Starlight XXXplorers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was reveling in her skills and the nuances of her methods. Unfortunately he realized he would not last long under her determined efforts. His mind was torn with the familiar dilemma of allowing the ecstatic release he knew would quickly come if unchecked or prolonging the present thrumming of pre-orgasmic bliss as long as possible. Being a man, in the midst of his thoughts was the worry of cumming too fast and giving the woman the impression that he was a quick draw and fire rather than having the control to maintain her pleasure down the road.

With a whoosh of breath, those thoughts were wiped from his mind as Pris popped his cock out of her mouth to wipe some thick lines of saliva from her jaw with her hand. He caught her staring up at him with eyes that held depths he fell into helplessly. She made a point of slowly putting his aching member back into her mouth while watching him, her deep red lips spreading and sliding around the shape of his length. Her eyes twinkled at his obvious pleasure.

She increased her efforts now, sensing his need and purposely driving him higher, faster. Moans and little murmurs rumbled in her throat, vibrating against his trapped cock. Her auburn hair rippled on her head as she sucked greedily now. She tilted her head to the side to peer up at him again. Alex could see her cheek swell outward as the round head of his cock was pushed rhythmically against it.

He became aware of his own grunts and groans now, unsure of how long he'd been doing so. His hips bucked, thrusting in time with the movements of Pris' head. She took his cock deep into her throat again and again, alternately backing off and furiously drawing on just the head with her powerful suction and lashing tongue.

Alex was on autopilot, conscious rational thought long since tuned out by his aroused body. The focus point of his whole world had reduced to the length of his cock, and the beautiful woman attending to it.

Priscilla's warm moist mouth pulled and tugged and slid over and around his cock, bringing his orgasm closer and closer until Alex knew there was no stopping it. He had control of his voice only enough to give her fair warning, "I'm going to cum!" This was the point where a woman who didn't like the taste of semen could pull out and stroke him off to shoot into the air. Others would keep their mouth wrapped tight around his shaft and revel in the gush of sticky fluid on their tongue. Alex wouldn't hold it against Pris which way she chose, she'd already given him one of the most memorable oral pleasings of his life.

Priscilla popped his cock out her mouth to speak. "Cum in my mouth Alex Andropov...you cum in my mouth." And she went back to greedily sucking his cock in earnest. Alex ran the fingers of one hand into the fullness of hair at the back of her head. Not to force her onto him, as she had already shown she was willing wanting his release, but rather to feel a greater connection to her in these final moments.

He let go of any further control and allowed her all-encompassing stimulus to finally pull him over the top. His cock tightened and swelled and then the first joyful spasm. From the depths of his groin he felt the powerful burst of cum rumble forward, travel through the length of his shaft, and gush into Pris' wanton mouth. As the warm liquid splashed over her tongue, Pris locked her lips hard around Alex's cock, containing the explosion with in her.

The waves of his orgasm rocked him, and spurt after spurt jetted outward. The pleasing shock of climax clamped the muscles of his body tight, rooting him in the exquisite moments of release. He let out an instinctive, deep, animalistic half grunt, half moan, that started deep in his chest.

Warm slick cum spilled into Pris' mouth and she welcomed it with lavish strokes of her tongue across his cockhead. After five or six bursts Alex's orgasm had crashed and he reluctantly rode its wave down, his cock giving a few last tepid pulses.

Pris had ceased her furious working of his member, reveling as he was in the calm after the storm of release. The intensity of his hard-on ebbed and softened. Alex noted that Pris had locked her lips around his cock so well that no cum had escaped. She now, reluctantly, slipped his slick cock out her mouth with a final gentle caress of her lips.

Pris was not done with surprises. She tilted her head back and looked up at him directly. Opening her mouth she seductively pushed her tongue around inside, gathering the load of slick semen and presenting it to his view. She had expertly not swallowed during his forceful release, and white squishy cum flowed and slipped across her tongue and teeth.

Alex was inwardly pleased with the quantity of cum he had shot into her mouth, glad he'd not chosen to jack-off to the video temptress 'Luxia the Star Captain' last night. Pris smiled her pleasure, obviously enjoying giving him the naughty presentation of the oozing liquid. She closed her mouth then, and with a visible, slow, swallow, she emptied the prize down her throat.

Pris placed a last parting kiss on he head of his now half limp cock. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and stood up before him once again. Alex was still speechless, afraid to say something that might come out typically dumb due to the mind numbing effect of post climax on his brain. Pris smiled and chuckled at the muted condition written across his flush face.

She placed her warm lips against his and gave him a prolonged deep kiss. Alex could smell and taste the residue of his cum on her lips, but there was no way he was going to pull away from this enchanting woman now.

Finally Pris broke their kiss. "That was very nice," she purred. "You have a beautiful cock, and very full balls apparently. I hope you enjoyed."

Alex swallowed hard and summoned his voice. "That was fabulous. Words can't describe it actually."

Pris smiled anew, pleased that he was not a man prone to gloating over his own performance. She placed one of her hands on his cheek. "You are an all around nice guy aren't you? I think we will have to visit one of these alcoves again sometime soon. For now I'm going to say goodbye." She moved toward the opening in the foliage. She looked back over her shoulder one last time, "See you around Alex Andropov." Then she slipped away down the path.

Alex stood there for a moment and then flopped down on the small bench. He noticed absently that his now spent cock still hung limply out of the fly of his pants. He tucked it away and zipped up.

He tilted his head up and focused on the stars drifting past outside the overhead dome. But his mind's eye was still filled with the images of the alluring and seductive Priscilla Ward.

Then a wolfish grin spread across his face. I am one lucky fool, the thought to himself, realizing that tonight had ended up far better than his imaginings.

He spent a few last minutes there, not trusting his legs to carry him at first. Finally he roused and grabbed his uniform jacket from off the ground. Two patches of dirt were ground into it where Pris knees had pressed it hard into the earth. He shook it a bit and shrugged it back onto his shoulders and then headed down the path.

Man that he was, he already looked forward to the next time Pris slipped away with him to the arboretum.

Alex Andropov whistled softly to himself as he ambled toward the exit.

12