Stars Hollow: Forbidden Scenes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you continue to stroke it, you can feel the blood pumping through it; you lick your lips, you want to put it in your mouth so badly you're starting to drool." Lorelei whispers as she continues to massage Paris' breasts.

"You guide the fat shaft to your mouth, but as the big mushroom tip bumps against your upper lip, you realize that you haven't opened your mouth wide enough; so you open up a little more and take it in." Lorelei says, letting go of Paris' left boob and sliding that hand down over her smooth belly, down to her crotch. Playing absentmindedly with her chopsticks, Rory lustfully stares at her mother and her best friend.

"Your lips are only halfway down the massive shaft when you feel its tip against the back of your throat; unable to take anymore of it, you gently begin to bob your head back and forth, each time taking it as far as you can." Lorelei whispers, as she unbuttons Paris' jeans and pulls down the zipper, reaching inside.

"You can feel every beat and every contraction its powerful muscles make and it's making your mouth water." Lorelei continues as her left hand slips into Paris' white cotton panties and quickly finds her slit.

"Your pussy is getting moist just thinking of feeling that big thing inside of you." Lorelei says as she finds Paris' clitoris and begins to stimulate her by frantically moving her fingers from side to side.

"After a little while you suddenly feel a salty fluid coating your tongue; at first you think it's all over, but then you're relieved as you realize that it was only a little precum." Lorelei whispers, slowly pushing two fingers into Paris' entrance while placing her right hand on her upper right arm, holding her tight as the young woman's body starts shuddering and shaking out of lust and pleasure.

"So, properly motivated, you start to suck a little harder, eager to get a taste of the real deal." Lorelei continues, thrusting her fingers in and out of Paris' pussy. Rory, still holding her chopsticks in her right hand, puts her left hand on her crotch and begins massaging clit through her jeans. As this effort quickly proves too unsatisfying, she squeezes her hand between the waistband of her jeans and her skin and into her panties, fluently finding her pleasure button.

"You suck and you suck, harder and faster, desperate to taste it..." Lorelei groans, as she's starting to feel the effect of her story herself. Rory meanwhile drops her chopsticks on the table and uses her now free hand to unbutton and unzip her jeans, providing her stroking hand with more room to maneuver.

"Your pussy starts tingling and you can feel yourself getting wet as the moment is almost there." Lorelei pants, as she clenches her legs shut, desperate for some relief herself. Sounds of Paris moaning and panting fill the room, as Rory closes her eyes – trying to picture herself in the scene her mother is so comprehensively describing – as her fingers feverishly wriggle their way inside of her warm, wet opening.

"And then finally there it is..." Lorelei groans, motivated by her own excitement to bring the story to a close.

"... a powerful squirt of gooey, warm cum splatters against the back of your throat as he convulses wildly in your mouth." Lorelei whispers, as her fingers go into a frenzy in Paris' snatch, triggering a massive and violent orgasm from the blonde. Rory's body gently starts snaking and twisting as her fingers are really starting to hit the spot, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body.

"While your brain is processing the salty - slightly bitter – taste, he squirts again and again, promptly filling your mouth..." Lorelei continues, somewhat raising her voice to top all the commotion Paris is making by blatantly squealing and banging her fists on the table with every pleasure spasm she suffers.

"After about ten seconds your mouth is so full, that cum starts oozing out." Lorelei grunts, uncomfortably horny now. While her skilled fingers continue to push Paris deeper into orgasmic bliss, her lustful eyes wander up and down her daughter's body, savoring every sensual curve it makes.

When the doorbell rings, Rory opens her eyes and – noticing that her mother is eyeing her – smiles. Paris, feeling Lorelei's fingers pulling out of her, whimpers in protest as she's not completely satisfied yet.

"Now you're in the right frame of mind; go get him Paris!" Lorelei whispers, as gets up and walks up to Rory, briefly stopping to wipe her wet fingers on her daughter's already cum-stained dark green sweater, before buttoning up her jeans and heading for the front door.

Rory, fleetingly looking at the new stain on her sweater, feels her pussy contracting and closes her eyes as she tries to regain control over her emotions – her lust in particular. Paris, still nervous – but emboldened by the lingering effect of her orgasm and her desire to have another, more powerful, one – gets up and after making herself presentable again, hurries towards the hallway where Lorelei is just letting the young man in.

Lorelei:"Paris, Paulo... Paulo, Paris!"

Paris, anxious to get the initial awkwardness over with, starts to strip – only momentarily inhibited by Lorelei's presence – and then presses her naked body against Paulo's, clumsily massaging his crotch. Slowly she sinks to her knees and unbuttons his pants, takes out his half hard cock and enthusiastically puts the tip of it in her impatient mouth.

"You kids can take it from here." Lorelei says, taking the beverages and walking back to the kitchen.

Rory, having wiped her fingers on one of the paper napkins, sits down and takes a large bite out of a slice of pizza and looks at her mom walking by. After putting the soda's in the fridge, Lorelei sits down across from her daughter and uses her chopsticks to take a mouthful of Chinese food.

"So, had a lot of fun in Paris?" Rory smirks.

Lorelei opens her mouth wide, feigning outrage, as she looks at Rory and asks, barely able to hide her amusement:"How long have you been holding that one in?"

"Only a couple of minutes." Rory replies, grinning.

Both of them are momentarily distracted as they hear whimpering and moaning coming from the hallway, followed by some deep manly roars from Paulo.

Rory:"They sure didn't waste any time."

Lorelei:"It's Paris. What did you expect? She's probably timing the guy."

Rory smiles, but it's obvious that most of her attention is going out to Paris' moaning.

Lorelei:"I wouldn't be surprised if she made him fill in a questionnaire afterwards."

The two of them just sit there, staring at their plates while the noises coming from the hallway are getting increasingly more obscene: lewd slapping sounds as their bodies smash into one another, Paris squealing at the top of her lunges...

Mother and daughter try their best to keep a basic dinner etiquette going, but suddenly Rory cracks, jumps up and says:"If you'll excuse me!" She heads for her room, pulls her stained sweater over her head and stuffs her right hand down her jeans, before swinging the door closed behind her.

"Sure." Lorelei redundantly replies, as she reclines in her chair – now alone in the room – and closes her eyes as her left hand starts unbuttoning her blouse, while her right hand slides down to her crotch.

*fade to black and end credits*

Hopefully this story hasn't ruined the Gilmore Girls for you... and even if it did: all feedback is welcome!

I am not sure whether to make a series out of this or not: let me know what you guys (and girls) think!

12