Starting Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know you didn't like your ass played with. I'll stop doing it if you want."

"No, I love it when you do it." She stopped to try to explain. "He never played with me like you do. The only time he did anything with my ass, he'd try to stuff his dick in it a couple of seconds later. When I'd tell him to stop, he'd get pissed." She giggled.

"What're you laughing at?"

"When he'd get mad at me like that he'd take his frustrations out by fucking me really hard, which would only make me cum really hard. It pissed him off so much, but he kept doing it." Then she started going back down the self-pity road again. "I guess I should have let him do it. Then I'd still be married."

"Sweetie, you shouldn't have to do something you really don't want just to keep an asshole happy."

"That's just it. With what you've been doing to me, now I think I want to try it some time."

"Oh really?"

"Not tonight, but when I decide to do it, I'll let you know."

"Sounds good to me."

"For now, you'll just have to settle for plain old pussy."

Reaching between her legs, I commented, "There's nothing plain about you, or your pussy." Before she could say anything, I kissed her. Soon, I had her as worked up as she had me, and she climbed on top of men and slid herself onto my dick.

As she gently rode me she said, "We weren't through talking."

"Oh, we could stop and finish."

"Oh no." She grinned, "It won't take long. I just think we should see other people."

"That's the first time I've been dumped while I was getting fucked."

"Oh, I plan on fucking you still. It's just that including you, I've now had sex with three men ever. I want more experience."

"Well, I'd prefer having you to myself, but sharing you is better than not having you at all."

"Yeah, I don't want to share you either. Part of me is afraid that some young thing will turn your head, and I'll never have another orgasm like the one I just had."

My silence gave away what I was thinking. "Yes, I mean WE need to see other people." Terri was grinning. "I can't ask you to not sleep around if I plan on it."

"So this is really pretty much just about sex?"

"Pretty much." I realized suddenly that she still had my cock in her but we'd stopped fucking a while ago. As she continued, I started coming back to life inside her. "Over the last 6 years or so, I've met a bunch of guys I'd have fucked if I weren't married. I'm thinking of fucking some of them now."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"I'm glad you agree, because I have a date tomorrow night."

"Anyone I know?" We were moving again.

"Maybe."

"Where's he taking you?"

"Hopefully straight to bed."

"Does he know this?"

"I think he's got the general idea."

"Hope it goes well for you then."

"I'll tell you on Saturday."

"So you expect me to be free for you to use the next day after you fool around with this fellow?"

Leaning down to where her lips were inches from mine, she whispered. "Don't make any plans for Saturday night, all day Sunday, or Monday morning. After I fuck this guy tomorrow night, you're going to spend a couple of nights in my bed. I appreciate you letting me stay with you, but I want to go back to my house." Before I could respond, she kissed me like she had the very first time, long, deep and slow.

We spent the rest of the night making long slow love to each other. For several hours, my dick was either hard and in her pussy, or soft and in her mouth. Afterward, we slept in each other's arms until around noon.

12