Starting Anew

Story Info
A wife gets exactly what she asked for.
1.8k words
4.19
28.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I curl my toes up, pulling them from the cold floor beneath me, my knees ache pressed against the hardness of the wood. Tiny goosebumps raise over my arms. I want badly to whisk the hair from my face as I stare down at the floor, but don't want to risk you seeing me fidget. I'm still deciding what to do when I hear the door creak open. I hear a faint rustling noise and wonder if you are undressing. Suddenly there's a hot breath on my ear and I hear your familiar voice

"Hello my pet".

My body responds immediately to you. I want badly to turn around and throw my arms around you but I hold still. I inhale sharply as a cold wetness drips down my exposed back, leaking down into the crease of my exposed bottom.

"Don't move," you hiss, the tone less playful than I imagined it would be.

After eight years of marriage I feel like I'm meeting you again for the first time. We've been through more together than I ever imagined emotionally, and sexually I've never felt dissatisfied only...curious. When you asked me that night if there was anything new I'd like to try I never imagined I'd wind up here.

I hear you place a cup down on the nightstand, the sound of ice ringing against the glass, my eyes still focused on the gap between my knees. Walking in front of me you tug at my loose braid, pulling my head back allowing me to look up at you. You pull the wisp of hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear. I scold myself for not having moved it.

"Wider!" you demand kicking at my knee. I spread my knees wider exposing my smoothly shaved mound for your inspection.

"Beautiful,'' you respond. I breath a sigh of relief. I know you are still him. Still the man I married 8 years ago.

"Move to the bed," you order.

I move to stand but your foot pushes me firmly back toward the floor and I catch myself on my hands. I'm confused for a moment, but soon it dawns on me what you are demanding. I begin to inch forward, embarrassed to be crawling this way at your feet. I stop at the edge of the bed.

"Up, then on your knees and elbows." you demand. Obediently I slink onto the bed my feet hanging slightly over the edge, poised on my forearms, my bottom stuck into the air, you standing behind me.

You lean over me and whisper into my ear, "This is going to hurt, but if you're good I'll let you cum." My pussy pulses at your words.

"Yes Sir." I breathe.

You nip at my ear. Trailing your nails gently along my bottom you reach for something from the night-table, holding it up to show me. I don't recognize it and the only word that comes to my racing mind is paddle. It's long like a ruler with a handle, and covered in a dark brown leather.

"You will count," you tell me.

I feel angered, I want to tell you that it's cliche to make me count, that it's not something people do in real life, but I resign myself to just getting through this. I decide to save criticism for a time when you aren't poised to spank my bare ass.

The first blow hits my right cheek sharply.

"Ahh!" I yelp, surprised by the sting. You've spanked me before, playfully... never this hard. I wasn't expecting this.

"One..." I stammer remembering myself.

I think for a moment that perhaps you've hit me once fiercely just to shock me, but that theory quickly fades as I feel the second blow, equally as vicious as the first. Tears well in my eyes as I count:

"two...three...four...five...six...''

"How much longer can he mean to do this?" I think to myself. I consider calling it all off, standing up and walking out, telling you this isn't working out, but the guilty feeling of knowing I asked for this keeps me still.

"seven...eight.'' I feel you hand against my sex and you run a finger along my slit, and bring it to my mouth.

"It seems eight will be enough for now." you tell me. Shoving your wet finger into my mouth forcing me to taste my wetness, you show me you are aware that inwardly I enjoyed the sting of the paddle against my tender skin.

I can hear the amusement in your voice as you tell me, "Thank me for making you so wet and I will allow you to cum my pet."

My cheeks are burning but it's nothing compared to the lasting sting and intense heat of the paddle-marks on my ass.

"Thank you Sir!"

"Stay!" you hiss, and you turn away. When you return I feel something cold thrust inside me without warning. The feeling of fullness is overwhelming and I feel myself building toward and orgasm when it begins to vibrate within me.

I recognize this vibrator, it's been our for years. It's thick, even thicker than you, and phallic, the perfect replica of a cock save for its rigid rubber and deep blue coloring. The vibrations are delicious and I moan loudly thankful for the gentle thrusts after my brutal spanking. Then just as my orgasm build I feel it withdraw. I sigh softly.

"You said I could cum!" I plead.

"And so you shall," you reply while bringing the tip of the dildo to my rear entry. In all the years we've been together, even with the rough play we've had, even with my taking you into my ass regularly, we've never put this toy there. I feel my whole body tense.

"No, I can't!" I cry out without thinking. Immediately you tug at my braid, pulling my head back uncomfortably and spitting at my face.

"You don't decide in here!" you growl, "You gave up that privilege remember?"

I brace myself and feel as you push the head of the dildo against my tightest hole. I push back against you, trying to keep myself from tightening, trying to keep away the pain. You ease it halfway into me before your pace quickens suddenly. You are fucking my ass relentlessly with the thick dildo and I'm immediately overwhelmed by how my body responds. The stretching sensation stings but the fulness, and emotional response to being used so roughly, make my body convulse beneath you. I collapse to the bed and roll onto my side, desperate to get away and desperate for more. I cum loudly... screaming out, the mingling of pleasure and pain unlike anything we've done before.

"That's my little whore," you praise me, brushing the hair from my face. You help me back onto my knees. "Next time you will not cum unless instructed, if you do I will spank you again, do you understand?"

I nod in response.

Smack! Your hand lands firmly on my very sore bottom.

Angrily you growl, "I said do you understand?" "And you will call me Sir!"

"Yes Sir!" I call out, nearly yelling.

"Good girl."

I feel you reach down and slip something soft around my neck. You fasten it tighter than is comfortable .

"Come!" You tug against it and lead me across the bed. I realize that I've been collared.

Standing on the bed behind me I see you fasten the long leash attached to my collar to a hook over the center of the bed. "Where did that come from?" I wonder. "When did he install that?"

My thoughts quickly turn back to the moment as you push me forward. The collar tugs forcefully at my neck. My breathing becomes labored and I feel you pushing against my ass once again. This time it's not the dildo but something smaller. "A buttplug," I realize as I feel my already tightened hole relax around the base.

"Mmm," I hear you appreciating the view as you push up against my sex, parting my lips with your hands and pushing your cock against my entrance. I'm already wondering how I will manage not to cum as you slip inside me. My body responds instantly to the familiar feeling of you inside me. I know you can feel me responding as you fuck me, pulling the collar against my neck with each thrust, depriving me of air, intensifying every sensation.

"You will not cum," you chuckle, tugging at the leash.

"Oh god baby!" I scream.

"I'm not your baby, use my name!" You sneer.

"Yes Sir." I stammer. Concentrating single-mindedly now on not allowing myself to cum as you're thrusting into me, pushing the plug into my ass, and the collar against my throat.

Suddenly you still completely, pulling me back and rubbing at my neck gently, tenderly. In an instant you become the lover I've known all these years. Still inside me but not moving an inch.

A few moments later, just as I am missing your thrusts, you speak.

"Do you wish me to stop?" you pause.

"Think hard! This will be the last time I will offer. You can say yes. We can go back to how it's always been, me worshiping your delicious body. But say no, tell me you want to be my little whore, and I will be your Master always, and you will serve me at my pleasure. There will be no safewords between us. I know your limits and I will push them. You will tell me no, and I will not stop. You will no longer have a voice when you step through that door. Now think my pet, think hard before answering." You Pause again. "Do you wish me to stop?"

Silence fills the air as my mind races. "Can I do this all the time? Can I submit myself to domination every time I step into my bedroom. What does this say about me? Should I seek counseling? Should we just go back to how things have always been, hot and heavy, but never like this, never this passionate, never this exciting?" I wonder to myself, weighing my options.

"No please don't stop!" "Sir!" I add grinning widely.

"That's my girl," you reply. With that you begin to thrust into me once again, pushing against the soft flesh of my cervix. "My pet, my little fuckwhore, my filthy slut."

Already on a hair trigger your words wash over me and it dawns on me...not only am I all of those things, but I want to be them. Your pet, your fuckwhore, a filthy slut for you. My pussy clenches in waves around your cock. I feel the plug being squeezed out of my sore asshole as I cum for you, screaming aloud. You hold me in your arms and kiss my back before unclasping the leash from my collar.

"Back to the edge of the bed. I'm not done with you yet." You reach for the paddle.