Stars

Story Info
Final fling.
807 words
3.29
4.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like the night.

Out east of town, it is very easy to wander down some dirt roads late at night, until you find yourself surrounded by gently rolling hills and a sky like the deepest black velvet sprinkled with diamond dust. The only sounds are the rustle of the wind in the tall grasses and the yip of coyotes; sometimes the crunch of hooves over frosted ground.

Come find me standing on the crest of a hill, visible only by my silhouetted form blocking out the night sky, hair and cloak flying in the wind -maybe a glimpse of moonlight reflected in my eyes. Wordlessly, I leap down to you, twining my arms around your neck and kissing you deeply.

Abruptly ending the kiss, still not saying anything, I lead you up the hill, spreading my cloak out and indicating for you to sit down on it. I snuggle into you for warmth, and we lie back and watch the stars.

Soon, you notice my hand lightly stroking your leg, moving to the inside of your thigh, occasionally (intentionally) brushing the back of my hand over your crotch. After a few minutes of this, you grab my hand as it moves over your cock, which is starting to swell. You turn my hand around so it's palm-down and hold it so I can feel your cock growing beneath it.

I lean over and gently kiss your lips, then trace them lightly with my tongue before gently nipping them. My hand, still in your grasp, squeezes the bulge in your jeans rhythmically.I nip, kiss, and lick along the line of your jaw and down your neck, coming to a rest where your neck meets your shoulder. Breaking my hand free, I run it up under your shirt to trace lines across your stomach, up and down your chest (ruffling and playing with your chest hair), flicking and lightly pinching your nipples. You pull me in close to you and start kissing me, softly at first and then becoming deeper and more intense.

You slide a hand up between my legs, feeling my heat as I grind against you. I whimper softly against your mouth; I want to feel you against me and in me. I sit up a bit, still leaning into you and kissing you, and slowly start to undress you. I want to see all of you in your glorious nakedness; I want to fill my vision with the sight of your naked body bathed in moon and starlight. I whisper, "I want to see you", and you start assisting me in removing your clothes.

Once free, you then start slowly stripping me down, taking the time to fondle and caress my body until I am standing naked in front of you, hair blowing wildly in the night breezes. You bend down to kiss me again, running your hands over me as I likewise feel and fondle you. We lie down together on my cloak, no longer watching the night sky but deeply engrossed in each other, licking and sucking and touching as we learn each others' bodies. I take your cock in my mouth, circling the head and sliding down the shaft until my nose is nestled against you; breathing in your clean male scent before working my way back to the tip. You have one hand wrapped in my hair and are exploring me with the other, tickling and pinching and plunging. You feel me moan against your cock, then you raise my head to your lips to kiss me.

I rearrange myself so that I am hovering over you, and slither my way up until I am poised to impale myself on you; easing you between my legs, slowly engulfing the length and girth of you until we are fitted together. I start to rock against you, lifting myself almost completely off until quickly sliding back down; you thrusting up to meet me while you fondle my tits, You slide your hands down to my hips; then, still joined most intimately, you flip me to my back so I can see you above we, stars twinkling around your head as you gaze upon me, locking eyes as you thrust slowly into me, before lowering your head so that our tongues meet, sucking at each other, laying lightly against each other, reveling in the feel of the cool air on our bodies as we generate our own heat, rocking and thrusting in rhythm until we cry out as one, you explode into me as I grind and cum against you. Panting, you rest your body lightly against mine as I clasp you fiercely with both arms and legs, before you roll off to cuddle beside me a while. We are back to watching stars before we silently dress and part.

I'll miss you.