Start of the Plan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

The last words were said softly but Kirsten still heard them, still obeyed them. Together, Bianca and Kirsten came, each one's eyes still locked on the other's, each drinking in the sight of her partner at the height of pleasure... and the depths of obedience.

-------------------------------------------------

Mesmeri watched as the two writhed in orgasm. The show was quite a turn-on, and she made a promise then and there to recreate the scenario as soon as these two were completely hers.

Pulling out the brainwave-scanner she'd set up out of sight, she took a look at the display. 'Looks like the test went well.' Mesmeri scrolled back a little. 'Hmm, a little too well it seems. Have to remember to tell Sparkler to dial it back in the future. We don't want to fry the brains of my future slaves, after all. That would make them useless!'

She glanced at the panting Slave X beside her. Her slave's face dripped with sweat and her body was shaking in exhaustion. Keeping a complex lightshow like that going had been very taxing, but she'd held on for her Mistress.

Risking her new acquisition like this was chancy, but Mesmeri really wanted a few people inside law-enforcement, and this way she had plausible deniability. Even if something hadn't gone right, the officers would blame Sparkler who could very easily prove she wasn't in Bay City at the time at all. She had been on vacation and had the witnesses to confirm her alibi.

'Not that these two will suspect anything,' Mesmeri concluded. 'The scanner clearly shows they have accepted my words. And with Natasha, dressed up remarkably similar to Sparkler, asking for their help with her bike once they are dressed there will be no lingering questions within them. Not at first, anyway. Yes, they would write it off as a simple case of mistaken identity. They do look alike with the helmet on.'

And Slave X had carried out this task without hesitation. Mesmeri nodded to herself. Yes, it was time. "Time to go. You did very well Slave X. You have earned your new designation as Emily. And a new mission. But we will talk about that back at my place. After we've both put on something less confining."

Emily's face lit up, but there was no spark of recognition at the name. "I will obey."

THE END

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers
12