Stargazing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was decidedly chilly to be naked and wet in the breeze. I soaped and rinsed as quickly as I could under the hot water, and stood for a moment, not wanting to get out into the cold air again.

Someone came into the stall next to mine and tossed a towel on the edge, and started hanging up clothes. A pair of smiling brown eyes looked over the wall, and I realized there was a woman showering right next to me. I heard the water start running, then a yelp, "It's cold!"

"Someone was complaining about that one this morning. Maybe there's something wrong with the plumbing."

"You have hot water?"

"Yes, this one's nice and hot."

"I'll be right over."

"What? Just a minute ..."

She slipped through the curtain and pressed close to me under the hot spray. She had goosebumps from head to toe, and her nipples were puckered with the cold. "Ah! That water was freezing. Thanks for sharing. Want me to finish washing your back?"

"Uh, I guess."

She took the soap from my hand and turned me around and started running soapy hands up and down my back. It felt good, and she got my back and shoulders much cleaner than they needed to be. "Ok, your turn." She turned her back to me and waited expectantly.

I soaped up my hands and started running them over her shoulders and down her back. She was only a few inches shorter than me, with narrow hips, long legs, and subtle breasts. She wore her brown hair short, and had a direct and humorous gaze.

I soaped all the way down to her butt, which she wiggled in encouragement. That was all I needed to start working my way back up her sides, and up to her breasts. Running my palms over their slight but wide swell and jutting nipples was exciting, and I was by now fully hard. She backed into me, and rubbed my cock with her soap-slippery ass. She captured my hardness between her ass cheeks and rode it up and down her crack. I could feel her squeezing me with her toned muscles, and when I poked through between her legs, I could feel the tip of my cock graze her dangling labia.

It only took a few minutes of these preliminaries before we were both flushed and breathing hard. She spun around in my arms, and lifting one leg and hooking it around my hip, she presented her pussy to my now throbbing member. I slid easily inside. She was so tall that I only had bend my legs slightly to meet her, and her leg hooked around my waist tilted her pelvis to the perfect angle. She grasped her ankle with her opposite hand and pulled me deep inside.

This was an intense position. I could feel her clitoris ride the top of my cock as I thrust in and out. Locked in the grip of her leg, I could plunge as hard as I wanted and with exquisite control. The pressure was building up fast, and I wanted to bring her along with me. I slowed a bit, trying to hold back. She ground down on my shaft, gyrating her hips in a circular motion. She bent her back, uttering a wordless cry to the sky for an eternal moment, then she was bucking and thrashing wildly. I picked her up from the ground and thrust myself into her one, twice, and erupted inside her.

I staggered, weak-kneed, and she unwrapped her legs from my waist and stood holding me tight. As I softened and shrank free of her, she matter-of-factly washed her juices from my cock and balls, rinsed herself, and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Thanks for sharing your shower," she said, and slipped out to gather up her clothes.

I spent another few minutes gathering my wits under the running water, then stepped out and got dressed, wondering who she was. I had a thought, and went to the next shower stall and tested the water. It was plenty hot. When I had been at my deepest inside of her, I had felt the unmistakable ring of a diaphragm. The whole setup had been planned. I felt a little manipulated, a little grateful, and very sated. I had never done it standing up like that before.

I went back for the afternoon classes, helping with the constellation identification labs. Geri was relieved for the respite from the math, though the constellation shapes left her somewhat at sea. "How did they ever come up with all these names? I can't find anything in all these stars."

"Actually, I don't think these fancy drawings really help. If you're looking for someone who looks like a pro wrestler, you're not going to find it in Hercules. Think of a stick figure, like you might have drawn on a cave wall thousands of years ago, then you'll be a lot closer." I sketched on some paper. "Here's a stick figure warrior. And this would be the swan, and the lyre. Orion is easy: here's his shoulders, and his belt, and legs. These three stars are his sword hanging from his belt, with a great nebula as the jewel."

"Are you sure it's his sword?"

I felt my cheeks blushing furiously. "I'm not trying to be suggestive! I'm just not very good at sketching."

"I'm teasing, Ben. The stick figures really help, thanks. I'll definitely get Orion every time!"

The course went on. The classes weren't too challenging, but were fun. Afternoons were good for hiking or photography. The observing sessions were spectacular in the clear, dark skies. Geri continued to boggle the male class members with jaw-dropping outfits, a new one every day. Kerry went back to her tent after the first night. "One night is a fling, more than one is a relationship. I have enough complications in my life right now," she said.

One mystery was solved at dinnertime, when I caught a flash of brown eyes behind the counter in the kitchen, her slender figure clothed in checked shirt and work jeans. The cook saw my expression, and hollered over his shoulder, "Christine! You been messin' with the students again?"

"Who is she?"

"She teaches horseback riding nearby, helps around here sometimes. Gets a little frisky once in a while."

"Just a little."

On Thursday, Geri hooked me into going swimming during the afternoon break. There was a mountain lake nearby, which the camp staff was popular for swimming. We took my car, with a group that also included Robert and Kerry. We followed the directions given us until we found the turnoff with several cars parked on the road.

"Don't turn around.". The girls were in the back seat, conspiring. I head dangerous rustling noises that went on for a while. "Ok, let's go swimming."

I almost got whiplash from the glimpse I got in the rearview mirror. By the side of the road, the effect was dazzling. I had expected something sexy from Geri, and wasn't disappointed. Her outfits all week had highlighted her assets, but the white bikini top screamed "look here!", while the bottom would have fallen off anyone with fewer curves. I had expected something more conservative from Kerry, but her green bikini covered just as little. It reflected her green eyes, and set off her coppery curls and light skin. She was perhaps less blatantly smoldering than Geri, but was nonetheless a very beautiful lady.

I realized I was staring, and from their smiles I gathered that was the desired effect. So was Robert. "Are you sure you feel safe with us, wearing those?"

"Of course! You two are supposed to protect us from bears and wolves."

"The four-legged or two-legged variety?"

The girls laughed and started down the trail ahead of us. I could hear them talking. "I'm glad that fit, Kerry. The green never looked right on me, but it's perfect on you. You should keep it." So it was a conspiracy.

As we walked behind, we pondered existential questions. "How do they move their hips like that?" Robert wondered.

"It's some kind of occult knowledge, I believe."

We came to the small beach, which already had a number of swimmers. We took the trail around the lake, looking for a more secluded spot. The local boys were disappointed, the local girls were relieved.

We came finally to a small grassy shore, screened by trees. We spread our towels where Kerry and I could get some shade and the other two could enjoy the sun.

We sat for a time, applying sunscreen, eating our sandwiches, enjoying the quiet. After a while, Kerry sat up and started scouting the lake. "I'd like to swim out to that island out there. It doesn't look too far out."

Robert said, "I'll go with you. I used to be on the swim team in college. I can spot you if you get tired."

"You'll spot me? How about I spot you 30 yards and then beat you there?"

"Ooh, a race!" Geri squealed.

"How about you two?"

"I'm very good at sinking, but I don't think I can hold my breath long enough to walk out there," I replied.

"You'll need someone on shore to judge the race for you," said Geri.

Geri looked down at her bikini. "I'll swim right out of this two-piece."

"Ah, making excuses, are we?" taunted Richard.

Kerry looked steadily at him. "No." She reached behind and untied the bikini top and dropped it on the grass, then stepped out of the bottoms. She walked over to the shore. "Ready?"

Richard's jaw hit the ground. After he tried a few times to produce a sound, he walked over to the shore and got ready to dive. Then he walked back and kicked off his shorts and returned to his position. "Ready."

They both executed clean surface dives and came up stroking strongly for the island. We watched the figures dwindle towards the island, which was quite a distance away.

"I'm glad Kerry broke the ice," remarked Geri. "I was worried about tan lines." She dropped her bikini on the grass and picked up her tanning lotion. "Can you get my back, Ben?"

I took the lotion from her and poured some in my hand. Things had taken an unexpected turn in the last few minutes. It had started as a companionable walk, and now I was rubbing oil on the back of a naked girl. Was this an invitation?

"Ben, there's two spots around front that need some lotion too." OK, it was an invitation. I may be dense with girls, but ... Well, leave it at that. I'm just dense.

I poured lotion on my hands and reached around her. The breasts that had teased me from flirtatious concealment all week were soft and warm beneath my hands. The nipples that had strained to be free of tight fabrics rejoiced at the attentions of sun and fingers. She backed her naked butt into my crotch and reached her fingers to undo my shorts.

She turned to rub her oiled breasts over my chest. She pushed my shorts down to my ankles, ending up eye to eye with my very erect cock. She took me in her mouth, tasting me with her clever tongue. She pulled back until her lips were just around the head, and bobbed back and forth in little movements that caressed the sensitive ridge around the head. My knees threatened to buckle and drop me on the grass like a puppet with its strings cut.

A few moments and I was gasping. She pushed me down on the grass before I could come to the boiling point, and sat on my lap facing me with her legs around me. My cock was caught between us as she kissed me so deeply that I felt she was entering me rather than the reverse.

She lifted up, and positioned me at her entrance. She rubbed the head of my cock against her opening, covering it with her juices. "You're so big. Go slowly," she murmured. It's not that I'm big, really, but she was so very tight. Tight as a drum. Tight as a python's coils. Tight as a glove two sizes too small. She forced me in the first inch with her hand, then tried to push down on me. I felt like she was going to bend me painfully in half.

"Just a minute, Geri. Does penetration usually give you this much trouble?"

She nodded, a small tear in one corner of her eye. "My boyfriend dumped me because I didn't want to do it because it hurt so much. Kerry told me how gentle you were. I thought it might make a difference."

"Your boyfriend is an idiot. You're a wonderful person, and there's so many ways to enjoy yourself. Lie back here."

I reclined her on the grass, and started to kiss her down her neck line. I circled her nipples and explored their three-dimensionality. Her breasts were high and firm, yet soft when squeezed. Her body must have been a fashion designer's dream; it had so many curves to drape and to highlight. Yet she didn't need embellishment. Nude, she was perfection itself.

I kissed my way down her belly and parted her fine straight hairs. I parted her labia with my tongue and found her sweet hard center. I nibbled and sucked on the little nub as she started to moan. As I continued to pleasure her, I slid one finger into her vagina and reached up and forward to find that textured spot on her inner wall.

"Oh my God! What are you doing? That feels so good!"

My mouth was too busy to answer. The demonstration would have to be answer enough. I tried to stretch the walls of her vagina with my finger as I rubbed her G-spot, but she was so tight that I could barely move my finger inside her.

Now she was thrashing around and half-heartedly calling out "Stop!". I knew she hadn't come yet, so I disregarded her instruction. A minute later I was rewarded by having her clench tightly, arch her back and hang rigidly on the edge, then tumble over into a panting, mewling, thrashing orgasm. I kept her there until her cries of "No more!" became convincing and then let her down.

When she could finally speak, she licked her lips and asked weakly, "What was that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Everything went haywire and my head exploded and my toes are still tingling and I feel like I went through a blender. A very nice blender."

"You had an orgasm."

"Is that what it's like? I had just had a little tingle before, and thought that was it."

"That was your first? I'm so glad for you." I felt very honored to have been able to bring on her first one, as well as astonished that she hadn't made it before this.

We cuddled for a while in the grass until I had to say, "Geri, if I don't get some sunscreen on my white butt, I'm going to be really hurting tomorrow."

She giggled and started rubbing lotion on my backside. I gasped with the cold shock when she squirted some on my balls and started rubbing it in. She took much longer than she really needed to, so when she said "Turn over," I stuck up as stiff as a pole in the mountain air.

"Can't let this sunburn," she said as she rubbed lotion on it. She played, dripping cool lotion on it and letting it run down, swirling her fingers around the tip, squeezing the base until the head stood out purple and bulbous. "I still want to feel this inside me."

"Try lying down on your side," I suggested, pushing her down. I pulled her lower leg straight and straddled it, and lifted her upper leg over mine. This opened her wide and I pressed the head of my cock against her pink opening. "Just relax and let me do it."

I slowly eased inside, aided by the slippery lotion. I got the head inside and paused, almost overwhelmed by her tightness. I waited until the feeling subsided, and eased another inch inside. It was going to a challenge to last long enough to make a decent showing. Bit by bit I stretched her out and each time could slide a little deeper.

At last I was fully inside. Now the challenge was moving without immediately coming. She was sexy, she was as tight as I had ever felt, and the pressure on my cock was exquisite. No wonder the poor girl had never had an orgasm before. What guy could last long enough to please her?

I moved only the slightest bit at a time, shifting to the side to make sure my shaft made full contact with her clitoris. She began writhing, grasping at tufts of grass, gasping and moaning. With my clasp on her upper leg I could hold her in position and control my depth. I pulled back just a little so my cock head just contacted her G-spot and moved it back and forth just there.

"It's ha... ha... happening again," she gasped. "It's ... Oh!". I gave two full strokes that rolled her eyes back in her head, and then I came. She squeezed her legs together, trapping me inside as I pumped myself dry deep within her. I folded myself over her back and held her in the warm Sierra sun.

Some time later the splashing of someone coming ashore aroused us. Kerry and Robert were wading in, hand in hand. I was conscious that I was still inside Geri, and embarrassed, tried to pull out. She clamped her leg tight around me and kept me from moving. The other two sat down on the grass, unconcerned. Kerry put her hand familiarly in Robert's lap and grasped his cock. I guess they had done more than just race to the island. I started to have the dilemma that I was now getting hard again. Not only did I not want to pull my erection out in front of everyone, but Geri thought she could put it to much better use where it was. She started to move again, and I watched Kerry put her head in Robert's lap and start to work on getting her own hard toy to play with. We were quite late getting back for dinner that day.

The next morning was the end of the class. We started packing for our drives back home. Kerry and I rolled up our tents in somewhat awkward silence for a while. When we finally had everything in stuff sacks, we stopped to survey our campsite and each other. "Will we see each other again?" I finally asked.

"I don't think it would be the same at sea level," she said. "I'm heading east for graduate school, and you have your job." She stepped nearer and embraced me. "I learned a lot from you, about astronomy and ... other things. I'm going to be more uninhibited now. I'm going to enjoy my body without worrying so much about what people think. Thank you for that lesson."

We kissed, briefly, and started carrying bags to the cars. "One thing, though," I said. "I thought you said Robert was gay."

She blushed past her freckles, deep down her neckline, down to her somewhat sunburned breasts. "I guess I was wrong about that."

In front of the main building, we all gathered to say our goodbyes. Geri was innocently flirtatious as always, giving everyone a hug to remember her by. When she came to me, she hung her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. "Thank you for helping me with the course. I wouldn't have passed without you. And thank you for the tutoring by the lake. Now that I know what I've been missing, I have some time to make up." She kissed my cheek.

What happened in those meadows at 5600 feet stayed there, in that thin clear air that lets you see so far. Maybe it could only have happened there, under stars that city dwellers never see. We never did meet again, but we all took away a memory of an extraordinary week. When night falls and the stars begin to shine, I often unwrap it to remember again. I like to think they still do the same.

12