Starrider: The Birth of L5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew deeply on the rolled natural ganja she held with two fingers of her right hand and asked, "Why are those animals crying like that?"

"It is a response to the setting sun, much like a rooster responds to the morning on your own planet."

"Great ganja, by the way..." she continued and blew out a long column of smoke.

"This is true marijuana." I told her. "You will not find this anywhere on Earth in this form."

"Oh, I am very, very relaxed Mr. Starrider." She responded with a pleased smile. "It's not every day I get to lay in a marsh with an alien on another world, smoking amazing weed." She then took another drag and let the smoke release through her nostrils with slow intensity.

Again the sound of the parnil-fretts echoed longingly across the valley like the far off cry of an Earth train whistle: strong, demanding and unavoidable. I reached over with my left hand and began to fondle Connie's half submerged breast. She was quite amazing. Her breast was firm, yet yielding to my touch and I struggled inwardly to enjoy the sensual delight. It was not my intention to ever combine with any other save my Jacell-Aroo, and I had to gently hold my feelings of betrayal aside. Betrayal feelings of my own integrity and of course for my one and true love.

"Mmmm... you're not so cold anymore." She mused from her half submerged position on her back in the marsh. "It's a good thing I don't mind a little experimentation... I might really have freaked out over this whole thing."

"I am afraid." I told the smoking girl. "That this situation is about to get a bit more complicated."

She looked up at me with sleepy eyes. "Mmm? How so?"

"Look around us." I told her.

She raised a curious eyebrow and turned her head from one side and then to the other. She then raised upon her elbows, and the marsh rushed down her body to her waist. "I don't see any...

OH CRAP!"

"Now there is no need to be alarmed." I informed her, raising up on my own side almost to a sitting position.

She was indeed taken aback by the sudden appearance of three dozen of my fellow Starriders who had formed a circle around us in the marsh. They stood silently, yet with no malice of intent, watching us both as we lay naked together in the milky, vine filled waters.

"Why are they...here?" She asked warily, unable to fight off the effects of marsh, ganja and pure healing fruits with which her system was now fully integrated.

"I have explained to you how no Starrider is ever an island unto him or herself."

"Uh... yeah."

"This event will now commence as it could only have happened... with the cooperation of us all."

"Wait!! What??? You mean all of them??? Not just you???"

I nodded. "I am afraid so."

Ladro-Carent, my brother, stepped forward from the surrounding crowd and spoke. "Connie, I can assure you that the situation you are about to enjoy is for the benefit of us all. We will all connect as we make love to you and then you will connect with us. There will be no difference between our experiences and all will be equal."

She looked over at myself and leaned in close to whisper, "What's he talking about?"

"No one has any advantages here." I told her. "We all know each other in a way which is hard to explain to closed off humanity. There will be no jealousy, guilt or feelings of being marginalized between any of us. To be quite frank with you, we are all afraid of you. Human women have caused great damage with their excellent beauty and sensuous bodies. We will all keep each other from desecration and temptation which could destroy our peaceful equilibrium. It could be no other way."

"...soooo... where one of you might lose control... not ALL of you will...?"

"Yes. Excellent." I nodded with a smile.

"I know you love your women... I have heard you from afar... I would never want to destroy such love... NEVER." She told all of us standing around her.

They all smiled and nodded in a group and Ladro replied, "Truly this is a superior human female."

"Yes..." They all agreed. With that the females of the group, including my Jacell who stood off to the side quietly observing... yet obviously concerned, backed away and formed a circle around us, kneeling in the marsh and joining hands. They then bowed their heads and began to chant Starrider prayers in our native language.

"Aren't the ladies going to join us?" Connie asked.

"No. And that is all I am going to say on the matter. Sexual destiny is pre-determined."

She nodded. "I see."

All the males of the group, about 18 in number, including myself, lowered themselves into the marsh beside us.

"Group hug coming up!" She said with a sly smile.

I placed my arms around Connie in my own hug as a normal human male would and pulled her close. We kissed passionately, wantonly as our mouths crushed together and our tongues played within our combined oral cavity. Connie began to moan into my mouth. This was no doubt due to the now 36 hands and 54 fingers which were sensuously stroking and fondling her body. The crowd pressed in against us and the evening sun disappeared beneath the myriad of Starrider bodies.

I placed my own fingers, in closest proximity to the girls sex, deeply into the folds of her body. First one, then two and then three I thrust slowly and gently into her soaked temple of virtue submerged beneath the milky waters. She moaned over and over as I administered to her lustful need. I could feel Connie receiving anal stimulation on the other side of my own sexual probing. There were arms and elbows constantly moving around us as lips and tongues joined them in the physical symphony of our group sexual union.

When I pulled free of her mouth, there were four or five of my brothers ready to extend their own darkly blue-green tongues to Connie's bright pinkish tongue. I was surprised to see her so joyfully accept such a group kissing exercise as she was careful to move from one tongue to the next, sometimes two at a time, in an opened mouth tongue kiss. I thought to myself: She is quite the trooper. She giggled and laughed with girlish glee as she made sure everyone got their kiss. Needles to say, the marsh beneath us all began to heat up as the surrounding evening began to cool down.

There were now various erections poking their way up from beneath their formerly hidden positions within the marsh and Connie was delighted to see them. She went about softly stroking as many as she could reach, her manner almost motherly and overly charitable. I found her efforts to be uncharacteristically enthusiastic for humans. I was quite impressed and this actually added to my own erection, which now reached skyward and ached for the release of feminine flesh.

The group lay her back into the marsh and several heads all at one time jockeyed for position to suckle and bite gently at her amble breasts. I could not contain a smile of humor as the site reminded me of the jostling and maneuvering of Earth fish known as Koy when it is feeding time at the aquarium. Connie loved the overindulgent amount of attention and arched her back in the marsh. She groaned and writhed beneath the multiple stoking hands and sucking mouths upon her nubile body. She glistened seductively in the oncoming moonlight.

"Moooorrreeeee!!" She groaned as sexual union began to overtake her. "Praetor!! More... moooorrrrrreeee!!"

In the Starrider uni-mind I could hear the thoughts of my brothers.

Human females are truly amazing!

Careful, brother!

How can we release with out endangering us all?

We will all hold each other together from the inside.

Look at these pink nipples!! They are rigid and erotic beyond description. I cannot stop sucking them.

The female's sex has become very hot to the touch.

She may cum too soon.

Her whole body is beginning to heat up.

It swells and vibrates and undulates as well.

Shall we each have our turns at the vixen, then?

We shall, but continue to stroke her and kiss her and comfort her need, it is she who will take us when she is ready.

The women who surrounded us in a group prayer were curiously silent in their thoughts. This made me concerned, but I fought to hold back my reserve for the task at hand. In all honesty, it was a concern for us all, for we now inhabited a place between safety and crossing a line which could never be repaired. Our commitment to Love's decree was, however, foremost in our minds and we were determined to drive the human female mad with sexual desire if indeed that would meet those ends.

Connie, oblivious to the conversation swirling in our heads, merely squealed and laughed with delight as she was groped and fondled and licked and sucked. "Do me, space boys! Do me 'till the sun comes up!" And she laughed, gasped, giggled and groaned as though she were a wanton animal in heat. Technically, she was indeed just that.

What a sight we all were as we enveloped her body. Ladro moved up behind her and turned her head to the side so that he could give a deep mouthed kiss from behind, turning her muscled neck in the process and exposing her vulnerability. Myself, I moved between her thighs and gently pushed her legs open to allow for my own oral administration of her delicate womanhood. In an intimate kiss of my own I found her engorged clitoral bud and ran my tongue around and around its base, again and again. She groaned loudly into Ladro's mouth in response.

Another one of my brothers was busy using several fingers to administer rounding and poking stimulation to her anus without causing her painful discomfort and his fingers kept nudging my chin in a most annoying fashion. Fortunately, I did not have to say much in the way of my own defense as he could easily sense my annoyance and he shifted his angle of entrance to accommodate me.

Long fingered hands groped and squeezed her plump breasts and caused them to bulge enticingly between each finger, the nipples were rigid and dark pink with desire. More green tongues took to the exposed areas of her areolas, and her pulse was now becoming a matter of concern for me. Clearly, effected by the marsh and the pure marijuana she had been sampling, she was becoming lost in her indulgence of rampant animal lust. Her heart raced. Her skin was now hot to the touch.

I looked up from my position between her thighs and asked, "Connie, are you doing alright here?"

She removed her hand from one of the impressive phallus' which now surrounded us, temporarily ceasing her stroking and administrations. She then grabbed the back of my head and gently forced me downward into my previous position of licking at her mons ventris. She moaned when I re-connected with her moistened sex. I was understandably cognizant of her desire to ignore any form of conversation at this point and took her motions to be a confirmation of her well being. I therefore, continued to lap and stroke away at her labial lips with much abandon.

I looked up to find that several of my brothers were now moving Connie from her reclining position and into one of placing her on her hands and knees. Temporarily withdrawing my tongue from her quivering sex, I pulled back and assisted with the right leg in positioning her upon the shallow bottom of the marsh. Her thigh was toned, muscled and imperially formed. I marveled at the handiwork involved. With her shelf like buttock not mere inches from my own mouth, I took a small, loving bite on her flank. She gasped in response. My brothers followed in response to her surprising reaction and began to give her playful, loving bites all across her back, her behind and he thighs. She groaned and laughed with lustful surprise.

We all shared inner thoughts across out cerebral connection.

The girl is a tasty morsel of lust.

I am amazed that muscle and blood and bone could be so erotically charged simply by being encased within epidermis.

Too analytical, my brother. You need to let loose a little more. Be more carnal.

I believe we shall need to become a bit more aggressive.

How so?

We need to slap and spank her softer, more rounded parts and call her names. Nasty names. I do believe.

How do we do that, brother.

Praetor?

The term "bitch" comes to mind, I believe it is derogatory, and will fuel her carnality.

What about ... whore? Slut? I have heard...

A bit too offensive. It is important that we not offend while she is in this state of erotic bliss.

Very well.

With that, each of my brothers took to slapping the sweetly curved buttocks of Connie Robin Wilcoxin as she knelt in the marsh surrounding us. They called her bitch with each slap, and she looked us us with unbelief in her eyes.

"Hahahahaha!" She laughed. "You guys really suck at this! What are you trying to do? Get me more excited with the word 'bitch'?"

I told her. "I thought that perhaps..."

"No... no.." She corrected. "Just give me animal sounds."

"Excuse me?"

"You know: grunts, moans, growls." She told us with bated breath.

I looked at my comrades and we all nodded our agreement.

As they began to plant medium force slaps upon her buttocks and pendant breasts, I returned to my place between her magnificent rear end cheeks. With my tongue, I circled her swollen clitoris, around and around, once again. Unable to see me from her position she merely faced forward, I believe there may have been a male appendage keeping her otherwise occupied, and she moaned with abandon. Her hips swaying left and right ever so slightly, followed by the occasional grind of her sex into my own mouth.

This was as much a new experience for my self as it was for her, but she seemed less troubled about the actions. Her position was increasingly audacious as my own position became more insecure with each rapturous passing moment. I felt certain that I, and my brothers, were being dragged forward helplessly by a force we had less and less control over. This was not a common experience for any of us.

Steeling myself to the mission at hand, and realizing I had engendered a sizable phallic hard on from all of our licking, sucking, groping and fondling of the girl, I rose up onto my knees from my crouched position and fixated my penis head at the aperture of her sex. I filled her quickly and sharply with one full, to the hilt, thrust. Ramming her hard, I attempted to avoid mercy and timidity. She groaned and I dug my long fingers into the soft flesh of her behind. I started the pistoning slowly, but then gradually built up some speed thrusting in and out of her quivering sex. Faster and faster I thrust, with little regard for safety or manners. She moaned and groaned with lust at my thrumming invader.

"AAAAuuugggghhh!! GGGGAAHHH!! GGNNNAAAA!!" She growled through gritted teeth which she flashed at me from around her shoulder.

I pushed her further and higher, stronger and harder, slapping away at her wavering fleshy buttocks like a mast torn from its mounting on a ship caught in a terrible storm at sea. Flappit-ah! Flappit-ah! Flappit-ah! Flappit-ah! Flappit-ah! Echoed throughout the surrounding pond as my thighs connected rapidly with her fleshy rear. My brothers, to the left and right of us, groped and pulled, tugged and licked, slapped and poked as best they could while having to endure our virulent vibrating bodies.

Stiffening, feeling the ultimate moment approaching from constricting muscles within my own loins, I ground my teeth and groaned as well. She shoved her hips backwards and dug her hands into the ground below the marsh as though to steady herself for her own all encompassing orgasm, and we began to converge on all points physical, mental and, oh yes, spiritual.

"Brother! Brother!" They cried out to me with a growing trepidation. They feared the coming loss of control as much as I myself did, but it was now too late for all forms of caution as the decisions had long been made, the commitments and their resultant consequences accepted. Sweat poured down my body as I hammered away, and I felt my testicles expand with the coming promise of coital exchange.

Through gritted teeth, I told them, "Too late, Brothers!" And with that I pulled her buttocks toward me so that I would be able to nut while balls deep. She groaned loudly.

"AAAUUUGGHHHH!!"

And then, in that moment, something happened which none of us could ever have predicted.

I felt my loins constrict and fire away with orgasmic semen making its lazer-like directive into her inner womb, and at the moment, she also came. In the blink of an eye, in the rush of wind and water from the surrounding marsh: Myself, Connie and all nearby attending male Starriders - took off for the stars!!

My penis, locked inside of her loins, dragged me behind her as she had taken complete control of us all. Her sudden ability to fly towed us all with her high into the frosty quintessance of the upper atmosphere. We were all shocked. My brothers cried out in distress.

"Fear not, brothers!" I warned them with not a small bit of anger. "I have her exactly where I want her." I told them with a strong dollop of falsehood.

Connie, to the front of our spinning, tossing conflagration of bodies, was in abject bliss. She cried out! She held her arms out in flight like a bird and screamed with rapturous joy.

"HHHAAAAAHHHAAAA!!"

Having divested myself of my bodily fluids for the moment, I crawled up her body inch by inch as we headed heavenward. How she was doing this, I could only guess. But, we were out of control and she was tornado-ing us into the vastness of space all on her own. The turbulence rocked our bodies and my brothers trailed behind us in a kite tail, several holding onto her feet, several holding onto those, and then a few holding onto each other as they were wind whipped back and forth, unable to release themselves from the drag of our suddenly powerful hostess.

"I CAN FLY!! I CAN FLY!!" She screamed into the ice crystal firmament. And indeed she could, with more considerable force than I could ever have imagined would present itself. Orgasaming all the way, over and over, she rocketed upward and upward. We were all fodder in her suddenly powerful wake.

I made my way to her breasts and looked up to her above me. I grasped either side of her head and pulled myself even closer. I possessed her mouth and although I should have been warning her to stop her insane head long charge into the void, it was not my most immediate concern. I was troubled by this, for suddenly I understood the suicidal abandon of human lust in all its glory. And yes, it is like nothing in the universe.

I possessed her mouth with my own once again. She groaned wantonly into my orifice. I controlled her head and she ground her breasts against me. We were ignited together. We were a hot piston of animal lust and desire and she wrapped her arms around me and dug her tongue deeply into my mouth, groaning and moaning the entire time. Our proximity to the her certain death within the frozen void was surprisingly of no concern to either of us. Death just might have been the ultimate way to finalize such frenzied and deranged physical communion.

I re-entered her sex and renewed my own shafting of her loins and she groaned again. We spun like a top as we rocked back and forth, rocketing higher and higher toward the void. The land below us, my shocked and terrified brothers beneath us who cried out for our discontinuance, were a distant after thought. They seemingly existed far, far away. Some other place. Some other time.

Her eyes were lidded in lustful abandon, as her finger nails dug deeply into my back, she mumbled something incoherently within the co-joined kiss of our mouths. What this was, I shall never know, for before I could even ponder, she came once again with a glorious explosion which forced us out of the atmosphere. We all went spinning and tossing and careening into the void with momentary loss of control. I, myself, was tossed away from her body with an unknown force, my throbbing penis jettisoned from her nether regions.