Staring at the Sun Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just adding my toiletries when there was another knock at the door. This time it was Mike who stood there, a smile on his face as he held out a map.

"Lisa told me you're driving but I've marked our village on this map in case we lose each other."

"I'll follow you as best I can. I've got my mobile as well in case I get lost."

He moved towards me and my pulse rate shot up. "I won't lose you, Louise."

Moving inside the room, he held me tight and all the worries I had about staying with him came back with full force. How could I resist him? What on earth was I thinking about?

"Mike...are you sure this is a good idea? This feeling between us...I'm sure Lisa will know what's going on."

"She wants you to come and stay. She's been so much happier since you told her that you're coming. I've never seen her take to someone as much as she has with you. We both feel that..."

I felt the warm glow of pleasure within me at his words but it was tempered by the awful guilt I was feeling. "I know that, but we must try not to give in to this thing between us over the weekend. Please, Mike."

He looked at me and pulled me closer. "OK, I understand, but I want you so badly, Louise. I want to make love to you and make you feel good for once. Can't you see that?"

I nodded and his lips found mine, kissing me deeply as we held each other close. I wanted this feeling to go on for ever, but the fear of someone finding us made me pull away. The desire was evident in his eyes and I knew then that I was wrong to go, but it was too late to back out now. This weekend would be a test of strength for both of us and I just hoped we would be able to put aside these feelings for each other and just enjoy being together. But somehow I doubted it...

*********

Chapter 9 will follow very soon. Thank you to everyone who has voted and given me feedback so far. All your comments are much appreciated.