Starfinder: The Jade Regent Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rakain stared. "He's a dragon. Now he's a sock." He looked at the others. "Why is Brash a sock?"

"Buahaha..." Brash the Sock giggled.

Hana blinked, looking at Brash in confusion, "That.. that is a very good question.. Brash.. can you.. cast any spells?"

Perhaps being a Sock is his True Form." Xata imparted Dramatic Echoing Mysticism to her voice.

Ami blinked a few times, then looked at Zai, who also looked surprised. The sock fhumphed and became Brash again, his wings folding behind his back.

"Nooo, I was told by my old master that spells aren't cast by familiars, they're cast by wizards..." He rubbed his muzzle with his paw, looking shy. "S-So, um, I didn't want her to yell at me, so I didn't change into anything when she could see me."

"It's magic." Nora said, her usual response to anything and all magical things.

"Well Brash, we want to know everything you can do." Hana smiled, reaching down to pet him. "We want to help you be the best Brash you can be."

"She did not deserve you." Xata joined Hana in petting him.

Brash blushed and rubbed his head against their petting hands - clearly quite happy about being petted. "Well, um, I can become things! I've only become small things. OH!" He focused. "I should...try..." He started to buzz softly - a faint glow starting to shimmer around his body as he vibrated slightly.

"So that explains some of this." Sam admitted. "But what about the- outfit. Or mask." Sams aid in reference to the underwear on Xata's head.

Xata belatedly noticed that she still had the panties on her head. Whisking them off as her circuits heated with embarrassment, she tried not to look at the others as she tossed them away. Rakain noticed Xata tossing the panties away and winked at the android. Hana frowned slightly, watching Brash, willing to let him experiment a bit before saying anything.

Nora keyed a few images on her wrist display as the little bot on her shoulder turned to watch Brash, a little red light blinking on.

Xata's circuits glowed at Sam's comment, but she tried to Brazen It Out like Hana would. "Perhaps I just wanted your attention," she said in a Saucy Tone. The buzzing sound from Brash was getting louder and louder.

Sam chuckled at that. "Well haven't you been after that for a while?" Sam asked, teasing the android. "Though now we don't have a magical locator to us in the hands of pirates, you've got my -Full- attention." By the end of it Sam's voice was a husky almost whisper.

Ami bit her lip, looking nervous as the buzzing and whirring sound got louder and louder. "Be careful, Brash..." she said, while Zai adjusted her sweater again.

And then there was a loud POP and a flash of white light and then, suddenly, a young humanoid was kneeling on the ground before them. He was slender and pale skinned, with black black hair and bright blue-black eyes. His body was lightly muscled and he looked to straddle the line between masculine and feminine. He had a pair of small dragonish wings sprouting from his back, and a few speckled scales that perched where his body hair would have been, leaving him utterly hairless.

Also, naked.

He beamed. "It worked! Wow, you're all a lot smaller than I remember..." He said, his brow furrowing slightly as he looked at the lot of them. Ami covered her eyes with her hands. Zai blushed. They had both noticed that Brash seemed to take after Rakain.

And Sam.

In one way, at least, hanging between his legs.

Xata's eyes went an indigo color. She breathed for the specific purpose of catching her breath as she looked back at Sam...and was thus startled by Brash's shocking display. Her eyes widened further as she looked at the new humanoid form. If Rakain had possessed eyebrows they would've been at the top of his forehead at that moment. "That's...quite the trick, Brash."

"..huh.." Hana frowned slightly, cupping her chin, "So.. would it be a duh statement at this point to say I don't think Brash is a pseudo dragon?"

Xata rifled her databases as she looked at the boyform on the deck. "Pseudodragons cannot normally do that, according to publicly available data. Brash, you truly are exceptional." This time she wasn't saying it cutely.

Nora's cheeks went dark after a few moments, watching Brash through the camera and seeing the results. She let out a little snort before erupting into small giggles. "Stars, he's cute. Sooo cute."

"Impressive." Sam said with a nod. "I am going to guess a shapechanger? Doppleganger?"

Brash beamed, then slapped his palms on the ground, arching his back like a pleased cat, his cock swaying between his legs. "Hmm..." he looked back. "I think I'm more devastatingly handsome..." he said, proudly.

"Oh... my." Xata whispered.

Ami, though, looked at Sam. "I don't think dopplegangers can survive in a vacuum..." she said, frowning slightly.

"Oooh you poor cute dragon cutie..." Nora mumbled to herself. She broke into more giggles at his words, smiling through a hand covering her mouth. "Handcutesome."

Hana snickered, "In this form you walk on two legs, Brash. And you'll need to get some pants."

"Bah, who needs pants," Rakain said, leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

"And I was assuming he's just an actual dragon," Hana said, smirking.

Brash grinned. "I dunno, Zai seems to like the lack of pants..." He said, standing up, then immediately faceplanting on the ground with a spunt.

Zai squeaked at that. "I d-o-o-o n-n-oooot!" she squeaked, through her hands, which covered her face.

Hana moved over to help Brash to his feet, "It might take a bit of practice to stand like this." She laughed softly.

"Less handsome, more cute and sexy." Sam teased softly. "And I have no idea what species Brash is from. I am not the occult expert. I'm the Pound Things Into Dust expert."

"Pounds things. You can kinda go two ways with the other append." Nora mumbled aloud after Sam's comment. Xata's eyes were drifting back to Sam. Her circuits glowed at the words "Pound Things" in a way there was no mistaking. Rakain, who had been at half-mast since the clothing store, also caught Nora's meaning and dipped his head, his nostrils flaring slightly.

Brash swayed and leaned slightly on Hana, grinning slightly. "So, um...wait, if I'm an official dragon..." he said, slowly. "Does that mean...I mean...how did I get summoned by a familiar summoning spells?"

"Zai, literally no reason to hide it, nothing to be embarrassed about. We are all perverts here." She said as she took a step closer to Xata and rested an arm on her shoulder. "Why, I could tie Xata up and have my fun with her for everyone to see as a show and I don't think anyone would mind."

Brash scoffed. "I'd mind!" he said. "I won the hide and seek, I should get to t-tie her up!" He said, only a slight catch in his voice showing any lack of confidence.

"I think she accidentally summoned you on some kind of nexus of power, therefore getting a dragon instead of the pseudo-dragon she wanted. Which would explain why she might have trouble with you as a familiar as dragons are naturally more independent than pseudo-dragons who seek to bond to increase their strength, whereas dragons rarely find any need for that," Hana said, rubbing her chin as she eyed Brash.

Brash bit his lip, looking at Hana. "W-Well, I don't want to be alone...maybe I'm a bad dragon?" he grinned, then started wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

Ami blushed and laughed at Brash's eyebrow wiggling. "By the gods..." she shook her head slightly. "It's a good thing the ship is almost ready, huh?"

"Eeeyah, Sam pretty much hit the gnome on the head. Where it comes to knots. N'stuff." Nora said, reaching out with an arm to let her drone climb down. The mechanic moved to a comfy chair as she enjoyed the conversation.

"What's the hurry, Ami?" Rakain said. "I don't think anyone would mind Sam tying Xata up."

Ami blushed. "It's more, if we don't leave, we might stay here forever..." she said, her voice soft - her finger reaching out to slide along Rakain's chest. Zai, meanwhile, moved over to sit near Nora - clearly shy and eager to watch at the same time as Xata ducked her head in embarrassment. She spoke almost under her breath.

"Xata would not mind..."

Hana sighed, ruffling Brash's hair. "Dragons are independent, in that they don't let anyone tell them what to do." She poked him playfully. "So, liking being around people is just fine. And I know why we should leave. Looooooot." She giggled.

Brash nodded. "And that weird vision stuff you mentioned," he said, rubbing his head against her fingers. Ami flinched slightly - she hadn't liked to discuss the visions that had been seared into their brains by the discovery of the Kami, whose spirit remained shrouded within her body, recovering from its long captivity. It had been easy to forget, as they had been all busy working on their side projects while waiting for the Sunwolf to be readied.

Sam chuckled softly and brought her armored hand under Xata's chin, forcing the android's face up enough for the amazon to kiss her on the forehead. "I always hear Hana make jokes about the benefits of not having to breathe. Want to put the statement to the test?" Sam whispered to Xata, though her voice was still loud enough for everyone to hear.

Rakain licked his lower lip. "I would," he rumbled.

Ami blushed, her finger starting to slowly trace along Rakain's muscles through his shirt, while Zai watched the scene with her eyes widening. Brash, his cheeks darkening, shifted, his cock twitching between his legs slightly as he leaned against Hana speculatively.

Xata's voice was husky now. "I can perform Considerable Feats," she said. "I will have to make you a believer." Just feeling the strength in Sam's hand already had her wet.

"Well I am a little possessive, don't play that nice with others." Sam teased to Rakain. "I am much more comfortable performing one on one, a duel if you will."

With that comment Sam leaned in even closer to Xata, her lips nearly touching the android's artifical skin as the muscle bound woman breathed. That hand raised Xata's chin up, brought her in line for a kiss and Sam just hovered there for a moment, threatening it.

And suddenly stood back up to full height as if she hadn't been embracing Xata, completely casual. "So, we want to talk about the visions we have been avoiding? Or shall we just blow off some steam while waiting for the Sunwolf and have that discussion there?"

Sam, was being a horrible tease. And from the smile on her lips she was thoroughly enjoying this, what she was doing with Xata.

"I vote steam," Rakain growled, his hand reaching down to cup Ami's ass. Ami, who had been watching, gaped, then squeaked as she was groped and squeezed. Brash whimpered, his cock hard as a rock - dripping slightly with pre, his wings fanned out wide, breathing shallowly.

Zai, meanwhile, looked as if she was threatening to burst out of her virgin killer. She whispered, loud enough to be heard in the silence. "You utter bitch..."

Xata stood there transfixed for a moment, still waiting for the kiss. Then opened her eyes in puzzlement and frustration, but was pleased to find the teasing only sharpened the desire. She watched Sam through lidded eyes, admiring her muscular form.

"Steam," she voted. "But Sam knows my vote already, I think."

Brash, meanwhile, whispered in Hana's ear. His voice, too soft for the others to hear, asked a simple question: "Can...I join in on the, um, fun?"

Sam's arm casually slid off of it's resting place on Xata's shoulder and fell behind the smaller girl to let her grab that robo-booty. Hana snickered, whispering back into Brash's ear.

"Well, how old are you?" she murmured.

Nora: "I'm all for either. Was just starting to enjoy the show," Nora said with a small grin, leaning back nice and comfortable in her seat with her legs folded under her. "Sorta voting steam."

Brash bit his lip, then whispered. "Well, I hatched sixty four thousand eight hundred and ninety six naps ago!"

Xata casually snuggled back into the goosing. Rakain left his hand on Ami's rear, and turned his violet eyes to Zai. He caught the harpy's gaze, and squeezed Ami's rump hard, making sure that the harpy saw it. Hana snickered, then spoke aloud. "You're good Brashie. And, uh, pretty sure that means my vote is unimportant at this point. Though U'm going to be focused on thinking a bit more..."

And with that, she took a seat to watch and consider.

Zai blushed, slowly standing up. Her hands went to her sweater, tugging it tighter, her nipples hard as diamonds. Then, suddenly, she shucked it up and over her head, tossing it aside - the thick cotton thumping into Nora's lap. Then the harpy leaped across the room. Her legs wrapped around Rakain's hips and she grabbed onto his shoulders, her clawed toe-tips caressing his scaled skin gently as her mouth and his muzzle locked into place.

Rakain quickly adjusted his grip and leaned against the wall and kissed the harpy back with hungry abandon, twining his tongue with hers as her bare slit ground against the outline of his hard-on.

"Seems unanimous." Sam practically purred and put both arms around Xata and embraced her, held her back against her chest and turned her to face Nora before uttering a single word, a firm command that gave zero tolerance for disobedience: "Strip."

As if taking the order - despite not being the target - Ami's hands grabbed onto Rakian's leggings as she knelt behind him. The vesk's legging shit the ground and the Princess pressed her cheek against Rakain's rump, nuzzling him with a happy sigh, while the harpy continued to kiss him, grinding her cunt against his hard-on with abandon.

Xata snuggled into Sam's arms with delight, her eyes focusing on Nora and waiting to see how she'd respond to the imperious command. Sam was so... forceful. Brash grinned, walking past the squirming Xata. "I think Sam means youuu," he said, teasingly, then slipped into the seat next to Nora. His hand slid along her shoulder, nuzzling her cheek and neck gently - his body warm and pleasant.

"Oh!" Xata squeaked.

"Hurry, we have an audience." Sam whispered playfully in a tone that seemed to have teeth.

Xata smiled and stepped out of Sam's arms. Several bright sigils played across her tight Second Skin for a moment as she peeled it away to reveal her taut body. She deliberately disabled the mechanisms that would normally suppress her response to the chill in the air, and her nipples stood to attention as she gave Sam a smoldering look. As their eyes met she hummed low and sent a Telepathic Message: I hope all that talk about tying me up wasn't just talk, Mighty Warrior.

Rakain broke his kiss with Zai, nosing into her neck. His hand reached behind him and ruffled Ami's hair. He gently lowered the harpy to the floor, pushing her down to her knees with one hand as he stripped off his shirt with the other. "Zai, I want you and Ami both..." He leaned over and growled to the both of them. "To suck my cock."

Nora flushed a little in surprise at Brash's approach and shifted to the side to give the humanoid dragon some room. His nuzzling was returned instantly as she slipped her false arm around him, wriggling close against Brash's slim body in response. "Hellooo."

Ami shivered as she looked up at Rakain, shifting around to the front. Zai's hand carefully closed around the base of his thick, red dick, her nose flaring. Ami smirked slowly, her tongue darting out. "You...want a Tian Princess to suck your cock?" She whispered, leaning forward. She kissed the side of his dick as Zai leaned in nervously - and kissed it to the other side, so that their lips came dangerously close to touching.

Brash oohed at Nora slid her arm around his back, squeaking. "Ee! Cold!" He giggled, then nibbled on her ear, his cock slapping against her thigh gently as he purred. "Xata looks kinda like chocolate..."

"I am far sweeter," Xata husked. "But Sam will have to taste me and see."

"Yes," Rakain growled, his tone husky and needy. He reached down and put his hands on the two womens' heads. "I'd like that very much, Ami."

"You should ask Sam how she tastes after this then," Nora murmured with a small laugh. Her false arm started to slowly arm up wrapped around Brash's middle while she moved her real one to the length resting along her thigh, moving slowly to stroke and feel along the length to Brash's base. She even planted a kiss on his cheek not long after between sweeps to look about the room.

Brash shivered as his cock was gripped by Nora. He whispered in her ear, softly, as she stroked his thick, hard member as his own hand started to gently tease open the rough clothes she wore, his fingers finding her breasts. His fingers were deft and nimble, and despite his inexperience, he was soon coaxing a soft pant from Nora as he nuzzled and licked at her neck. "Mm, you're like silver. Or gold. But...solid. Like tungsten..." Brash's voice was hot in Nora's ear.

Sam responded not with word, only reached into her pack and retrieved a coiled length of rope about thirty feel long. "You're lucky I like the classics, so few places bother to craft silk anymore." She whispered, breaking her silence before placing her hands on Xata's hips, pressing that coil against her skin, and lifted the mechanical woman up.

Xata was moved to rest on Sam's forearm as if it was a perch and though the tall woman tried to remain casual about it she was betrayed by the way the armor clung to her muscles as they flexed and strained, supported her current partner. The coil of rope was dropped to the ground, save for a loop held in her hand.

Having Xata suspended like this Sam displayed her skill with the practiced ease that she wrapped the length around Xata's right ankle and tied it off, creating a rope band around her joint that was lifted, forcing her foot against her ass as the frog tie of her leg was started.

Zai, meanwhile, had broke away from Rakain's cock. Panting, the harpy leaned forward and sucked both of his thick scaled balls into her dainty mouth. Her eyes looked up past his cock - but they were but one pair of eyes looking into the Vesk's...for Ami closed her dainty mouth around the tip of his dick and didn't look away from his eyes as she sloooowly slurped forward, sucking more and more of his cock into her mouth.

Xata thrilled to the touch of the rope against her skin, the feeling of being bound. She was discovering a new subroutine that had been working only subconsciously until now. She struggled a little against the binding, mostly to wriggle her ass prettily for her captor as she closed her eyes and savoured the new sensations. A melodic hum was coming from her throat. Her voice spoke mind-to-mind to Sam again. I've wanted this since the moment I saw you...

Rakain looked back and forth between the sensual spectacle unfolding in the room and the eyes of the two women sucking his cock. HIs tongue lolled and his eyes lidded as his breathing deepened. "Ami...Zai...yesss..." he panted.

The whisper was returned in kind as Nora shifted to give Brash access to the strapping on her mechanic's garb. Her soft murmuring was helped along with his exploring hands while she moved to lightly nibble and kiss down to Brash's neck. Her true hand continued to stroke along his cock in gentle motions, moving with the growing length. Her false arm shifted from her gentle hold to slip around and move to support her other arm as now-warmed fingers slowly moved across Brash's heavy balls to gingerly tease and massage them. "Tha's the nicest thing anyone's ever said t'me, Brashie..."

Three loops of woven silk fiber trapped themselves against Xata's thigh before locking the end under her ankle's binding, securing her heel to her pert ass. A quick flick around her waist, twice, created a belt that held the tension to her leg bindings constant. The same treatment was given to her left leg in reverse, tying her thigh, then her ankle, then locking her ankle to her thigh.