Started as My Girlfriend's Fantasy

Story Info
A ravishment fantasy goes awry.
2.4k words
3.98
85.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dating a girl for a little more than a year when I was in my early twenty's. She always had a rape fantasy. She kept asking me to help her fulfill it. I didn't feel comfortable doing it, I thought it was strange, and I was never the violent type. I just did not want to do it. After some prodding, I finally gave in and told her I would do it. The plan was without telling her when I would sneak into her apartment (I had a spare key) and tie her to the bed, gag and blind fold her. Then have my way with her, the more violent the better (she didn't want to be really hurt). She said she wanted me to come one night when she least expected it, like maybe after we went out some night or even some night when we didn't see each other. She kept talking about it but I kept putting it off, telling that I would do it soon. I finally told her if she kept talking about it would never be a surprise. We stopped talking about for several weeks.

One weekend I was suppose to go out of town for business but, at the least minute it got cancelled. I didn't tell her. She told me earlier she was going to stay home that night. At about midnight I went to her apartment pulled into the parking lot and saw her car there. I knew she would be asleep at that time. I used my key and opened the door as quietly as I could. I snuck in and walked to the bedroom door and listened. I could hear her sleeping inside, so as quietly as I could I went into the bathroom got naked. I snuck into the bedroom carrying a fake knife (it was chrome covered plastic Halloween knife) a rope, a pair of scissors, a sleeping mask and a piece of duct tape. I opened the door slowly and crept over to the bed, it was dark and I could barely see her sleeping in the bed as my eyes were adjusting to the dark. But I could tell she was asleep by her breathing, this was going to be a total surprise (I couldn't help but get excited).

I took the duct tape and put it over her mouth, and put the knife against her cheek. She woke up and seemed very surprised, scared and started to struggle. I told her to cooperate or I would cut her. She was whimpering under the duct tape. I put the sleeping mask over her eyes and tied her hands together and then to the head board, I left some slack in the rope incase I needed it later. I took the scissors and cut off her night gown and panties. She was now acting like she was crying. I told her she shouldn't have been such a tease at the bar and now she would have to pay. She sounded like she was trying to talk under the tape, like she was trying to explain herself. I told her to shut the fuck up or I would hurt her. She immediately stopped making noise. I started rubbing up and down her body slowly with my hands and mouth. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and started sucking; I alternated from nipple to nipple. They were as hard as bing cherries, and seemed a lot longer then I remembered. I wrapped my tongue around one and gently sucked on it, this seemed to calm her down a little.

I worked down her flat stomach to her mound. I touched her pussy and it felt very dry but her pubic hair was moist like she had recently taken a shower. I ate her for all I was worth; she moaned, bucked and kicked. I wrapped my arms around her legs and hung on for dear life. I felt moisture building up in her cunt, her entire body was shuttering until she had what would have been a screaming orgasm if it weren't for the tape over her mouth. Her legs fell out of my arms and down onto the bed and spread wide. She was breathing very fast through her nose and still shuttering. I climbed up her body and put the head of my penis into the opening to her vagina and started to push. She started to get agitated and thrashed about; she was shaking her head and moaning what sounded like her saying NO NO NO from under her gag. I thought to myself that she was a very good actor.

I slid my erection into her very slowly as she was thrashing, I started fucking her faster and faster until she started rocking her hips in rhythm with mine. I rode her for several minutes. I reached up and started sucking both of her nipples at the same time. She had her second explosive orgasm; her vagina was pumping my penis until I came deep inside her. I fell on top of her while still inside her; I kissed and sucked her neck until I gave her what felt like a hickey (it was too dark to tell). I was so turned on I didn't even loose my erection and I wanted to do it again.

I flipped her over and put her on her knees with her butt in the air. I reached into her night stand and found some K-Y jelly and a vibrator. I grabbed both items and put some jell on the end of my cock and started to push it into her ass. She protested and started bucking and thrashing. Again, it sounded like she was saying no under her gag but I didn't care (we never did that before). I slapped her on the ass several times and told her she was going to get this if she liked it or not, and then shoved it in. It was very tight and I could only get a little bit in. She held her breath and didn't move. I went in and out a little at a time until I was all the way in. I started pumping faster and faster. I reached around and started stroking her clitoris then I used the vibrator on it until we both had another orgasm at the same time.

I pulled her legs out and flipped her over onto her back. She was panting through her nose and her body was soaked with sweat. I took her vibrator and pushed it into her pussy and turned it on. The vibrator was really two in one; it was long, with a clitoral stimulator near the base. I positioned that part on her clit, closed and crossed her legs and told her to stay here and have another orgasm while I go get a drink. I dragged my tired body off the bed and headed into the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen I washed my dick and dried it with one of the towels and neatly hung it up on the stove handle. I opened the refrigerator and found a bottle of juice. I started drinking it from the bottle (I knew she hated that) when the front door opened. I was standing there nude with a semi when my girlfriend and her two friends walked in the apartment. I looked at her very confused and she said what are you doing here, I thought you were out of town. I said my trip got cancelled and I said if she is here coming in the front door then who the hell is in the bedroom. Her eyes got real wide and she said, "oh my god my mother!" She said (while she was heading to the bedroom) her mom had gotten into a fight with her dad and she was spending the night. Let me tell you about her mother. She is about the same size as my girlfriend (5 feet, 3 inches, 98 pounds) and they look almost like twins except her mother has bigger tits (a lot bigger). She had my girlfriend at a very young age and was very beautiful. She was a true MILF.

We ran into the bedroom, turned on the light and she was lying on the bed all tied up, motionless with only the sound of the vibrator going. We went up to her to check on her and she was dead. My girlfriend called the police and wouldn't admit that we had this was planned out. I ended up doing 20 years-hard time. Just kidding, can you imagine?

No, what really happened was, we ran into the bedroom, turned on the light and she was lying on the bed all tied up with the vibrator going and was having another orgasm. She was breathing very heavy, her body was covered with sweat, and her breasts were heaving. I very gently pulled the tape off her mouth while my girlfriend took the mask off her eyes. She was squinting and blinking while trying to get used to the light. She said what's going on here, what happened? I was raped. My girlfriend was trying to untie her while I was trying to apologize for what I just did to her. I told her I thought I thought she was her daughter and was just trying to fulfill a fantasy my girlfriend had. She said what the fuck are you talking about, I now know what an orgasm is, I guess I never had one before. After all these years I finally had an orgasm, I had many orgasms, I can't believe it, and they were wonderful. She said, "It was the best feeling I have ever had!!"

I was standing next to the bed talking to her naked; both of us were naked. My girlfriend and her friends were all in the room with us, but we didn't seem to notice. I guess we were all kind of freaked out by the situation. My girl friend couldn't get the rope untied from her mother's wrists. She asked me to do it so I climbed onto the bed; I was standing on my knees, and started to untie her. She turned her head and took my now limp penis into her mouth and started sucking. I couldn't believe it, I got instantly hard. My girlfriend said, MOTHER! Her mother let go of my cock and told her daughter to get out and let her finish. She the proceeded to give me the best blowjob I have ever had. I was still trying to untie the rope but couldn't concentrate while I was getting a blow job, with my girlfriend and her friends watching. I finally got her untied, she wrapped her arms around me, grabbed my ass, held on, squeezed and finished me off. I came deep in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. We were both standing on our knees on the bed looking at each other deep in the eyes.

My girlfriend and her friends were standing by the door bitching about what was happening. I never felt so helpless but so hot at the same time; I was mentally being pulled in both directions at the same time. I didn't know what to do or say. My girlfriend's mom whispered in my ear, "fuck me again, please!" My girlfriend said if you do we're through! Her mom said honey you need to leave now as she was stroking my soft penis. I looked over my shoulder at my girlfriend and her two friends watching. My girlfriend gave me a mean look as I was starting to get hard again. I could see her friends behind her smiling and not looking in my eyes if you know what I mean. My girlfriend turned to look at one of them and she snapped her face into seriousness.

I was still on knees and now fully erect, I looked down at her mother stroking my penis. She was hot and beautiful with a pleading look in her eyes. My girlfriend said you better not! My conscience got the best of me and I decided to end it right then. I rolled onto my back so I could get off the bed, I paused for a second before I rolled off the bed and she rolled on top of me, put her hands on my shoulders to hold me down and slid her drenched vagina down onto my erection. It felt so good it took my breath away. She started riding me for all she was worth. All I could see was this beautiful MILF (or should I say MIF), with beautiful giant bouncing boobs in my face fucking me with a contented but determined look in her beautiful face. I looked over at the door and three girls were just watching us. My girlfriend had a blank look on her face and the other two had the look of amused curiosity.

My soon to be ex-girlfriend's mother had another screaming orgasm, I couldn't (I was spent). She fell off me onto the bed next to me totally spent, as my penis fell out of her with loud popping-sloshing sound (still semi erect but useless). She was panting loud, laying her back, smiling, while her daughter grabbed her two friends and stormed out of the apartment. I noticed the cuter one looking over her shoulder at me as she was being pulled out. I'm not sure how long we slept but it was almost morning when I woke up, left her sleeping and went home.

My girlfriend and I broke-up shortly after that. I dated (if that's what you want to call it) her mother on the sly for a couple of months until she decided to try and make her marriage work or something like that. I haven't seen any of them except her one girlfriend (the cuter one) who dropped by my house the week before her own wedding for a booty call (I guess she liked the show). She made me promise I wouldn't tell anyone, then I roughly fucked the shit out of her that night, all night and then never saw her again either. It is unbelievable what can happen from a simple rape fantasy.