Starstruck - Conclusion

Story Info
Two years from now.
690 words
4.7
27.6k
18

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conclusion:

Two years later

Sam was sitting under a tall oak tree, sketching a family of bears down in the valley below. She loved Alaska, with its rugged wilderness and beautiful wildlife. In the last year, Sam had become a well known artist. Although at the start she did a lot of commission work, Sam was now known well enough to paint and sketch what she wanted. At the moment she was going through a wildlife phase and was doing a series of sketches of Alaskan wildlife. Hearing footsteps behind her, Sam turned and saw Chase walk up to her. Sitting behind her, he wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on top of hers, sighing. Filming had been tough today, and he had more than a few bruises with the stunts he had to do.

"How's the sketch coming along sweetheart?"

"It's going well. I think I have enough rough sketches to start my main one."

"Are you coming back to the trailer soon?"

"Yeah, I'm beat."

Chase got up and grabbed Sam's hand pulling her up behind him. "You're beat. You haven't spent all day getting thrown off a horse."

"Hey, you're the one who insisted on doing most of your own stunts. And anyway, if you would listen to your stunt instructor properly then you wouldn't be having as many problems now would you."

"Can I help it if my instructor happens to be the sexiest woman in the world.."

"Flattery will always get you everywhere you know. If you want, I'll do some more training with you tomorrow." Sam was training Chase with Warrior for the horse riding stunts he had to do in the film. Although Sam hadn't even thought about it before, she realised that she was perfectly capable of training Chase herself after watching him with one of the stunt men. It was probably better for Chase as well. Sam was bossier. "After all, I can't have you all black and blue. I'll miss out on my fun. Now you go back to the trailer. I'm going to say goodnight to Warrior before I come in."

Chase grinned at her, knowing what type of 'fun' Sam was talking about. "Good. Don't take too long. I have a surprise for you."

"What kind of surprise?"

Chase laughed and kissed Sam quickly on the lips. "If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise. Now hurry up so you can come back quicker."

Sam stuck out her tongue and ran towards the make shift stables. After saying goodnight to Warrior, Sam headed back to Chase, back home.

Now what had happened in the past two years you might ask. Well, Sam was awarded a full scholarship to her university of choice, allowing her to finally be free of her parents grasp. However, she declined. Sam had no desire to go to university now. Before she had wanted to go so she could talk to people who actually listened to her, so she could meet people who would love and respect her for who she was as a person, not for her money. And Chase already did all that. Sam loved Chase more than anything in this world and knew he loved her just as much, if not more in return.

Chase took her away from her parents and the world she hated. Instead, he bought her into a world where people trusted and loved and respected. Since then, Sam had followed Chase around the world while he started in his movies. She now had a proper family, not only in Chase, but in all the crew and actors who worked on the movie. During the days while Chase was away, Sam would paint and sketch and help with the horses, but at night, Sam and Chase were totally devoted to each other. Although Sam had never intended it to happen, she had indeed become star struck, but in the best possible way. Oh and by the way. That surprise Chase has planned for Sam tonight. He's going to propose. I think you and I both know what Sam's answer will be.