Starcrossed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a brisk knock on the door and Bethany stuck her head inside.

"You called for me?"

"I did. Thanks for coming so quickly."

Bethany had been working directly for Erina for the better part of two years now, and Erina liked to think of her as Laen's slightly more reliable counterpart. Looking rather plain in her maid's uniform, Bethany was able to blend into the background, which usually suited her purposes just fine.

"It's alright. Not like there's much else to do, what with royal couple all cooped up and all." It was said lightly, but Bethany immediately clamped her mouth shut and looked guilty. If Erina was bothered at the reminder of Alex's activities, she didn't show it.

"I can imagine. But I just had some questions about your report from the wedding..."

"More? We'd already gone over it like twice now." Bethany took the seat in front of Erina's desk and waited while her superior pushed some of the mountains of paperwork aside so she could look her in the eye.

"Well we had, but I was reviewing it again and I saw this small item about the Ixian diplomat."

"That? He just asked after Admiral Den is all."

"What did he say? Precisely."

"Just like I said in my report: He asked where Admiral Den was, and seemed cross when I pointed him out dancing with Madam Myn

"Cross how? Explain."

"But I already-"

"Further."

"I don't know," Bethany said, waving her hand around as she tried to come up with the right word. "Just cross. Like annoyed, pissed off, displeased. Like I said, I just thought he was jealous."

"You're going to have to do better than that going forward."

Bethany snorted, not even trying to hide her annoyance with her superior.

"Something to add?"

"Erina, you're harping on a throwaway observation from a six page report. You've gone over everything with a microscope, and now you're whipping out the telescope to look into the microscope. You've got to relax."

"I'll take it under advisement. Now about this comment here on Gamp Daeren-"

"No."

"No?"
"Erina, we've gone over this already." Bethany took a deep breath and plowed ahead. "I'll not be interrogated just because you... need a distraction."

Erina looked up, her eyes hard. "A distraction from what, Ms. Penworth?"

Bethany opened her mouth to respond but stopped herself. Never ever pick a fight with Erina.

"Nothing, ma'am. Is there anything else?"

"I suppose not. Dismissed."

Bethany left without a word, leaving Erina alone in her office. She sat for a long moment before a single, racking sob escaped her throat. Her hand went to her mouth, trying to hold it in. But it was hopeless: Erina crumpled onto the top of her desk, tears streaming down her cheeks as she realized just how alone she felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I, unh, I think I like this position," Deena panted, her hips pushing down against Alex's. She was straddling him, facing his feet as her hips rose and fell, Alex's cock slipping deep into her.

"Me too. I absolutely adore the view." As she bounced on him, her round ass wobbled and spread, her pink anus shining in the spread wetness from her pussy. His hands slid over her skin, her big butt filling his hands easily.

Deena smiled. She adored the way his hands felt on her ass as his cock speared into her. His thumbs would slip along her sweaty flesh, slipping between her cheeks with each pass as he groped at her. Deena tensed in anticipation; she hoped he would go further, touching her there like in her fantasies. Just thinking about it was enough to ignite her passions further.

"Mm, gonna cum baby," Deena grunted, her hips picking up speed. Alex gripped her hips as he fucked up against her, thrusting up into her. Deena gasped as her orgasm struck, her hips shuddering, grinding against him. As her hips jerked, Alex's hand slipped and his thumb jabbed hard against her asshole.

Deena gasped and Alex froze, bracing for Deena's furious rebuke.

"Do it, please."

"What?"

"I want... play with my ass, please? I... I like that." She looked back at him shyly, holding her breath.

In lieu of response, Alex gently rubbed her ass with his thumb, teasing the tight opening. Deena gasped sharply, her hands gripping at his legs.

"Mm, Mitra... More."

"What?" Alex asked softly.

"I want more... there," she said quietly, burying her face in the covers between his legs.

"What? Look at me."

Deena glanced back over her shoulder at him.

"Nothing we do in this room is dirty, or shameful. Not a single inch of you isn't beautiful. Even here." His thumb continued to tease her. "So tell me, Princess, what do you want?"

"Play with my ass." It was a sigh, as if she was letting something go. She grunted when Alex's moistened finger slipped inside her. She pulled her cheeks open wide, hissing as she felt her tight hole stretching. "Oh, oh Mitra forgive me but that feels amazing."

Alex began to gently fuck her ass with his finger, feeling her muscled ring gripping him tightly. Reaching for a bedside table, he grabbed a small bottle of lubricating gel. Drizzling it over his thrusting digit, he grinned when Deena gasped aloud.

"Like that?"

"Alex, it feels so good. I... I've fantasized about this. I've fantasized about it and fingered myself there." As she spoke, her green eyes locked with his. "Alex, I... When I leave this room, I don't want to be a virgin anywhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your Highness? We will be landing on Gadia within the hour."

Deena's arm flailed about, trying to find the call button without actually lifting up from the bed. On her fourth try she found it.

"Yes, um, thank you. The villa is ready?"

"Ready and waiting, highness."

"Very well." Ending the call, Deena slumped down her head resting on Alex's hard belly. "That wasn't very nice."

"Mm?" Alex's head rested back on the bed, taking in the view of his wife's splayed pussy in his face. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist such a tempting treat."

"It's alright." She exhaled theatrically, relaxing against him. His cock loomed in her face, still gripped easily in her hand. "So why'd you stop?"

Alex's laugh was a rumble beneath her, Deena's eyes drifting shut as his fingers spread her open. As she felt the feather-touch of his tongue on her lips, she squeezed his cock and pulled it to her lips.

The past five days had been the most amazing of her life. They'd done nothing but make love, talk, eat, make love... she'd lost track over the days. Trying to sixty-nine had been Deena's idea, and they had been taking turns teasing each other for more than an hour now.

"You know we'll have to disembark when we land." Alex breathed cool air across her wetness, only to swoop in to suck at her. Deena shuddered, her hand still pumping at shaft. She could feel him harden in her fist, and gripped harder as she moved to suck him again.

Perhaps I'll beat him to the finish.

She found she liked sucking him much more than she thought she would have. She had always thought it demeaning; to kneel before a man, take his cock in your mouth. But once she tried it she was surprised at the pleasure she took in it. The taste, the smell, feeling his hardness in her hands, between her teeth. The power she had over him, over his pleasure. That was something she wasn't expecting.

As she pulled Alex deep into her mouth, Alex grunted, his head falling back. Without the distraction of his tongue on her flesh, Deena focused on him. She found at this angle, she was able to take him a little deeper. She had seen videos on the cortex of girls just swallowing the whole damn thing, and wanted to see if she could match them.

"Ah, Dee," Alex gasped as she went a little deeper, a third of his length still beyond her lips. She stepped up her attack, whipping her tongue quickly back and forth as she bobbed on him. "Unh, Dee, please, I'm so..."

"Cum darling, I want to taste it." She hissed her command and was right back on him, sucking hard at his head, as her fist pumped is spit-slickened shaft.

Alex groaned and his cock became as solid as stone before blasting a full stream of cum across his wife's tongue. Dee's hands pumped at his shaft, draining him as she took him deep again, sucking hard to get every last drop. As she swallowed him down, she even reveled in the taste of him: strong, salty, clean.

"By the gods." Alex was panting, twitching as her tongue moved on his sensitive shaft.

"But you heard?" Deena moved about, cuddling against his side as she theatrically licked her lips. "We'll be landing soon. Our honeymoon shall officially begin!"

Alex laughed. "What has all this been? A warm up?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gadia is a planet of oceans. Cartographers are split as to whether the planet has a single enormous ocean or if it is in fact four different oceans broken up by atoll chains. The largest land mass is a small island on the southern hemisphere, Calria, large enough to barely contain the planet's space port and densely populated capital city. But that wasn't the Erabos' destination.

As the Erabos entered the atmosphere, it came down to a small smattering of islands in the northern hemisphere. A large, crescent shaped island sheltered four smaller ones, creating a sheltered lagoon of sorts. The Royal family owned the entire atoll and it provided one of the only isolated areas on the renowned resort planet.

The Erabos descended from high orbit, its repulsorlift engines allowing the massive vessel to resist the pull of gravity. Finally reaching the placid waters of the enclosed sea, the Erabos simply landed amidst the waves, settling buoyantly as it's engines shut down, seawater steaming against the ship's hot surfaces.

"Oh!" Deena said as the waters rushed against the suite's window, suddenly finding herself with an underwater view. "I was wondering where we were going. I thought a Galon II didn't have landing systems."

"They don't. Hence a water landing." Alex offered his arm. "Shall I escort you to your launch, Princess?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days later the first pictures of the married couple leaked onto the cortex. The set was of Alex and Deena walking along the black sand beaches of Moriani Island, the Royal villa visible behind them. Alex was wearing red swimming trunks, his muscular physique drawing rave reviews.

But it was Princess Deena that lit the whole infonet on fire. Wearing a simple white bikini, her amazing body was left almost bare for the camera. One shot in particular, with her arms elevated above her head in the surf, laughing happily, her bikini wet and clinging to her, was quickly one of the most accessed images on the cortex.

"How did they even get out? Mitra's tits, this is... humiliating!"

"Given the high angle I would say either a spy drone or satellite," Horace said over the vid screen. "We've tightened up the defense screen and deployed screener vessels. It won't happen again, your highness."

"Very well. Thank you Horace," Deena said, shutting off the pad and tossing it aside in anger.

"Deena," Alex said from the lounger next to her, "stop acting indignant. You're the most popular girl in the system. The new beautiful princess. I have to say I agree with the consensus..."

As Deena looked over, she saw that Alex was looking at the pictures on a pad of his own. He was looking at the one of her diving into the surf: She was facing away from the camera, bent at the waist as she dove. The tiny bikini bottom had pulled up into her cheeks, and her big wet butt was on full display.

"Oh not you too," Deena said. "How many billions of people are ogling me? And this one is near pornographic. You can practically see my cunt." She reached across the table and made to grab the pad from him. Alex easily caught her wrist and pulled her beside him.

"I think it's fantastic. I'm considering putting it on our money." He fought her for a minute before letting her take the pad from him "I'm serious! Maybe on the 50 lac piece. I think it would look fantastic in pressed silver, no? 'Five asses for a gold,' they'll say."

"I must protest!" They sat for a moment together, looking out of the blue waters, one of the suns setting in the distance. "Why do you need to look at it on the cortex? You've got the real thing right here."

"And you've been all covered up ever since the picts were leaked," he said, his hand gliding down her back. It was true: even now Deena was wearing a light pullover. His hand slid to her round butt, cupping a cheek in his hand. She shimmied a little, pulling the back up so Alex's hand fell onto her bare ass. He glanced at her in surprise.

"Not so covered up," she said playfully, pressing against his hand. Alex's hand strayed lower, finding and caressing her slick lips. Deena relaxed, enjoying Alex's gentle stimulation. She looked over the water and saw the Erabos floating a few kilometers out to sea. "Don't get any ideas. My ass is one thing, but I don't want a sex vid of us out there." Alex laughed, but his hand stayed busy, gently groping her butt. "Mm, honey, stop it."

"Nope."

"Don't worry, tonight you can have my ass anyway you want it," she whispered, sliding her hand along his thigh. "I'll bend over the side of the bed and you can examine it nice and closely... perhaps with your tongue?"

"Princess, if I kiss it, I'm going to fuck it," Alex growled, his fingers slipping along her crack.

"Like I said, you can do anything you want to it... later," she said, sliding back and pulling away from his hand. He looked at her with such hunger that she could already feel herself getting wet.

"Well that's-" Alex noticed Erina walking down the path towards them. He fought the sudden feeling that he had been caught doing something wrong. This is going to take some fucking getting used to. ""Um, well it looks like official business is intruding anyway," he said, pointing down the beach.

"Good morning!" Erina called out overly loudly as she approached. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

"Not at all Erina." Deena waved her over. "Join us!"

"Majesty," Erina said with a nod to Alex.

"Erina." By the Maker's anvil, is this how we're going to be now?

"Princess, I know you've already seen the images, I just spoke with Horace." Erina stopped just between the royal couple's loungers, standing easily at attention. "But I need to say that while I understand that it might be embarrassing to you personally, I don't think I can stress enough how well this is playing."

"Mitra's swinging..."

"Princess, I know that this is still new to you, but with the crown comes certain-"

"Responsibilities, I know. I just didn't expect my tan lines to be system-wide news. And what do you mean? Why is this such good news?"

"It's just cementing the political capital established during the wedding. You both are the most loved figures in the system. The handsome, beloved Prince and his gorgeous new wife. It's like something out of a fairy tale."

"Well... Great?" Deena said, laughing.

"That good will will be useful when I propose the new budget," Alex explained, his hand resting on hers. "Or when it's time to appoint another High Justice. Or when a scandal erupts. All of this is important, Dee. Public perception, court intrigue... I hate it too, but we've all got to play the game."

"Fine fine, I understand. But why is this," she said, flipping Alex's pad over and waving at the picture of her ass, "good news?"

Erina sighed. "I know it's a cliché, but when people see the wedding, see you looking fantastic, see a shot like that," she said, indicating the pad, "they look up to you. Women want to be you, and men want to be with you."

"Damn straight they do. Some of the women do too, I'd imagine," Alex said with a laugh.

"Oh shut up. I'm embarrassed enough as it is," Deena said, elbowing him. Turning to Erina, she rolled her eyes. "Men."

Erina gave a forced smile. It was the first time she had seen Alex and Deena together since the wedding. She had watched for a moment before approaching, and watching them cuddle filled her with equal parts of jealousy, loneliness, and self-loathing.

"Quite. But you also have to see the way it played out over the infonets: some of the consies, the usual curmudgeons, were quick to claim that you were dressed inappropriately, that you weren't showing the proper respect to your station."

"For fuck's sake," Deena groaned, suddenly seeing a future where her every decision was judged by a bunch of morons on the cortex. "So now I can't wear what I-"

"Highness, you can't imagine the backlash that came down on them," Erina said, bringing up her datapad and opening a document. "'Go crawl back under your rock you puritanical cocksucker.' That's a direct quote. And that's the highest rated comment! 'The Princess is beautiful and she knows it. That body isn't anything to be embarrassed about. I'm glad she's my Princess.' The reaction was so quick, and so unequivocal... The public is so firmly behind you, I've never seen anything quite like it. Not even with him!" She indicated Alex with a pointed thumb, causing him to raise his eyebrows in surprise.

"Highness, you're now an opinion leader; you are making the news. The story isn't just about how you look great in a bikini, but how it will influence fashion across the system. There was even a feature on Liada Today about how you're single handedly bringing, um..." Erina trailed off, wondering if she should finish the thought.

"Bringing...? Bringing what?" Deena asked, confused.

"Bringing large, um bottoms back into style. Majesty."

Alex laughed out loud, almost falling off the lounger in his hysterics. Deena, for her part, put her hand to her head in embarrassment... of her husband.

"Alex, please pull yourself together," she said shaking her head. "So I'm bringing fat asses back into vogue? Fantastic." She was smiling, which Erina took as a good sign. "I suppose I have more influence than I imagined."

"Exactly," Alex said. "If you in a bikini was this good, imagine how that sex vid you were talking about would go over?"

Alex regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth. As Deena laughed, his eyes flicked to Erina and saw the hurt his flip comment caused. For fuck's sake now I'm just rubbing it in.

"Well I've intruded with official business enough. Your highness." Erina bowed quickly and practically ran from the royal couple's presence.

"Erina, wait!" Deena said, hopping up from the lounger and jogging after her.

Erina stopped as Deena approached, worried for a moment that the Princess was somehow on to her.

"I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. Without your service... well, I don't think Alex would last very long, quite frankly," she said, looking back at her husband as he summoned a maid over with some drinks. "Please tell me that you are taking some time to enjoy all this. With all your work these past few months, you've earned some vacation."

"Majesty, I have responsibilities, I need to-"

"Nonsense," Deena said, stepping forward and taking the slim girl's hand. "I want to see you on that lounger in ten minutes in a bathing suit and a drink in your hand."

"Princess, I can't, I mean, there's reports that need-"

"Erina, please! Your Princess is asking you to join her!" It was said with a smile, but Deena was completely serious.

And an order is an order.

"Very well, your highness," Erina said, nodding with a smile that she hoped appeared natural.

"What was that about?" Alex asked as Deena returned, the maid returning with some frozen drinks at the same time.

"Just ordering Erina to join us for a little while. I think she works too hard," Deena said as she lay out on the lounger again, adjusting her pullover to give her legs some sun.

"She doesn't have many vices, but that is definitely one of them."