Start of the Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie starts her new job.
6.7k words
4.66
30k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
711 Followers

Part Time Helper

Those first two days with the Walkers that I told you about in Part 2 were incredible. When they came home early and caught me wearing Mrs. Walker's lingerie and jerking off on their bed it changed my life. Mrs. Walker dressed me up in frilly, girly clothes, did my makeup, and then I had sex with both of them in every way imaginable. After that they hired me for the rest of the summer to do odd jobs around the house, before I went off to college. Here's how it started:

* * * * *

The next morning I arrived at the Walkers' house about 8:30, just as Mr. Walker was heading out for work.

"This is so exciting!" Mrs. Walker squealed, giving me a hug. "I'm going to love having a helper around the house."

"See you later, ladies!" Mr. Walker called as he pulled out of the driveway. "Have a great day!"

Mrs. Walker hugged me even tighter, then stepped back and looked at me in my shorts and t-shirt. "This outfit won't do at all," she declared, shaking her head and frowning. "Let's go upstairs and get you dressed."

She pulled me into the house and I followed her up the stairs into her bedroom, not even having a chance to speak. She pulled a few different outfits from her closet, holding them against me and thinking for a moment, then finally decided to dress me in a bathing suit. "We can hang out by the pool like a couple of hot babes," she snickered.

First she had me bathe and shave everywhere below my neck, then she rinsed me with a hair-removal crème to give me skin "like a little girl," as she put it. I couldn't believe how smooth I was.

She had me step into the bikini bottoms then guided my arms through the straps and clipped it in the back. She slid the breast forms in and smoothed the edges over with makeup, making them look completely real, as if I had C-cup cleavage rising from my perfectly smooth skin. When I looked down I saw beautiful, firm, natural-looking breasts capped by hard nipples poking out against the sheer white fabric of my bikini top. It gave me the chills.

My hair was long back then and she went to work on it, giving me braids to make me look "like a cute little thing," and then doing my makeup to bring out "just a hint of the bad girl inside me," as she said.

She did my nails and toes in peach nail polish and gave me lipstick to match. She studied my face in the mirror, admiring her work. "One thing's missing," she said with a frown, then got some kind of metal tool out of her drawer.

"What's that?" I asked, but she just shushed me and clipped it onto my left ear and squeezed. I felt a little pinch, then she did it to my right and before I could say anything I saw from my reflection in the mirror that I had two diamond studs gleaming in my now-pierced earlobes.

I couldn't believe how right the studs looked with my makeup and braids, but I immediately got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Mrs. Walker," I protested meekly, "what will ---"

"Oh, just relax," she interjected. "Lots of guys have earrings now - no one will even ask." She smiled, then leaned down to whisper in my ear, "after a few days we'll give you some nice, sexy silver hoops - they'll look great in your ears while you're sucking cock . . ."

The mental image of me on my knees, with big earrings bobbing back and forth as I sucked on a hard cock gave me the chills. Wow, I thought, she knows me better than I know myself.

She added the customary silver bangles on both wrists, then had me put on a tiny white bikini. "But what about tan lines?" I protested again as she slipped the breast forms in.

"Relax, baby, relax," she said, "you can sit under the umbrella. You look good in white, you know," she added, giving me a wink.

Finally, when I was all dressed and met her approval, she looked at her phone. "OK," she said, "I've got to go out and run some errands. We're supposed to get a package from UPS today that we have to sign for, so make sure you're within earshot if he comes. I'll be back in about an hour."

"Wait!" I screamed, "you want me to answer the door like this?"

"Katie!" she snapped, a little angrier this time. "I told you - relax!" She took my chin in her hands and squeezed it, bringing her face right against mine. She spoke to me a firm, threatening whisper, "You better get a grip on the situation here, sweetie - I am your master now, your boss. Understand? I will tell you what to do, and you will do as I say!!"

She hadn't scolded me like this before, and it scared me. Thinking about the video on Mr. Walker's iPhone I nodded meekly, submitting to her will, and she immediately lightened up. "And besides," she said with a chuckle, "He's just the UPS guy - and you look great - own it!"

"Oh, and one more thing," she added, as she clipped a silver chain with a pendant around my neck. "From now on you're going to wear this while you're with us. No argument!" I nodded again. Actually, it made me feel even more sexy to have the pendent dangling in my fake cleavage in the white bikini top.

"Anyway," she continued, "we're expecting an important package and Mr. Walker will be pissed if it's not delivered today, so make sure you're here for it. Be back soon!" And with that she was out the door.

* * * * *

About ten minutes later the doorbell rang. "Oh shit," I thought. I peeked out the window. The UPS guy was a muscular black man, about 6'2" with a shaved head and strong arms filling out his brown work shirt. I was standing there in a bikini and makeup, my hair in braids, earrings and bracelets, and he was ringing for the second time. I didn't really have a choice, did I?

He stepped in and placed the large package down, making friendly chit chat as he arranged the big box in the front hallway. I guess he assumed it was Mrs. Walker opening the door, because when he looked up and saw me he gave a start.

"Well, hellooooo!" he crooned, looking me up and down. "I'm Teddy," he said with a big smile, offering me his hand. My hand felt tiny and girlish in his big paw, and I offered a weak, feminine grip. I felt myself blushing like crazy.

He softly released my hand, still staring at me, undressing me with his eyes, his gaze fixed on my hard nipples. "I'm going to need a signature here, honey," he said, handing me his tablet to sign. "You are 21, right? It's a wine delivery."

"Ahhh . . . well . . ." I stammered in my best effort to have a high, girlish voice.

"You're not 21?"

I shook my head. I was only 18.

"Well, no problem," he said cheerfully as he stooped to put the box back on his hand truck. "I can bring it by tomorrow. Make sure someone's here, OK?"

"Ummm, no!" I squeaked. Mrs. Walker would kill me if I sent the package back. "Isn't there some way you could leave it? . . . Please, Teddy?" I pleaded, giving him a desperate smile.

He frowned, then looked me up and down again. "It's illegal," he explained, "I could lose my job."

I just shrugged. "Please," I begged, "I won't tell anyone."

He shook his head sadly, then gently reached out to grasp the pendent Mrs. Walker had clipped around my neck. "So," he said suggestively, "you're a little slut, are you?"

What? I thought. I looked down at the pendent. Oh my god! It said "Little Slut" in script, covered in fake diamonds. I hadn't noticed the writing before. Oh shit.

He pushed the front door closed behind us, looking me up and down again. "Maybe there's a way I could help you out," he offered.

My eyes went wide and I stammered, "I . . . but . . . I . . . I don't know. . . "

He laughed and stepped forward, placing a strong arm on my bare shoulder and pushing me down on the carpet. "You do know how 'little sluts' get what they want, don't you?" he chuckled.

Dropping to my knees, I got an eyeful of his brown shorts right in front of my face - I could already see a bulge growing. It looked big . . . he was so masculine . . . and I felt so feminine in my bikini . . . braids . . . jewelry . . . lipstick . . . smooth skin . . . nail polish . . . cleavage . . . god! I felt like a girl!

I looked at his brown shorts again and noticed that his bulge was even bigger than it was a moment ago. It looked good, I realized.

"Look at you!" he laughed, "already licking your lips! You are a little slut, aren't you?" He was right. I wasn't aware that I was staring at his bulge like it was a steak dinner, but I was. It looked big and powerful and I was starting to understand that I really liked looking, feeling and acting like a sexy girl. Like a bad girl. Get in trouble with Mrs. Walker or suck off the delivery guy? The choice was easy . . .

I looked up at him and brushed my braids back over my shoulders. "Well, I guess we can work out a deal," I purred in my most girly voice, bringing up my little hand to explore the big bulge in his shorts. It was growing bigger and I couldn't wait to see it.

He unbuttoned his shorts and lowered his zipper, and I helped slide them down his furry brown legs.

Just like Mrs. Walker showed me, I started kissing and nuzzling his hard shaft through his briefs. "No time for that stuff, honey," he said. "I got deliveries to make!" He shoved my nuzzling head back and stepped out of his briefs, then took his hardening cock in his fist and started stroking. "Come here!" he ordered, grabbing my head and pulling my face to his crotch, "start sucking you sexy little bitch!"

This time I didn't think. I just acted, leaning forward and swirling my tongue over the bulbous head of his shaft, then sliding the tip into my mouth. It was only the second cock I ever sucked, and it was even better than the first. Teddy's shaft was dark brown and lined with veins. It was bigger than Mr. Walker's by about an inch or two, and thicker. It was beautiful!

"Yeesssssss," he groaned, "that's it . . . suck that cock little girl. . . suck it."

And I did. His balls were huge, swaying between his legs, and my first thought was that there must be a huge load of come in them, making me tingle with excitement. The feel of his shaft was amazing against my tongue, smooth and warm. I was sucking my first big, black cock and I loved it.

"Yessss," he moaned, "suck it . . ."

Suddenly, I felt the presence of someone behind me and heard Mrs. Walker say, "Well, I see you've met our new slut."

* * * * *

Hearing Mrs. Walker's voice, I nearly jumped out of my skin! I pulled off Teddy and looked back at her in shock. I was horrified at being caught like this, but Mrs. Walker was beaming down at me with an incredible smile on her face, like she was a proud parent and I had achieved some amazing accomplishment.

She rubbed my back like I was her pet, shaking her head in amazement. "You have become a perfect little cocksucker, baby," she cooed, ". . . a hot little slut right here in my own living room!"

I tried to protest but no words came out, and Teddy just laughed as he grabbed my head and pulled me back into his crotch. "Just keep sucking, baby!" he crowed, pushing his giant shaft back against my lips. Instinctively I opened up, allowing him to slide his wet cock back into my mouth.

"That's it, baby," he growled, "just keep sucking . . ."

Mrs. Walker's kneeled down next to me, rubbing my back as Teddy started pumping his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth with his giant rod. "My, my, my," she teased, "seems that I can't leave you alone for a minute without you sucking off the first guy who comes by!"

I just shrugged with a guilty smile as Teddy's cock pistoned over my painted lips and into my welcoming mouth. "Yes, you're becoming quite the little cocksucker, baby!" she added. Then she put her lips to my ear and whispered, "not every girl is lucky enough to get a big, black cock to suck, you know . . . . just enjoy it while you got it baby . . . ." She was right, I realized - I loved being on my knees, sucking on Teddy's giant cock.

Ted's fat pole was stretching out my jaw as Mrs. Walker spoke to me. She grasped my head and steadily pumped me back and forth, pushing me just to the choking point then sliding me back up to the tip, then back down to fill my mouth with hard cock. The whole time she kept talking, whispering in my ear, telling me what a nasty cocksucking sissy I was, how much she loved watching me suck on a hard cock, calling me a dirty cocksucker . . ."

After a few minutes of sucking with Mrs. Walker rubbing my head and my back and whispering dirty things in my ear, she finally pulled me off Teddy's cock. "Time to let me get a turn," she said as she grabbed Teddy's dark rod and slid it into her mouth. She looked me in the eye as she sucked Teddy in, then bobbed her head back and forth effortlessly, her lips pursed and her hands moving rhythmically - now that I was becoming more experienced I could really appreciate her grace and skill - she was a real pro. When she pushed forward to take the entire length of Teddy's huge rod all the way down to his balls, I was amazed, in awe of her cocksucking skills.

She smiled as she pulled back slowly, inches and inches of Teddy's wet shaft slowly appearing, a seemingly impossible length of thick, throbbing meat retracting from her mouth until it flopped out from between her lips with a pop. She winked at me and smiled, her eyes sparkling with delight. Jerking him in her fist, she explained, "the trick is to get everything nice and wet, relax your throat, and then just push and swallow at the same time. Breathe through your nose."

I nodded, imagining what it would feel like to take all of Teddy's huge rod in my throat. I hadn't even managed to do that with Mr. Walker.

"Here,' she said, pointing his cock at my mouth, "you try it. I think you're ready . . ."

I didn't think I could do it, but as the smooth skin of Teddy's meat slid over my tongue and I listened to Mrs. Walker's words in my ears, I was determined to try.

I relaxed my jaw and took a breath through my nose, then pushed forward on his thick shaft, working it deeper into my mouth. I could only take about half before my gag reflex took over. Mrs. Walker frowned and grabbed a handful of my hair, guiding my head up and down, encouraging me to take him even deeper

"Yessss, baby," she commanded, "suck his big cock . . . oh, yes . . . I want you to be a cocksucking expert baby . . . time to learn how to deep throat . . . be a total cocksucker . . . a blowjob queen . . ."

I was giving myself over to her, relaxing, breathing, and taking a little more hard cock every time Mrs. Walker pushed my head back and forth. Soon I was taking two thirds, then almost all. "Yesss," Mrs. Walker praised, "you're almost there!"

When I was almost at the bottom she held my head there, "relax," she cooed, "relax . . . breathe . . . close your eyes . . . . . . good . . ." my eyes were watering but I felt incredibly sexy with 7 inches of hard, black cock lodged in gullet, my tongue fluttering against his smooth skin. "When I push forward I want you to breathe through nose and swallow, OK baby?" I looked at her willingly, my face red with exertion.

"OK, now . . ." she said, pushing my head forward. I concentrated on relaxing my throat, took a breath through my nose and swallowed and felt the head of Teddy's rod slide into my throat until my nose was pressed into his wiry pubic hair.

"Yesss!" she hissed. Teddy groaned. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and saliva dripping out of the corners of my mouth. I felt so fulfilled, deep-throating my first cock, so happy to please both Teddy and Mrs. Walker. I pulled back slowly and tried it again, on my own this time, and Teddy's shaft easily slipped back into my throat. I mimicked Mrs. Walker's technique, slowly pulling back on his rod, showing her how much hard cock I had swallowed into my slutty throat.

"Beautiful baby!" she cried as I continued to suck him. "You're a deep-throat cocksucker now! I'm so proud of you, my pet . . . my little slut . . . yesssss, you belong right where you are, baby . . . on your knees sucking a big, black cock . . ."

I looked sideways at her with my mouth impaled on Teddy's huge pole, smiling at her praise. "Yes, baby, you're becoming a wonderful cocksucker, but all this has gotten my pussy all wet and now I need Teddy's beautiful cock for myself, if you know what I mean . . ."

I looked at her questioningly and she laughed. "That's right baby . . . you've done a wonderful job getting that beautiful thing all hard for me . . . but now it's time for that big thing to fuck me, baby . . . I need that big, hard cock to fuck your boss's naughty pussy . . ."

* * * * *

Mrs. Walker stood up but I kept sucking, greedily trying to keep Teddy lodged in my mouth for as long as possible before she put an end to things. I loved the new feeling of an enormous, hard cock sliding into my throat. I wanted it to last forever, but I knew I couldn't disobey Mrs. Walker.

I looked up to see her pulling her dress over her head and stepping out of her panties, leaving her nude but for her high heels. "Yes, baby," she purred, "keep sucking that cock for me . . . make it all nice and hard . . ."

She guided Teddy down onto the couch - I had to walk a few steps on my knees to make sure his rod didn't slip out of my mouth - then she turned her back to him and straddled his lap, holding her pussy right over my head as I moved up and down his shaft.

"OK, baby," she said, pulling my head off his pole, "that's enough cocksucking for you for now . . . you can suck on it more later . . . when I'm done with it . . . ." She took Teddy's wet rod in her hand and pushed my head further down between his thighs. "I'm going to fuck him now, honey, and I want you to lick his balls while I'm doing it."

Mrs. Walker placed the lips of her pussy against the head of Teddy's huge member, holding it there while I began lapping my tongue obediently against his wrinkled scrotum, looking up at her wet slit resting against the head of the fat shaft that she was about to impale herself on.

"That's it baby," she purred. "Lick his balls for me . . . and see what it looks like to watch a real man fuck a real woman . . . ."

I was on my knees, licking Teddy's balls and completely focused on Mrs. Walker's wet pussy sliding against his huge rod. "Yeah, baby," she hissed, rubbing the head of his cock along her dripping cunt, ". . . you can lick this pussy . . . and you can make me come . . . but you can never fuck me with that little dick of yours. . . that's a job for a real man. . ."

Mrs. Walker's eyes were burning into me as she slowly lowered herself down on his pole, taking him in inch by inch.

"Oooooh, baby . . ." she cooed, holding steady on half his length, "I love my pussy swallowing Teddy's huge cock . . . it feels soooo good in me . . . I can't wait to feel it all inside me . . . every inch of him buried in my naughty cunt . . . oooh, I can't wait, baby . . . it feels soooo good . . ."

With a gasp she dropped down as far as she could go, taking all of Teddy's fat tool inside her body, bottomed out with her ass pressed firmly into his lap while I lapped away at his balls.

Mrs. Walker rose up and I could see her juices coating Teddy's shaft, then she lowered down again and got into a pumping motion, rising and falling on his lap. Her legs were spread wide as she rose and fell, fucking her lover while I massaged his nuts with my tongue. It looked so hot to watch his big, long cock push between her pussy lips and disappear inside her body.

"Mmmmmm, baby," she moaned, "you like seeing what a real man fucks like, don't you? . . .and you love licking his balls while he fucks me . . . ooooh, you're such a little sissy, baby . . . such a slutty little bitch . . . . sucking Teddy's balls and licking his cock while he fucks me . . . and your little cock is so hard it's about to burst, isn't it?" she giggled. She sank all the way down, taking Teddy's full length inside her, then grabbed my head and pulled it to her clit. "Suck my clit now baby . . . suck my clit while I get fucked . . ."

emelle78
emelle78
711 Followers
12