Starsucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

Cedric stood there, breathing hard, looking down at me as I sucked his cock clean, swirling my tongue over him, sucking those last drops of cum as they emerged, tasting them, rolling them across my tongue, savoring them. Swallowing them. Swallowing again and again, licking my lips clean after I slid my mouth from him. Watching him fumble with his cock, ease himself back inside his jeans, zip himself back up.

Kneeling there, breathing hard, smiling up at him.

"Like your Grande, Ching-Ching?" he gasped.

"Simply Delicious," I gasped myself, still touching myself as I licked my lips. Wanting him to touch me. "Seemed more like a Venti to me, though."

He grinned, reached down, took my hands; helped me stand on legs that were trembling. "As long as you enjoyed."

"Oh, I did," I breathed. "I'd like another one of those."

"Me too," he smiled and if there hadn't been customers, I just knew he'd have kissed me there and then.

"What're you doing after we close?" I asked him. I could see myself in the mirror, face flushed. Excited. God, was that cum on my chin? It was. How'd that get there? I thought I'd swallowed everything. Wiping it up with my fingertip, I licked my finger clean. Oh yeah, he tasted way better than cappuccino. Yummy.

"Uhhh." Cedric stuttered for just a second, his eyes eating me up. He was breathing hard too. Gosh, I wonder why? "Say, Ching-Ching, I was wondering if you'd like to, you know, maybe hang out at my place after work tonight? It's close by."

"Ohhhh, Cedric," I smiled. Licked my lips. Tasting him all over again. "That sounds like fun. Sure, I'd love to." Blushing. "Maybe you'd like to eat Chinese tonight." God, I'd never said that to anyone. I'd always wanted my boyfriend to do that but he never had. Cedric though? Would he get it? He looked like he might and I hoped he would. My panties were soaked through just thinking about it and about what I'd just said.

That slow smile spread across his face. "Oh yeah, I'd love to eat Chinese tonight, Ching-Ching."

I smiled, trying desperately not to squeeze my legs together like I wanted to because if I did, I was sure I'd climax right there and then. Hey, maybe working at Starsucks wasn't quite so sucky after all. I was pretty sure now that those fantasies about Cedric, well, they were gonna be more than fantasies. Actually, I was convinced they were gonna be more.

"Hey, either one of you two lovebirds got time to make a coffee? Pick of the day, Venti, when you're quite ready back there."

Shit. Customers. Always in the way when you had something going on. Then again, I'd just sucked back my very own Pick of the Day, Venti, complete with extra cream, and it'd been, like, totally yummy. Loved every mouthful. Simply delicious. Oh well, back to work now, I guess. There was tonight to look forward to, after all.

"Coming up right away, Sir. Would you like anything else with that?" Smiling happily.

Jesus, that old dude even smiled back. An amused smile. Wonders never cease. Behind me, Cedric was whistling happily. I felt like whistling myself. Me, I couldn't wait for that Venti I was gonna get all for myself tonight. I was going to have to wait until then, though. Guess it was like my Mom said, sometimes you gotta wait before you get what you want.

Waiting sucked, coz, well, I wanted it now. But okay, I gotta say it. Despite having to wait for Cedric to give me his Venti, there was eating Chinese to look forward to as well.

Oh yeah! And tomorrow, I was sure there was gonna be another little problem down here that needed fixing. And when it did, I was getting back down here on my knees and I was gonna suck back another simply delicious Venti.

I was officially so enjoying working here at Starsucks.

* * *

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers
12