Starting Over

Story Info
Short sexy story of a daddy making his daughter feel good.
901 words
4.19
61.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mila sat in the passenger seat of her Ford Escape with tears in her eyes. Her dad had just driven her 6 hours from the college she had been attending back to La Jolla, California, aka, home. She was back home with no college degree, no boyfriend...just an emotional wreck.

Her dad, Taylor, reached over and put a comforting hand on her upper thigh, right under where her short shorts stopped. "It's going to be okay, mi Mila." He rubbed his hand soothingly up and down her upper inner thigh. "Daddy is looking forward to having you home." He grinned over at her and she couldn't help but preen a little in her seat.

Mila's outfit was something that her boyfriend, Jack - now EX-boyfriend, wouldn't have approved of. The shorts were tiny and with no panties on, you could occasionally see flashes of Mila's pink pussy, depending on how she moved. Her top was pretty tiny as well... it was really an old t-shirt that she had cut up, turning it into a crop top; making it end a couple of inches under her large DD breasts. She had cut out the neckline of the t-shirt, making it a deep V-neck, showing off her lovely breasts. The arm holes were cut large, giving peeks of side boob and nipple. She had no bra on, as was her custom - she hated them. The outfit was a little over the top but Mila didn't care. After two years of being suppressed by Jack, she felt free in a way she hadn't felt in a long time.

"That's the only good thing about this shitty situation, Daddy... I get to spend more time with you." Mila leaned over and kissed her dad on his cheek. This caused one of her breasts to fall out the side armhole and caused her dad's hand to travel higher up her thigh, bumping into her covered pussy. Mila settled back into her seat, but didn't bother covering up. She had secret hopes for her time at home. Hopes that involved she and her dad furthering their relationship.

Mila purposefully spread her legs and her dad's hand slid into the leg hole of her shorts and on her pussy. His hand stilled and then moved, his fingers touching her pussy lips, between her lips. When they grazed her clit, Mila couldn't hold back the whimper as electricity shot through her body.

At her sound, her dad's hand stilled. "Don't stop, Daddy," Mila whispered. Her hands pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her gloriously topless with her big boobs bouncing about. She grabbed her nipples and played with them, looking at her dad's hand between her legs. "Make me feel better, Daddy, please?"

Taylor, unable to deny his little girl anything, started moving his fingers again. It was a little tight maneuvering so Mila lifted her hips and pulled her shorts off. She tossed the shorts on the floor and slumped down in her heat with her legs spread wide.

Taylor returned his hand to his daughter's pussy and resumed his light touches. He familiarized himself with her outer lips, inner lips and finally her clit. She bucked her hips up when he touched her clit, a breathy sound escaping her lips.

Finally Taylor moved his fingers down and found his daughter's hole. He slowly inserted a finger in her pussy, groaning at the sensation and the wonderful squishy sound it made. He swirled the finger in her before pulling it out and jamming it back in. He added another finger to her pussy, marveling at the tightness of her young pussy. "Mi Mila, you feel so good." He thrust his fingers in and out until she was writhing in the passenger seat, her breasts heaving as she breathed heavily.

"I'm gonna come, daddy," Mila groaned. Her fingers pulled hard on her nipples as she moved her hips in time with her dad's fingers.

Taylor worked another finger in his little girl's pussy, making it three fingers he was thrusting in and out. Her silky walls and sweet wetness had him hard as a rock. But this wasn't about him, this was about his Mila and he was willing to do whatever it took to make her feel good.

"Harder, daddy. A little harder," Mila gasped, her back arching in response to his fingers. She shifted a little more sideways so he would have a better angle to go deeper.

And deeper he did. Mila's pussy sucked up his fingers, pulling them deep into his little girl. She screamed her pleasure and her pussy constricted as she let go, her juices spilling out over his hand. Taylor continued pumping his fingers in and out of her as she shuddered around him.

Mila collapsed back into her seat, her legs spread wide, her breasts jiggling as she tried to slow down her breathing. Taylor gently removed his fingers from her pussy and nearly came when he saw her glistening pink pussy wide open from his fingers. He couldn't resist rubbing her pussy some more - he had a feeling that he would be addicted to his daughter's gorgeous silky walls.

"Thank you, daddy." Mila smiled at him, her smile blissful and dazed. She couldn't believe what had transpired and if this was the only thing she had to look forward to, it was a hell of a thing.