Stars for Eyes

Story Info
Romance and my soon-to-be stepbrother.
1.3k words
4.18
33.5k
25
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas and I sat on the cold park bench, the snow scattering around us in chaotic little patterns. We talked about the past few months, when his dad and my mother got together, and he and Thomas had both moved into our home.

It wasn't fair.

I guarantee I have fallen for Thomas a lot harder than my mother ever could for his dad, James. The only redeeming thing I could think of was the fact that she never had the best track record with men. She "loved," and she left. For once, that gave me hope.

"Jenna? Hey, you okay?"

I snapped back into reality as his piercing blue stars for eyes stared at me through his glasses.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just distracted, sorry."

I couldn't take my eyes off him. The way the snow landed in his shoulder-length black hair. If there is such a thing as a beautiful guy, Thomas was it.

"Do you think we should head back? Our parents probably think we ran away or something."

He smiled and off we walked, our feet crushing the snow-covered leaves, each dead, decaying step taking us closer to home. Exactly where I didn't want to be. He told me all about the town in Florida they had moved from years ago, and its endless summers. We talked about how we had both just graduated high school a year ago, and where life would take us.

"I don't honestly know if I'll stay in Maine or not, I don't exactly have a reason."

It was the truth. My mother was the only family I had and let's face it, she was never mother of the year.

"Oh. Ya know, I have a reason."

He blurted the words out like he was scared of something. I turned around on the leafy path to face him and ask what was wrong, and before I knew it, his lips were on mine and his fingers were tangled into my long midnight black hair. God I adore everything about him, I couldn't believe it was happening. His tongue caressed mine gently as I pulled him close to me. When we finally pulled away, his icy hand rested on my rosy cheek.

"I want you Jenna. And I think you want me too. I swear we can make this work somehow, we just have to keep it quiet."

And with that, our beautiful storm of a relationship began.

...

"Kate, is everything packed up?"

James could be so impatient. A trait I'm happy didn't get passed on to Thomas. He and my mom were finally leaving for their mini-vacation in Florida, leaving Thomas and I at home by ourselves for a few days. And since it had been three months since that snowy night, needless to say we had been counting down the days.

They finally said goodbye and left, and here we were. Thomas and I were finally completely alone. I decided to go get a few things cleaned up in my room and touch up my hair and makeup for whatever we were getting into tonight. I also decided to change into a short little low-cut black dress. I couldn't wait to see what he thought.

I walked out of my room to see Thomas laying on the couch. So many times I had seen him lying there wishing I could at least lay with him, and now I could do even more. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Hey sweetie, you look gorgeous."

He smiled and sat up, his full attention on me. I took advantage of it and sat on his lap, kissing him passionately. His breath grew deep and ragged, and I could tell he wanted more. I stood up and smiled at him, grabbing his hand and led him to my room.

He took the lead from there and laid me back onto my bed, kissing my neck and pulling at the neckline of my dress to expose more of my breasts. I unbuttoned his shirt quickly and threw it to the floor as he ran his hand up my thigh. It was already wet from my juices, and I noticed him pause and smile. He grabbed at my lacy panties and slid them slowly down my legs and tossed them over the side of the bed. He pulled me up just long enough to get my dress off over my head and throw it over his shoulder. I arched my back and pushed my naked breasts out and he took one into his hand and pushed me back down with the other hand. We kissed hard, our lips tearing against each other as I stripped him of his pants and boxers. He slid his hand down again and this time, went straight to my clit. I moaned loudly as he worked it gently at first, then with more force. Right as I was building up to an orgasm, he stopped and plunged two fingers into my tight hole.

"Oh god, Thomas!"

I screamed and he smiled, sucking one of my erect nipples. He finger fucked me slowly, sliding them in as deep as they would go, and I savored every moment he pleasured me. I reached for his cock and started stroking him, his moans almost sending me over the edge. He leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Tell me what to do baby."

The words alone sent a chill down my arched spine.

"I want you inside me Thomas. I want you to make love to me."

He kissed my shoulder gently and pulled his fingers out of my soaked pussy, pushing my legs open. He slid on top of me and teased the opening between my legs with his giant cock.

"Thomas please! Please fuck me!"

That was all he needed to hear. He slipped the head of his penis into me and I let out an involuntary moan. He pulled it in and out, teasing me until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled his hips in to me and his cock slid into my hole as deep as it would go, filling me up. He gasped and kissed me harder than ever before, pulling at my hair while his long dick thrusted over and over into my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could get a better angle and guided his rough hand down to my clit. He teased, pinched, and rubbed me until I was sure I would explode. His finger on my clit and his cock in my pussy was pure ecstasy. I moaned and screamed his name not able to help it at all.

"Oh god Jenna I'm gonna cum!"

His words cutting through his ragged breathing sent me to the point of no return. Both our bodies shook as we cried out in pure pleasure. His cum shot up into my petite frame, filling my body as I rubbed my breasts for him. He stared down at me, spurt after spurt of his juices shooting into my pussy.

When we finally calmed down, he laid next to me and kissed me gently.

"How ya feeling, sweetheart?"

God how do I even answer that?!

"Great. And god that was perfect, babe."

"I know. I'm going to go start dinner, okay?"

I could definitely go for some food. I watched him put his clothes on and walk to the kitchen, playfully blowing me a kiss on his way out the bedroom door. I got out of bed and put my slinky little black dress back on. I started my way out the door, and smiled to myself as I felt a stream of his cum slip down my leg.

I don't know what the future holds for us or our parents, but for him, I'm more than willing to wait and see.