Starlit Petal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fang! Best bartender in the brothel! It's a new season, my friend." His legs a little wobbly from the previous client, Petal waltzed into the lounge and approached Fang, the hour and a half break he'd scheduled months ago officially starting.

Fang shot him a scowl. He was the only bartender in the brothel.

"Yes! How could you not remember? Don't worry Fang, it's fine. Of course, it's a new season today. You know what that means, right? Petal gets to order a drink from you during his break! Great memory!" He giggled excitedly, resting his elbows on the countertop, and his chin in his hands.

"For as long as it lasts until the Madame cuts you off again, anyway," Fang muttered, reaching for the bottle of wine Petal was pointing at.

"Petal~" A soft feminine voice hissed in his ear as a hand squeezed his ass. The nails dug in painfully, sending a shiver through him. He recognized both the voice and the nails. "I've missed you so much, my favorite little pain slut."

Petal giggled and wiggled his butt into the hand. "How're you doin, Saphie? I've had an eye out for you but haven't managed to cross paths all week." He asked without looking. If he twisted in her grip she'd probably dig her nails in even harder

"Abominably busy. I worked my regulars for one night when I got back and then I had to handle a million different problems with my household. Ah, but I didn't want to talk about that, I wanted to hurt you and make you squeal. And that's Miss Saphie to you, you slutty little whore." She growled hungrily as she bit down on the back of Petal's neck, her teeth sinking into his soft flesh hard enough to leave a mark.

"Ohhh noo, Miss Saphie please don't punish me by— Ow! Ow! Okay I'm sorr— Nngghh, fuck!" Saphie bit harder, as Petal tried to speak. The pain intensified until he was squealing and wriggling in Saphie's immovable grip.

"Saphie, you better not be marking him." Madame J's recriminating voice called from somewhere in the building.

"Nrrrph ermm nuurt" Saphie didn't stop biting as she answered, and Petal was going limp in her grasp as the painful bite started to push him into subspace. She got her molars involved in the bite and started to pull at Petal's skin. It really... really fucking hurt.

"Saphie, seriously."

"Mwwwaah!" Saphie let go of Petal's neck with an exaggerated kissy noise and a loud pop. He collapsed onto the floor, moaning weakly. Saphie chose only to assist his descent downward so that he didn't bang his head on the floor, rather than to support the dead weight.

"Honestly, woman, I only asked that you don't cover him in bruises." Madame J heaved a resigned sigh. It was a discussion she and Saphie had over and over.

"But he's so fun to hurt," Saphie pouted in mock indignation as she placed one of her feet on Petal's chest like she was making sure that everybody present knew he was her prize.

"Is... Mas— Petal okay?" Petal heard Xisha's soft voice from nearby, and he blearily opened his eyes to see the other boy hovering over him. Must've finished his client early to be back in the lounge so soon.

"Woahhhh now Petal. Did she just start to call you Master? I think that's what I just heard." Saphie dug her heel into Petal's stomach and pushed a little, more to make him uncomfortable than to actually hurt him.

"Yeah? I'll have you know I'm a great top." Petal frowned at Saphie and batted her foot away so that he could rise up into a sitting position. Saphie wore a goofy grin as she looked down at him. She cocked her head to the side, looking utterly unconvinced. "No really! He's my boy slut. Does what I tell him. I'm totally— stop giggling!" He scowled at Saphie as she chortled. Xisha just sort of squirmed and rubbed his hands together nervously.

"Oh, he's a boy?" Saphie looked over at Xisha appraisingly, and Xisha shrunk away from her gaze. The boy's overt timidity was what Petal found kind of endearing about him, but with the way Saphie was looking at him, he should probably be more intimidated than he was currently. "Well, I have another client, so you two have fun. Petal, sweetling, clear a spot in your schedule for me. Otherwise I'll just have to carve it out of your hide~" She blew him a kiss as she walked away

"She seems... nice?" Xisha offered, his posture immediately becoming more relaxed.

"Saphie is a strange mix of really nice and sweet woman, and a bloodthirsty sadist. So, yeah, be a bit mindful around her. Don't send her the wrong signal, or you might end up lying on the floor of the lounge with all your co-workers snickering at you." Petal picked himself up off the floor, and gave Madame J a charming smile. She she rolled her eyes and disappeared back into the hallways leading to her office. He swept his arm around Xisha's waist to pull him close, and he spent a moment to appreciate how soft his plaything was "Soo, cutie, I asked them to schedule your break to line up with mine for a reason~" He grinned at the blushing boy.

Less than three minutes later, they were in one of the rooms of the brothel, Petal's hands around Xisha's cock, squeezing and massaging the tip while the boy clung to Petal's shoulders.

"Master Petal, pleas- eek!" Petal dug the very tip of his finger into his sissy's urethra to cut him off.

"Mistress Petal, you ditzy little slut," she purred teasingly. She acted like it was an obvious fact rather than her changing the rules on a whim to suit her current mood. Best not to fight the day's mood, right?

"Mistress? B-but earlier you said..."

"Uh-huh. And now I'm telling you it's Mistress Petal. If I told you to carry an umbrella with you yesterday, would you do it again today?"

"Well, no, but..." The skies had been completely clear today. The stars were visible through the glare of the sun and cover of the atmosphere.

"Of course not! Because you're a clever little sissy, isn't that right?" Petal grinned wickedly as she twisted her finger slightly. The sensation of her nail doing a half-circle in the first eighth of an inch into the boy's cock slit made his eyes flutter and his knees buckle a little. It looked to her like she'd found a weak spot. "Now what do you say to me for being kind and patient enough with you to correct your mistake?"

"Thank you... Mistress Petal?"

"Aww, you're welcome, hun. Don't worry, Mistress is always here to teach you your lessons and she won't let you being an airhead get in the way~" Xisha pouted at the teasing comment, but Petal booped him on the nose to let him know she wasn't serious. She released her hold on his ridiculous cock and gave him a two-handed shove square on the chest. Xisha squeaked and fell backwards onto Petal's bed. She smiled coyly down at him as she removed her panties, her own cock plenty hard and at attention. She grabbed some lube from the nightstand and squirted a generous handful before she joined the other girly boy on the bed. She crawled forward, squeezing his cock and running her hands along it, spreading the lubricant as evenly as she could.

"Sooo, cutie. Have any of your clients had you fuck them, yet?" She purred as her face inched closer to his.

"Umm... ahh..." Xisha blushed bright red, and trembled a little at the question. The whole gender fluid thing was probably freaking him out a little, but he needed to learn eventually. Being freaked out and flustered actually made him more adorable as far as she was concerned, so she didn't mind if he took his time getting used to new ideas. "T-Three different people wanted to try but I was too big... So, umm... no?"

"Well, none of those people were your Mistress, so lucky me, I get your virginity~" Petal inched her body upwards, the tip of her cock rubbing against the slickened head of Xisha's briefly before she continued upwards, resting her pucker against the head of Xisha's cock.

"Umm.. Sure, I can do that..." Xisha smiled a little bit, and raised his hands to Petal's hips. The sneaky little bitch was trying to control the pace. Petal's hands flew through the air, slapping Xisha's wrists away with a loud Smack.

"No touching. Keep your hands at your sides, slut. If you get handsy with your Mistress again I'll get the cuffs out." She kept her voice stern and harsh, but not angry. He needed to know that she was serious, but not mad at him. Xisha bit his lip in that cute way he did and nodded his understanding to her. She reached down and grabbed his cock by the tip, and guided it to her ass, and began to lower her weight onto it. "You're gonna lie there, while Mistress... urgh that's so fucking big... while Mistress uses your cock for herself." Petal grunted in a not-so-feminine way as the head of Xisha's cock split her open and sank into her experienced, pliable asshole. Even so, it pushed her to her limits. Inch by inch she lowered herself onto Xisha's tool, the weight of suspending herself replaced by the feeling of fullness. Her hands found Xisha's fleshy little boy tits, and she dug her nails in to help her process the intense feeling of being fucked by so large an object.

"M-Mistress... that really hur— owww..." Xisha whined and trembled, his fists clenching in the air at his sides as he fought the urge to participate. Fuck, it was so hot how he was just lying there letting her do what she wanted.

"I knowwww it does~" Petal giggled, and then immediately let out a shuddering breath as the pressure on her prostate spiked up and made her cock leak a bead of precum onto Xisha's tummy. "But you'll take it because you know it makes Mistress happy, won't you?" She dug her nails in a little harder as she beamed down at him through the haze of pleasure she was in just then. It had been years since she'd been stretched this much, and it was glorious. The last of her weight slid down and her plump cheeks pressed against Xisha's soft, dark thighs.

"Y-You're really tight, Mistress..." Xisha whined breathlessly, his eyes squeezed shut. He gave a little buck of his hips that made Petal's eyes roll into the back of her head. Even that little thrust sent such a shock of sensation that it felt like it had moved one of her kidneys out of the way or something.

Petal caught one of Xisha's nipples between her thumb and the middle of her pointer finger, and squeezed. His eyes shot open, and he looked at her pleadingly. "Nuh uh uh~" She giggled in a sing-song tone. "Are you a big stud who's claiming me, or are you Mistress Petal's adorable little sissy plaything?"

"P-Plaything," He blushed.

"That's riiiiiight. And that means you don't thrust your hips to fuck me with your grotesquely huge cock, you lie there and take what I give you. Is it so hard just to lie there, sweetie?" She started to move, fucking herself on the pillar of meat she was impaled on. Gyrating her hips and raising her body up a few inches only to slam herself back down into Xisha's soft skin. She angled her body backwards and set a pace that caused her downstrokes to grind the girly boy's cock against her prostate. She rode him for several minutes before she grabbed her cock and started to stroke, the electric, tingling pleasure spreading throughout her entire body.

Xisha, for what it was worth, lay there as he'd been told, shuddering and moaning in pleasure as Petal used him to get herself off. She honestly hadn't expected him to be so obedient and submissive, which was odd because that was what she'd found attractive about him in the first place. The pleading look in his eyes sent a thrill straight through her, and she stroked faster. With a high pitched cry, her body convulsed and her hole squeezed down on Xisha's cock like a vice. The first pearly rope of cum hit Xisha straight in the face, and she continued to stroke and grind herself on Xisha's cock to extend her orgasm. Eventually, the stimulus made her muscles cramp up and her legs gave out, and she just whimpered softly as her weight slowly settled down on Xisha's cock.

"Mistress..." Xisha's strained voice croaked, the raspy sound was more of a plea than an address.

Petal just giggled, tightening her ring and squeezing, wiggling her hips until the sound of Xisha's whining became orgasmic. His cock twitched, and Petal felt a faint warmth flooding into her as her boy slut bit his lip and shuddered. Petal half expected the boy's orgasm to get the better of him, and for him to start bucking his hips, or grabbing her ass, but he didn't. "What a gooooood boooyyy~" Petal giggled, basking in the warm afterglow. The wonderful post-orgasmic feeling slightly coloured with a sense of soreness and of being stretched.

After a brief refractory period, she got her feet under her and pushed herself up and off of Xisha's mammoth cock. As the anaconda slid out of her rectum, she felt the emptiness inside her slowly recede. It felt like he hadn't cum all that much, but Petal suspected that would probably just be typical for Xisha, the boy seemed to leak and dribble more than he actually sprayed. With a lewd schlorping sound, Xisha came free of the squeezing confines of Petal's ass, and a moment later, Petal's half-chub was in Xisha's face. She rubbed her slimy cock on Xisha's face for a half second with a giggle, drawing a dazed reaction out of the boy. He opened his mouth to suck it a moment later, but Petal had already ascended higher until her ravaged asshole was positioned over the receptive mouth of her boy slut.

"Clean up your Mistress~" Petal instructed with a sigh as she rested her weight down upon his face with a wiggle of her hips. With his mouth full of her ass, Xisha didn't voice any further thoughts and just got his tongue to work. She hummed happily as the pleasant wet sensation worked on her sore ass relaxed her and sent a soothing pleasure throughout her. She briefly thought about jerking herself off again, but she did have more clients to see after this, and she was fucked silly enough as it was. Instead, she just ground her ass on Xisha's face, letting her weight press the boy into the mattress. A muffled groan came out of the hapless sissy as she did, although she felt it more as a vibration through her insides than as a noise. Eventually, her energy ran out, and she toppled over, flopping down on the bed with a happy purr. She wrapped her legs around Xisha's neck and torso and gave him a gentle squeeze, too tired to crawl over to give him a proper hug.

"Mistress? You okay? You sounded a little... Umm..."

Petal snorted derisively. "You're big but you're not that big, hun. If I can't take your dick then what am I, even? I mean, like, as a pro... professional. Shut up." She clenched one of her fingers and dug the protruding knuckle into the top of Xisha's head until in retaliation. Xisha squealed and tried to wriggle out of Petal's legs unsuccessfully, Petal cackling all the while.

"So, will you still be Mistress Petal tomorrow?" He asked, after their roughhousing had calmed down.

Petal chuckled. "Doubt it, but maybe. I'll let you know." She kissed him on the top of his head and let him go, sliding out from under him and off the bed. Until then, it's time to clean up. I'm kind of bending the rules by fucking you on our break in the first place, but the Madame won't overlook the indiscretion if we leave the room a mess.

***

The end of the night came pretty fast on the heels of Petal's session with his toy, and he was feeling a little more masculine again. Not that he ever felt that masculine anyway, but still. He finished ascending the stairs to the room where his mystery client was waiting, and opened the door.

"Heyyyy there stud. I don't think I recognize your nam—" As petal turned around he saw who he was talking to and narrowed his eyes. Three Runic-inscribed metal cylinders were positioned around the room to dampen sound. They weren't suspicious by themselves, they belonged to Starlight, they just didn't get used much. Queendom was pretty liberal about carnal pursuits, nobody cared who visited a brothel.

"Petal. Your expression tells me you know why I'm here." Nurva spoke as he rose up to his feet. Everything about the man could not be less sexual if he'd tried. He probably did try, the prude.

"My expression is saying that you're a fuckbag who is contacting me ahead of schedule because Kivr's pissed that your awful plan backfired. You're trying to find a way to make the shit roll downhill." Petal replied in a honeyed voice. He sashayed closer to his handler, swaying his hips in an act of seduction that he knew would annoy and not seduce.

"So you did read the Queen's statement? This isn't just a fuckup Petal, she's sounding like she wants to go to war with the Empire over this." Nurva scowled back at him, the bulge in his tight pants not tenting at all. He knew it would happen like this but he still hated the man.

"Three times, Nurva. I told you three times that if those idiots got caught that they would spill their guts under questioning. They're self-righteous Mortal's Rights Activists, not religious zealots willing to obliterate for a cause. They think I work for The Empire, which was your plan in case you forgot."

"Petal," Nurva growled, as if his very name were an argument. Petal just strode a little closer and used the extra height afforded to him by his heels to try and wrap his arms around the disgusting man's neck. Nurva snarled at him, knocking his arm away before they got there. "I'm not one of your sad little clients, whore!" The distraction successful, Petal grabbed him by the balls and squeezed. Nurva's eyes went wide in both pain and disbelief.

"If you want to tell Kivr that the fallout from this operation is my fault, I can't stop you. But I'm not your psychiatrist. My job isn't to meekly sit here while you yell at me so that your sad little ego doesn't get quite so bruised. If Kivr wants to cut loose the only competent operative in this entire city, he can. But I think he's much more likely to get rid of some shitty middle manager who has nothing to offer but excuses." Petal's voice became ice as he spoke and as his grip tightened. Nurva fell to his knees, groaning softly. "Now get the fuck out of my place of business. I'm done talking at you."

Nurva glared daggers back at him as Petal released his balls. He limped out of the room, closing the door quietly behind him. Well, at least he wasn't stupid enough to throw a tantrum over this. Petal rubbed his forehead, as the problem he'd just been presented with nagged at him for a solution. He'd intended to kill Nurva the next time he'd seen him, but his surprise visit to Starlight made that a tad tricky. Couldn't very well drag a corpse out of here without Madame J noticing. He was quite certain nobody here knew about his 'extracurricular' activities but dragging a body through the halls would change that in a hurry.

The botched bombing of the aqueducts was actually his fault. He'd deliberately given their assets a bad egress route, and the possibility that the Commonwealth figured that out was quite real, now. Nurva pointing the Commonwealth at Petal for the wrong reasons didn't help much when he was pointing them in the right direction on accident. His one saving grace was that there was no way they'd ever guess his motivation for trying to pit Firrinel and Serriqa against one another.

The door creaked open, and Prani poked her head inside. "Damn, Petal, you bust that guy's balls up?"

"Yeah, I get all the freaks. Not complaining though, I love the freaks. Well... Sometimes. That guy kind of skeeved me out, actually. I think I'm gonna ask J to put him on the blacklist."

"You're gonna have to show me how you get people to ask for that. I don't get it."

Petal grinned. "Prani, sweetheart, are you asking me to spank you?"

"I..." Prani blushed bright red, biting her bottom lip. "...Would you?" She asked with a tiny hopeful smile.

"I'm still booked in this room for an hour. I'm just going to assume you have a perfectly legitimate excuse to be in here and that you're not skipping out on anything. If the Madame asks, I had no idea"