Starcrossed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my lady." He fucked Erina's soaked cunt as fast as he could, hammering into her again and again. She clawed desperately at the sheet, gasping and panting as she came so hard she nearly blacked out. Alex never stopped, only slowing his thrusts as her cunt gripped at him repeatedly. Erina finally released a shuddering breath and collapsed back onto the bed, her chest heaving as Alex looked down on her, a satisfied smile on his face.

"You alright?" He kissed along her sweaty throat.

"That was a big one." She took huge gulps of air. "Just give me a second and I'll be right with you."

Alex said nothing, amusing himself by leaning down to suck a tiny pebble-hard nipple between his lips, tasting her salty sweat as he kissed along her flesh. Even after all these years together, he still couldn't get enough of her. And she knew it. After a few moments of comfortable silence, Erina pushed at his chest, Alex pulled out of her and let her direct him to the middle of the bed.

"Looks like I've made a bit of a mess on you," she grinned, grabbing his slippery cock and squeezing tightly.

"I don't mind."

"But still..." She gave it a quick lick from base to tip, spinning her tongue around the delicate crown. Alex groaned. "Careful, my lord," she whispered, her tongue teasing his sensitive spots, "I have other places in mind for that cum." But she didn't move from between his thighs, pulling his slick cock into her mouth and sucking him in deep.

"Erina, Maker." He grunted when she began to bob her sucking mouth. She loved to torture him like this, and as much as he would deny it, Alex loved it too. He placed a heavy hand on her bobbing head, tangling his fingers in her dark locks.

"I told you." She shook his hand off and continued to pump him, "I have other places in mind for your cum." With that, she climbed on top of him, easing his cock back to her tight pussy.

"Oh gods, Erina." Alex grabbed her hips and tried to hold her still. She ignored him, fucking her way down his shaft as he groaned and gasped beneath her. Her pussy felt unbelievably tight on his cock and threatened to milk the cum from his body. She began a slow rocking motion, at first just barely moving his cock in and out of her pussy. Alex's hands relaxed, sliding up from her hips to capture her breasts in his hands.

"Like that?"

Alex nodded.

"Good...now I want you to relax..." she whispered, "and let me milk this cock dry."

Alex groaned as she continued to slowly thrust against him. Erina was a master, squeezing his cock with her pussy as she drew him out, only to slam back down and grind against him. Her hips worked feverishly as they pounded up and down.

"Oh, my love," Alex gasped, the sensations becoming too much. With a deep groan, he gave her what she wanted and flooded her pussy with his cum, shivering as his cock pulsed again and again.

Erina didn't slow her thrusts through his orgasm, causing the pleasure to mount throughout. When she did finally stop, Alex was little more than a groaning lump on the bed. She dismounted easily, going to her clothes and dressing quickly. She smiled when she saw Alex's cum seeping out into her panties within moments of pulling them on.

"Sleep tight, your majesty," Erina whispered as she kissed his slack lips. "You have a big day tomorrow." She went to slip away, only to be pulled back by a half-asleep Prince. 


"You know you'll never lose me."

"Alex..."

"I love you too much for that. You've never not been a part of my life."

Erina felt a rush of emotion at the words, but managed keep her tears in check.

"I love you too, Alex," she whispered, kissing him again. "Now go to bed. You have to get married tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~

Please take a moment to comment and vote!