Starlight Gleaming Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At day's end, I walked home. Which I noticed a lot of others doing as well. It was the start of summer, so it was still light out as well as being hot and humid with summer getting fully underway. Thankfully, it was still less humid than Tikun, which must be absolutely miserable in high summer.

During my work, I reviewed and entered a lot of orders that included HueCacs, but the numbers I saw were still far short of what I expected. Granted, it was only my first day there. Lifting off my cap, I wiped my brow, and then something else clicked. Or rather, its absence. The Empire has a good understanding of solar power and electric batteries. Our mid-range panels, available and affordable commercially, have an eighty-three percent conversion rate. The roofs of most of the buildings should have been covered with solar panels. Main buildings had collecting panels, but the majority were bare.

When I reached West Seashell Lane, I put my rumblings aside and thought about what awaited me at my new home.

When I opened the door, all four women were scattered in the living room, happily stuffing their faces with food. On the breakfast bar, more cartons of food were open, and all of them were on their second or third beer.

Janetta set down her bottle and plate and stood up, grinning broadly. "You've been busy, Kandikan. This is a real treat!"

I took off my cap and neckerchief and stuffed both into my back pocket. Walked up to her. "I do all right." Pulled her into my arms. "What about you? What's your schedule?"

"I start long-range patrols tomorrow afternoon. It's that way for the next week, then it's night duty. Not looking good for a lot of time together. At least, right away. But, we're off for tonight."

I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Good. Because I am so going to fuck you, Janetta."

In response, she growled and leaned up for a kiss. Her big, black eyes closed as our mouths met. Holding her tight, our tongues danced while we pressed against each other, hands caressing and squeezing, eager to touch. When we finally broke for air, both of us were breathing hard.

"You fueled up enough?" I asked her.

"I don't know, Kandikan. That's pretty good shit you got for us. I can go for thirds. What about -- hey!"

I scooped her up, holding her in my arms.

Janetta raised her eyebrows, but there was amusement on her face. "Right now? Have you eaten yet?"

"No, but I intend to remedy that."

Zinja sputtered on her beer and Cholan laughed. Ixma turned away, blushing furiously. Janetta just grinned.

Turning to the other women, I said, "Zinja, before tomorrow, make a list of food, spices, and whatever is needed to set up a decent galley for us here. Cholan, when you get a chance but sometime this week, look over the electrical set up here. Let me know what kind of load the circuits can take." On impulse, I added, "And check for any anomalies."

Cholan looked intrigued. "Yes, sir."

"What the fuck, Kandikan? Giving my people orders?" She thumped me on the chest. "They're my crew!"

I gave her a serious look. "They are yours for what you need. I'm ground support, remember? To take care of you, I need their help. We are a team. I can't cook but I suspect that one or more of you are capable of that skill. I do, however, know that you need spices, meat and vegetables -- real food to make meals with. The food I bought will last a couple of days. It's a stop-gap. I am not promising steak every night but all of us need decent food to function. Those are Ground Force MREs, arguably food that slaves would reject. Food is just for starters, Janetta. I intend to take care of you, and that means I take care of them, too." With that, I carried her down the hall and into our bedroom. Using my feet and back, I pushed the door closed.

I set her down onto her feet. Janetta searched my face with her large, black eyes.

"Is there a problem, Janetta?" I brushed my hand against her cheek.

She shook her head slowly, thoughtfully. "Just absorbing it all."

"I know I'm a shitload of complication for you. But that's what any relationship is. You've got to--"

"Kiss me, Ranji." Janetta's hands reached up, pulling me down.

Gently at first, our lips met. Leaning in to her, the kiss soon turned to full oral exploration with our tongues dancing, each trying to take in the taste of the other. Inhaling deeply, I took in her scents of jet fuel and oranges and the subtle, muskier smell of Janetta herself. She sighed and held me tight. I lasted about a minute before my hands went to the zipper of her coveralls. Taking it down to the belt cinched at her waist, I unhooked her bra and freed her mounds. My hands kneaded her soft flesh mercilessly. In between I pinched and rolled her nipples.

Janetta broke the kiss, gasping, her eyes glittering with interest. I leaned down and inhaled one breast, nursing on her while my hands squeezed her butt. She moaned, arching to give me more of her sensitive tit. When her nipple was hard I moved to the other breast to remedy its being neglected. Janetta ran her hands through my hair, sighing, while my tongue, lips and teeth worked her over.

"Ahhhhhhh, so good," she moaned. "Mmm."

I love appreciation like anyone. And, I liked giving it.

She tensed while I ran my teeth over her nipple, flicking it with my tongue. Arching, she leaned into my mouth.

When I went back to sucking and licking, she wriggled her arms out of her coverall sleeves and her bra dropped to the floor behind her.

Breathing heavily, she pushed me away. "My turn," she husked. Her hands quickly opened my shirt, yanking it free from my trousers. Janetta licked and sucked on my nipples, rubbing her face on my chest. She was too hot to spend too much time there. Then she dropped down to her knees and removed my shoes and socks. Janetta chuckled when she reached for my belt and rubbed my growing erection. In a smooth motion, my trousers and underwear were pushed down to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

Before I could grab her, she eluded me, holding up her hand. "Allow me."

Leaning down, she unhooked the combat knives from her boots and tossed them onto the floor by her dresser. The four heavy clasps popped open and her boots were off. Socks next. Then she stood up, my black-eyed beauty. War Eagle tattoo on her left breast, and the fresher Jaguar on the right. Janetta unbuckled her belt and her coveralls slid to the floor. My cock hardened.

Stepping back to the bed, she sat down and scooted onto it. Putting both pillows behind her head, she spread her legs, holding them apart. The dewy line along her swelling lips was visibly wet.

I moved to her. Climbing onto the bed, I knelt before her open invitation.

"I want you inside me, Ranji," she said, eyes heavy with lust, staring at my erection.

I grinned, running my hands along the backs of her legs. Wiggling my eyebrows, I said, "Engine inspection," and descended on her wet slit. She tried to close her legs, but my hands kept her spread open for my exploration. I ran my tongue along her groove, teasing the folds apart, tasting her arousal.

"That's not -- ohhh! Not my engine! Ahhhh, gods above! eeeee-Haaaaah!" Janetta arched, lifting herself off the bed.

My tongue went deeper, opening up her channel. Licking and drinking, I moved from her perineum and the bottom of her darkening labia, along her leaking, delicate lips, then up to the swelling bud at the top. Then I slowly moved back down. Janetta moaned loudly while I plundered her steamy center for all the goodness she had. Rocking her hips, she pushed her aching need to my mouth, grunting and sighing. In no time, she was moving faster.

Huffing and grinding her pussy against my mouth, she was close when I suddenly lifted my head up. "Fuck!" she yelled.

"No, I'm sure this is your engine." I slid three fingers into her tight sheath. Janetta inhaled deeply, gasping and arching once again. "And this has to be your throttle," I quipped. My mouth engulfed her swollen clit and my tongue flicked it with the same energy I'd given her nipples earlier. Rolling my fingers left and right, I thrust them into her cavity as I licked the underside of her throbbing bud.

"Oh, oh, gods!" Panting, Janetta grabbed my head, mashing my face against her wet crotch, shaking as she came. Then she pushed my face away from her clit. "Too -- too much!"

I moved lower, removing my fingers and slurping up all the fluids gushing from her gaping crevice.

"Stop," she pleaded. "Let me .. catch my breath."

Moving over her, I guided myself to her wet center and pressed inward. Deeper, deeper, and deeper I went, sliding in until my crotch rested on hers and my balls touched her ass. All along my shaft I felt her throbbing, slick heat caress my length. Such delicious pleasure! Pressing down, I felt her cervix under the crown of my cock.

"That's not .. letting me .. catch my breath, Ranji." Her legs wrapped around me while her hands caressed my chest.

I began a slow probing of her depths. "Want me to stop?"

Janetta grabbed my butt, digging in her fingers. "You do and I'll hurt you. Fuck me, Ranji. Fuck me good!" As I pressed into her velvety channel, she pushed back, rolling her hips down, grinding her clit against me.

"It's nice," she huffed, "to be able to fuck totally naked. We haven't done that -- ahhh -- since Chingli Point. Gawds."

I chuckled. "That doesn't count. We both wore our boots."

Janetta blinked, then snickered. "You're right. Ahhh! How come -- how come you feel so good?"

I could see her question was an earnest one.

I grunted, relishing the sweet friction of sliding out, and the enveloping tightness on penetrating her anew. "You feel really good to me, too, Janetta." I sighed, relishing the sensations. "Really good."

She moved her hands to my face, looking up into my eyes. And there was that vulnerability, that opening of her inner self. "Oh, Ranji."

Emotion filled me, and I moved faster. Pushing harder, deeper, toward completion. "Janetta," I huffed. "Janetta!"

My hips slapped onto her, my hard cock churning her depths as I probed her open sex. Gripping my arms, she met me thrust for thrust. Each stroke pushing harder against the mouth of her womb as her body enveloped my shaft. Her dark eyes closed and I humped faster. I took in all her reactions, but my focus was on being inside her, on reaching her inner core. Desire now was to bathe her insides with my seed, to empty myself to overflowing within her welcoming body.

Janetta gripped my arms harder, bucking beneath me. She was moaning long and low. "Ah, ah! Rannnjiii!"

I felt the familiar tightening in my balls. Janetta's moan raised in pitch. And suddenly she grabbed my butt, grinding her crotch onto me, crying out as she shook with her release. Moving my hands under her, I shoved hard, pulling her tight while my cock swelled and exploded, shooting rope after rope of hot come into her spasming depths. Janetta bucked, crying out again, wrapping herself around me.

When our orgasms faded and our hammering hearts and heaving breaths slowed down, I held myself up over her and gazed at her face. I gave her the biggest smile. Her legs flopped onto the bed, but her hands moved across my chest, caressing my skin.

"Fucking-A, Ranji," she whispered. "That was intense."

I could only nod. It pleased me immensely that I still saw that openness in her eyes. I leaned down and kissed her slowly.

When we broke it, I leaned my head against hers.

She frowned. "You taste like pussy, Kandikan."

"Yes, but it's yours, Janetta. It's all yours. No doubt in my mind, that is your engine down there. Intake valve is thoroughly cleaned and lubed."

She started giggling and then laughing loudly. "Lubed? My whole ass is wet! I'm afraid to see how big a mess we made!"

"Shall I disconnect?"

Janetta immediately wrapped herself around me again. "No, don't! Stay inside me. You fuck good, and this is so -- calm yet intimate. I like it."

"I like it, too."

"The aviation stuff when we fuck is fun. And yes, I admit I like you. A lot, and probably more than I should. I'm scared because I want this to work between us." She looked away. "I find that getting off isn't enough. I still want to come, but I also want to feel you come, too. Inside me." She looked up, gazing into my eyes. "How crazy is that?"

"Not crazy at all. That's why I eat your pussy, Janetta. I want you to come, too. I will do you as often as I can get away with. And I freely admit that I'm scared, too, and for the same reason."

Janetta leaned up and kissed me. "I want you so much. That scares me, too, Ranji."

As I kissed her back, I felt myself harden again. I began stroking slowly, gently within her folds.

"You're not serious," she asked, incredulous. "You did this at Chingli Point, too. You did me last night, and again just now, but you're acting like you haven't been inside a woman in months. What's up, Ranji?"

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Janetta. Hearing you say you want to pleasure me? That you want me in your life? That's the effect your words have on me."

Surprise and wonder filled her face.

I wasn't sure if I could actually come again so quickly, but I intended to take advantage and continue my exploration of her pussy for as long as I could.

Sometimes we kissed, easily, lightly. I moved slowly within her folds. Long, leisurely withdrawals and unhurried penetration. Little sighs and catches of breath while we maintained our union. Then, at last, when she moved a little faster, I responded. Slowly our pace built. A little more rocking of hips, and a little harder thrusting. Before either of us knew it, my body was driving into her again, firm and urgent. Both of us were slick with sweat. I suddenly stopped and lifted her legs onto my shoulders, then resumed my drive into her steamy depths.

Each time my balls hit her ass, she cried out.

I still wasn't sure if I could actually ejaculate again, but it felt so good taking her I didn't care.

Then she grunted out, "Come -- ahhh -- Ranji! Hunnh! Come!"

With her magic words, the tingle began. It was weak but there. Gripping her waist, I bucked harder into her frothy center.

Intensely focused, she leaned up, fingers tight on my shoulders. "Come, come! Uhh! Come for me! Aaaahhhhh, come!"

And I was there, spewing more hot sperm into her depths, roaring my release. I didn't have much, but I gave her all I had.

"Holy fuck!" Janetta yelled, and gripped me harder, shivering against me.

Almost as soon as my cock stopped twitching inside her, I rolled off and lay beside her. Both of us heaved in the close heat of the room. Janetta slowly lowered her legs, flopping her arm onto my chest.

"Gods of North and South, Kandikan. I am well and truly fucked." She wiped the sweat from her forehead.

I laughed. "Me, too."

The next moment, she bounced up out of bed. Glancing back, she paused. "Pull off the blanket, Kandikan, because I'm not sleeping on that wet spot. I'll get us some food." Then she was out the door. Naked.

I yanked off the thin blanket and the sheet and saw the spot was on the bedspread as well. Digging into my top duffle, I pulled out a fresh towel and covered it. Then pulled out a pair of shorts and a summer shirt from my top duffle and slipped them on. I gathered up our clothing from the floor, and put her sheathed knives onto her dresser. Then I noticed the small box from High Guard Commissary. I flipped it open and saw the pair of double-pips for a full lieutenant. If she was getting promoted, I was pleased for her success. I also felt guilty for snooping. Not a good way to start something more serious. I knew now that Janetta thought of me as more than just the man she liked to fuck. I'd like to think that before my time at Tikun, I wouldn't have snooped like that. But working with Security makes you both more observant and more curious. However, I was now in Logistics and Supply, with cross training in Operations yet to come. I'd best come clean about the snooping and not make a habit of it with her.

Janetta came back into the room without food, her face serious. She went right to the closet and pulled out a knee-length turquoise skirt and slipped it on with a cream-colored crossover tanktop. Understated and elegant. Stepping by her dresser, she slipped on her combat boots and put on her knives. Elegant and now ready to kick ass.

"Something wrong?" I asked. I reached for my own belt knife and slipped on my deck shoes.

"I'm going to find out," she muttered and left again. I followed.

In the living room, much of the food carnage was put away. Cholan sat at the tiny desk, working the computer with head phones on, eating a banana. Janetta was at the screen door. "Ladies, will you come inside, please?"

Zinja and Ixma entered the small living room. Cholan pulled off her headphones slowly.

Janetta folded her arms and gave the three women a once over. "All right, spill it. What's going on here?"

They looked puzzled. Second Sergeant Zinja cleared her throat. "Is there a problem, Lieutenant?"

Corporal Ixma sat close to her mother, eyes worried.

"I come out and the place is policed. Cholan's got her headphones on, and you two are outside on what passes for a porch, braving the numerous night bugs. You aren't eating or relaxing or even spying on us. When I opened the door, I half expected to find the Diagnostic Scope in the front room! You're acting different and I want to know why."

Zinja looked away.

Cholan brushed a loose lock of brown hair from her round face. "We just wanted to give you some privacy, Lieutenant. No harm meant."

Janetta raised her eyebrows. "We're a team. We depend on each other. My life is in your hands every time I am in the air, and because it is your hands, I know I have nothing to fear. For three months you spied on us every chance you got. What's changed?"

"You did, Sir," Cholan replied.

"By the Seven Hells, what is that supposed to mean? Explain yourself! I'm going to be in the air tomorrow for seven hours, and I need to know everything is okay with my team."

Zinja said quietly, "We're fine, Lieutenant, and so are you. At least we hope you are."

Janetta's black eyes flashed. "Speak plain, Sergeant! Both of you quit dancing around the point. What the fuck do you think has changed with me?"

"When your man picked you up and carried you to your room, we saw it. All of us did." Zinja put her arm around her daughter and hugged her. "It's new yet, but he's your man and you love him. Before, you were our officer having some fun, and we appreciated your sharing. Now you're in love, and it seems wrong to be listening in on something that should be private. Like Cholan said, no harm meant, Lieutenant. If I can speak frankly, we're happy for you."

Cholan and Ixma nodded.

Janetta dropped her arms. "Like him? Yes, I do. Love him? No! It's not true! I--I don't! I can't!" She whirled on me, her lower lip trembling. "I can't! A warrior who loves is a fool! And--and everyone .. everyone I love dies!" Then she fled to her room, slamming the door behind her. Through the paper-thin walls, we could hear her sobbing.

I started for the bedroom, but a look from the older woman stopped me. "You know what she said is complete mastodon dung! A warrior without love protects his own heart, but he is never willing to give the ultimate if that is what's needed. A simple house cat will take on a pack of dogs to protect her kits. Even if she is killed, she still makes the fight." A tear escaped from her eye. Zinja wiped it away fiercely. "I want to thank you, Lieutenant. What happened in the hangar? Both of you officers did right by us. And today, giving Ixma the neckerchief to mark her as yours, to help keep her safe? It means something. It does."

I knew she loved her daughter and wanted to protect her. When Zoubat had declared his intention to mount Ixma, Zinja had grabbed a wrench and charged an officer. Only the stunner had stopped her. If Zoubat had survived, she would have faced court-martial and possible sentencing to the temple as a sacrifice. At the risk of being killed, she had risen to the fight. I smiled in acknowledgment to her.