Starry Night Trance

Story Info
Alone in resthouse mansion, under a starry night.
1.1k words
4
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peering up at the clear summer night sky through chocolate colored eyes, Rico rests his head on his hands while laying down at the foot of the pool of his grandpa's rest house, head facing up and right leg partly folded up, he wonders about how small we really are. He pauses for a while "11 pm" he says as he looks at his watch, "Plenty of time to watch the night sky" he thinks as he continues to look on at the clear night sky, new moon shining, giving off a relaxing pale white glow over the whole compound.

The sound of the pool's waterfall creates a relaxing type of atmosphere. He sees his girlfriend Tarsha over on his right side stepping down the hard wood stairs leading from the terrace of the living room and down to the open pool area. Dressed in her night gown with nothing under to keep her from being the subject of peering eyes such as his own. She sits next to him and motions him to put his head on her lap which he gladly does after a while of having his head on the rough rocks of the poolside. She dips her legs into the water with the intent of having a midnight wade, water jets making ripples on the pool's surface, along with the falling water from the elevated part of the pool or to be more exact, the waterfall. She looks down on him with those crystal clear brown eyes "Beautiful, aren't they?" she says as she looks up at the stars in the clear night sky "Sure are" Rico replies with a smile on his face.

"Another hour, another few hours to be killed"

Rico says "Yup"

Tarsha replies, "Wanna do something to kill the time?"

Rico asks "Anything in mind?" comes the reply from Tarsha, "Nah" Rico says "I think I know what you want" Tarsha says with a smile on her face "Do you?" With that Tarsha moves down and gives Rico a deep kiss, he gladly obliges and goes along, since this is what he really wanted. He sits up, not breaking the deep passionate kiss and with that, they slowly strip each other of each other's clothing, him, slowly taking her nighty off, letting it slip slowly down her shoulders, exposing her fine breasts and curvaceous body, her, gracefully pulling down his boxers with one hand and letting it slip down his legs.

Words weren't needed; it was as if they knew each other's thoughts, each other's wants and needs, both slowly dipped into the pool's warm water, both void of any clothing, breaking the kiss, he moves slowly down her neck sending shivers up her body, continuing down to her right nipple her slowly taking it into his mouth, he sucks on it gently while running his tongue over the top and around the nipple. He notices her shiver, takes a moment, stops and asks "What's the matter?", "No, its nothing, don't stop go on" Tarsha replies.

"If you insist" Rico says with a naughty smile on his face. He takes the nipple back into his mouth, continuing with the tonguing of her nipple. He takes his free left hand and lifts it over to her left nipple; slowly he tweaks with it and feels it harden. Breathing hard, and resting her back on the side of the pool, he moves closer to her and sucks harder and plays with her nipple even more, he twists her left nipple softly, making her shudder with pleasure. He stops a moment, and looks into her eyes and takes a deep breath and goes under water to pleasure her now with her cunt, he moves over and pushes his tongue into her tight cunt, she gasps as she feels what's happening down there, he moves his tongue up and down her slit but never actually touching it hard enough for her to feel enough of it, teasing, he flicks his tongue in and out of her, she wants more so she pulls him out of the water, sits on the side of the pool, spreads her legs, and invites him in.

He moves over and dips his head down to do what she wants him to do. With her clitoral hood now retracted from all the excitement, he sees the pearl within the oyster, he takes his tongue and licks the under side of her clit, hearing her moan with ecstasy, he nibbles on her clit with his lips, slowly slipping a finger in her now wet cunt, moving it slowly up and down, making her writhe with pleasure and making her want some more, after a few minutes of that and with her on the verge of the Big O, he shapes his lips in to an O shape and begins to suck on her hard clit, as her orgasm falls upon her, her back arches, muscles tense and screaming on the top of her lungs, as she cums, he can taste her sweet juices flowing out of her slick wet African-American cunt.

Lost in a sea of pleasure and ecstasy, Tarsha's mind drifts off to sleep, not caring about the fact that she's in the pool with her lover, she knows that if she falls asleep he'll carry her over to the Jacuzzi and have a bath running for her by the time she wakes up. That would wake her up.

Body not moving, breath in quick successions, eyes closed, arms and legs relaxed, he notices her and sure enough he gets out of the pool and scoops her up into his arms and takes her inside the master's bedroom and there he walks into the bathroom carrying with him the most important person in his life. There, he lays her down into the Jacuzzi and turns on the whirlpool. After a few minutes of running the water, Tarsha finally wakes up to the sound crickets singing in the night through the full glass wall that separates the bathroom to the small bamboo garden outside. "You passed out" Rico says smiling "Guess I did" Tarsha replies looking him in the eye, "Won't you join me?" Tarsha asks motioning him to the Jacuzzi "Sure I will" Rico says climbing into the blue, heart shaped Jacuzzi. As he climbs into the tub, he takes a moment a looks through the full glass wall into the small bamboo garden, then dips himself in, "Ahhhhhhhhh" Rico says.

"You're real good in the pool" Tarsha says "Heh, thanks" Rico replies "Let's do it again in bed" Tarsha says "Anything for you, as soon as we're done here" Rico says "OK, I'm done" Tarsha says "Ok, Ok, Ok you win" Rico says shrugging.

To be continued...