Start at the Feet

Story Info
Couple savors foot fetish fun.
821 words
4.26
25k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea had been with him for several weeks. She'd mentioned once or twice that the thought of having attention paid to her feet was something that turned her on. It was something new to him and he had decided to find out for himself. After a bit of thought and some careful preparation he was ready to try. Friday would be the perfect time.

She arrived home after a long day at work. Office issues and rush hour traffic had left her tired and a bit irritable. He met her with a hug and kiss, saying he'd erase the cares of the outside world.

He led her to the bedroom and had her trade work clothes for only a warm, terry cloth robe. He put on some light jazz and had her sit in the small rocker. Telling her to close her eyes and enjoy the music for a moment, he disappeared toward the bathroom. She sat there, enjoying the warmth of the robe and let the music do its work in relaxing her. She wondered what it was he had in mind but trusted her lover enough to know it would be something fun.

He soon returned with two basins of water and a couple big, soft towels. With a smile he placed one basin in front of the rocker and told her to place her feet inside. She did so and felt the warm water cover her feet and ankles. Taking a bar of cherry oatmeal soap, he lathered up one foot, making sure to get between and under the toes, around the heel, and up the back of her leg a bit. He repeated this on the other foot, using slow, deliberate motions giving the impression there was all the time in the world. It would be fine with her if he took that much time. She thought it was a wonderful thing for him to do prior to their customary love- making.

Next came a through brushing with a soft loofa. He even washed between her toes. She giggled when it tickled a bit but enjoyed the sensation. It had never occurred to her that simply washing could feel so good on the feet. He moved the first basin aside and positioned the second, using the warm water to rinse her clean. Then he carefully dried her feet, the towel embracing her with warmth.

He now took her by the hand and led her to the bed. Gently easing her down, he positioned her so that her feet hung just off the edge. Assuming he would now make love to her, she was surprised when he knelt by the bed and started massaging her feet. His strong hands tenderly rubbed the flesh.... the heel, the sole, the fleshy part of the toes. First one foot, then the other, taking his time and seemingly relishing his task. It felt like a back rub, something that you'd like to have last for hours.

When he switched to using his mouth she was hit by the realization of his true intentions. He meant to totally pleasure her through her feet and the thought sent a thrill pulsing up and down her body. She realized a casual mention of something she found erotic was turning into reality. That he'd cared enough to do this turned her on even more.

He kept alternating feet, kissing them as he would her neck or breasts. She took stock of her body, realizing that she had goose bumps and that her nipples had stood up as if trying to see where the stimulus was coming from. Further down, the moistness that had been gathering started to flow as drops of clear nectar oozing from her.

No one had ever done this for her and she felt oddly virginal, about to enjoy pleasure for the first time. It was uncharted territory and that alone made it more exciting. She gave in to the feelings in both her feet and between her legs.

When he started sucking her toes she knew control would slip away and she willingly bade it farewell. Starting with the little toe, alternating feet with each toe, he sucked each as she would suck his cock. Sometimes he lightly licked or teased, other times he sucked. Reaching the big toe on the second foot he sucked hard, almost as if he thought he could suck the juice from her pussy. Much to her amazement, he did exactly that. The sucking sensation ran straight up her legs and seemed to swirl around her now dripping pussy. When the orgasm hit it took both a bit by surprise. He placed her feet on his chest and held them, in the same way he usually drew her close after making love. A low chuckle escaped his lips. He was very pleased with himself. The slick testimony between her legs said she was as well.