Stars

Story Info
Couple enjoys deep lust in deepest Africa.
1.1k words
3.33
17.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

It is now about 6:30 in the morning and the Syrian sun rises over Damascus. I have been living here for a while now and have just met a woman her name is Anna. Neither of us is from this city. It seems rather fitting that we found kindred spirits within each other. As I rise from the bed, I notice Anna bringing me some breakfast, wearing a flower in her hair and that is about it. Therefore, we sat down and enjoyed our breakfast.

"Best you pack were going on a trip, to Africa," I said.

Going to Africa is something she had always wanted to do, as living in England had meant she never saw the sprawling plains of Africa and the animals at their most wild. I however grew up there and know the plains relatively well.

She was pleased and responded with a seductive grin and the words "When do we leave" ushered forth in a husky tone.

We got packing and I took our bags down to the car. She came down in a rather practical jeans and a t-shirt. We got in the car and I drove off. Work had lead to our paths crossing and now a holiday would bring them even closer. We get to the airport and get on the plane.

A few hours later, we decide to enter the bathroom for a quickie. She unzipped my pants and my cock fell out. She sucked it unbelievably well, lobbing my hard manhood into her mouth.

My balls started tingling and she knew what was coming but also knew she had to work a little to get the ending she and indeed myself were wanting. I shot load after load and she swallowed every bit of it.

After wiping what remained of me off her face, she stepped out and I followed a minute later. We took our seats and buckled up as we were about to land. She sipped back on some water with ice and I told her that she would never forget this trip.

We landed at Nairobi airport, hopped into a Land Rover, and set off into deepest Africa. After about two hours, we reached the campsite where just the two of us would be for the night. It was within a reserve and there were a few rather secluded luxury tents, ideally suited for our activities later on. She was asleep when we reached the preserve.

She had fallen asleep during the journey, probably conserving her energy for what was to come; I on the other was bursting with energy. So we first headed of on a game drive, as she had wanted to see more. Therefore, we went ahead saw all the majesty of the African wilderness, the wildebeest, springbok, zebra, lion, and cheetah all in the very heart of the wild. So we soon returned.

The sun slowly began to die over the horizon, the distinctive sounds of the wilds of Africa. Soon the stars will be out and under this African night sky. Her beautiful light caramel skin is enticing and inviting. I sit overlooking the wilds in front of me. The roars of lions in the distance echo under the clear night sky, which is scattered with stars shining bright without the city lights obscuring them.

Tonight we are star-crossed lovers in the depths of the wild under the African night sky. She walks to me and straddles me, wearing a white vest and a pair of short safari shorts. The moonlight smoothly shines and caresses her body whilst the eerie glow of the sun still lingered in the distance. As the heat of the day begins to die, the heat within our souls begins to smoulder and the passion is aroused between us. Here in the heart of Mother Nature our souls begin to intertwine before our bodies do the same.

I slowly slide her vest off and toss it into the tent, I then unbutton her shorts. Then she stands and slides them off. My clothes soon follow; we lay down on the ground that spawned the human race. Then slowly start to intertwine our bodies then we gyrate, twist, and turn. We soon start to sweat and keep going as we go for endurance tonight.

She gives my manhood another seeing to with her luscious lips and pierced tongue, which added a further dimension. I could feel the metal of her piercing as it slides up and down my shaft simply increasing the hardness of my penis. The sounds of the nocturnal wild still echo through the savannah but tonight the passionate moans of two lovers enter the fray and the all the wild knows it. There is more intuition in nature than is realised, tonight however we know it, and the entire savannah does as well.

She stands up and slides my penis into her awaiting and eager pussy. She then begins to rock back and forth and slide up and down slowly at first and the she begins to increase the tempo.

Her eyes remain fixed upon the moon as it dominates the skyline and is the light of the world as it were. I feel her pussy clench around my penis and it feels good; my balls slowly begin to build up tension. She knows this well, but I have much fuel in the tank. Her eyes glisten in the moonlight as she turns around to me to look me in the eye.

As she is facing me, our eyes locked together and we continue to gyrate and start to sweat. The spirit of nature itself is here and it intertwines with our own spirits. We are still at it, it has been two hours already and we are still going strong. The passion simply grows stronger and our inner fire is stronger and more powerful than ever before this transcends love. The sex we are giving each other is mesmerising and so good it is scandalous.

Life is about more than your status and job, it is this moment. I turn her over, we do it like the lions, and cheetahs of the wild with all we have going into this night. The ground is soft and the sand, which has been here since the super continent surrounds us.

The pace quickens as we reach climax. We go harder, faster, stronger, and louder. Then she lets go and coasts, while there in seemingly suspended animation climaxes her whole body vibrates and I feel like a shuttle launch. As I shoot my life source right into her and she loves it, moaning in sheer ecstasy. Then we lay down next to each other, naked, covered in each other's bodily fluids, exhausted, and satisfied.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers