Starting a Conversation

Story Info
What we won't put up with if we love someone.
8.4k words
3.94
55.2k
20
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Kara had been married seven years and as sometimes happens, the seven year itch set in. Without being conscious of the shift in their relationship, they had each settled into their own rut. Conversation and sex became perfunctory with most conversations being about the two children, Jack Jr and Elizabeth.

Kara didn't know that Jack had strayed - more than once - and Jack had no intention of ever letting that information become known to his wife. Even with the pre-nuptial contract in place, he knew she'd leave anyway. Or she'd stay and make his life a living hell.

But the itch was there and he wanted it scratched. He opened yet another unsolicited e-mail in his home study and the answer jumped out at him.

'Revitalise your tired sex life. Join our discrete club, we host swing nights every Wednesday. NB Due to popularity and certain conditions, all singles and couples are requested to reserve a place in advance.'

Jack wondered how the hell he was going to sell the idea to Kara. First he reserved two places (payable upfront) at the club. Then he called Steven, husband of her best friend Lucy. He told Steve about this plan to spice up their sex lives and suggested that if Lucy was willing it would persuade the more shy Kara. What he really wanted though was leverage. If she had sex with someone else he was off the hook if his wanderings ever reached her ears. As long as he had a finger to point back, he could manipulate Kara into feeling guilty.

Two days later Kara broached the subject at bedtime.

"Jack?" She asked hesitantly.

"Mmm..." He was reading a contract over before going to sleep.

"Lucy called me..."

When she said Lucy had called, he felt a jolt and casually put the contract down and turned to her.

"Are they coming for dinner dear?" He knew full well they were not.

"No. Look nevermind, I don't know what I was thinking."

"You're confusing me Kara, what did Lucy say?" He tried to nudge her in the direction he wanted this conversation to go.

"Nothing." Kara said and was about to turn on her side and go to sleep.

Jack had to think quick and put his hand on her breast. Before she could object, he closed his mouth on hers and wiggled his tongue on her lips so that she'd open her mouth for a more passionate kiss.

She eventually parted her lips but the kiss was anything but passionate. He stopped kissing her and looked at her.

"What's bothering you?" He asked

"Nothing, it's stupid."

"Tell me Kara." Jack implored.

"Lucy called..."

"Yes." He was going to have to milk it out of her. "Carry on."

"She told me this crazy idea I'm not fond of and you'd never agree to it."

"Uh huh... Like?" Jack was trailing his finger around her nipple, stimulating it so it slowly became erect. A little bit of distraction wouldn't hurt, he thought.

"Like we go to a club and swing." She stated flatly and removed the wandering finger.

"Honey." He said and sighed. "Do you want to hear the ugly truth?" He asked glancing sideways at her, noting her reaction.

"What ugly truth?" She looked at him worriedly.

"I think we're bored with each other, I love you and I'm certain you love me, but somewhere along the way we've misplaced the fun we used to have together. I would never do something like that without you, but if you're up for it - why not have a night of wild abandon? I know for sure it would perk up my life. Does Lucy want to do this?" He chose his words very carefully knowing that one little slip would snuff the idea out for his uptight wife.

"Yes, she said basically the same thing about them."

Go Steve, thought Jack. Not that Lucy needed much convincing.

"How do you feel Kara? Think we should give it a try?" If he pushed any more it would sound as if he was begging, and he never got what he wanted when he begged.

"I'm not sure. If we do it there'll be no undoing it." Kara pouted thoughtfully.

"But it could be the best thing we ever do for our marriage." Jack prodded one last time.

Kara had made up her mind. "Okay I'm in, but no comebacks - agreed?"

"Absolutely darling!" He had to bite of saying he'd get the details from Steve. He couldn't appear over excited about this.

He called her twice from the office the next day, reassuring her they were doing the right thing. When he arrived home that evening he told her he had called Steve and reserved two places for the following Wednesday night. Kara looked more resigned than eager so he kept up the ante, honing his argument about this needed injection into their sex life.

The following Wednesday he left the office early, when he arrived home Kara was in the tub, there was a half consumed bottle of wine next to the tub and a wineglass on the ledge. He took it in wordlessly and kissed her.

"You okay baby?" He asked.

"Yes, I think I needed that drink to relax."

"Are you relaxed?"

She looked straight into his eyes, his signal to cop a feel.

He slipped his hand under the water and into her slit. "Lovely." He whispered as Kara took a deep breath.

"Stay relaxed baby, you're going to have the time of your life." Jack withdrew his finger and sucked it. Now that he had started something, he needed to back up and keep her horny and wanting. He kissed her again, then stood up and headed for the shower. He kept up his little game and made sure Kara had another glass of wine before they left.

It really was discrete, geographically at least. The club turned out to be a lovely house an hours drive into the country. Manicured lawns and a tended formal garden met them as they entered the drive up to the house. The house itself was well maintained. Jack thought that for the amount he had paid for entry only, they had better put up a good show.

A liveried butler opened the door and took their coats. They then followed another servant to a large living room lit with candles in sconces and low lighting. There were about forty people standing around some in groups, some alone. A middle-aged woman, well endowed and plump gracefully made her way to them and welcomed them as their hostess. She took Kara by the arm and led her towards a small group on the other side of the room. This freed Jack to look for his conquests for the night.

Kara was grateful that she was 'relaxed' - half tipsy is more like it she thought. That thought had barely exited her mind when a waiter bearing champagne offered the tray to her. Kara who always did the polite thing, took a glass. She was really trying to focus on what her hostess was saying as she introduced her to two men and a couple. Another couple entered the living room and her hostess whisked off to greet them.

She stood awkwardly trying to balance on her heels without looking like she was trying to balance.

"Hello, I'm Karl." Somebody said and she turned her head to see him, he was at least a foot taller than she was, even in heels.

"Hi." She squeaked. "Kara." She said indicating herself with the champagne glass.

"Perhaps you should sit down Kara."

She meekly allowed him to lead her to a quiet corner with a deep, dark couch. He gently took the champagne glass from her and set it on a side table.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked with the faintest trace of a German accent.

"No, I guess it shows." She laughed at herself.

Karl smiled at her and she noticed his deep green eyes that were so intense yet calm and deep.

"Have you?" She asked.

"A few times."

She noted the broad shoulders and the obvious muscular chest almost hidden by his tuxedo, almost but not quite.

"Where's your wife?" Trophy wife I'll bet thought Kara.

"Greta's over there." He pointed to another group of people. "She's the one in black. This is more her thing than mine, but I don't mind."

Kara thought Greta was stunning, no wonder he had married her, she thought.

"She's gorgeous." Kara said.

"Thank you." Replied Karl. "But do not assume too much Kara, even beautiful people have a dark side."

"Do you?"

He laughed. "Yes, I can be very bad." He leaned into her and placed his index finger on her lips in a silence gesture.

"Don't tell anyone." He whispered, his face two inches from hers. Kara almost wilted, how could she be this attracted to a stranger, and one who admitted he was very bad?

She bit her lip, not answering for fear anything she said would sound stupid.

Karl looked at her lip, licked his lips and then raised his eyes to meet hers.

"Perhaps we should find out how bad we can be together." He suggested.

Jack, crikey, where was Jack. She berated herself for even thinking Jack would still be around. She was naïve, not stupid.

She turned back to Karl and nodded.

"Good." He said and took her hand, pulling her up. Without even a backward glance at Greta and with his arm firmly around her, they exited the living room and made their way to the bedrooms on the first floor.

***********************

They walked down the wide carpeted passage going past several open doors.

"Let's go here." Karl said and Kara followed.

The bedroom was well appointed with an extra-large canopy bed, a lounger and matching chair. The heavy drapes were shut and the bedroom was mysteriously lit with dim lighting dark enough to flatter almost every body-type, yet bright enough to see your lover's face.

Karl began to undress, leaving his clothes on the floor. Kara had a sudden urge to pick them up and fold them. She burst into laughter at the urge. Karl was looking intently at her from the other side of the bed with only his underpants on. He looked hurt. Kara stopped at that.

"No, I'm not laughing at you. I wanted to pick up your clothes and fold them. Shows you how often I get out of the house." She ended sadly, not daring to look at him.

He walked around the bed to her and gently lifted her chin to look into his eyes. He kissed her tenderly on the lips and she felt sure she was going to faint from smelling him, warm and woody and masculine. She felt his hands on her zip and then felt her dress slipping off her shoulders and being pushed down over her hips, finally falling on the floor.

She opened her eyes and Karl cupped her breasts and kissed her again, this time with his tongue. They stood kissing each other, Kara forgetting the world she came from, giving herself to this man. Their tongues danced and provoked and their bodies followed. Kara had her arms flung around Karl's neck and pushed her hips forward into his growing erection. Karl caressed her breasts and her lower back, just above her lacy underwear. He slipped his hand under the lace and caressed her bottom.

They broke their kiss and Karl led her to the bed. She sat down on the edge and expected him to sit next to her. Instead, he knelt before her and began to push her legs apart with his head as he placed butterfly kisses on one leg, all the way up to her lacy panty. Then he kissed her slit over her panty and continued kissing her down the other leg to her knee. He reached up to her hips and pulled her panty slowly off. When it was off he held it to his nose and breathed in her dampness.

He lifted her legs gently as she laid back on the bed and put her heels on the bed, then he used his arms to lean on her thighs and push her legs as wide as they would go. Kara felt his tongue exploring her naked sex. Karl licked her from the bottom of her pussy, all around it and up to her clit. He ran his tongue over her clit teasing it to become hard. He placed his mouth over her clit and sucked it hard, the sensation made Kara spasm and moan with delight. He went back down to her pussy and stuck his tongue inside her, wiggling it around her pussy walls. He sucked the juice from her pussy ending with a resounding smack of his lips. Then her focused his attention back onto her clit.

"Please, please." Said Kara. "Put your finger up me." She panted.

"No, I want you to ache for me. First this."

He descended on her clit again switching between rubbing it with his stiff tongue, then taking it between his teeth until she cried out, not being able to distinguish pain from pleasure. He spread her pussy lips and tongue fucked her until she jerked her hips and screamed into her hands.

Her pussy was still clenching and pulsing when she felt his cock at her entrance. He pushed hard and she gasped and instinctively lifted her hips to meet him as he thrust into her. Karl pulled his cock out slowly, almost to the head and then thrust hard back into her, pounding her.

"Oh God.". Kara said, it was fantastic.

Karl began fucking her slowly, then as they drew closer to climax he fucked faster and she with her legs wrapped behind his back pulled him into her harder, lifting her hips to meet his thrusts. Suddenly the world was spinning and a wave of heat hit her and she was coming and pulling Karl in deeper, half-moaning, half-shouting. Karl was grunting, saying "Fuck, fuck," over and over as he felt his cock grow and his head being tortured by her pussy muscles, he thrust one more time and felt his load burst through his piss-hole, load after load as his cock pulsed.

It took a while before both of them had recovered enough to move. Karl slipped out and they moved to lay their heads on the pillows, holding each other, bathing in each other's satisfaction. Kara hadn't had sex like that in years. Jack was not a great lover.

"What happens now?" She asked lazily, not wanting to get up.

Karl pulled her head onto his chest and began stroking her hair.

"If we're finished, we go back downstairs." He didn't sound like he wanted to go anywhere either.

"Are we finished?" She asked.

"Only if we want to be."

She lifted her head and looked into those deep pools of green that hid so many secrets. She kissed him, slowly and softly and he responded, kissing her back.

The dance began again, and they began caressing each other all over. Karl moved down to her breasts, trailing his tongue around her nipple. Kissing it and then taking the delicate centre into his mouth and sucking it gently. When he was satisfied that her nipple was erect, he moved to the other breast, licking her under the nipple and then over it, finally taking it into his mouth and sucking it erect.

Kara had her hands in his hair and was breathing deeply in anticipation. When she felt him lick lower towards her belly she stopped him and brought his head up to kiss her again. She broke off the slow dance with their tongues and moved down to his belly, licking around his belly button and in it. Karl was hard and he tried to put her hand on his cock.

"Not yet." She smiled seductively and Karl let his head fall back on the pillow with a groan.

She moved to his chest and licked and sucked his nipples and she felt him stroking her hair. She kissed him on his mouth again but stopped quickly and moved to his ear, sticking her tongue in his ear until he moaned and then biting his earlobe softly and pulling it between her teeth. Karl was in a state of frenzy, gripping the pillows next to his head with white knuckles.

She dragged her chin down his sweaty body over his sex and onto his legs, which illicited a tortured cry from Karl. She moved between his legs and began licking his balls, Karl began moaning with pleasure and they grew slightly tighter. She took one in her mouth and swirled her tongue over it, sucking it firmly. Karl groaned louder and louder.

"Yes, please..." He moaned.

She looked at his cock and saw the pre-cum running down his shaft. She released his ball and lubricated her finger with the pre-cum, then she took the other ball in her mouth and while she licked and sucked it, inserted her wet finger into his ass.

"Nooo... I'll cum." He groaned.

And I'll be there to catch it, thought Kara, not finished with his ball.

She felt him gripping her hair now, none to softly and realised he had reached the point of no return.

Keeping her finger in his ass, she devoured his cock, taking all of it in, all the way into her throat. Karl grunted loudly and thrust his hips. She slowly lifted her head until just the throbbing head was in her mouth. She stayed still for several seconds, listening to Karl's panting grow slower. He looked at her with his cock in her mouth and said "Do it Kara."

She remained still. He breathed deeply still looking at her.

"Do you want me to grab your head and make you ride my cock? Roughly?"

She gave no answer, just swirled her tongue around his head which made him lift his hips in spasm.

"If I do, it will be rough - do you understand that?"

She swirled her tongue again.

"I don't want to hurt you mein chatz."

She kept on looking at him, daring him.

He put his hands on her head and gripped her hair painfully but she swallowed back the yelp of pain. She opened her mouth to accept his cock and he thrust her head onto his cock rough and fast. Her face slamming onto his abdomen, over and over. His cock going down her throat and cutting off her breathing. She choked on it, trying to breathe, but he didn't stop. She tried to hold on to him and he slammed her head onto his cock harder. She choked again and then felt him spurting in her throat.

Finally he removed his cock from her throat and she fell limply on his stomach.

"I'm not done." Karl panted.

Using all the energy he had left he reached over her and stuck his fingers into her pussy, making her cry out in pleasure. He withdrew them and took her hand and pushed her fingers into her pussy. He held her hand and pushed her fingers in and pulled them out, Kara was on the verge when Karl came anyway. A few thrusts and she dug her fingers in deeply moaning as she climaxed.

Afterwards they laid in each other's arms, tired and satisfied.

"I want to see you again." Karl whispered.

"It was wonderful." She said softly. "But I can't imagine coming here regularly. I don't think I like swinging. It will give Jack a free-pass to do who he wants, when he wants."

"This isn't my thing either remember." Karl said. "In the beginning Greta did screw around. I had to put my foot down and threaten her with divorce. Now she has her little affairs here. I hope. I don't want to know."

"Sounds like my life." Kara said. "I'm only staying for the children, Jack..." She gave a self- depreciating chuckle. "Has moved on from me a long time ago. Do you have children?" She asked.

"Yes, but not with Greta. She doesn't want children, she says it will ruin her body. I find your body much more feminine and arousing imperfect as you think it may be."

"You flatter me."

"I'm trying. I want to see you again, not here."

"Then we become as guilty as our spouses."

"Not for sex, to talk. If we ever have sex again we'll make sure it's here. I don't want to give Greta any leverage for her affairs and you don't want to give Jack leverage, because he seems the type who will use it."

"Yes, he will."

"Coffee then? At Martinez, tomorrow at ten am?"

She threw caution to the wind.

"Yes, I'd like that."

*********************

Jack, of course, wanted a blow by blow account as they drove home.

"Jack, I really don't want to know what you did back there and I don't feel comfortable telling you what I did. Let's assume we both slept with somebody else and get on with our lives."

The real reason she didn't want him to know anything was because the few hours she had with Karl were more incredible than nine years of sex with Jack. It was an erotic bubble she didn't want to burst. Added to that, they were meeting for coffee, she especially didn't want Jack to think she had enjoyed the evening because he would suspect something she was sure.

Later in their bedroom, Jack pushed her harder about who she had slept with but she ignored him. This made him angry and before she knew it, he had grabbed her hair, twisting her backwards and lifted his hand. He had never hit her. She threw her arms over her face and he realised what he was about to do. He let his hand drop to his side and let go of her hair.