel your thong. I grew hard looking at the pictures. The next note said that you do not want to play games, just see if the sex would be as hot as you think it will be. If so, come by this address tonight at 9 pm.

The day drug by, I stopped a 100 times to look at the pictures. I ran home at 6 to start getting ready. Shower, shave, teeth, 4 different outfits later, I am on my way. Stop for wine, and a little present. I am so nervous and excited. This is more than I ever imagined. I drive slowly, to calm down and not be early. At exactly 9pm, I drive up. Nice house in a suburban neighborhood. One last check in the mirror, am I drooling? Adjust the hard on, grab the portfolio and gifts and up to the door. Before I can knock, you open the door, standing behind it. "Come in, Chuck." I walk in and you close the door behind me. I turn, and am stunned. You hair is flowing over a short silk robe, and heels. That is all you have on. You reach down and untie the robe. You drop it off your shoulders and you completely nude. I start to speak and you put your finger over my lips. "We can talk later, I need to feel you. All of you." With that, you take off the gifts, and remove my jacket. You then slowly unbutton my shirt, kissing my neck and chest. Then you take hold of my belt and unbuckle it. Unzip my pants and slide them down into a puddle around my ankles.

You reach down and grab my cock. You begin a slow stroke as you nibble on my neck. You move up and down my shaft, and tickle the head with the other hand. You start deep kissing me as you work my cock. You move down my body, pushing me back against a table in the hall. You stop at my nipples, start sucking and nibbling. I cannot believe how this is happening; never in my wildest dreams would I have expected this. You work your way down and start to work on my cock. Light slow licks up the shaft, swirl around the head. You then take the head into your mouth, a low groan escapes me. You work the head, stroking with your other hand.