Starstruck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what was coming, and I longed for it; I gripped the headboard tightly with my fingers, biting my lip and closing my eyes, waiting for the ravishing to begin. Kathy began slowly, sensuously running her hands over my ass, up my back and then back again several times. She then reached up and gripped my shoulders as she worked the tip of the massive cock into my hot, wet cunt. I let out a soft whimper of desire as she penetrated me while she whispered soft words of encouragement in my ear. Slowly and skillfully Kathy would thrust, then withdrawal a bit allowing my juices to coat the long shaft until almost the entire monster was inside of me. Mounting me like a beast, she began to thrust and hump, grinding her pelvis against my ass as the massive plastic cock pumped within me. Grabbing a fistful of my hair with each hand, she pulled my head back as I moaned in ecstasy.

Kathy's glorious pounding abruptly stopped and I heard the sound of keys scraping in the hotel door. I instinctively panicked and dove for the covers, but Kathy pulled my hair like reins, controlling me like a skilled rider calming a spooked horse. I looked over my shoulder with panicked eyes to see Mark closing the door behind him.

"Lucy, I'm home!" He said, doing a Ricky Ricardo impersonation. "What's for dinner sweetie?" He added with a grin.

"Fresh young brunette!" Kathy responded cheerfully as she mischievously thrust another few inches of the black dildo into my pussy.

I groaned with ecstasy at the sudden assault, which took my mind off of worrying about what Mark thought about seeing his girlfriend fucking another woman in his hotel bed. I soon saw that my concern was ill placed, as he definitely seemed to be enjoying the show.

"I see you ladies have become acquainted." Mark said, a huge grin crossing his face as he walked towards a comfortable chair by the bed. "Please don't stop on my account!" He continued, sprawling on the chair and helping himself to a sip of Wild Turkey.

Kathy began to fuck me again, sensuously and with exaggerated motions, clearly designed for Mark's entertainment. I never felt such conflicting emotions before; so used, but so desired. So enslaved, yet so liberated. So slutty, yet so sexy. As Kathy penetrated me from behind, I braced myself on hands and knees looking deep into Mark's eyes with longing. His gaze met mine and his left hand absentmindedly began to stroke a large bulge that had appeared in his jeans.

"Unless I'm very much mistaken darling," Kathy said, "I do believe Susie wants to suck your cock."

Mark sighed as he rose up out of the chair. "Damn, it's good to be me!" He said with a smile, as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, revealing a pink swollen cock easily 7 inches long and mouth wateringly thick. After removing his boots, Mark stood at the edge of the bed with his engorged member inches from my face. I could clearly see a shiny trail of pre-cum smeared across his shining head, which made my mouth water even more. Kathy maneuvered me into position, and I took the tip of Mark's glistening cock into my mouth, gently and slowly massaging it with my lips and tongue the way that Kathy and I had just practiced. I then swallowed almost all of his manhood as Kathy rammed me to the hilt with her strap on.

I had never known such sensual pleasure even existed before, much less experienced it for myself. I close my eyes and fell into a mechanical motion as I made love to Mark's cock with my lips while Kathy fucked me from behind. Each time Kate withdrew, I lavished attention on the head of Mark's cock with my lips and tongue. Each time she thrusted, I swallowed as much of his organ as I could handle. I desperately tried to keep from coming myself, wanting to get Mark off first, but Kathy was unrelenting and I soon collapsed as another orgasm gripped me, leaving Mark's bright red cock dangling unattended.

Kathy quickly sprang into action, withdrawing her black phallus from my exhausted pussy while pulling my shoulders back, laying me on the bed facing the ceiling. Reaching over me she grabbed Mark's throbbing cock and began to stroke him quickly. Looking up as my senses returned, I saw Mark's face contorting as he neared climax, then suddenly relax as thick ropes of cum shot out of his pulsing member, splashing hotly on my tits.

His first load shot, Mark collapsed back into the padded chair breathing heavily as he watched Kathy's next move. Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she leaned down and began to lick and suck his semen off of my tits, pausing from time to time to share a mouthful of his salty cum with me in a kiss. It was so erotic I soon found myself squirming in a passionate embrace with her, instinctively humping her thigh. Sitting up, Kathy raised my right leg over her left shoulder and began vigorously grinding our pussies together as Mark watched with a look of lustful fascination.

Gasping for breath and whimpering with desire, I matched Kathy's pace as she rode me to another blinding orgasm. Kathy came with me this time, collapsing on top of me and moaning loudly as her abdominals spasmed. We lay together on the bed kissing and caressing as our strength returned. Our lustful display had the desired effect on Mark, who was once again sporting a massive erection. He stood beside the bed caressing us with his eyes, his lean, toned body tense and alive with anticipation.

As Kathy and I turned towards him, cuddling and smiling, he grinned and slowly climbed on the bed, moving with catlike grace. He exchanged a deep passionate kiss with Kathy, then his strong lips met mine. I moaned softly, surrendering to him as his powerful tongue invaded my mouth, savoring his taste and masculine scent. I felt his weight shift onto me as he lowered his body against mine, his arms surrounding me in a strong but gentle embrace. I heard the sound of paper ripping followed by the unmistakable smell of latex; I glanced down to see Kathy fixing a condom over Mark's cock as she grinned and gave me a wink.

I smiled back at Kathy, still hardly able to believe what was happening as her boyfriend kissed my breasts and gently explored me with his hands. She moved around to the head of the bed and ran her fingers through my hair, tenderly massaging my scalp comfortingly as Mark positioned himself between my legs and gently probed my dripping pussy with the tip of his cock. I closed my eyes and sighed. I had never felt so adored.

As Mark leaned in to kiss me, I put my arms around his strong muscular neck, bracing myself. As he deepened the kiss, his hips rode forward driving his hot, rigid cock deep into me, causing me to quiver uncontrollably for a few seconds. I wrapped my legs around his firm ass and pulled him into me, keeping pace with his gentle thrusts. Taking his time, he filled me completely with slow gentle pulses that set me gasping. Rising up on his arms, Mark leaned towards Kathy and they exchanged a long passionate kiss as he continued to fuck me with deep, powerful strokes. Mark and Kathy broke their kiss, and Mark looked down at me, staring deep into my eyes. I reached up and dug my fingers into his back as his pace quickened. Pumping me fast and hard, he knocked little gasps out of me with each thrust. Lost in bliss, I could hardly believe my dream had come true - and then some! I didn't want it to end, but eventually a climax hit me so hard I blacked out, waking up in Marks's arms as he soothed and caressed me.

Lost in a blissful delirium, the rest of the night passed in a blur of soft flesh, gentle kisses and warm caresses. I soon found myself in that wonderful and warm place, between dreaming and wakefulness. After about thirty minutes of cuddling Mark fell fast asleep, leaving Kathy and I snuggling sleepily in each other's arms.

"So Susie," Kathy asked quietly, "We have 6 more gigs on this tour. How would you like to come with us to California?"